Photo

GTA Online Petition: Allow players to play Finance & Felony in an

1,159 replies to this topic
LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

I officially love Karen Daniels

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:29 PM Edited by LordRaijin, 10 June 2016 - 04:49 PM.

POPULAR

FYI to the mods: I hope you do not close or merge this to another thread. My intentions are is to get as many comment as possible so I can show this to Rockstar in hopes to persuade the company to do the right thing by giving us Invite only lobby players the opportunity to play this DLC without being harassed by not properly vetted players.

vuYH2HJ.jpg

Dear Rockstar,

Since the release of the newly published DLC, Finance & Felony, We are highly disappointed when we discovered that we must play this DLC in a public lobby instead of the comfort of an invite only lobby with players who are properly vetted, and are 100% legitimate. Unfortunately their are still modders prowling around in the very same public lobby that you're forcing us to play in without any source of moderation from the Rockstar staffs to keep the lobby safe and secure. The only suggestion that you can give us when we spot or being harassed by a modder is to report them in-game, and that is simply not enough. Instead of going through the hassle of taking time off from our gameplay to report these louses we instead prefer to play in an invite only lobby with friends to avoid being a victim of a modder.

We are asking you to please reverse this restriction so that we players (who play in an invite only lobby) also have the chance to play and benefit from this new DLC including any other future DLC.

Edited:

Please let Rockstar know by signing and letting them know on their forums

https://support.rock...vite-only-lobby

The people of Reddit has also spoken

https://www.reddit.c...o_play_finance/

- SerPounceAlots

• Rick Daddy, Gaffa™, MrGrandis and 102 others like this

SoDank_ItPainsMe
  • SoDank_ItPainsMe

I found a use for the safe

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:29 PM Edited by SoDank_ItPainsMe, 07 June 2016 - 09:30 PM.

Obviously this is disabled because it wouldn't be a challenge anymore, and more importantly wouldn't make freemode the PvP nirvana that Rockstar dreams of.

• Octane, Manhattan75, AGNT009 and 12 others like this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

I officially love Karen Daniels

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:32 PM

Not much of a challenge when theirs a modder prowling in the lobby ruining peoples game play. Rockstar is losing the war against the modders because they're still here, and not going away anytime soon.

• livejoker, Mattoropael, Cookie_Dude and 16 others like this

A Paradox from 94
  • A Paradox from 94

The Good Guy

• Daily Globe
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:33 PM

I don't know, this defeats the purpose of the whole CEO thing. You can already do plenty in invite only sessions.
  • Aether, Octane, em1b16a2 and 7 others like this

Datguy8925
  • Datguy8925

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:34 PM

I'll sign this.

• TheTruthIsFree, JAKEBAB and ShimmerDoll like this

Irish45455
  • Irish45455

Irish45455

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:45 AM

Where do I sign?

• TheTruthIsFree, JAKEBAB and ShimmerDoll like this

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:50 AM

ill sign this. 

i have been doing FAFF all day in a peaceful, coexisting lobby with like 3 crews, all living and letting live.

it IMMEDIATELY went to sh*t when a single guy with a jet came along and started systematically destroying everybodies stuff after like 10 hours of peaceful coexistance and even assistance with packages at certain garages.

this makes freemode cooperation in large numbers a wonderous thing, but can be ruind by a single fricken jet.

• badmoon, Cookie_Dude, gtafan26 and 12 others like this

TheTruthIsFree
  • TheTruthIsFree

TruBeast_v2 GTA's Stephen Curry

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:53 AM

ill sign this. 

i have been doing FAFF all day in a peaceful, coexisting lobby with like 3 crews, all living and letting live.

it IMMEDIATELY went to sh*t when a single guy with a jet came along and started systematically destroying everybodies stuff after like 10 hours of peaceful coexistance and even assistance with packages at certain garages.

this makes freemode cooperation in large numbers a wonderous thing, but can be ruind by a single fricken jet.

Dumb f*cks online cannot mind their own business, it's never the organisation's but the little white dots on the map. I got in a buzzard and before I could react I got shot down by a level 6, a f*ckin level 6 and lost 18k.
  • Cookie_Dude, ivarblaauw, gtafan26 and 9 others like this

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:55 AM

ill sign this. 

Dumb f*cks online cannot mind their own business, it's never the organisation's but the little white dots on the map. I got in a buzzard and before I could react I got shot down by a level 6, a f*ckin level 6 and lost 18k.

currently spamming "find new session" in hopes i wind up by myself.

this new stuff is impossible in freeroam pub lobbies.

• gtafan26, Octane, Shadowfennekin and 5 others like this

TheTruthIsFree
  • TheTruthIsFree

TruBeast_v2 GTA's Stephen Curry

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:59 AM Edited by TheTruthIsFree, 12 June 2016 - 04:03 PM.

ill sign this. 

currently spamming "find new session" in hopes i wind up by myself.

this new stuff is impossible in freeroam pub lobbies.
I know right, I got lucky and had solo sessions all day, but now I can't seem to find one, ironically R* almost placed me in solo sessions almost 90% of the time before the update.

Update: Fixed grammatical error.

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

Furry and Proud. Maybe

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:59 AM Edited by Nick1020, 08 June 2016 - 04:04 AM.

A better solution would be maybe email them or spam the crap out of the support page. I switch to free aim and hardly anyone was there. Thanks to that I manage to reach 400k before switching to a public lobby my crew hijack.
  • Ya Boy Punk Fan and DarkSavageDeathlyCloud like this

rlk232
  • rlk232

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:00 AM

Signed x100000 and I've already sent two emails. You wanna know how to tell this was a cash grab? NO WAREHOUSES outside the city, none.

• DM98xKONATA, gtafan26, Octane and 5 others like this

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:01 AM

signed

if I still had 3 accounts is use them all
  • ShimmerDoll likes this

ShimmerDoll
  • ShimmerDoll

Bird of Prey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:30 AM

Ill sign this and until they do make it an option I'm going to start renting out their server I control with all my accounts so people can do it in peace. With my friend here with me I can have the max accounts running in a lobby and lock everyone out.  It sucks I have to do that and I'll be sleeping at work, but I own the place so it's not a problem. BUT I'd like to see a petition and sign it.

A better solution would be maybe email them or spam the crap out of the support page. I switch to free aim and hardly anyone was there. Thanks to that I manage to reach 400k before switching to a public lobby my crew hijack.

has anyone stated a support ticket we can all post on? 

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The controversial one

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:37 AM

has anyone stated a support ticket we can all post on? 

Don't think so, go ahead: https://goo.gl/bcFjTI

Cackling Jack
  • Cackling Jack

Hold My Beer And Watch This!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:40 AM

Signed and dated.

kat365
  • kat365

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:46 AM

First off Rockstar  / Tak2 will not be making these invite only. It was their intent to ensure you lose more money than you make. Secondly the CEO missions are so mind numbingly boring that by this time next week no one will be playing them. They are just like VIP missions, which no one plays, with even less thought put into them...

Instead of petitioning a company that only cares about how much money they can remove from your pocket you instead cancel your pre order for Red Dead Redemption and give you money to a game developer who want's to provide it's customers with a quality product ?

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

I'm lost at sea, don't bother me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:49 AM

Where's the petition to put warehouses outside the city? It wouldn't be such a problem in public lobbies if everything wasn't so condensed to one part of the map.

• The Gator likes this

OBeef619
  • OBeef619

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:52 AM

Rather than disable it, make it so if others wish to participate, they must put up some money. You are trying to do work and other players having nothing to lose. Give them something to lose and watch them think twice about interfering
  • rlk232 likes this

GodAllMarley
  • GodAllMarley

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:53 AM Edited by GodAllMarley, 08 June 2016 - 04:55 AM.

Got smart and found a solo public lobby, I'm almost half full on my large warehouse, me and a couple friends been grindin for a couple hrs now solo tho.

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:55 AM Edited by Broblab, 08 June 2016 - 04:58 AM.

i literally just lost 735,000 dollars in merch to a random with an elegy and a sticky bomb fetish.

edit: i only lost 11 things. i didnt lose the whole thing from a failed delivery.

...phew.

• seven50iL likes this

The Ost
  • The Ost

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:55 AM

No invite session CEO activity doesn't bother me, but no crew session CEO activity does.

The Gator
  • The Gator

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:59 AM

Signed.

We should be able to at least do these jobs in Crew lobbies. If we wanna go head to head with another crew or have two crews competing with no combat to see who gets the most done.

Another idea I had, let us do CEO work in Friend/Invite Only lobbies, with a higher amount of NPC enemies to make up for the lack of player enemies, if R* wants to give us such a challenge in combat.

• scalliano, Calakarad, Perez84 and 2 others like this

elfoam
  • elfoam

High Roller

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:02 AM

Signed.

We should be able to at least do these jobs in Crew lobbies. If we wanna go head to head with another crew or have two crews competing with no combat to see who gets the most done.

Another idea I had, let us do CEO work in Friend/Invite Only lobbies, with a higher amount of NPC enemies to make up for the lack of player enemies, if R* wants to give us such a challenge in combat.

Have you seen the enemies! Geesus I'm lvl 450 and I'm getting ripped apart by aimbot snipers and buzzards.

• OptiCog, iStealthDeath, InYeezusWeTrust and 3 others like this

seven50iL
  • seven50iL

Bmw Over Bullsh*t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:06 AM

i literally just lost 735,000 dollars in merch to a random with an elegy and a sticky bomb fetish.

edit: i only lost 11 things. i didnt lose the whole thing from a failed delivery.

...phew.

Damn sorry to hear that man. How much did you invest? My ps4 is sent for repairs so I haven't played yet :/

MontanaRedDog
  • MontanaRedDog

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:09 AM

Meh, so many times people would ask for change in the game and then invite only players would just scoff at them and laugh saying we were stupid for playing in public and we don't have any friends lol looks like the tables have turned.

Man up and play public.
  • gtafan26, IamCourtney and LL Cool L like this

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The controversial one

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:13 AM

Rather than disable it, make it so if others wish to participate, they must put up some money. You are trying to do work and other players having nothing to lose. Give them something to lose and watch them think twice about interfering

Hmm, how about increasing the payments on all these new jobs slightly, but have something where 'attacking' players lose $10 a second when you're within 500m of them or so - could have a highlighted radius on the map, or perhaps have an extra icon next to the mini-map which flashes every second?

mrpodo100
  • mrpodo100

Grandmaster Sexy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:18 AM

Please God no. I want a challenge. This is the best DLC since Heists and i don't want people to ruin the challenge. If you want to play an easy game go play Call of Duty.
  • Crystal3lf, Blasterman4EVER, IamCourtney and 1 other like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Nah

but they should either make the vehicles you transport sh*t tank more damage than a pre-nerf tank x2

or have some sort of device equipped to the vehicle that detonates any explosive thats within its proximity 

• Nuclearsniper likes this

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

You read my mind. While we are at it , we need a petition to nerf jets or buff the homing launchers. Those damn jet griefers make CEO jobs f*cking impossible and buff up those transport vehicles sold god dammit!!!! It's bad enough the NPC's on these new VIP jobs are strong but we have to put up with asshole players getting in our way.
  • DisturbedTTF and Ya Boy Punk Fan like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users