» «
Photo

Looking For A Crew? Free Agents Recruitment Topic

2,110 replies to this topic
S5L3T0
  • S5L3T0

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:34 AM Edited by S5L3T0, 3 weeks ago.

Edit: Im not sure how to delete this.

THEG0DDAMEB0SS
  • THEG0DDAMEB0SS

Rogue Souls MC Vice President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:41 AM

GTAF Username: AntSinag
Social Club Username: AntSinag
Gaming ID(s): AntSinag
Platform(s): Xbox 1
GTA MP games played: GTA 3, GTA 4, GTA: San Andreas
Other MP games played: CoD, Star Wars, WoW
Timezone: Eastern
GTAF Activity: New User
In-game Activity: 3-4 nights a week
Gang History on GTAF: None
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm willing to participate in any and all events. Willing to help!
Tell us about yourself as a person: Laid back, chill, no drama kind of guy. Just looking to have some fun playing the game
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I try to be the best I can be. Willing to listen and learn while also helping out others. I do take games seriously but understand that its just a game.
Anything else: I have a wife and kids so I am not on everyday. But when i do play its usually for several hours. So I'm looking for other like minded individuals.

GTAF Username: KittyGaige
Social Club Username: KittyGaige
Gaming ID(s): Arachnos653
Platform(s): Xbox One
GTA MP games played: GTA Online
Other MP games played: Borderlands 2, Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, The Old Republic....LOTS
Timezone: MST
GTAF Activity: Couple times a week
In-game Activity: Several times a week, would like to be daily
Gang History on GTAF: N/A

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I am an easy going player and I learn quickly. I am also VERY easy to get along with and it takes a lot to get me frustrated, I am able to keep cool in most situations. This of course means that in heists and what not I am a cucumber. I am also able to fill almost any roll, I enjoy trying new things so my crew will never be short. I really....REALLY enjoy sniping, though I do need LOTS of practice.

Tell us about yourself as a person: I am easy going and don't lost my temper easy. I also love to joke around and there are times when its difficult to hear anything other then my laughter over voice. However during important thigns, such as crew meeting or heists I am very serious.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I am a PKer...I LOVE everything PvP. I may not be the best but I am enthusiastic. I also enjoy doing PvE but if I am walking around and have an RPG...well, yeah lets just say its best to stay away.

Anything else: I have had GTA V since it came out on Xbox One, but I have never really played Online much, I am only 28. The reason is I have never been able to find a good crew or group to play with and that is something I need, its hard for me to play with random people all the time. So I am fairly noobish and do need to be taught the finer details of GTA Online, but I learn quickly. So a noob friendly crew is a must!!!

GTAF Username: S5L3T0
Social Club Username: S5L3T0
Gaming ID(s): S5L3T0
Platform(s): Xbox 1
GTA MP games played: Gta 5
Other MP games played: Minecraft, ark, rocket league, Sw battlefront, madden, pubg, forza, for honor.
Timezone: PST
GTAF Activity: Daily (mobile)
In-game Activity: Daily
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Any crewmate of mine is protected class, and ill help do anything. And ive done everything so im not useless.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Im an honest, easy going guy.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: flexible. I prefer PVE but can get down and dirty when necessary
Anything else: Any crews dedicated to sales? Im always moving product of some kind

Are you still looking for a crew to join? If so, I recommend taking a look at Rogue Souls MC. We role play as a real life MC, but we are also a PvP crew at a lot of times as well. If you are interested, please take a look at our recruitment page:

Or our website:

If you're interested in joining, then please send me a private message on the GTA Forums, or on Xbox Live at SOTL Cronus.

Thanks, 

THEG0DDAMEB0SS, Rogue Souls MC Vice President

YaWreck
  • YaWreck

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:14 PM

GTAF Username: YaWreck
Social Club Username: MrTwoSips
Gaming ID(s): MrTwoSips
Platform(s): PS4
GTA MP games played: Gta Online
Timezone: AEST
GTAF Activity: Atleast once a week
In-game Activity: In my spare time
Gang History on GTAF: A02F
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Will help sell product / help resupply and what ever else I can help with
Tell us about yourself as a person: I’m easy going and don’t pretend to be someone I’m not.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I can be competitive when I need to be
Anything else: I’m here to look for a crew that I can earn money with and because I enjoy taking photos for my Instagram, a crew that would do photo shoots with. But looking for mature crews only
  • STN357 likes this

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:59 PM

GTAF Username: Mcquiz
Social Club Username: Mcquiz95
Gaming ID(s): Mcquiz95
Platform(s): PS4
GTA MP games played: Gta Online

Other MP games played: F1 2017, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1
Timezone: GMT+2 aka Eastern European Time
GTAF Activity: Depends, sometimes weekly, sometimes monthly
In-game Activity: In my spare time
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: If I am online I can help with everything I can, just got the game for PS4, had it for the 360 previously so I have very low rank at the moment
Tell us about yourself as a person: Chill, I listen to good music, I like racing
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: At times very competitive, at times I only care about fun. Back in the GTA IV days I hosted some OfficeRiotForums events, I miss those days.
Anything else: Just want to get some online friends to hang out with really, I'm missing those more social days I felt six years ago.

• STN357 likes this

block701
  • block701

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2018 - 04:52 AM

Wondering if there's a crew that does dogfighting with personal vehicles.

PSN: block701

I'll be on this weekend and next week.

Pr0fici3nt1
  • Pr0fici3nt1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2018 - 01:18 AM

GTAF Username: Pr0fici3nt1
Social Club Username: GAMC_Profici3nt1
Gaming ID(s): Profici3nt1
Platform(s): XBox One
GTA MP games played: GTA 4 & GTA 5
Other MP games played: Just ask
Timezone: Est (Georgia)(US)
GTAF Activity: Daily
Gang History on GTAF: 0
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I can help make money for the club by doing missions, heists, races etc...
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm an old gamer (40) and been gaming since the early 80's. I have a filthy sense of humor but I don't cross any boundaries when it comes to race, religion or sexual orientation. Gaming is just a stress reliever for me and a way to meet new people and have some fun.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I've been doing the MC roleplay thing since GTA 4. The last real MC RP I was in shutdown (Mothers Finest MC) and I was acting Pres at that time. I use to be the typical overly serious MC player who focused on scorecards, patch pics and so on. Now I've grown tired of that play style and just want to chill. I don't care for 1v1, FMW or any of that garbage. The MC community is toxic enough as is and I no longer want to be a part of that way of playing.
Anything else: I am looking for an MC that is FA or AA. A club that doesn't do 1v1, FMW, CvC, Patch pics, setups, gravings and trash talking. I prefer inv, crew only, friend only and empty public lobby clubs. Clubs that take pics, vids and attend events with other clubs. Like a club that has members my age or close to it. I don't care about popularity or kissing butt of popular or well known big clubs. Just about having fun and enjoying the game for what it's worth. Mature adult response only

SLG Gingerzz
  • SLG Gingerzz

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2018 - 06:28 PM

GTAF Username: SLG Gingerzz
Social Club Username: Samuelj39
Gaming ID(s): SLG Gingerzz
Platform(s): Xbox One
GTA MP games played: GTA 5, GTA 4
Other MP games played: FIFA, NBA, R6, PUBG
Timezone: GMT
GTAF Activity: None
In-game Activity: Usually every day
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: On GTA a lot so can help with jobs and heists
Tell us about yourself as a person: Easy going guy, usually quite shy to begin with
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I like making money from selling which I take seriously, apart from that I like to chill out 
Anything else: Spend a lot of my time maintaining my businesses on GTAO so could use a crew with likeminded people

Ryuscus
  • Ryuscus

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:45 AM

GTAF Username: Pr0fici3nt1
Social Club Username: GAMC_Profici3nt1
Gaming ID(s): Profici3nt1
Platform(s): XBox One
GTA MP games played: GTA 4 & GTA 5
Other MP games played: Just ask
Timezone: Est (Georgia)(US)
GTAF Activity: Daily
Gang History on GTAF: 0
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I can help make money for the club by doing missions, heists, races etc...
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm an old gamer (40) and been gaming since the early 80's. I have a filthy sense of humor but I don't cross any boundaries when it comes to race, religion or sexual orientation. Gaming is just a stress reliever for me and a way to meet new people and have some fun.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I've been doing the MC roleplay thing since GTA 4. The last real MC RP I was in shutdown (Mothers Finest MC) and I was acting Pres at that time. I use to be the typical overly serious MC player who focused on scorecards, patch pics and so on. Now I've grown tired of that play style and just want to chill. I don't care for 1v1, FMW or any of that garbage. The MC community is toxic enough as is and I no longer want to be a part of that way of playing.
Anything else: I am looking for an MC that is FA or AA. A club that doesn't do 1v1, FMW, CvC, Patch pics, setups, gravings and trash talking. I prefer inv, crew only, friend only and empty public lobby clubs. Clubs that take pics, vids and attend events with other clubs. Like a club that has members my age or close to it. I don't care about popularity or kissing butt of popular or well known big clubs. Just about having fun and enjoying the game for what it's worth. Mature adult response only

Check out Filthy Animals MC. Players of all ages (mainly 20+). Real good group of people.

Themiggetman#1
  • Themiggetman#1

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:07 PM

Psn:themiggetman
System:ps4
Gta online private sessions. I'm looking for a group of people to work for a trucking company that I have created. This is all roleplay based. I do require people who have a mic for better communications and at least over 14. You must be mature enough to be involved but the help will be appreciated. I do have a discord server dedicated to this and the link o it follows: https://discord.gg/8K9HSbX. I will give out jobs for certain people to handle for and everything. I am ok with people recording or streaming during sessions just ask first and most likely I will agree. This will be a great time having you here so come join us.

SuperBrat
  • SuperBrat

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTAF Username: Superbrat

Social Club Username: Superbrat817

Gaming ID(s): ps4 Superbrat817

Platform(s): ps3/ps4

GTA MP games played: SA:Sp, GTA 4,RDR, GTA Online

Other MP games played:to many

Timezone: UTC +1 (GMT)

GTAF Activity: Minimum of 1 times a week.

In-game Activity: Minimum 3x a week on one console.

Gang History on GTAF: 2 crews

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I have played all sorts of missions on gta. I can help when needed and active. I just dont do mc

Tell us about yourself as a person: I am very relaxed. I dont talk much most of times. Sometimes i talk to much. I joke alot. Mostly my jokes are sarcasm. Im sure I use logic when thinking

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I am a casual gamer, don't expect me to be the best at everything because I have met some of the best. I love heists mostly. Did the cmc 3x but would like to do it again

Anything else: I would prefer the crew uses an instant message app for better help come and forth

EthanKet
  • EthanKet

Whisper~

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

GTAF Username: EthanKet99
Social Club Username: EthanKet99
Gaming ID(s): EthanKet99
Platform(s): Xbox 360, Xbox One
GTA MP games played: GTA IV (TLaD, TBoGT), GTA: Online
Other MP games played: Dark Souls 3, Halo 5, Battlefield 4, Ghost Recond: Wildlands, Etc.
Timezone: Eastern Standard
GTAF Activity: Few days a week.
In-game Activity: Majority of a week.
Gang History on GTAF: No Real History
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Capable Free Aim skills albeit a little rusty, Communication skills, Practical/Tactical thinking, Leadership ability, A few connections
within the community, Etc.
Tell us about yourself as a person: A serious, quiet man who is always thinking and over analyzing things. Quite intelligent yet lacking in common sense most of the time. Values loyalty and comradery with my fellow man. Am able to see the bigger picture and am always making strides to move towards it.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Serious and efficient, always looking for the best possible course of action (What to do next, strategizing, taking into account for other players and/or A.I). Very competitive but can have fun at the same time usually adopting a more lax approach when around those I'm comfortable with
Anything else: I am in search of a military crew, or at least military structured, that is serious and refined within the Free Aim community. I prefer to go by my codename, given a long time ago, Whisper (Like it or not it's my preference). 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users