• None

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

GTAF Username: SlevZ33

Social Club Username: SlevZ33
Platform(s): XB1
GTA MP games played: GTA:O, GTA IV
Other MP games played: FPS, Racing, Soccer
Timezone: Central
GTAF Activity: Active lurker. Pretty regular in the "Rate my ride" section.
In-game Activity: Pretty much daily.
Gang History on GTAF: None that really grew out of 4-5 members or nothing with structure. 
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I don't mind the grind of GTA. I have CEO/Hangar/Planes, Choppers, Biker club. Just need people to run with
Anything else: Car crews, Role-play, or money motivated. Let me know.

Hi there SlevZ33! You look like the type of person we want in New Phoenix Legion! We will be sending you a message on Xbox Live shortly from one of our leaders.

• VWAG Lowrider likes this

Shade91
  • Shade91

Shadow Operative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2017 - 01:20 PM Edited by Shade91, 07 October 2017 - 03:37 PM.

GTAF Username: same as gaming id.

Social Club Username: DeadlySoul91

Gaming ID(s): ARivalSinner91

Platform(s): Xbox 1

GTA MP games played: GTA V

Other MP games played: Ark, 7 days to die,Destiny 2,

Timezone: PST

GTAF Activity: read in-game.

In-game Activity: hiest missions or other just looking for a active mature crew.

Gang History on GTAF: APMC/DDMC/APOC/FOMC/Fam1

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Active/Friendly/team player/loyal

Tell us about yourself as a person: Good all around

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Game a lot on down time other time is work and gf/kid

Please message me on xbox only thank you!

PickleRickWins
  • PickleRickWins

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:23 PM

GTAF Username: PickleRickWins

Social Club Username: picklerickwins
Platform(s): XB1
GTA MP games playedGTA:O
Other MP games played: Battlefield 1, Rocket League 

Awesomeness: Yes
GTAF Activity: I'm new to the forums. 
In-game Activity: Basically every day.
Gang History on GTAF: Had a small crew that was active for a while but nothing super organized.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I have a lot of stuff. Hangar with lots of planes, MC Club with Weed/Cocaine, Import/Export Garage, Warehouse, Bunker, Most weaponized vehicles including bombushka and mobile command center. I enjoy most aspects of the game, and I don't mind helping other people run missions and make money. 

j-moose
  • j-moose

Player Hater

• New Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:46 AM

GTAF Username: j-moose
Social Club Username: j-moose
Platform(s): PC
Other MP games played: PUBG, Battlefield 1, Elder Scrolls Online
Timezone: New Zealand
GTAF Activity: New to the forums
In-game Activity: Most days at the moment. Have had periods of inactivity in the past (mostly due to not having anyone to play with.)
Gang History on GTAF: None
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I have access to many vehicles, a bunker, hangar, MC with all business types, and i'm a relatively experienced player (Rank 150+). I have finished all heists (haven't done any in a while though.) I enjoy pretty much all aspects of GTA:O including helping/working for others. I'm comfortable and experienced using both controller and mouse + keyboard in GTA:O.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm a 30 year old male from New Zealand with a lot of spare time as i'm currently out of employment due to long-term illness.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I enjoy most game genres and play games across many platforms, although I'm primarily a PC gamer these days. I would say that gaming is my primary hobby.
Anything else: I'm looking for a truly active crew with preferably tens (or more) of daily players. I usually play during the afternoon/earlyish evening NZ time, which is roughly late evening - early morning US time.

PetrolheadSupreme
  • PetrolheadSupreme

Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:18 AM

So the bits you'll want to know about me: 23, I do have Discord/TS, and I'm an active player. Rank 123. I have a lot of disposable ingame funds, and am able/willing to host or play heists and not get a cut.

I am seeking a crew that has mandatory microphone usage. 

Fair warning however: I do not, have never, and will never share my game stats publicly, so if you require such, I must respectfully ask that you keep walking.

PC CREWS ONLY.

Still looking for a crew.

In the meantime, I'll go back to dominating lobbies in my Pyro.

DonArmanno
  • DonArmanno

Nomad

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:11 AM

GTAF Username: KC_Purple

Social Club Username: KC_Purple

Gaming ID(s): KC_Purple

Platform(s): PS4

GTA MP games played: GTA V

Timezone: CST

GTAF Activity: Every other day

In-game Activity: almost daily
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm a earner and a good shot

Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm chill and I don't talk too much

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I don't have much money, so i'm always down to earn, I don't rage but i do get even, and I like to play.
Anything else: I'm looking for more of a Mafia styled crew, but i'm always open to other ideas.

Phantasmio
  • Phantasmio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:20 AM

GTAF Username: Phantasmio

Social Club Username: Cursive

Gaming ID(s): Phantasmio, Oniari

GTA MP games played: GTA V

Timezone: EST

GTAF Activity: Newer member, happy to use more if preferred by crew

In-game Activity: I'll play a bit daily. Been tough to keep playing solo
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I own all business types (CEO/MC/Car Warehouse/Hangar/Bunker), upgraded MC businesses, MOC, huge library of vehicles from super cars, to silly cars, to jets, APCs, helios etc, Yacht. I'm a decent shot, a very reliable driver and pilot. 

Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm friendly, calm, and respectful. Not looking to cause any trouble and very understanding, just looking for some other chill folk to play with :)

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I love to play GTA in general and my game tastes range over all kinds of genres. I'm level-headed, you won't hear any raging or really any negativity from me, I'm just happy to play with some people. I love all kinds of playstyles and am open-minded to basically anyway we can play. From serious business and money-making, to goofing around, to free roaming, to doing missions and heists, pvping in versus modes and just causing chaos. You name it and 9/10 times I'll be down.
Anything else: Just looking for a friendly crew, no drama for basically anything. I don't mind crew styles or themes either, like uniforms and such, even just RPing. It's all fun to me.

FerociousLady
  • FerociousLady

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:18 AM Edited by FerociousLady, 20 October 2017 - 09:19 AM.

GTAF Username: PickleRickWins

Social Club Username: picklerickwins
Platform(s): XB1
Other MP games played: Battlefield 1, Rocket League 

Awesomeness: Yes
GTAF Activity: I'm new to the forums. 
In-game Activity: Basically every day.
Gang History on GTAF: Had a small crew that was active for a while but nothing super organized.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I have a lot of stuff. Hangar with lots of planes, MC Club with Weed/Cocaine, Import/Export Garage, Warehouse, Bunker, Most weaponized vehicles including bombushka and mobile command center. I enjoy most aspects of the game, and I don't mind helping other people run missions and make money. 

Are you still looking for a crew?

Foxfoe
  • Foxfoe

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 October 2017 - 08:13 AM Edited by Foxfoe, 02 November 2017 - 07:14 AM.

No longer looking!

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM Edited by jpm1, 22 October 2017 - 12:17 AM.

GTAF Username: jpm1
Social Club Username: jpaul1
Gaming ID(s): i don't know what this is
Platform(s): PC
GTA MP games played: none
Other MP games played: TheCrew, Fishing planet, The hunter: CotW
Timezone: GMT+1
GTAF Activity: regular
In-game Activity: never far away from the game
Gang History on GTAF: -
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: casual help. mostly searching for pvp free environment with few humans around (i will quit any team that starts any pvp battle)
Tell us about yourself as a person: attached to secularism values. will not join a team whose description or logo is devil/God(s) related. i will not accept your invit if your crew stuff is crime related neither. i could help for casual deliveries but i'm just looking for a griefing free environment with few humans (i hate pvp with passion)
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: same as above. just want gaming partners. if i feel confortable with some people, we have enough time to know each other in game. i'm not looking for ephemeral facebook/skype friends neither. i will not accept a facebook invite if i don't know you. you may find i'm a bit of a caveman, but this is how i am (i'm tired of these people asking for friendships while they know you for 30 minutes). and i don't use a microphone neither on GTAO, i prefer to warn you.. i speak current French, English, and Spanish. i'm a small lvl 422 :pp
Anything else: to sum it up i'm just looking for peaceful farmers, that want to make nice cash

Northlord
  • Northlord

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2017 - 09:20 PM

GTAF Username: Northlord
Social Club Username: Northl0rd
Gaming ID(s): Northlord
GTA MP games playedGTA 5 Online
Other MP games played: Many, (MMO, RTS, FPS) Currently PUBG
Timezone: CST (UTC -5)
GTAF Activity: Minimal, not really an active forums guy 
In-game Activity: Active Game times include most week nights for a couple hours 6pm CST- 11pm CST, weekends are more inconstant due to real life obligations. 
Gang History on GTAF: One prior crew made up of my old gaming mates who have not played in a couple years and are not interested in getting back into GTA
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Looking for a social non griefing environment.  Willing to run missions and enjoy the social atmosphere.  Will gladly help doing what needs to be done as long as the group is mature and does not Grief, hack, ect. 
Tell us about yourself as a person: Older Gamer who enjoys playing the game for what it has to offer.  I am looking for a mature group of players.  I am not into meta gaming, or being a try hard.  While i can have a competitive personality and like to win, i do not like to go outside of the game environment to do so.  Ultimately I am wanting to get back into GTA online and experiencing what it has to offer as I did not really have that chance with my prior group.  I am still what you would consider a new player to GTA Online and would need a group who is ok with that.  I don't like handouts and don't want to fast track to the end game.  Ultimately I am looking for a group who I can chill out with and have a good time in game which allows me to relax after a long day at work. 
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: mature, looking for an older group of active players.  
Anything else: ANSWER HERE

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

GTA V:A Huge improvement over snore (GTA IV)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:00 AM

GTAF Username: CGFforLife
Social Club Username: BlackJacks_
Gaming ID(s): -
Platform(s): PC, Android
GTA MP games played: -
Other MP games played: Minecraft
Timezone: GMT
GTAF Activity: When I'm free (can be anytime)
In-game Activity: 12pm-9pm for normal day, the whole day for weekend
Gang History on GTAF: -
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Behave mature
Tell us about yourself as a person: Young gamer who likes to play with older gamers
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Young gamer who want to join group of matures and older gamer
Anything else: I love GTA V

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:05 AM

GTA F User - highspeed

Social club user - highspeed91

Gaming Id's - highspeed9143 for PS4

Platforms - PS4 Pro

Don't play any other multiplayer games but GTA.

Age - 26

Timezone - UTC+10:00

GTA F Activity - anytime I'm free

In game activity - 5pm-12pm most days, trying to play catch up on this rad game!

No gang history

How I can contribute - by giving it my 100% all the time, play clean and dedicate myself to the cause.

As a person, I'm an honest, reliable quiet guy.

As a gamer, i'm the type of guy who will help anyone who needs genuine help, and will do my best to help out, do work/missions etc.

Anything else - I recently just started online yesterday, and am already having so much fun! I am just looking for genuine, fun like minded players to play with, the more friends to play with the better!

Hope to see some folks online!

• STN357 likes this

ferguson99
  • ferguson99

Fergs Gaming

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:21 AM

I am starting to give up on crews nowadays, gone though countless crews on the SC...... I join, post a hello message on crew wall, wait a few days until a few people have read it and keep checking the crew wall for organised meets & events.  BUT NOTHING

Been added by a couple of people, but no one tends to send/accept invites...... I am guessing that these are just players that add randoms, so they have someone to join on. to enable them to perform a duplication glitch.

GTAF Username: ferguson99
Social Club Username: ferguson99
Gaming ID(s): ferguson99
Platform(s): PS4

GTA MP games played: GTA4
Other MP games played: RDR
Timezone: UK

GTAF Activity: Daily
In-game Activity: Daily (evening sessions in week)
Gang History on GTAF: 
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I may not be the best shooter, but I usually get the roll as getaway driver. getting the gang out of harms way..... And taking capturing video footage & photos along the way.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Quiet guy wandering through life
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Like get lost in a free roam game, to escape the real world
Anything else: Everton supporter

• STN357 likes this

RealJaySee
  • RealJaySee

Snitch

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:14 AM

I am starting to give up on crews nowadays, gone though countless crews on the SC...... I join, post a hello message on crew wall, wait a few days until a few people have read it and keep checking the crew wall for organised meets & events.  BUT NOTHING

Been added by a couple of people, but no one tends to send/accept invites...... I am guessing that these are just players that add randoms, so they have someone to join on. to enable them to perform a duplication glitch.

GTAF Username: ferguson99
Social Club Username: ferguson99
Gaming ID(s): ferguson99
GTA MP games played: GTA4
Other MP games played: RDR
GTAF Activity: Daily
In-game Activity: Daily (evening sessions in week)
Gang History on GTAF: 
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I may not be the best shooter, but I usually get the roll as getaway driver. getting the gang out of harms way..... And taking capturing video footage & photos along the way.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Quiet guy wandering through life
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Like get lost in a free roam game, to escape the real world
Anything else: Everton supporter

I'm in a crew that hosts solo public sessions so we can peacfully do mc/ceo work or just to fool around without randoms. Everyone accepts friend requests, the more friends you got in the crew, the easier it is to find the right session. There is always someone online.

Pm if you are interested to join!

Shade91
  • Shade91

Shadow Operative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:12 PM

Social Club Username: RivalSinner

Other MP games played: Ark, BF4, BF1, Destiny 2, 7 days, Minecraft

In-game Activity: hiest missions or other just looking for a active mature crew.

Gang History on GTAF: APMC/DDMC/APOC/FOMC/FAM1

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Try to be a good person but i do game a lot on down time other time is work and gf/kid oriented

Anything else: Not looking for a motorcycle club anymore thanks i had my fill.

MickeyBerrada
  • MickeyBerrada

New

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:09 PM

GTAF Username: MickeyBerrada
Social Club Username: MickeyBerrada
Gaming ID(s): MickeyBerrada
Platform(s): PS3
GTA MP games played: GTA 4/TBOGT/GTA 5
Other MP games played: None
Timezone: GMT
GTAF Activity: At least once a week
In-game Activity: At least once a week
Gang History on GTAF: None
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm dedicated; The type of player who will see heists through to the end even if it means me just constantly restarting. And I'm loyal; I will always behave in favour of my crew (Which will be my only crew) even over my friends. I also always split the take evenly between all players.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm very polite and not easily offended.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Completely mature and sensible; The type that won't ever jeopardise jobs doing silly sh*t.
Anything else: The crew that takes me on will be welcome to join me in doing the Pacific Standard finale for which the take will be split evenly between all players.

EthanKet
  • EthanKet

Whisper~

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:49 AM

GTAF Username: EthanKet99
Social Club Username: EthanKet99
Gaming ID(s): EthanKet99
Platform(s): Xbox 360, Xbox One
GTA MP games played: GTA IV (TLaD, TBoGT), GTA: Online
Other MP games played: Dark Souls 3, Halo 5, Battlefield 4, Ghost Recond: Wildlands, Etc.
Timezone: Eastern Standard
GTAF Activity: Few days a week.
In-game Activity: Majority of a week.
Gang History on GTAF: No Real History
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Capable Free Aim skills albeit a little rusty, Communication skills, Practical/Tactical thinking, Leadership ability, A few connections
within the community, Etc.
Tell us about yourself as a person: A serious, quiet man who is always thinking and over analyzing things. Quite intelligent yet lacking in common sense most of the time. Values loyalty and comradery with my fellow man. Am able to see the bigger picture and am always making strides to move towards it.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Serious and efficient, always looking for the best possible course of action (What to do next, strategizing, taking into account for other players and/or A.I). Very competitive but can have fun at the same time usually adopting a more lax approach when around those I'm comfortable with
Anything else: I am in search of a military crew, or at least military structured, that is serious and refined within the Free Aim community. I prefer to go by my codename, given a long time ago, Whisper (Like it or not it's my preference). 

Rancid14
  • Rancid14

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:16 AM

GTAF Username: Rancid14
Social Club Username: Rancid14
Gaming ID(s): N/A
GTA MP games playedGTAV:Online
Other MP games played: Battlefield 1942-Battlefield 4, World of Warcraft, Warcraft II, Starcraft, C&C, Civilization 1-5, Quake, Diablo I and II, many more...
Timezone: PST (UTC -8)
GTAF Activity: Just joined
In-game Activity: 4-5 days/week
Gang History on GTAF: As stated earlier, just joined
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm a team oriented player, ride or die, baby. I'd say above average skill level, but certainly not the best.
Tell us about yourself as a person: 35 y/o dude, own two homes, two cars, work, drink, hang with ladies, pretty normal sh*t.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I've been PC gaming since I could afford my first one in 2001, worked at a cyber cafe before that. Had Atari, NES, Super NES, Nintendo 64, and Dreamcast before PC.
Anything else: Not really looking to roleplay, I'd be happy to play with those who do. My usual routine is source car, sell car, source special cargo, headhunter, repeat a few times, sell coke, sell weapons and rinse and repeat. I heist, run missions, or partake in general lobby f*ckery if I'm bored or a friend needs help. Basically looking for a large crew with an active playerbase, playing solo is starting to get pretty boring.

jss14
  • jss14

hey buddy!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

GTAF Username: jss14
Social Club Username: might33duck
Gaming ID(s): might33duck
Platform(s): Xbox One
GTA MP games played: GTAV:Online
Other MP games played: CoD, Battlefield, etc.
Timezone: Central
GTAF Activity: A few times a week.
In-game Activity: At least a couple hours a day. Average 5-6 days per week.
Gang History on GTAF: Gang history? I've never joined a GTAF gang.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I can basically do whatever needs to be done.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm at home all day. Work online. Play a lot of games and watch tv/movies.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I simply love playing.
Anything else: Not much. Just looking for a cre or people to play GTA with.

NPXL IMPERATOR
  • NPXL IMPERATOR

Voice of the Legion

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Social Club Username: RivalSinner

Other MP games played: Ark, BF4, BF1, Destiny 2, 7 days, Minecraft

Gang History on GTAF: APMC/DDMC/APOC/FOMC/FAM1

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Try to be a good person but i do game a lot on down time other time is work and gf/kid oriented

Anything else: Not looking for a motorcycle club anymore thanks i had my fill.

GTAF Username: jss14
Social Club Username: might33duck
Gaming ID(s): might33duck
GTA MP games played: GTAV:Online
Other MP games played: CoD, Battlefield, etc.
Timezone: Central
GTAF Activity: A few times a week.
In-game Activity: At least a couple hours a day. Average 5-6 days per week.
Gang History on GTAF: Gang history? I've never joined a GTAF gang.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I can basically do whatever needs to be done.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm at home all day. Work online. Play a lot of games and watch tv/movies.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I simply love playing.
Anything else: Not much. Just looking for a cre or people to play GTA with.

Hello there! New Phoenix Legion is the only Roman Legion crew on GTA V for the Xbox One. We are a continuously growing community of players and a part of the larger Military community. We offer daily activities so there is never an opportunity missed with us! Look for a message from us on Xbox within the next few days

Del Paco
  • Del Paco

My Own Best Friend

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Del Paco, 3 weeks ago.

Puttin' myself back out there. Ignore the date, everything's been updated.

GTAF Username: Del Paco
Social Club Username: De-Pac
Gaming ID(s): DeliciousPack
GTA MP games played: GTA 5
Other MP games played: I don't play much of anything else nowadays. Mostly stick to GTAO and whatever the monthly freebies are.
Timezone: EST / GMT+5
GTAF Activity: Rarely visit
In-game Activity: Several hours a day,
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I was the heist captain of my former crew, so I know them pretty well & can help with the Criminal Mastermind challenge. I'm also a pretty decent pilot, if I do say so myself.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I don't talk much (especially around people I'm not familiar with), but when I do, it's either funny or important (usually). I like to consider myself laid-back, tho I do have my limits: I don't talk politics, I don't talk religion, and I have 0 tolerance for bigotry of any kind.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Played my first video game at the age of 5 on a Commodore 64, and been at it ever since. Sometimes I can come off as over-competitive, or tryhard-ish, but that's only because I hold myself to a certain standard.
Anything else: I'm looking for a crew to grind out heists & Bunker/Hangar work with. I would prefer to game with people my own age, 21+ at the very least. I generally don't mesh well with people younger than that.

kidtwist81
  • kidtwist81

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTAF Username: Forum handle says it all
Social Club Username: as above
Gaming ID(s): same as before
GTA MP games played: Will play any. I dont mind. Preferably heisting
Other MP games played: Lots. Mainly FPS and some strategy 
Timezone: GMT
GTAF Activity: daily
In-game Activity: whenever i get the chance 
Gang History on GTAF: none. 
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: how do you want me to contribute. 
Tell us about yourself as a person: Needy, violent, troubled but very loyal and bluntly honest. 
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Loyal, honest and trustworthy. Team first, individual second. 
Anything else: Im too nice sometimes but I try to hard to be funny

Afrodelic
  • Afrodelic

The Afrocanist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTAF Username: Afrodelic

Social Club Username:  TryceeSoul

Gaming ID(s): Trycee Sly Soul 

Platform(s):Xbox 1

GTA MP games played: GTAO

Other MP games played: Monster Hunters, NBA 2k, Battlefield, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, MvC, Super Smash Bros

Timezone: C.T.

GTAF Activity: Mostly comment and 1 post

In-game Activity: Heist, missions, M.C., C.E.O. and maybe others 

How can you contribute to a gang/crew:  I like working in teams. I want to help in every position I can and be well balance as well. I mostly into making money and all but still help out so if it is a money making thing then Im always down.

Tell us about yourself as a person: Well I am introvert. In the beginning I'm quiet but after awhile I get us to ya and talk more. I'm interests are: comic books, video games, movies, t.v. shows, art work, and more that I  

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I have a bit of a competition side but at the same time i try to focus on having fun. 

Anything else: I'm open to almost anything and everything. Just ask first.

Krayjack
  • Krayjack

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTAF Username: Krayjack

Social Club Username: Kray_Jack

Gaming ID(s): Kray_Jack

GTA MP games played: none

Other MP games played: UO, AO, Secret World, Black Desert, ESO, Rust, H&G, DayZ

Timezone: EST

GTAF Activity: Weekly

In-game Activity: Daily

Gang History on GTAF: none

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Missions, Heists, PvP, pretty much anything i could do

Tell us about yourself as a person: Amazing

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Top Notch

Anything else: Pretty new to game looking for active crew no modders

cyberpunkdave
  • cyberpunkdave

It's Okay To Be Aesthetic

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

GTAF Username: CyberpunkDave
Social Club Username: Cal_Cache
Gaming ID(s): CyberpunkDave
GTA MP games played: None
Other MP games played: Watch_Dogs 2 
Timezone: Netherlands (UTC +1)
GTAF Activity: Recently it's Daily
In-game Activity: Friday Nights and Saturdays
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I like to keep a neutral KD. I don't need it to be impressive or amazing, I keep it that way as a signal to others that I can "hold my own". That I don't go out looking for fights, but that I will finish one. I love to race. So far I've done 1116 races, with a W/L Ratio of 37.5% won. Use to not care for it, but I've learned trick and how to handle being thrown into the back of a race. I have no problem with helping people make money, just as long as I can get a little cut. 
Tell us about yourself as a person: I work close to 60 hours a week. I don't like to talk or complain about work or life. I've got a dirty mind and dirty jokes to boot. I don't like to play with people younger than 18, or people who are too political or religious. When a political joke is made, I will make a counter-signal joke just to troll it. (IE: "Dude?? Did you just assume my gender, sh*tlord?" asked in the deepest voice I can muster)
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I'm cool with following orders, I'm cool with giving orders. I tend to think my situational awareness is good, but I've been caught off guard a few times before. When it comes to racing I try to be a clean racer, if we're in lead for first and I accidentally bash you out, I will park and wait for you to drive past then follow behind til we get to neck-and-neck again. If you're deliberately bashing me, I will come after you. But all in all I do enjoy having fun, I'm okay with a bit of a grind, but for gods sakes lets have some fun. 
Anything else: I'm a pervy guy. I do make a lot of dirty jokes. I'm really into the 80s aesthetic and style (think Hotline Miami, or Ivan and Slick from 'Hobo With A Shotgun'). I will actually play synthwave music on my spotify while I race, but don't worry I'm not a lobby DJ. 

Thumbles79
  • Thumbles79

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

GTAF Username: Thumbles79
Social Club Username: Thumbles79
Gaming ID(s): Thumbles79
GTAF Activity: New Member
In-game Activity: Daily Player
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Ive grown bored of playing the game solo and Id like to join an active crew that helps each other out. Im a good team player, I dont care about making money for myself, I have enough, but I still enjoy playing and will help out others in the crew.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Dad, Husband, Grandad, Son, GTA addict lol
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I play GTA online of UFC
Anything else: Just ask me

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Ive grown bored of playing the game solo and Id like to join an active crew that helps each other out. Im a good team player, I dont care about making money for myself, I have enough, but I still enjoy playing and will help out others in the crew.
  • STN357 likes this

STN357
  • STN357

2ndToNone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by STN357, 6 days ago.

Have you got a crew?

He's running with us now.

bevlian89
  • bevlian89

Hungry For Gold Coins

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

GTAF Username: bevlian89
Social Club Username: tempusrei
Gaming ID(s): Tempus Rei (Steam), Tempus Rei (Xbox Live)
Platform(s): Xbox 360, PC (Will own an Xbox One and GTA V PC a little before Christmas). Now own PC GTA V on Steam. Updating to include online playtime frequency (daily).
GTA MP games played: GTA LCS Multiplayer (Liberty City Survivor), GTA IV, TBoGT, TLaD, GTA Online. Own and played every GTA since DMA was around.
Other MP games played: The Halo Series, Crackdown, Crackdown 2, Destiny, Minecraft, Defiance, Neverwinter, ESO, APB Reloaded, Test Drive Unlimited 2, Team Fortress 2, Arma (DayZ), Warframe.
Timezone: GMT +0. UK Greenwich Meantime.

GTAF Activity: Mild activity; read problem / solution posts and vehicle / colour glitch threads. Around 2x / 3x week.
In-game Activity: Heavy, everyday.
Gang History on GTAF: A few, but most have moved to Playstation / PC.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Incredibly observant to the radar and player list for incoming threat assessments. Sniping, BST, Ghost Organisation, Oppressor, Hydra and EWO as last resort. Im not a free-mode warrior. My main gain is to help others sell business product and CEO cargo, as well as help with +1s for heists, missions, and adversary modes. I enjoy 1v1s and the occasional Deathmatch but with the influx of d3sk1ng and other hidden tools for players to use, this has declined. I enjoy both Free Aim and Assisted. Praised on my piloting skills. Great bike skill (love the Time Trials challenges! Need more). Good in-game memory of locations. Rarely die in heists even without the Heavy Vest, and act as MVP most of the time for under rank 100s. Character 1 rank 374 and character 2 rank 1058 legit (see 'Legit rank 1000 club' thread), so fully versed with old and new weapons, eating snacks at the right time, etc. Too many logged hours.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Dry sense of humor, love music, love retro gaming, love tv cop shows. Hate politics.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Have to textchat since i don't own a mic. Mature enough to have a laugh (even at trolls or hackers in session). Obviously the 1st place or last place rule applies to me, but can take a podium finish and respect the other players skill. I hold very mild kill grudges though if afk and will get that revenge kill even if it takes X years to hunt you down in a session again :evilgrin:. Very patient (in particular on-call heists or hosting and waiting, sometimes hours for able bodies). More chill than most GTA players (not the shoot first type of player).
Anything else: Looking for any daily active Heist crews, Period. 

Bumping. Updated.

SGToSpartans
  • SGToSpartans

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by SGToSpartans, 4 days ago.

GTAF Username: SGToSpartans
Social Club Username: SGTxSpartans
Gaming ID(s): SGT Spartans
GTA MP games played: GTA 4, GTA 5,
Other MP games played: Max Payne 3, Fortnite, CS:GO, ArmA 2/3, Squad
Timezone: EST
GTAF Activity: New, but regularly checked here alot before finally registering.
In-game Activity: 8PM-12AM usually on work nights, whenever in the day on off-days.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew:
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm solid in all aspects of gameplay in GTA, but I think the biggest take away is being able to listen/go along with plans/orders/rank structure.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I'm a big time team player in games. I loved the ArmA/Squad games because of that aspect. I feel like today's Free Roam, with all the awesome military content, is ripe for clan vs clan warfare. If I'm playing another game, its usually Squad or CS:GO these days.
Anything else: I'm looking for a military focused group, kind of like a PMC. Not really into roleplay or killsquads that grief, but more so the PMC clan community that has skirmishes in freeroam and deathmatches. I've got plenty of vehicles to commit to the arsenal!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users