Thunderhorse
  • Thunderhorse

Free Agent.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

GTAF Username: Thunderhorse
Social Club Username: xMurmaider
Gaming ID(s): I got steam, and a few other profiles as well. Not giving those publicly.
Platform(s): PC.
GTA MP games played: Online.
Other MP games played: Tons, including PUBG and Rust.
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
GTAF Activity: Was on a hiatus, plan to check at least once every day to two days.
In-game Activity: Daily to every couple of days.
Gang History on GTAF: Deadly Sins MC. Was a founding seven member on PC and the first PC Sgt. At Arms.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Able bodied bad mothaf*cka who loves to make money and kill people.
Anything else: I am open to both MCs and Non MCs, but as far as MCs go, no overly strict ones. Especially ones that say 'You are to ride bikes all the time.'  
 My love of classic muscle needs to be scratched too, you know.

PITBULLxMEDEL
  • PITBULLxMEDEL

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

GTAF Username: PITBULLxMEDEL
Social Club Username: PITBULLxMEDEL
Gaming ID(s): PITBULLxMEDEL
Platform(s): XBOX 1
GTA MP games played: GTAV
Other MP games played: GTAV
Timezone: PACIFIC TIME
GTAF Activity: NEW, WILL CHECK DAILY
In-game Activity: NIGHTS DURING THE WEEK.  ON ALL WEEKEND
Gang History on GTAF: N/A
How can you contribute to a gang/crew:BY HELPING MAKE CREW MEMBERS MONEY.  
Tell us about yourself as a person: EASY GOING
Tell us about yourself as a gamer:  BEEN ON GTA V SINCE IT CAME OUT
Anything else: I'M BASICALLY LOOKING FOR ACTIVE CREW TO MAKE MONEY WITH.  RESUPPLY AND SELL EACH OTHER'S BUSINESS, BUNKERS, ETC. 

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Lucius M. Galloway, 3 weeks ago.

GTAF Username: Lucius M. Galloway
Social Club Username: AlleyboyAl1
Gaming ID(s): MagellansFall
Platform(s): XB1
GTA MP games played: Online
Other MP games played: Watchdogs 2
Timezone: Central
GTAF Activity: Daily
In-game Activity: Daily
Gang History on GTAF: None
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I have top notch skills, no mission, heist, or person is a problem for me.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I am a writer, not a reader, I game, I watch movies and shows purely for the storyline to better myself, and I play online to further my unwritten GTA online story.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I'm one of the best you can play with, I rarely die ( in case of lag),I use tactics, no explosives, I can clear multiple areas alone with no help, I'm all in all a 5 star player.
Anything else: I'm looking for heists teammates, an all star group that is willing to do heists (daily or regularly) with little to no failures, and no bullsh*t/time wasting.

Trooper150
  • Trooper150

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

GTAF Username: Trooper150
Social Club Username: Trooper150
Gaming ID(s): Trooper150
Platform(s): PC
GTA MP games played: GTA Online
Other MP games played: Too many to count. Play mostly FPS mutli, some RTS. Like the team based ones best. 
Timezone: PST
GTAF Activity: Almost Daily
In-game Activity: MC, CEO, GunRunner, Heist. Basicly whatever I can to make money. Just need active players to help do it fast/easier and am willing to return the favor. 
Gang History on GTAF: No major ones, just ones with friends
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Willing to help out where needed.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Easy going. Feel like I am easy to get alone with.  
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Active gamer (Play every day) Like to interact in games, not play solo. 
Anything else: Meh

• Blackangel66686 likes this

FunkyW0mbat
  • FunkyW0mbat

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

GTAF Username: FunkyW0mbat
Social Club Username: Shad0wsFury
Gaming ID(s): Funky W0mbat
Platform(s): Xbox One
GTA MP games played: Races, heists, bunker missions, basically anything.
Other MP games played: Lots.  On Xbox One:  Battlefront, Battlefield (1 and 4), NHL17 (soon to be 18), plus any free Games with Gold and EA access games.  On PC:  World of Warships, Mechwarrior Online
Timezone: PST
GTAF Activity:  Basically none, except to find a crew.
In-game Activity: Sporadic, but will become more frequent with a solid crew (running around solo isn't much fun anymore)
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Willing to participate and be awesome
Tell us about yourself as a person: You should probably know that both my wife and I play on the same account (not at the same time).  She's actually been playing GTAO much more than I have, but her crew/friends who used to play with her went inactive.  We're both in our mid-30s.  Not sure how much else I want to share on here, but we're chill, mature people looking for other chill, mature people to play with.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Been gaming since Atari 2600.  We are not fad-of-the-month gamers, and don't buy every new hot game, we tend to stick to what we like and what's free.  My wife hasn't been gaming quite as long, but GTA is her jam and she's quite good.  As for myself, I have played a lot of shooters, and used to play some at a competitive level (not at tournaments, but I've schooled some "pro" gamers in my time).  My playstyle tends to be sneaky and smart, especially since hitting my 30s and my reflexes not being as twitchy as they used to be.
Anything else: Really looking for an active crew that does stuff.  Also not looking to be pressured to do stuff.  When games become more work than fun, I usually find another game to play.  Don't ask me to be a recruiter or "officer," because I want to enjoy playing when I play, not do grunt work.

EthanKet
  • EthanKet

Whisper~

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by EthanKet99, 2 weeks ago.

GTAF Username: EthanKet99
Social Club Username: EthanKet99
Gaming ID(s): EthanKet99
Platform(s): Xbox 360, Xbox One
GTA MP games played: GTA IV (TLaD, TBoGT), GTA: Online
Other MP games played: Dark Souls 3, Halo 5, Battlefield 4, Ghost Recond: Wildlands, Etc.
Timezone: Eastern Standard
GTAF Activity: Few days a week.
In-game Activity: Majority of a week.
Gang History on GTAF: No Real History
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Capable Free Aim skills albeit a little rusty, Communication skills, Practical/Tactical thinking, Leadership ability, A few connections
within the community, Etc.
Tell us about yourself as a person: A serious, quiet man who is always thinking and over analyzing things. Quite intelligent yet lacking in common sense most of the time. Values loyalty and comradery with my fellow man. Am able to see the bigger picture and am always making strides to move towards it.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Serious and efficient, always looking for the best possible course of action (What to do next, strategizing, taking into account for other players and/or A.I). Very competitive but can have fun at the same time usually adopting a more lax approach when around those I'm comfortable with
Anything else: I am in search of a military crew, or at least military structured, that is serious and refined within the Free Aim community. I prefer to go by my codename, given a long time ago, Whisper (Like it or not it's my preference). 

• NPXL LEADER and Ryuscus like this

GoChiefs2017
  • GoChiefs2017

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by GoChiefs2017, 2 weeks ago.

GTAF Username: GoChiefs2017
Social Club Username: gorams2011
Gaming ID(s): gorams2011
Platform(s): PS4 Only
GTA MP games played: GTA5, GTA4
Other MP games played: CoD Games, Battlefield games, DCUO, etc...
GTAF Activity: new mmber but hopefully at least once a day
In-game Activity: on at least 4-7 hours a day except on sundays
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm 465 level legit, been playing GTA since 3, online i have played for around 110 days game time, my specialty kills are with vehicle's, although im an excellent corner to corner killer. I'm loyal to those who treat me with respect. And when someone needs help, i'm always there to help.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I've grown up in a small town bout an hour away from St Louis. I have a dad with stage 4 cirrhosis of the liver and i take car of him. I'm more of a caring person rather than hate on someone for any number of reasons unless they attack my family. I don't play games on Sunday because i am an active member and contributor to my church. And even though i studder, i can argue just about anything better than most people.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Since i've been playing, my gaming skills have only deepened since i was a kid. From playing Crash Bandicoot, to GTA Vice City, from Midnight Club to The Last of Us, my love for games has only gotten stronger. I am a dedicated GTA fan for life, but i also have other games i play too, like Uncharted, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Agents of Mayhem, and DCUO. Each of these games offers a new gaming experience to help improve my skills as i play on and progress.
Anything else: I have a sister who plays GTA with me sometimes and if i join a crew, i'm hoping she can too. She isn't as active on GTA as i am but she's loyal to those who treat us with respect. I' hoping to hear back from any one of you awesome crews here on GTA and hope to get a reply back soon. thanks. oh and i'm lock on aim

• king5rida360 likes this

NickofTime
  • NickofTime

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTAF Username: NickofTime
Social Club Username: DaNickofTime
Gaming ID(s): Da Nick of Time
Platform(s): Xbox One
GTA MP games playedGTA 4, GTA Online
Other MP games played: COD, Batttlefield, Countless games.
Timezone: Eastern

GTAF Activity: Brand new to the forums
In-game Activity: Daily
Gang History on GTAF:  None
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Lethal on ground and in the air, especially in the air. I can take on 5-7 ground units in the Lazer and rack up around a hundred kills without dying, provided they aren't are all gods.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm a working individual who fills in his spare time with GTA. I'll have far more time once I go back to college in September.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I've graduated towards playing only MP games as of about 5 years ago. I enjoy that difficulty of combat that NPCs cannot provide. 
Anything else: I am specifically looking for a JET CREW, or atleast people willing to practice extensive dogfighting. I have 17 days in the Lazer and am looking to master several painfully difficult techniques. Back-camera flying to achieve Rolling Scissors, Defensive Spiral, and Air-Brake stall. If there's a JET crew, or even single members and regular crews who are interested in practicing these manuevers, send me a PM.

king5rida360
  • king5rida360

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by king5rida360, 2 weeks ago.

GTAF Username: GoChiefs2017
Social Club Username: gorams2011
Gaming ID(s): gorams2011
Platform(s): PS4 Only
GTA MP games played: GTA5, GTA4
Other MP games played: CoD Games, Battlefield games, DCUO, etc...
GTAF Activity: new mmber but hopefully at least once a day
In-game Activity: on at least 4-7 hours a day except on sundays
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm 465 level legit, been playing GTA since 3, online i have played for around 110 days game time, my specialty kills are with vehicle's, although im an excellent corner to corner killer. I'm loyal to those who treat me with respect. And when someone needs help, i'm always there to help.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I've grown up in a small town bout an hour away from St Louis. I have a dad with stage 4 cirrhosis of the liver and i take car of him. I'm more of a caring person rather than hate on someone for any number of reasons unless they attack my family. I don't play games on Sunday because i am an active member and contributor to my church. And even though i studder, i can argue just about anything better than most people.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Since i've been playing, my gaming skills have only deepened since i was a kid. From playing Crash Bandicoot, to GTA Vice City, from Midnight Club to The Last of Us, my love for games has only gotten stronger. I am a dedicated GTA fan for life, but i also have other games i play too, like Uncharted, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Agents of Mayhem, and DCUO. Each of these games offers a new gaming experience to help improve my skills as i play on and progress.
Anything else: I have a sister who plays GTA with me sometimes and if i join a crew, i'm hoping she can too. She isn't as active on GTA as i am but she's loyal to those who treat us with respect. I' hoping to hear back from any one of you awesome crews here on GTA and hope to get a reply back soon. thanks. oh and i'm lock on aim

Hey bro im the crew leader of the legendary hustlers we are looking for good loyal members to join our crew check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook...aryhustlersgta/ we also have a link to our website on our Facebook page that you can check out if you're interested in joining just click join us on our website or sign up on our Facebook and fill out the form it will only take a couple minutes to register and answer the questions once we receive it you will be contacted on PSN by crew management if you have any questions feel free to message us on our Facebook and I'll reply as soon as I can.

If your sister is interested in joining just tell her to do the same hope you all have a good day

NPXL LEADER
  • NPXL LEADER

Voice of the Legion

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTAF Username: EthanKet99
Social Club Username: EthanKet99
Gaming ID(s): EthanKet99
Platform(s): Xbox 360, Xbox One
GTA MP games played: GTA IV (TLaD, TBoGT), GTA: Online
Other MP games played: Dark Souls 3, Halo 5, Battlefield 4, Ghost Recond: Wildlands, Etc.
Timezone: Eastern Standard
GTAF Activity: Few days a week.
In-game Activity: Majority of a week.
Gang History on GTAF: No Real History
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Capable Free Aim skills albeit a little rusty, Communication skills, Practical/Tactical thinking, Leadership ability, A few connections
within the community, Etc.
Tell us about yourself as a person: A serious, quiet man who is always thinking and over analyzing things. Quite intelligent yet lacking in common sense most of the time. Values loyalty and comradery with my fellow man. Am able to see the bigger picture and am always making strides to move towards it.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Serious and efficient, always looking for the best possible course of action (What to do next, strategizing, taking into account for other players and/or A.I). Very competitive but can have fun at the same time usually adopting a more lax approach when around those I'm comfortable with
Anything else: I am in search of a military crew, or at least military structured, that is serious and refined within the Free Aim community. I prefer to go by my codename, given a long time ago, Whisper (Like it or not it's my preference). 

Hello there Whisper!

You look like the Candidate we are looking for in New Phoenix Legion! We'll be sending you a message on Xbox Live as well to coordinate with you and look forward to meeting with you. New Phoenix Legion is a Military crew formed in 2015 that is the only crew that models itself after the Roman Legions and uses their ranking system. You will feel quite at home with us!

PetrolheadSupreme
  • PetrolheadSupreme

Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

So the bits you'll want to know about me: 23, I do have Discord/TS, and I'm an active player. Rank 123. I have a lot of disposable ingame funds, and am able/willing to host or play heists and not get a cut.

I am seeking a crew that has mandatory microphone usage. 

Fair warning however: I do not, have never, and will never share my game stats publicly, so if you require such, I must respectfully ask that you keep walking.

PC CREWS ONLY.

Ryuscus
  • Ryuscus

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Ryuscus, A week ago.

GTAF Username: FunkyW0mbat
Social Club Username: Shad0wsFury
Gaming ID(s): Funky W0mbat
GTA MP games played: Races, heists, bunker missions, basically anything.
Other MP games played: Lots.  On Xbox One:  Battlefront, Battlefield (1 and 4), NHL17 (soon to be 18), plus any free Games with Gold and EA access games.  On PC:  World of Warships, Mechwarrior Online
Timezone: PST
GTAF Activity:  Basically none, except to find a crew.
In-game Activity: Sporadic, but will become more frequent with a solid crew (running around solo isn't much fun anymore)
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Willing to participate and be awesome
Tell us about yourself as a person: You should probably know that both my wife and I play on the same account (not at the same time).  She's actually been playing GTAO much more than I have, but her crew/friends who used to play with her went inactive.  We're both in our mid-30s.  Not sure how much else I want to share on here, but we're chill, mature people looking for other chill, mature people to play with.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Been gaming since Atari 2600.  We are not fad-of-the-month gamers, and don't buy every new hot game, we tend to stick to what we like and what's free.  My wife hasn't been gaming quite as long, but GTA is her jam and she's quite good.  As for myself, I have played a lot of shooters, and used to play some at a competitive level (not at tournaments, but I've schooled some "pro" gamers in my time).  My playstyle tends to be sneaky and smart, especially since hitting my 30s and my reflexes not being as twitchy as they used to be.
Anything else: Really looking for an active crew that does stuff.  Also not looking to be pressured to do stuff.  When games become more work than fun, I usually find another game to play.  Don't ask me to be a recruiter or "officer," because I want to enjoy playing when I play, not do grunt work.

Check San Andreas Financial Group to see if you and the Mrs. are interested. Basically just looking for folks who want to have a good time making money, but we do have a militarized "department", but the Couriers and Associates are more about doing MC/CEO work. I also like to do "clean" races from time to time. I don't mind a "rubbin is racin" mentality, but some kids always trying to run people off the road isn't racing that's just driving aggressively and road rage

http://gtaforums.com...cial-group-xb1/

GTAF Username: PITBULLxMEDEL
Social Club Username: PITBULLxMEDEL
Gaming ID(s): PITBULLxMEDEL
Platform(s): XBOX 1
GTA MP games played: GTAV
Other MP games played: GTAV
Timezone: PACIFIC TIME
GTAF Activity: NEW, WILL CHECK DAILY
In-game Activity: NIGHTS DURING THE WEEK.  ON ALL WEEKEND
How can you contribute to a gang/crew:BY HELPING MAKE CREW MEMBERS MONEY.  
Tell us about yourself as a person: EASY GOING
Tell us about yourself as a gamer:  BEEN ON GTA V SINCE IT CAME OUT
Anything else: I'M BASICALLY LOOKING FOR ACTIVE CREW TO MAKE MONEY WITH.  RESUPPLY AND SELL EACH OTHER'S BUSINESS, BUNKERS, ETC. 

Hey Pit, check us out and see if there's anything you'd like to do.

GTAF Username: SaltCitySultan
Social Club Username: SaltCitySultan
Gaming ID(s): Xbox Live SaltCitySultan
GTA MP games played: GTA: Online
Other MP games played: The Crew, Madden, DC Universe Online, Marvel Heroes Onega
Timezone: US Mountain
GTAF Activity: Brand new I've replied to a couple of topics so far
In-game Activity: Mostly racing and missions solo, I'm open to heisting and other things once I'm more established in the game
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Realistically I can't, yet, still getting a feel for the game.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm pretty laid back and play games as relaxation. Not looking for a crew with tons of rules.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Pretty laid back, and I'm a good sport about most things, I realize I'm not skilled but I do enjoy myself.
Anything else: Not that I can think of.

Why not check us out

PetrolheadSupreme
  • PetrolheadSupreme

Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

So the bits you'll want to know about me: 23, I do have Discord/TS, and I'm an active player. Rank 123. I have a lot of disposable ingame funds, and am able/willing to host or play heists and not get a cut.

I am seeking a crew that has mandatory microphone usage. 

Fair warning however: I do not, have never, and will never share my game stats publicly, so if you require such, I must respectfully ask that you keep walking.

PC CREWS ONLY.

Still looking. Fear regarding game stats is due to the fact I have modded money. Also, now open to joining an MC, but preferrably a less 'bikes only 24/7' one, and one where the weapon thing only affects biker vs biker.

Blackangel66686
  • Blackangel66686

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Blackangel66686, 2 days ago.

GTAF Username: Trooper150

Social Club Username: Trooper150

Gaming ID(s): Trooper150

Platform(s): PC

GTA MP games played

:

GTA Online

Other MP games played: Too many to count. Play mostly FPS mutli, some RTS. Like the team based ones best. 

Timezone: 

PST

GTAF Activity: 

Almost Daily

In-game Activity:

MC, CEO, GunRunner, Heist. Basicly whatever I can to make money. Just need active players to help do it fast/easier and am willing to return the favor. 

Gang History on GTAF: 

No major ones, just ones with friends

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: 

Willing to help out where needed.

Tell us about yourself as a person:

Easy going. Feel like I am easy to get alone with.  

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: 

Active gamer (Play every day) Like to interact in games, not play solo. 

Anything else: 

Meh

Hey trooper, if you are still interested I've recently started recruiting for my crew trying to get it back on its feet.

Our focus is helping each other with sales, collecting cargo etc all the things that are difficult to achieve soloing. Check it out if you are interested, you sound like a good fit

http://gtaforums.com...entry1069845760

NPXL LEADER
  • NPXL LEADER

Voice of the Legion

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

GTAF Username: NickofTime
Social Club Username: DaNickofTime
Gaming ID(s): Da Nick of Time
Platform(s): Xbox One
GTA MP games playedGTA 4, GTA Online
Other MP games played: COD, Batttlefield, Countless games.
Timezone: Eastern

GTAF Activity: Brand new to the forums
In-game Activity: Daily
Gang History on GTAF:  None
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Lethal on ground and in the air, especially in the air. I can take on 5-7 ground units in the Lazer and rack up around a hundred kills without dying, provided they aren't are all gods.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm a working individual who fills in his spare time with GTA. I'll have far more time once I go back to college in September.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I've graduated towards playing only MP games as of about 5 years ago. I enjoy that difficulty of combat that NPCs cannot provide. 
Anything else: I am specifically looking for a JET CREW, or atleast people willing to practice extensive dogfighting. I have 17 days in the Lazer and am looking to master several painfully difficult techniques. Back-camera flying to achieve Rolling Scissors, Defensive Spiral, and Air-Brake stall. If there's a JET crew, or even single members and regular crews who are interested in practicing these manuevers, send me a PM.

Hi there NickOfTime!

You look like a great candidate for New Phoenix Legion! We are a Roman Military crew that looks to assist players across GTA! Look for a message from either myself or My Second in Command, Captain 7000 within the next day.

Look forward to playing with you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users