Xboxeddy
  • Xboxeddy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

PLATFORM: PS4
PSN: XBOXEDDY
TIME ZONE: GMT

After taking roughly a year out of playing GTA I have returned to the game to play some of the new modes and missions, as is generally the case with time I find that the group of people I used to rip and run with have since moved on to pastures new.

Having experienced the game with a cohesive group of people and more so witnessed the benefits of teamwork, planning, communication and playing with a group of friends I find my current sessions to be somewhat lacking in not only results but also to a degree fun and I am hoping to rekindle those things.

So here I am simply looking for a new group of people to play GTA with, people who communicate, utilise teamwork and the tools made available in order to accomplish mission goals. I'm not looking to start some super crew or a military simulation crew or anything so grand, I simply want to find some likeminded people who feel the same as me...tired of randoms with no mics who drop out of missions for reasons unknown etcetera, etcetera. I don't care about rank, k/d ratios, crew uniforms, rules, try outs and the like.

I suppose if I'm looking for likeminded people I should probably say a little bit about myself, well I'm a cancer and enjoy long walks on the bea.....oh wait this isn't match, I am in my late 30's I have what you would call a dark sense of humour and playing online takes a backseat to the real world, I prefer missions and heist activity over racing and death matches and the like, this is not to say that I don't appreciate just messing around in free roam and spending hours doing senseless activities like trying to stop trains with big yellow dumper trucks or something just as dumb. My play style is a bit more tactical but with momentum and I enjoy finding new ways to complete objectives, I'm happy in roles of pilot when it comes to choppers not so much in planes....and yes I use auto aim.

I am ideally looking for people over the age of 18 simply due to the fact that some of my conversation topics can be quite mature and as mentioned my sense of humour can be a bit borderline offensive/dark so the last thing I want to do is corrupt young impressionable minds but in any case as long as you are not easy offended then I'm equal opportunities and all that.

TitanR1
  • TitanR1

*Generic member title*

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTAF Username : vnce

Social Club Username : vncewd

Gaming ID(s) : vnce, vINCENT

Platform : PC

GTA MP games played : GTA IV (X360 & PC), GTA Online (X360 & PC)

Other MP games played : CSGO (currently LEM)

Timezone : CEST

GTAF Activity : Joined not too long ago, was lurking for a while and finally decided I had something interesting to share.

In-Game Activity : Daily

Gang History on GTAF : Non-existent

How I can contribute to a gang/crew : I'm a good driver and I know the map well, I can therefore drive people around during missions, get the deliveries from point A to point B in a short amount of time, deliver I/E cars with very few to no damage, etc.

Me as a person : I make bad puns and people laugh. I like honest people so if you're cool with me, I'm cool with you.

Me as a gamer : If I'm bad at something I'll take the time to be good at it, making me spend way too much time grinding games.

Anything else : I'm not interested in military type crews/gangs, I'm more into street or biker gangs that put the emphasis on doing something together, rather than everyone having their own seperate mission.

Hi! I'm from the Los Santos Touge Kings who are a street racing crew, it is not quite what you described, but we have a hierarchy and we are helping our crew members who are in the need of people to sell cargo or they're in a bit of fight with a problematic player or players, but our focus still remains on car culture and racing. If you want more information here's our recruitment thread and here's my socialclub.

• Amber44224 likes this

SwaggGeneral
  • SwaggGeneral

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

PLATFORM: PS4
PSN: XBOXEDDY
TIME ZONE: GMT

After taking roughly a year out of playing GTA I have returned to the game to play some of the new modes and missions, as is generally the case with time I find that the group of people I used to rip and run with have since moved on to pastures new.

Having experienced the game with a cohesive group of people and more so witnessed the benefits of teamwork, planning, communication and playing with a group of friends I find my current sessions to be somewhat lacking in not only results but also to a degree fun and I am hoping to rekindle those things.

So here I am simply looking for a new group of people to play GTA with, people who communicate, utilise teamwork and the tools made available in order to accomplish mission goals. I'm not looking to start some super crew or a military simulation crew or anything so grand, I simply want to find some likeminded people who feel the same as me...tired of randoms with no mics who drop out of missions for reasons unknown etcetera, etcetera. I don't care about rank, k/d ratios, crew uniforms, rules, try outs and the like.

I suppose if I'm looking for likeminded people I should probably say a little bit about myself, well I'm a cancer and enjoy long walks on the bea.....oh wait this isn't match, I am in my late 30's I have what you would call a dark sense of humour and playing online takes a backseat to the real world, I prefer missions and heist activity over racing and death matches and the like, this is not to say that I don't appreciate just messing around in free roam and spending hours doing senseless activities like trying to stop trains with big yellow dumper trucks or something just as dumb. My play style is a bit more tactical but with momentum and I enjoy finding new ways to complete objectives, I'm happy in roles of pilot when it comes to choppers not so much in planes....and yes I use auto aim.

I am ideally looking for people over the age of 18 simply due to the fact that some of my conversation topics can be quite mature and as mentioned my sense of humour can be a bit borderline offensive/dark so the last thing I want to do is corrupt young impressionable minds but in any case as long as you are not easy offended then I'm equal opportunities and all that.

Sent you a message on PSN my man. Check it out.

SaltCitySultan
  • SaltCitySultan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTAF Username: SaltCitySultan
Social Club Username: SaltCitySultan
Gaming ID(s): Xbox Live SaltCitySultan
Platform(s): Xbox One
GTA MP games played: GTA: Online
Other MP games played: The Crew, Madden, DC Universe Online, Marvel Heroes Onega
Timezone: US Mountain
GTAF Activity: Brand new I've replied to a couple of topics so far
In-game Activity: Mostly racing and missions solo, I'm open to heisting and other things once I'm more established in the game
Gang History on GTAF: N/A
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Realistically I can't, yet, still getting a feel for the game.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm pretty laid back and play games as relaxation. Not looking for a crew with tons of rules.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Pretty laid back, and I'm a good sport about most things, I realize I'm not skilled but I do enjoy myself.
Anything else: Not that I can think of.

king5rida360
  • king5rida360

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by king5rida360, 2 weeks ago.

So i'm not sure if this is the way to go about it in this thread but i'd like to join an active crew that has a lot of members who if i see in a lobby are willing to help you but in this case me sell stuff or just generally help you out,guess i should of just said that. I'm on PS4,my psn is PsychoAnarchy666 and that is also my social club witch ill have linked here https://socialclub.r...sychoanarchy666I play pretty daily but sometimes i don't cause i'm just bored of the game or something like that and i'm rank 327.

Not sure if ur still looking 4 a crew or not but if u are my crew is actively recruiting on the ps4 as of right now most members are on evening in2 early morning hours how ever we do have some members who are on during the day & as i said we are always recruiting hoping to get more members on during the day check out our Facebook page @LegendaryHustlersGTA there's also a link on our Facebook to our official website for more information if you're interested in joining you can click the sign up tab on our Facebook or click join us on our website if you have any other questions feel free to message us on our Facebook page and we will reply ASAP

zPxi
  • zPxi

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTAF Username: BionicMass2806
Social Club Username: BionicMass2806
Gaming ID(s): BionicMass2806
Platform(s): xbone
GTA MP games played: gta online
Other MP games played: n/a
Timezone: London (gmt)
GTAF Activity: Daily
In-game Activity: CEO Activities and mission grinding
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: If you help me I'll help you (what comes around goes around)
Tell us about yourself as a person: outgoing and happy to meet new people
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I don't grief nor do I destroy peoples cargo
Anything else: would rather people who are over 15 and I will not use Discord

Come look at our forum page! We might have what you need - http://gtaforums.com...-scio-military/

The_Hitman350
  • The_Hitman350

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTAF Username: The_Hitman350
Social Club Username: The_Hitman350
Gaming ID(s):Psn :The_Hitman350
Platform(s): PS4
GTA MP games played: Just Gta V
Timezone: UTC +2( GMT)
GTAF Activity: almost everyday
In-game Activity: almost everyday .
Gang History on GTAF: i had joined gangs but they were either small or stagnant
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Good Driver, i know my way around the guns
Tell us about yourself as a person: Sarcastic af, my jokes might offend people but im all for the cause, usually the alpha until people find put my age
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Down for the cause whether it's leading a team to victory, chilled, hate trolls unless im the one trolling
Anything else: Probably won't get any replies due to age, i have a mic though

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

Special Covert Intelligence and Operational Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Anyone wanting to join an active, newly created Military crew? Little rules, lenient officers and superior places up for grabs? 

SCIO Military is recruiting now, with a Head of Airborne division place up for availability, please check our newly created gta forums page for more details or message SCIO Military or zPxi on GTA forums, or instead Archxic or LKripto on Xbox.

• zPxi likes this

DevilTaz07
  • DevilTaz07

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTAF Username: DevilTaz07
Social Club Username: DevilTaz07
Gaming ID(s): Xbox: DevilTaz07
Platform(s): Xbox one
GTA MP games played: GTA 5
Other MP games played: Call Of Duty BO 2/3, Call Of Duty WAW, Overwatch, Need For Speed, Battlefield 1
Timezone: PAC
GTAF Activity: Mosly every day after 8:30
In-game Activity: Same as above
Gang History on GTAF: None, unless you count starting one then disbanding in a few minutes.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I will give full effort and support. I will be available for any thing the group needs.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I am a timid guy at first but them when I warm up I can be a lot of fun. I get angry when I lose (but come one who really likes losing?)
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I enjoy messing around, but I can try hard my a$$ off if need be. I haven't ever RP'd but I wouldn't mind trying it.
Anything else: I have two kids so I may have to stop intermittently to care for them if they wake up. But lately they have been sleeping great!

SCIO Military
  • SCIO Military

Special Covert Intelligence and Operational Military

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by SCIO Military, 2 weeks ago.

GTAF Username: DevilTaz07
Social Club Username: DevilTaz07
Gaming ID(s): Xbox: DevilTaz07
Other MP games played: Call Of Duty BO 2/3, Call Of Duty WAW, Overwatch, Need For Speed, Battlefield 1
Timezone: PAC
GTAF Activity: Mosly every day after 8:30
In-game Activity: Same as above
Gang History on GTAF: None, unless you count starting one then disbanding in a few minutes.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I will give full effort and support. I will be available for any thing the group needs.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I am a timid guy at first but them when I warm up I can be a lot of fun. I get angry when I lose (but come one who really likes losing?)
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I enjoy messing around, but I can try hard my a$$ off if need be. I haven't ever RP'd but I wouldn't mind trying it.
Anything else: I have two kids so I may have to stop intermittently to care for them if they wake up. But lately they have been sleeping great!

Haha love this comment, if you're interested in a military style crew with a hint of rp in there (crew uniforms, vehicles to use etc that are pretty nice) please check out our gtaforums page. We're recruiting loyal and active GTA players with skill, and you sound like a perfect fit. We also have a Head of Airborne division slot open, so anyone good enough in the air is more than welcome to try out for the position.

Have a good day.

Many thanks,

SCIO Military

Ryuscus
  • Ryuscus

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTAF Username: Ryuscus
Social Club Username: Semita_Iustorum
Gaming ID(s): Semita Iustorum
Platform(s): XB1
GTA MP games played: GTAO
Other MP games played: Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Timezone: EST
GTAF Activity: Daily
In-game Activity: 5 or 6 days per week when active
Gang History on GTAF: JSOT, AADS, BKMS, R3VO
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm easy going and down for anything. Pics, videos, races, protection services, car shows, etc.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm too old for this sh!t
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I'm too old for bullish!t
Anything else: I just want to be with an active crew. I gotta life that takes precedent over the game and I'm only really on at night.

Banzaisamurai21
  • Banzaisamurai21

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

I have a good quality microphone.

• GTAF Username: Tilthen
  • Social Club Username: Tilthen
  • Gaming ID(s): Tilthen
  • Platform(s): PC
  • GTA MP games played: GTA V Online
  • Other MP games played: Diablo 3 with ROS expansion,  DDO, Northgard, Art of War Red Tides, Creativerse, Rust, Ark Survival, STO, Osiris: New Dawn, Dont Starve together, EQ II, Space Engineers, Torchlight, NWO.  Most of my gaming time is spent on GTA V.
  • Timezone: Eastern (EST)
  • GTAF Activity:  New to GTAF and will check in time to time until i have a reason to be here more.
  • In-game Activity: Experienced driver and love to do heists but not really getting to do a lot of them with competent randoms so I am looking to participate in Heists and rip off drug dealers, anything else that will help the bank account.  Not much for pvp but enjoy all co-op stuff and sometimes i will race to change it up.
  • How can you contribute to a gang/crew:  Mature so I am not interested in childishness, team minded, on fairly regularly, 3-5 times a week but mostly in the evening.
  • Tell us about yourself as a person:   I manage a business full time that is very busy in the summer and is family minded.  I love gaming as a way to unwind.  Married with one son, 19 yrs.   I like to help people in game and would rather grind than pvp.  Like to develop my character and build wealth so i can get some of the fancy toys in game.
  • Tell us about yourself as a gamer:   Non aggresive, friendly, compentent shooter and love to solo drug deal robberies to build cash.  Like to find some reliable ppl to learn the missions and heists with so that i can be more familiar but with a group that is patient as i learn.  I am patient with others and will be helpful.  

Would you be interested in joining a biker club online? We do missions together and roleplay as a biker club.

Here's a link to the social club https://socialclub.r...tern_samurai_mc

GTAF Username: Deathtify
Social Club Username: Deathtify
Gaming ID(s): Deathtify
Platform(s): PC
GTA MP games playedGTA IV, GTA V
Other MP games played: Garry's Mod, Town of Salem, Golf with Your Friends, Runescape, WoW, and many others.
Timezone: United States Mountain Time Zone
GTAF Activity: Probably at least once a week
In-game Activity: A few hours everyday for now, but may change in the future
Gang History on GTAF: None on here but I was trial in Boob Villains from Reddit.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: By helping people out with missions, delivering cargo, selling drugs and other things, helping with heists or any other activities that are going on.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I am a person who likes to have fun and make obscure jokes and references and make friends and just enjoy playing video games.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: As a gamer, I get mad easily sometimes, especially when people are being a bit unfair to me or targeting me over and over and over, but overall I like to have fun playing video games and I am a bit competitive
Anything else: I like pie. Also, I have a working mic.

Would you be interested in joining a biker club online?

ottovanbeefsteak
  • ottovanbeefsteak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by ottovanbeefsteak, A week ago.

GTAF Username: Ottovanveefsteak
Social Club Username: Ottovanveefsteak
Gaming ID(s): Ottovanveefsteak
GTA MP games played: GTA Online extensively, dabbled in GTA IV multiplayer circa 2011
Other MP games played: dabbled in RDR multiplayer circa 2011, killed in Golden Eye and Super Mario circa 1995-2001
Timezone: MST
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm pretty ok at this game, I can do my job
Anything else: Here's my situation- I am an adult gamer, and I have been playing GTA Online since the first week on PS3. During this time I have accumulated a great fortune lone-wolfing contact missions, sightseer, and I/E; though I did find a crew on here and completed the criminal mastermind challenge a couple years ago. Because of my characters wealth and position in life it never seemed appropriate to enter the grungy MC world... However I just started a second profile to serve as my gritty criminal profile, and I'm looking for a chill MC to take me on. I can/do get on most evenings, but I don't want to be tied down or feel bad if I have to miss sometimes because of real life. I have a mic, I have a clubhouse, I ride Daemons, and I'm happy avoiding explosives, but it seems stupid to demand free aim and put oneself at an immediate disadvantage from others though I'm happy to play along I guess. I am cool with doing any kind of work, or just ride around raising hell, or whatever. You also must have a cool crew patch, but your crew will be my primary crew, and I'll wear your flag with honor. If you're interested message me on here or on PSN and tell me what you're all about.

Happy riding

birk3dahl2102
  • birk3dahl2102

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted A week ago Edited by birk3dahl2102, 4 days ago.

Found a crew....  :colgate: 

The_Hitman350
  • The_Hitman350

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted A week ago

GTAF Username: The_Hitman350
Social Club Username: The_Hitman350
Gaming ID(s):Psn :The_Hitman350
GTA MP games played: Just Gta V
Timezone: UTC +2( GMT)
GTAF Activity: almost everyday
In-game Activity: almost everyday .
Gang History on GTAF: i had joined gangs but they were either small or stagnant
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Good Driver, i know my way around the guns
Tell us about yourself as a person: Sarcastic af, my jokes might offend people but im all for the cause, usually the alpha until people find put my age
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Down for the cause whether it's leading a team to victory, chilled, hate trolls unless im the one trolling
Anything else: Probably won't get any replies due to age, i have a mic though

Amber44224
  • Amber44224

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Im also lookinv for a decent crew with a mic to run threw the criminal mastermind challenge and just to help do stuff.

RaindrixX
  • RaindrixX

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

GTAF Username: RaindrixX
Social Club Username: As Above
Gaming ID(s): As Above
GTA MP games played: GTA V
Other MP games played: Destiny, Red Dead Redemption, BF1, CoD, Ark, Various others
Timezone: Australia
GTAF Activity: Every so often
In-game Activity: Every so often, will be daily if I find a crew and aren't playing alone (I work shift work so my schedule at times can be all over the show)
Gang History on GTAF: N/A
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Been in some MCs as Patched and in Officer positions so I know the workings and how an MC should be
Tell us about yourself as a person: Father of 2, gamer by hobby, Long walks on the dark side and cowering away from the light is what I do (mainly because I work shift work so I never see daylight since it's alright night/early morning lol)
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Been around awhile played a lot of games from WoW, Phantasy Star Online to Final Fantasy Tactics on Gameboy, serious when needed and I like to get on and play with a goal, be it missions, warring ect but I also like to just chill out and have a laugh and record some good footage.
Anything else: Recently picked up and Elgato so I can start streaming/making 1080p videos now :), also prefer an MC one that is established and holds rides, church ect (I'm FA only and know all the MC rules so might as well stay with what I know.) Message me either on XBL or Twitter (both under the name RaindrixX)

Masterxpldr7777
  • Masterxpldr7777

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Masterxpldr7777, A week ago.

GTAF Username: Masterxpldr7777
Social Club Username: Masterexploder77
Gaming ID(s): masterxpldr7777
Platform(s): Xbox
Other MP games played: A lot. All bioshocks, resident evils, final fantasy. Too many
Timezone: UTC-06:00
GTAF Activity: None
In-game Activity: On daily for a few hours
Gang History on GTAF: None
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Dedicated player and quick learner
Tell us about yourself as a person: Easy going guy, doesn't easily get offended. Quiet when I need to be and joker when not.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I like to see things through and finish them. Can get competitive when the heat is on.
Anything else: Just recently got back into GTA online and am liking all they have added. Always looking to make money and kill fools.

MagicNarcosis
  • MagicNarcosis

South Central, Los Angeles Native.

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by MagicNarcosis, A week ago.

Looking for hardcore bikers who need an MC on PS4

Down for missions and heist and whatever else we feel like doing. 

Cool laid back players with a MIC, 18+

PSN: MagicNarcosis

8e87d233ecae5f1762cb8b49f0606628b8f914f2

Jmclin23
  • Jmclin23

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

GTAF Username: Jmclin23
Social Club Username: jordanmclin
Gaming ID(s): Jmclin23 (Xbox)
Other MP games played: COD, Read Dead, 2k, Etc.
Timezone: Northeastern United States
GTAF Activity: Just recently made an account
In-game Activity: Almost every day
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I am on almost every day and would be an active member of a gang/crew. I like to take out rivals or just freeroam and have fun with other members.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I play sports in real life so I don't do nothing but also play xbox after practices or whenever I can.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I like to freeroam in games with friends and just have fun, but I can take it serious too and take out other players when necessary
Anything else: I am looking for an MC to join which has a good amount of members that like to do things such as riding around with the club members, freeroaming, killing rival MC's, etc. Message me on xbox or social club if I can join your MC.

XPandaXQueenXx
  • XPandaXQueenXx

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

GTAF Username: XPandaXQueenXx
Social Club Username: Aliciacaitlin1
Gaming ID(s): XPandaXQueenXx
GTA MP games played: Gta 4, gta 5, gta online
Other MP games played: Minecraft
Timezone: Bts
GTAF Activity: Everyday/ 6 days out of the week
In-game Activity: Evenings due to work
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Good at driving and ok at shooting
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm a easy to get along with person and I love a laugh!
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I love to help people out when I can
Anything else:

A-funk
  • A-funk

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

GTAF Username: A-funk

Social Club Username: A-funk

Gaming ID(s): Andyboy2651

GTA MP games played: GTA ONLINE

Other MP games played: BATTLEFIELD 1, BATTTLEFIELD 4, GHOST RECON: WILDLANDS, 

Timezone: CENTRAL

GTAF Activity: NEW TO THIS FORUM ONE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY SO FAR

In-game Activity: EVENINGS MOSTLY, WEEKENDS PRETTY MUCH ANY TIME OF THE DAY

Gang History on GTAF: NA

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Team player with people who have common sense, helping other players complete objectives, protecting the boss, decent driver also.

Making sure the objective is met the best to my ability. I want to be part of a crew that works together to make money and make a name for whatever room we are in.

Tell us about yourself as a person: I work alot during the day and playing online multiplayer is how i like to end my day.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Slightly competitve but i just want to enjoy a game with like minded people.

Anything else: Looking for a crew that plays heists, gun running mc jobs ceo jobs, whatever can make us money. Not big into tdm, capture, survival. dont mind races every once in awhile. 

Ryuscus
  • Ryuscus

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by Ryuscus, A day ago.

GTAF Username: A-funk

Social Club Username: A-funk

Gaming ID(s): Andyboy2651

GTA MP games played

:

GTA ONLINE

Other MP games played: BATTLEFIELD 1, BATTTLEFIELD 4, GHOST RECON: WILDLANDS, 

Timezone:

CENTRAL

GTAF Activity: 

NEW TO THIS FORUM ONE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY SO FAR

In-game Activity:

EVENINGS MOSTLY, WEEKENDS PRETTY MUCH ANY TIME OF THE DAY

Gang History on GTAF:

NA

How can you contribute to a gang/crew:

Team player with people who have common sense, helping other players complete objectives, protecting the boss, decent driver also.

Making sure the objective is met the best to my ability. I want to be part of a crew that works together to make money and make a name for whatever room we are in.

Tell us about yourself as a person:

I work alot during the day and playing online multiplayer is how i like to end my day.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer:

Slightly competitve but i just want to enjoy a game with like minded people.

Anything else: Looking for a crew that plays heists, gun running mc jobs ceo jobs, whatever can make us money. Not big into tdm, capture, survival. dont mind races every once in awhile. 

Check out SCIO and drop an application. We'll review your credentials and see if we're a match.

http://gtaforums.com...entry1069776348

KLFC
  • KLFC

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 hours ago

GTAF Username: KLFC
Social Club Username: Abbstar26
Gaming ID(s): Abbstar26
Platform(s): XBOX ONE
Other MP games played: CoD Black Ops 3, FIFA 17, G Mod
Timezone: GMT
GTAF Activity: Fair few times a week
In-game Activity: Fair few times a week mostly on a night. Will be on most days during day soon
Gang History on GTAF: Been in a few, had one that helped me get to level 120 but they disbanded the crew.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Level 225, I don't mind doing anything to make money
Tell us about yourself as a person: Laid back, chilled out and always like some fun
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Laid back, have a mic, work hard
Anything else: Not really into role-playing crews, if you do roleplay but also make money do all other stuff that's cool. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users