CadetBrick
  • CadetBrick

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

GTAF Username: CadetBrick

Social Club Username: CadetBrick

Gaming ID(s): CadetBrick (Steam), CadetBrick (Xbox)

Platform(s): PC mainly, and sometimes Xbox One

GTA MP games played: GTA IV and GTA V

Other MP games played: Star Wars Battlefront

Timezone: EST

GTAF Activity: Looking for players and good crew to join

In-game Activity: I enjoy the Heists, CEO and Gun-running missions the most. Lately I've been trying to build up my small company and move into the special vehicle missions. 

Gang History on GTAF: I have no history with GTAF, but I was part of the "Hells Wolf Pack", a roleplaying crew, for a few years. Sadly they have disbanded.

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm an excellent team player, and expert driver/pilot in GTA V. I equally enjoy playing the body guard, wheelman, assassin, extraction pilot, etc. I love the excitement of heists or special missions.

Tell us about yourself as a person: I play for fun, and I try to live by the golden rule. GTA V can often bring the worst out of players, but I try to be that player that always has your back. I hate trolls and I'm looking for a crew that squashes trolls.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I consider myself an amateur, just for fun gamer, but I enjoy team-based missions the most. A game to me is most fun in the company of others working to a common goal. Often there are too many chiefs, but I'm happy to play the indian most days.

Anything else: I have the most progress on PC. Anytime someone needs help with a Heist or tough mission, I'm your guy!

NIGHTHAWK0D2
  • NIGHTHAWK0D2

A servant to the Lord our God.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

If anyone still wants to hire me I am still available, I can do mafia CEO milltary or MCs

I may be still open for recruitment, because me and a mc leader are having a disagreement on fun

Dexolux
  • Dexolux

BONE Society Soldier, Van Society Member and Lucid Inc. CEO

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 4 days ago

GTAF Username: Dexolux

Social Club Username: Lucid_Inc.

Platform: PC

GTA MP games played: GTA IV & EFLC and GTA V

Other MP games played: MP3, RDR, APB, SR2/3/4

Timezone: GMT+1

GTAF Activity: I visit the forum daily.

In-game Activity: I enjoy heists, CEO, Biker and gunrunning mission, also I love Role Playing

Gang History on GTAF: I am part of the Vans Society (although I don't have a pipe and I'm not very active there)

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I love playing in team, helping friends, being a bodyguard/driver, shooter and pilot, I love doing everything. I have a lot of vehicles and stuff that can help the crew for heists and missions.

Tell us about yourself as a person: I play for fun, I try to help everyone.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I consider myself a medium range gamer, because sometimes I get killed by people with Hydras etc. Other than that, I'm a good gamer.

Anything else: I'd like to join a Mafia Family or some corp. (for example, the Zaibatsu Corp is that kind of crew), or at least a crew that has some hierarchy.

Tilthen
  • Tilthen

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Tilthen, 3 days ago.

I have a good quality microphone.

• GTAF Username: Tilthen
  • Social Club Username: Tilthen
  • Gaming ID(s): Tilthen
  • Platform(s): PC
  • GTA MP games played: GTA V Online
  • Other MP games played: Diablo 3 with ROS expansion,  DDO, Northgard, Art of War Red Tides, Creativerse, Rust, Ark Survival, STO, Osiris: New Dawn, Dont Starve together, EQ II, Space Engineers, Torchlight, NWO.  Most of my gaming time is spent on GTA V.
  • Timezone: Eastern (EST)
  • GTAF Activity:  New to GTAF and will check in time to time until i have a reason to be here more.
  • In-game Activity: Experienced driver and love to do heists but not really getting to do a lot of them with competent randoms so I am looking to participate in Heists and rip off drug dealers, anything else that will help the bank account.  Not much for pvp but enjoy all co-op stuff and sometimes i will race to change it up.
  • How can you contribute to a gang/crew:  Mature so I am not interested in childishness, team minded, on fairly regularly, 3-5 times a week but mostly in the evening.
  • Tell us about yourself as a person:   I manage a business full time that is very busy in the summer and is family minded.  I love gaming as a way to unwind.  Married with one son, 19 yrs.   I like to help people in game and would rather grind than pvp.  Like to develop my character and build wealth so i can get some of the fancy toys in game.
  • Tell us about yourself as a gamer:   Non aggresive, friendly, compentent shooter and love to solo drug deal robberies to build cash.  Like to find some reliable ppl to learn the missions and heists with so that i can be more familiar but with a group that is patient as i learn.  I am patient with others and will be helpful.  

SHLD Phantom LE
  • SHLD Phantom LE

Free Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

GTAF Username: fallingpillow2010

Social Club Username: 

fallingpillow

Gaming ID(s):

fallingpillow

Platform(s): xbox1

GTA MP games played 

san andreas

, gta4 liberty city, gta5, gta5online

Other MP games played:

gta all day

everyday

Timezone:

newdelhi, _5:30

GTAF Activity: couple times a week, new here.

In-game Activity: allday everyday

Gang History on GTAF: new here, i m new here

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Being active more and more involvement towards GTAF and crew

Tell us about yourself as a person:

not too much strict, pretty much will go in everything, whatever floats your boat, Enjoy and let enjoy people. 

Tell us about yourself as a gamer:

Freemode, gamer, racer, love being military, love cars, love driving, customizing stuff, weapons, cars, buldings. 

Anything else:

Add me on xbox1 those who wanna join

Hello, My name is Phantom. I represent SHLD. We are a Milsim who are currently looking for soldiers. If you are interested please send me a message via Xbox at SHLD Phantom LE. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
~Phantom

GTAF Username: PopG
Social Club Username: ANSWER HERE
Gaming ID(s): PopDavidson
Platform(s): Xbox one
GTA MP games played: just GTA
Other MP games played:nfs
Timezone: London
GTAF Activity: ANSWER HERE
In-game Activity: gang/CEO/bodygyard
Gang History on GTAF: few ceo mission
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: bored and barely money so i want play and earn
Tell us about yourself as a person: im mellowing, laid back and alway like do anything so
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Serious player
Anything else: i need money and rank up. help me out

Hello, My name is Phantom. I represent SHLD. We are a Milsim who are currently looking for soldiers. If you are interested please send me a message via Xbox at SHLD Phantom LE. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
~Phantom

GTAF username: jjjeikk
Social club: jjjeikk
Gamertag: jjjeikk
Platform: XB1
GTA MP exp: GTA online
Other MP exp: bf1, grw
Timezone: GMT +2(3)
Activity: 3-4 times per week
Gang history: tried to start a new crew, failed miserably.
Contribution: Mature, serious player with RP experience.
Looking for: a serious MC with RP elements.

~Phantom
On another note, I know that you are looking for A MC, but please do contact me, you'd be surprised at how a milsim can be.

_47_
  • _47_

Contractor

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by _47_, 2 days ago.

GTAF Username: CadetBrick

Social Club Username: CadetBrick

Gaming ID(s): CadetBrick (Steam), CadetBrick (Xbox)

Platform(s): PC mainly, and sometimes Xbox One

GTA MP games played: GTA IV and GTA V

Other MP games played: Star Wars Battlefront

Timezone: EST

GTAF Activity: Looking for players and good crew to join

In-game Activity: I enjoy the Heists, CEO and Gun-running missions the most. Lately I've been trying to build up my small company and move into the special vehicle missions. 

Gang History on GTAF: I have no history with GTAF, but I was part of the "Hells Wolf Pack", a roleplaying crew, for a few years. Sadly they have disbanded.

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm an excellent team player, and expert driver/pilot in GTA V. I equally enjoy playing the body guard, wheelman, assassin, extraction pilot, etc. I love the excitement of heists or special missions.

Tell us about yourself as a person: I play for fun, and I try to live by the golden rule. GTA V can often bring the worst out of players, but I try to be that player that always has your back. I hate trolls and I'm looking for a crew that squashes trolls.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I consider myself an amateur, just for fun gamer, but I enjoy team-based missions the most. A game to me is most fun in the company of others working to a common goal. Often there are too many chiefs, but I'm happy to play the indian most days.

Anything else: I have the most progress on PC. Anytime someone needs help with a Heist or tough mission, I'm your guy!

Contacted you on socialclub.

_47_
  • _47_

Contractor

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by _47_, 2 days ago.

doublepost.... delete

PhenomenalOne615
  • PhenomenalOne615

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by PhenomenalOne615, 2 days ago.

GTAF Username: PhenomenalOne615
Social Club Username: PhenomenalOne615
Gaming ID(s): PhenomenalOne615
Platform(s): PC
GTA MP games playedIV
Other MP games played: 7daystodie, payday2, nba
Timezone: Pacific
GTAF Activity: As needed
In-game Activity: Very Active
Gang History on GTAF: Rebels Advocates 
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Solid driver, loyal 
Tell us about yourself as a person: Quiet
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Serious, very new to pc gaming, played gta v since it came out
Anything else: Looking for mafia/syndicate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users