CadetBrick
  • CadetBrick

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:45 PM

GTAF Username: CadetBrick

Social Club Username: CadetBrick

Gaming ID(s): CadetBrick (Steam), CadetBrick (Xbox)

Platform(s): PC mainly, and sometimes Xbox One

GTA MP games played: GTA IV and GTA V

Other MP games played: Star Wars Battlefront

Timezone: EST

GTAF Activity: Looking for players and good crew to join

In-game Activity: I enjoy the Heists, CEO and Gun-running missions the most. Lately I've been trying to build up my small company and move into the special vehicle missions. 

Gang History on GTAF: I have no history with GTAF, but I was part of the "Hells Wolf Pack", a roleplaying crew, for a few years. Sadly they have disbanded.

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm an excellent team player, and expert driver/pilot in GTA V. I equally enjoy playing the body guard, wheelman, assassin, extraction pilot, etc. I love the excitement of heists or special missions.

Tell us about yourself as a person: I play for fun, and I try to live by the golden rule. GTA V can often bring the worst out of players, but I try to be that player that always has your back. I hate trolls and I'm looking for a crew that squashes trolls.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I consider myself an amateur, just for fun gamer, but I enjoy team-based missions the most. A game to me is most fun in the company of others working to a common goal. Often there are too many chiefs, but I'm happy to play the indian most days.

Anything else: I have the most progress on PC. Anytime someone needs help with a Heist or tough mission, I'm your guy!

NIGHTHAWK0D2
  • NIGHTHAWK0D2

A servant to the Lord our God.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

If anyone still wants to hire me I am still available, I can do mafia CEO milltary or MCs

I may be still open for recruitment, because me and a mc leader are having a disagreement on fun

Dexolux
  • Dexolux

Van Society Member and Lucid Inc. CEO

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:26 PM

GTAF Username: Dexolux

Social Club Username: Lucid_Inc.

Platform: PC

GTA MP games played: GTA IV & EFLC and GTA V

Other MP games played: MP3, RDR, APB, SR2/3/4

Timezone: GMT+1

GTAF Activity: I visit the forum daily.

In-game Activity: I enjoy heists, CEO, Biker and gunrunning mission, also I love Role Playing

Gang History on GTAF: I am part of the Vans Society (although I don't have a pipe and I'm not very active there)

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I love playing in team, helping friends, being a bodyguard/driver, shooter and pilot, I love doing everything. I have a lot of vehicles and stuff that can help the crew for heists and missions.

Tell us about yourself as a person: I play for fun, I try to help everyone.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I consider myself a medium range gamer, because sometimes I get killed by people with Hydras etc. Other than that, I'm a good gamer.

Anything else: I'd like to join a Mafia Family or some corp. (for example, the Zaibatsu Corp is that kind of crew), or at least a crew that has some hierarchy.

Tilthen
  • Tilthen

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:22 PM Edited by Tilthen, 25 June 2017 - 02:50 PM.

I have a good quality microphone.

• GTAF Username: Tilthen
  • Social Club Username: Tilthen
  • Gaming ID(s): Tilthen
  • Platform(s): PC
  • GTA MP games played: GTA V Online
  • Other MP games played: Diablo 3 with ROS expansion,  DDO, Northgard, Art of War Red Tides, Creativerse, Rust, Ark Survival, STO, Osiris: New Dawn, Dont Starve together, EQ II, Space Engineers, Torchlight, NWO.  Most of my gaming time is spent on GTA V.
  • Timezone: Eastern (EST)
  • GTAF Activity:  New to GTAF and will check in time to time until i have a reason to be here more.
  • In-game Activity: Experienced driver and love to do heists but not really getting to do a lot of them with competent randoms so I am looking to participate in Heists and rip off drug dealers, anything else that will help the bank account.  Not much for pvp but enjoy all co-op stuff and sometimes i will race to change it up.
  • How can you contribute to a gang/crew:  Mature so I am not interested in childishness, team minded, on fairly regularly, 3-5 times a week but mostly in the evening.
  • Tell us about yourself as a person:   I manage a business full time that is very busy in the summer and is family minded.  I love gaming as a way to unwind.  Married with one son, 19 yrs.   I like to help people in game and would rather grind than pvp.  Like to develop my character and build wealth so i can get some of the fancy toys in game.
  • Tell us about yourself as a gamer:   Non aggresive, friendly, compentent shooter and love to solo drug deal robberies to build cash.  Like to find some reliable ppl to learn the missions and heists with so that i can be more familiar but with a group that is patient as i learn.  I am patient with others and will be helpful.  

SHLD Phantom LE
  • SHLD Phantom LE

Free Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:01 PM

GTAF Username: fallingpillow2010

Social Club Username: 

fallingpillow

Gaming ID(s):

fallingpillow

Platform(s): xbox1

GTA MP games played 

san andreas

, gta4 liberty city, gta5, gta5online

Other MP games played:

gta all day

everyday

Timezone:

newdelhi, _5:30

GTAF Activity: couple times a week, new here.

In-game Activity: allday everyday

Gang History on GTAF: new here, i m new here

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Being active more and more involvement towards GTAF and crew

Tell us about yourself as a person:

not too much strict, pretty much will go in everything, whatever floats your boat, Enjoy and let enjoy people. 

Tell us about yourself as a gamer:

Freemode, gamer, racer, love being military, love cars, love driving, customizing stuff, weapons, cars, buldings. 

Anything else:

Add me on xbox1 those who wanna join

Hello, My name is Phantom. I represent SHLD. We are a Milsim who are currently looking for soldiers. If you are interested please send me a message via Xbox at SHLD Phantom LE. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
~Phantom

GTAF Username: PopG
Social Club Username: ANSWER HERE
Gaming ID(s): PopDavidson
Platform(s): Xbox one
GTA MP games played: just GTA
Other MP games played:nfs
Timezone: London
GTAF Activity: ANSWER HERE
In-game Activity: gang/CEO/bodygyard
Gang History on GTAF: few ceo mission
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: bored and barely money so i want play and earn
Tell us about yourself as a person: im mellowing, laid back and alway like do anything so
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Serious player
Anything else: i need money and rank up. help me out

Hello, My name is Phantom. I represent SHLD. We are a Milsim who are currently looking for soldiers. If you are interested please send me a message via Xbox at SHLD Phantom LE. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
~Phantom

GTAF username: jjjeikk
Social club: jjjeikk
Gamertag: jjjeikk
Platform: XB1
GTA MP exp: GTA online
Other MP exp: bf1, grw
Timezone: GMT +2(3)
Activity: 3-4 times per week
Gang history: tried to start a new crew, failed miserably.
Contribution: Mature, serious player with RP experience.
Looking for: a serious MC with RP elements.

~Phantom
On another note, I know that you are looking for A MC, but please do contact me, you'd be surprised at how a milsim can be.

_47_
  • _47_

Leutenant Colonel USAF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:35 PM Edited by _47_, 26 June 2017 - 05:43 PM.

GTAF Username: CadetBrick

Social Club Username: CadetBrick

Gaming ID(s): CadetBrick (Steam), CadetBrick (Xbox)

Platform(s): PC mainly, and sometimes Xbox One

GTA MP games played: GTA IV and GTA V

Other MP games played: Star Wars Battlefront

Timezone: EST

GTAF Activity: Looking for players and good crew to join

In-game Activity: I enjoy the Heists, CEO and Gun-running missions the most. Lately I've been trying to build up my small company and move into the special vehicle missions. 

Gang History on GTAF: I have no history with GTAF, but I was part of the "Hells Wolf Pack", a roleplaying crew, for a few years. Sadly they have disbanded.

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm an excellent team player, and expert driver/pilot in GTA V. I equally enjoy playing the body guard, wheelman, assassin, extraction pilot, etc. I love the excitement of heists or special missions.

Tell us about yourself as a person: I play for fun, and I try to live by the golden rule. GTA V can often bring the worst out of players, but I try to be that player that always has your back. I hate trolls and I'm looking for a crew that squashes trolls.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I consider myself an amateur, just for fun gamer, but I enjoy team-based missions the most. A game to me is most fun in the company of others working to a common goal. Often there are too many chiefs, but I'm happy to play the indian most days.

Anything else: I have the most progress on PC. Anytime someone needs help with a Heist or tough mission, I'm your guy!

Contacted you on socialclub.

_47_
  • _47_

Leutenant Colonel USAF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:42 PM Edited by _47_, 26 June 2017 - 05:42 PM.

doublepost.... delete

PhenomenalOne615
  • PhenomenalOne615

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:05 AM Edited by PhenomenalOne615, 27 June 2017 - 02:06 AM.

GTAF Username: PhenomenalOne615
Social Club Username: PhenomenalOne615
Gaming ID(s): PhenomenalOne615
Platform(s): PC
GTA MP games playedIV
Other MP games played: 7daystodie, payday2, nba
Timezone: Pacific
GTAF Activity: As needed
In-game Activity: Very Active
Gang History on GTAF: Rebels Advocates 
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Solid driver, loyal 
Tell us about yourself as a person: Quiet
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Serious, very new to pc gaming, played gta v since it came out
Anything else: Looking for mafia/syndicate

LONELUPUS
  • LONELUPUS

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:49 PM

As my PS4 has broken and I'm due to become a dad in a couple of months I'm playing in my old ps3 and looking for an active crew to do jobs heists etc.

LONELUPUS
  • LONELUPUS

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:46 PM

GTAF Username: LONELUPUS
Social Club Username: chefbigmitchdogg
Gaming ID(s): LONELUPOS
Platform(s): PS3
GTA MP games played: GTAonline
Other MP games played: Pretty much all in the last 10 years
Timezone: GMT
GTAF Activity: New member
In-game Activity: Any Thing

PsychoAnarchy666
  • PsychoAnarchy666

GTA Fan Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:02 PM

So i'm not sure if this is the way to go about it in this thread but i'd like to join an active crew that has a lot of members who if i see in a lobby are willing to help you but in this case me sell stuff or just generally help you out,guess i should of just said that. I'm on PS4,my psn is PsychoAnarchy666 and that is also my social club witch ill have linked here https://socialclub.r...sychoanarchy666I play pretty daily but sometimes i don't cause i'm just bored of the game or something like that and i'm rank 327.

SwaggGeneral
  • SwaggGeneral

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:34 PM

So i'm not sure if this is the way to go about it in this thread but i'd like to join an active crew that has a lot of members who if i see in a lobby are willing to help you but in this case me sell stuff or just generally help you out,guess i should of just said that. I'm on PS4,my psn is PsychoAnarchy666 and that is also my social club witch ill have linked here https://socialclub.r...sychoanarchy666I play pretty daily but sometimes i don't cause i'm just bored of the game or something like that and i'm rank 327.

Sent you a message on PSN bro. Also sent you some stuff on social club check it out if your interested.

Cant-B-Faded
  • Cant-B-Faded

"...apparently seeking revenge..."

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:37 AM

Is this a job interview?

I need a race crew that is divided by skill level. Non-contact races- at least mostly.. Prefer normal races. Then air, then stunt.

HELP ME, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!!

• Liquid Snake 245 likes this

xLuCk3Y_7
  • xLuCk3Y_7

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:16 AM

GTAF Username: xLuCk3Y_7

Social Club Username: xLuCk3Y_7

Gaming ID(s): xLuCk3Y_7 (PSN)

Platform(s): PS3 (I do have a ps4 but due to the fact that each user has to pay for online services, I am no longer active on ps4 GTA - or atleast in the meantime)

GTA MP games played: I used to play GTA 4 on the xbox 360 but like prior I haven't bought online for xbox platforms so I dont play it

Other MP games played: I mostly play Mw2 but I have a crew for that already

Timezone: GMT

GTAF Activity: Im a new member, however I do intend to be active on this site

In-game Activity: Extremely active, I play atleast 7 hours around 5 days a week (due to summer and all)

Gang History on GTAF: Again, im fairly new to this platform, however I only really made my own crews for the crew colours.

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Gta online can get rather boring at times so I can play races, deathmatches, but most importantly I can do all the heists and setups for members whom haven't unlocked the vehicles or need some money

Tell us about yourself as a person: I can be quite the introvert however I do try my best to help people when needed (I also play guitar)

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I know I am atleast competent at most games, however I can get a bit impatient with other players of less ability than me, on the otherhand I can understand when a person is struggling for a specific reason and can keep myself calm and collective if there is a reason that they aren't doing so well.

Anything else: Im really sick and tired of going into open lobbies where pogo masked, pink weapon wielding 12 year olds in zentornos go around blowing me up. Im really sick of having to fly around sandy Shores if I want to fly my helicopters and having to keep atleast a kilometre altitude if im flying my planes and jets. I'm really sick of people spending 10 Minutes trying to kill me while im in passive mode because someone in a tank blew up my car. I just want a crew where I can join their lobby and be able to drive next to someone without getting chased halfway across the map just for me to blow them up out of annoyance. I dont know how rare active, friendly and competent crews are on ps3 but if your crew fits that criteria throw me an invite and message on psn, thanks! :)
  • LONELUPUS likes this

Grumpy-Goat-
  • Grumpy-Goat-

I don't have time for stupid.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:04 PM

I have a good quality microphone.

• GTAF Username: Tilthen
  • Social Club Username: Tilthen
  • Gaming ID(s): Tilthen
  • Platform(s): PC
  • GTA MP games played: GTA V Online
  • Other MP games played: Diablo 3 with ROS expansion,  DDO, Northgard, Art of War Red Tides, Creativerse, Rust, Ark Survival, STO, Osiris: New Dawn, Dont Starve together, EQ II, Space Engineers, Torchlight, NWO.  Most of my gaming time is spent on GTA V.
  • Timezone: Eastern (EST)
  • GTAF Activity:  New to GTAF and will check in time to time until i have a reason to be here more.
  • In-game Activity: Experienced driver and love to do heists but not really getting to do a lot of them with competent randoms so I am looking to participate in Heists and rip off drug dealers, anything else that will help the bank account.  Not much for pvp but enjoy all co-op stuff and sometimes i will race to change it up.
  • How can you contribute to a gang/crew:  Mature so I am not interested in childishness, team minded, on fairly regularly, 3-5 times a week but mostly in the evening.
  • Tell us about yourself as a person:   I manage a business full time that is very busy in the summer and is family minded.  I love gaming as a way to unwind.  Married with one son, 19 yrs.   I like to help people in game and would rather grind than pvp.  Like to develop my character and build wealth so i can get some of the fancy toys in game.
  • Tell us about yourself as a gamer:   Non aggresive, friendly, compentent shooter and love to solo drug deal robberies to build cash.  Like to find some reliable ppl to learn the missions and heists with so that i can be more familiar but with a group that is patient as i learn.  I am patient with others and will be helpful.  

You ability to receive messages seems to be disabled. Hit me up when you see this. 

BionicMass2806
  • BionicMass2806

Casual Player

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:53 PM

GTAF Username: BionicMass2806
Social Club Username: BionicMass2806
Gaming ID(s): BionicMass2806
Platform(s): xbone
GTA MP games played: gta online
Other MP games played: n/a
Timezone: London (gmt)
GTAF Activity: Daily
In-game Activity: CEO Activities and mission grinding
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: If you help me I'll help you (what comes around goes around)
Tell us about yourself as a person: outgoing and happy to meet new people
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I don't grief nor do I destroy peoples cargo
Anything else: would rather people who are over 15 and I will not use Discord

Deathtify
  • Deathtify

Lovely Burrito

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:46 PM

GTAF Username: Deathtify
Social Club Username: Deathtify
Gaming ID(s): Deathtify
Platform(s): PC
GTA MP games playedGTA IV, GTA V
Other MP games played: Garry's Mod, Town of Salem, Golf with Your Friends, Runescape, WoW, and many others.
Timezone: United States Mountain Time Zone
GTAF Activity: Probably at least once a week
In-game Activity: A few hours everyday for now, but may change in the future
Gang History on GTAF: None on here but I was trial in Boob Villains from Reddit.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: By helping people out with missions, delivering cargo, selling drugs and other things, helping with heists or any other activities that are going on.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I am a person who likes to have fun and make obscure jokes and references and make friends and just enjoy playing video games.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: As a gamer, I get mad easily sometimes, especially when people are being a bit unfair to me or targeting me over and over and over, but overall I like to have fun playing video games and I am a bit competitive
Anything else: I like pie. Also, I have a working mic.

jordanlp96
  • jordanlp96

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:05 PM

GTAF Username: jordanlp96
Social Club Username: jordanlp96
Gaming ID(s): i JordanP v
Platform(s): Xbox One
GTA MP games played: IV, V
Other MP games played: Pretty much everything
Timezone: BST
GTAF Activity: Every so often, haven't had a reason to check back as of yet
In-game Activity: Often, but staggered. Depends on work and personal commitments
Gang History on GTAF: N/A
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm sociable, a good learner, communicator and familiar with GTA V and it's mechanics
Tell us about yourself as a person: See above^
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I like to vary up my games, playing something a lot (particularly the same things over and over again) I often get bored. I like to be progressing in the games I'm playing in some way, whether that be levelling, making money, etc.
Anything else: I'm always available to reply to messages on Xbox, but it'd be easier to organise a time for voice chat. Most evenings I am free but a couple nights out of the week I'm not.

Chiefmackbros
  • Chiefmackbros

CEO of Executive Outcomes PMC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:43 PM

GTAF Username: fallingpillow2010

Social Club Username: 

fallingpillow

Gaming ID(s):

fallingpillow

Platform(s): xbox1

GTA MP games played 

san andreas

, gta4 liberty city, gta5, gta5online

Other MP games played:

gta all day

everyday

Timezone:

newdelhi, _5:30

GTAF Activity: couple times a week, new here.

In-game Activity: allday everyday

Gang History on GTAF: new here, i m new here

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Being active more and more involvement towards GTAF and crew

Tell us about yourself as a person:

not too much strict, pretty much will go in everything, whatever floats your boat, Enjoy and let enjoy people. 

Tell us about yourself as a gamer:

Freemode, gamer, racer, love being military, love cars, love driving, customizing stuff, weapons, cars, buldings. 

Anything else:

Add me on xbox1 those who wanna join

~Phantom

GTAF Username: PopG
Social Club Username: ANSWER HERE
Gaming ID(s): PopDavidson
Platform(s): Xbox one
GTA MP games played: just GTA
Other MP games played:nfs
Timezone: London
GTAF Activity: ANSWER HERE
In-game Activity: gang/CEO/bodygyard
Gang History on GTAF: few ceo mission
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: bored and barely money so i want play and earn
Tell us about yourself as a person: im mellowing, laid back and alway like do anything so
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Serious player
Anything else: i need money and rank up. help me out

~Phantom

GTAF username: jjjeikk
Social club: jjjeikk
Gamertag: jjjeikk
Platform: XB1
GTA MP exp: GTA online
Other MP exp: bf1, grw
Timezone: GMT +2(3)
Activity: 3-4 times per week
Gang history: tried to start a new crew, failed miserably.
Contribution: Mature, serious player with RP experience.
Looking for: a serious MC with RP elements.

~Phantom
On another note, I know that you are looking for A MC, but please do contact me, you'd be surprised at how a milsim can be.

So you are a milsim on xbox one? I've never heard of you. Did you just start up?

TitanR1
  • TitanR1

*Generic member title*

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:13 PM Edited by TitanR1, 17 July 2017 - 09:53 AM.

Spoiler

Hi, I'll represent the Los Santos Touge Kings (PC) today, I don't know if any of you are still looking for crews so if you've already found one you can just skip trough this. For the people who are still in search I can offer you a racing crew which is focused on touge races mainly which are done on public roads, but we can still do proper race playlists. Our players depending on their skills will get a rank. If you want more info my socialclub name is LaszloR1 and you can find my crew here and you can find more info about the crew here.

jct155
  • jct155

Mescaleros MC VP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:18 PM

GTAF Username: jordanlp96
Social Club Username: jordanlp96
Gaming ID(s): i JordanP v
GTA MP games played: IV, V
Other MP games played: Pretty much everything
Timezone: BST
GTAF Activity: Every so often, haven't had a reason to check back as of yet
In-game Activity: Often, but staggered. Depends on work and personal commitments
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm sociable, a good learner, communicator and familiar with GTA V and it's mechanics
Tell us about yourself as a person: See above^
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I like to vary up my games, playing something a lot (particularly the same things over and over again) I often get bored. I like to be progressing in the games I'm playing in some way, whether that be levelling, making money, etc.
Anything else: I'm always available to reply to messages on Xbox, but it'd be easier to organise a time for voice chat. Most evenings I am free but a couple nights out of the week I'm not.

I am VP of mescaleros MC. We are recruiting for our first 9. If interested pm me on Xbox

DeerSlayer9961
  • DeerSlayer9961

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:38 AM

GTAF Username: DeerSlayer9961
Social Club Username: DeerSlayer9961
Gaming ID(s): DeerSlayer9961
GTA MP games played: GTA 5
Other MP games played: Battlefield 1
Timezone: US CST
GTAF Activity: ​4 days a week, when I get to college in August I should get on more
In-game Activity: Jobs, Gunrunning, pretty much anything
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I am willing to help out with anything and work my way up the ranks
Tell us about yourself as a person: Laid Back, I like to have fun
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: ​Laid back, competitive though
Anything else: Looking for more of an MC than anything.

Sajakain
  • Sajakain

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:57 PM Edited by Sajakain, 20 July 2017 - 03:58 PM.

1. GTAF Username: Sajakain
  2. Social Club Username: Sajakaingta
  3. Gaming ID(s): N/A
  4. Platform(s): PC
  5. GTA MP games played: GTA V (Online)
  6. Other MP games played: World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo III, The Division, Ghost Recon Wildlands, and many others.
  7. Age: Old enough to know better, still too young to care. (31)
  8. Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)
  9. GTAF Activity: Relatively new member to GTAF; check it every so often.
  10. In-game Activity: Online every day.
  11. Gang History on GTAF: Last crew was [18HA] which is the Hangaround Crew for REAP. I was removed from the crew because I refused to remove people from my friends list. "You don't remove them, we remove you."
  12. How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Almost 20 years of online gaming / leadership experience, active daily in game, crew comes first and always willing to help out if I'm available.
  13. Tell us about yourself as a person: Father, Husband, Gamer. Scorpio. Italian. Blunt. Honest.
  14. Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Been playing online for almost 20 years now. I prefer atmospheres were the team comes first; you have your brother's six and he has yours.
  15. Anything else: Primarily, I'm looking for a crew that enjoys the content of the game. Missions, sales, heists, etc. I have a stocked warehouse and always have a sale ready (cars) and I am always up for helping someone with their businesses. Events like playlists are cool, crew rides, churches, etc - all that's cool to have as well.

If you're interested in having me as a trial / member, you can reply to my post here, directly, or send me a message over Social Club.

InfernalPunksMC
  • InfernalPunksMC

IPMC Official Account

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2017 - 12:50 AM

1. GTAF Username: Sajakain
  2. Social Club Username: Sajakaingta
  3. Gaming ID(s): N/A
  4. Platform(s): PC
  5. GTA MP games played: GTA V (Online)
  6. Other MP games played: World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo III, The Division, Ghost Recon Wildlands, and many others.
  7. Age: Old enough to know better, still too young to care. (31)
  8. Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)
  9. GTAF Activity: Relatively new member to GTAF; check it every so often.
  10. In-game Activity: Online every day.
  11. Gang History on GTAF: Last crew was [18HA] which is the Hangaround Crew for REAP. I was removed from the crew because I refused to remove people from my friends list. "You don't remove them, we remove you."
  12. How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Almost 20 years of online gaming / leadership experience, active daily in game, crew comes first and always willing to help out if I'm available.
  13. Tell us about yourself as a person: Father, Husband, Gamer. Scorpio. Italian. Blunt. Honest.
  14. Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Been playing online for almost 20 years now. I prefer atmospheres were the team comes first; you have your brother's six and he has yours.
  15. Anything else: Primarily, I'm looking for a crew that enjoys the content of the game. Missions, sales, heists, etc. I have a stocked warehouse and always have a sale ready (cars) and I am always up for helping someone with their businesses. Events like playlists are cool, crew rides, churches, etc - all that's cool to have as well.

If you're interested in having me as a trial / member, you can reply to my post here, directly, or send me a message over Social Club.

www.punksmc.com

oEZ RIDERo
  • oEZ RIDERo

Snowboarding Bum

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:57 PM Edited by oEZ RIDERo, 17 August 2017 - 10:13 PM.

GTAF Username: oEZ RIDERo
Social Club Username: oMIDNIGHToRIDERo
Gaming ID(s): oEZ RIDERo
Platform(s): XBOX ONE
GTA MP games played: GTA 4 and GTA 5
Other MP games played: RDR Online, old school CoDs, EA Skate series, etc.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
GTAF Activity: I pop in here from time to time
In-game Activity: I play after work and on the weekends
Gang History on GTAF: Haven't been involved in any GTAForums gangs mostly in-game crews
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Experienced FREE AIM shooter. Experience in all aspects of GTA Online
Tell us about yourself as a person: I like snowboarding, drinking beer, and occasional long walks on the beach
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I like to get immersed in theme of the games while maintaining a level of fun
Anything else: I'm looking for a well-organized Motorcycle Club that sticks to the old school rules and values of the MC community. Legit FREE AIM. ARs only. American Bikes. Proper riding formation. I'd like a club that participates in Freemode Wars, TDMs, Church, Club Runs and events, CEO/MC work, missions, heists, races etc. Prospecting is a necessary I'm not looking to get handed a patch because a crew is desperate for members. Quality over quantity

lommel20
  • lommel20

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:46 AM

GTAF Username: lommel20
Social Club Username: Lumlins
Gaming ID(s): lumlins20
Platform(s): PS4
GTA MP games playedGTA5
Other MP games played: NA
Timezone: US Central
GTAF Activity: NA
In-game Activity: Weekly
Gang History on GTAF: Former MC member/President
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Doing whatever the crew asks of me, being a loyal member
Tell us about yourself as a person: Can have a busy personal life but will make time for my crew as much as I can
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Play GTA 5 farely often, at least once a week.
Anything else: My real life takes priority but am looking for an MC to play with when I get a chance to get online.

Orimastaka
  • Orimastaka

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:40 PM Edited by Orimastaka, 25 July 2017 - 09:58 PM.

GTAF Username: MendesReis
Social Club Username: MendesReis
Gaming ID(s): MendesReis
Platform(s):PC
GTA MP games played: GTA Online
Other MP games played: CS is the closest thing...
Timezone: GMT +0
GTAF Activity: I check the forums at least once a day
In-game Activity: Minimum of 3 times a week
Gang History on GTAF: I played in a crew called "bullet striders". That was a heist crew...that unfortunatelly went too inactive for my needs...
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: -I need all the help I can get, as a rank 100 that havent played for the past 2 years... I am rusty and my knowledge of the game is outdated (but still good in things that haven't change)
Tell us about yourself as a person: I do work and am trying too save myself some money too became fully independent, I am active, funny and like too talk a lot with a micro, either in game or just in raidcall/teamspeak/discord.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I am a casual gamer, don't expect me to be the best at everything because I don't find that enjoyable.My priorites aren't 100% focused in the game but I do love too play with friends/crew and push myself. I did love to do heists in the past on this game...
Anything else: I need a crew active, with at the very least 5 players online at the time I am playing (usually from 9pm too 2am GMT +0) Crews that like to do heists (since I loved to do them in the past when I had time too play) are preferably but what I really need is: first, a friendly, active crew that can bring me up the speed with the last 2 years news and second, a crew that do heists a lot (since I do loved to do more of thoses like in the past)
  • Blackangel66686 likes this

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:14 PM Edited by Darth Absentis, 26 July 2017 - 08:15 PM.

GTAF Username: Darth Absentis

Social Club Username: Darth_Absentis

Gaming ID(s): Darth_Absentis

Platform(s): PC

GTA MP games played: GTAO

Other MP games played: Call of duty 3 - COD Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor(2010), Battlefield 3

Timezone: +1 GMT

GTAF Activity: Daily to nearly daily at worst

In-game Activity: Once every week or more in general.

Gang History on GTAF: I once was a member of doom, bullet striders and phylosophem brotherhood, but the first one never went to PC, bullet striders became inactive and nr3 i never played that much with since i hanged around with some other crews more in those ps3 days and they are also not found on PC.

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I know the game pretty well, have a lot of ingame content and i consider myself a jack of all trades in the regards of my skills ingame.

Tell us about yourself as a person: Not really talkative at first maybe, but that often passes after a while. Can be trusted in as i am not gonna backstab someone and when making a promise, i do not break it, not easely offended.

some cons about me might be me not having a lot of tact in situations that should be handled with care and that i do often say what i think, especially if asked for it.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I just like playing games that are not to hard or complicated to be honest, or at least not both at the same time.

Quite the metal gear solid serie fan, really like the call of duties between 3 and 6, fan of all silent hill game i played yet...

GTA 5 was pretty much my first open world game.

Overall i am rather what i consider myself a "binge gamer, in the way that i generally stick to a few games for a period of months or years and rarely really mix things up, thus i have not really played such a huge array of different games in general.

Anything else: I have no interest in joining a crew with crew leaders in charge that are obsessed by their amount of members or a crew(even if they are all actually inactive and have been for months) that is looking for the best of the best(sorry, but i am not excellent at any activity), or is only involved with one specific thing only(even my favorit activity, heists...yea...it got old by now...to old to do every time i go online that is)

I am rather for a jack of all trades crew that is active with preferably a few dozan players online every day(or at least during the weekends) with people in it that can be trusted and are laid back and do not take the game that serious.

The kind of people that wont get mad if their teammates in a DM totally suck, but can be trusted not to purposely kill their crew members.

• Blackangel66686 likes this

EatMoss
  • EatMoss

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:21 AM Edited by EatMoss, 28 July 2017 - 07:24 PM.

crew found, delete this :)

vnce
  • vnce

not Vincent

• Members
  • France

Posted 30 July 2017 - 05:29 PM Edited by vnce, 06 August 2017 - 12:55 PM.

GTAF Username : vnce

Social Club Username : vncewd

Gaming ID(s) : vnce, vINCENT

Platform : PC

GTA MP games played : GTA IV (X360 & PC), GTA Online (X360 & PC)

Other MP games played : CSGO (currently LEM)

Timezone : CEST

GTAF Activity : Joined not too long ago, was lurking for a while and finally decided I had something interesting to share.

In-Game Activity : Daily

Gang History on GTAF : Non-existent

How I can contribute to a gang/crew : I'm a good driver and I know the map well, I can therefore drive people around during missions, get the deliveries from point A to point B in a short amount of time, deliver I/E cars with very few to no damage, etc.

Me as a person : I make bad puns and people laugh. I like honest people so if you're cool with me, I'm cool with you.

Me as a gamer : If I'm bad at something I'll take the time to be good at it, making me spend way too much time grinding games.

Anything else : I'm not interested in military crews or chopper style MCs, I'm more into street gangs/modern bikes MCs. I know this is very specific and there are probably not a whole lot of crews like this on PC, but I just don't care about these cultures.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users