The Returning Player Bonus Wiki and Service Thread

541 replies to this topic
JB1982
  • JB1982

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:40 AM

wow this is still active ,you're a champ man I'll send a request when I finally build my PC.

Yeah, it's an incredible effort from him to not only do this service for people but to keep it going as long as he has.  :^:

• Classique likes this

Classique
  • Classique

That car manufacturer who likes to mock Declasse.

• Members
  • Denmark
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:16 AM

wow this is still active ,you're a champ man I'll send a request when I finally build my PC.

Still going strong! :D 

Unfortunately, I have less time to help out now than ever, as I've just started on my college, and it takes out more time than I expected. Plus, I also want some 'my own time' too, if you get me. 

But I'm definitely still up with this, and I enjoy helping the people who deserves it :) 

Again, to all of you who's currently waiting; I'm sorry! I really am. I didn't expect to get THIS busy around college. But I'll do what I can! Thank you for choosing my service, even though there's currently a long waiting time. I really, REALLY appreciate you guys' patience! \(^-^)/

• JB1982, glose and simond1986 like this

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:43 PM

And finally, I'm done with this batch of requests! Always a pleasure to help out :)

Enjoy, people! :santa: Sorry for the long waiting time!

• JB1982 and glose like this

korhan332
  • korhan332

Peon

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:32 PM

thank you so much dude finally I Can get free duke o death :D

• Classique likes this

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:16 PM

thank you so much dude finally I Can get free duke o death :D

No problem, glad I could help out! \(^-^)/

Xrosha
  • Xrosha

Player Hater

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:50 PM

Queue.

• Classique likes this

simond1986
  • simond1986

Crackhead

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:17 AM

QUEUE

fabiobad
  • fabiobad

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:36 PM Edited by fabiobad, 05 November 2017 - 06:48 PM.

Queue.

[Thanks!]

EDIT: it worked! thank you Classique, you are the best!

• Classique likes this

LaercioM
  • LaercioM

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:22 PM Edited by LaercioM, 09 November 2017 - 11:19 AM.

I have some doubts.

I have the version of GTA V for PC.

I created the account on PSN using the link reported, but I do not know how I can send the email and PW to Classique.

And how am I going to activate DLC after Classique uses my PSN account on PS3, since my rockstar account is used on the PC and is not linked to PSN?

I will be grateful for any help.

Can someone help me, please?

wwsleman23
  • wwsleman23

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:43 PM

Hi

can you help me please i also dont know  how to send PM to Classique!!!

thanx

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:59 AM

I have some doubts.

I have the version of GTA V for PC.

I created the account on PSN using the link reported, but I do not know how I can send the email and PW to Classique.

And how am I going to activate DLC after Classique uses my PSN account on PS3, since my rockstar account is used on the PC and is not linked to PSN?

I will be grateful for any help.

Can someone help me, please?

Hello!

First, you'll need to be able to PM users. You need a minimum of 10 posts on this Forum, aswell as being an active member on here for more than two wees (which you already are). 

Also, the activation is 100% automatic! After I've helped you out, and you've linked the PSN account to your Social Club, your game will immediately register you as a Returning Player, thus awarding you the exclusives listed on the first page :)

Hi

can you help me please i also dont know  how to send PM to Classique!!!

thanx

Same counts to you, please read my rules on my first page. 

• wwsleman23 likes this

wwsleman23
  • wwsleman23

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:24 PM Edited by wwsleman23, 14 November 2017 - 02:33 PM.

Thank you so much:)

B_Smiles
  • B_Smiles

now outta therapy and ready to date your sister!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:51 PM

Hey, classique, is there any way to complete the glitched stock car racing event? I'm on ps4 and it disappeared a while ago. And it wont come back even on a new game after completing Mr. Philips
I have sent a ticket to them but it fell through
  • Classique likes this

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:34 PM

Hey, classique, is there any way to complete the glitched stock car racing event? I'm on ps4 and it disappeared a while ago. And it wont come back even on a new game after completing Mr. Philips
I have sent a ticket to them but it fell through

To fix this, try and unlink your PS3/XBox 360 account from Social Club, and load up the game. Once the game has loaded into Story Mode, make a Quick-Save. After that, shut down the game. 

Then link the PS3/XBox 360 account to your Social Club again, and start up GTA V. You should then be greeted with a message, saying 'Welcome Back to Los Santos!" :)

B_Smiles
  • B_Smiles

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:58 PM Edited by B_Smiles, 14 November 2017 - 06:58 PM.

-neat snip-

Gonna try this now and see what happens.

• Classique likes this

Jonsnow
  • Jonsnow

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:44 AM

Just want to start by saying thanks in advance. I saw the rules and am working towards a pm. Psn user id is davestr
  • Classique likes this

_P136_
  • _P136_

★★★★★

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:45 AM

Is there some other way to activate it, without bothering anyone? I understand the OP has to replay the Prologue mission every time, which is a lot of running out there in the cold of North Yankton.

Honestly, after so many years I thought this content was already enabled for everyone. As I've already done almost everything possible in the Story Mode bar some Random Events, I was looking to solve the Murder Mystery, so I went to locate all the cues and then spent over half an hour diving near Fort Zancudo looking for the body only to realize it's not there. Feeling like an idiot over this, especially as I still checked the mine later but predictably there was no body there either.

I then thought it could be enabled by editing a saved game file but I've got no luck with this so far.

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:25 AM

Is there some other way to activate it, without bothering anyone? I understand the OP has to replay the Prologue mission every time, which is a lot of running out there in the cold of North Yankton.

Honestly, after so many years I thought this content was already enabled for everyone. As I've already done almost everything possible in the Story Mode bar some Random Events, I was looking to solve the Murder Mystery, so I went to locate all the cues and then spent over half an hour diving near Fort Zancudo looking for the body only to realize it's not there. Feeling like an idiot over this, especially as I still checked the mine later but predictably there was no body there either.

I then thought it could be enabled by editing a saved game file but I've got no luck with this so far.

Editing a save file to enable this is technically possible (with no internet), but that you require you to look through your save files and apply the content manually. 

On top of that, once you enable your internet connection again, all your RPB content will disappear from Story Mode (or would be marked as 'Downloadable Content Missing'). 

The most efficient and legit way is to do it the old fashioned way, I'm afraid :/

_P136_
  • _P136_

★★★★★

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:34 AM

So apparently there's no alternative way to get the returning-player exclusive content officially via the Social Club. However, I've been able to get it working offline.

The method is quite simple really (or primitive, if you would). No changes to any of the game's persistent files are involved. If anyone else besides me cares I can share the details, let me know. It's however unlikely to be faster than replaying the first two missions on a PS3 or Xbox360, which unlocks the full experience, so choosing between the two, the only advantage of going at it this way is that it can be accomplished without bothering anyone else.

While offline, I completed all the extra activities available. All of them showed up and played correctly, no problems whatsoever. This way I was also able to complete the Duke o'Death event (Duel), which should be available to everyone but was not appearing for me for some reason and I could finally complete the random encounter after collecting all the Monkey Mosaics (otherwise the mosaics can be photographed but the event can never be completed, pretty annoying to have it designed this way).

The big question was always what I was going to lose once online again. Here's for the details:

The Good
  • Dodo plane still spawns at Lake Vinewood
  • Kraken sub stays marked on the map and spawns at Cape Catfish
  • Kraken purchased by Michael shows up at Puerta del Sol Marina and is selectable from the menu
  • The Duel, Seaplane, Monkey Mosaic and Wildlife Photography events show as completed in Rockstar Social Club
  • Marshall truck that was selected in hangar is still there however no longer selectable from the menu (i.e. will be lost if vehicle is changed)
    Note: Unlike Kraken I did not purchase the Marshall truck while offline as it was impossible (message: "you have already unlocked this vehicle"), also did not try freeing up garage space to try purchasing the Duke o'Death assuming it would have probably shown the same
  • Murder Mystery: the body is gone from the mine (didn't bother to check the other, underwater one) but Isaac's contact and film noir filters are still working
  • Duke o'Death parked at the Vanilla Unicorn still there
  • Hatchet and Railgun stayed in inventory although gone from Ammu-Nation, so no ammo refill for the latter (officially)
The Bad
  • Dinka Go Go Monkey Blista, Duke o'Death and all the stock racing cars I won not available via the garage special menu
    Note: the menu did not work offline (nothing showed up, and also could not leave the garage; needed to reload last saved game) so I did not get to try the Dinka
  • All of the unlocked vehicles not purchasable via in-game websites, in fact they are not showing there completely
  • Stock Car Racing event not marked as completed in Rockstar Social Club and not showing on map, unable to take part in it again
Conclusion

If you don't want to inconvenience other people, the offline unlock offers a self-sufficient substitute to the full experience but it's not at all equivalent to unlocking it the proper way.

• Classique likes this

Jonsnow
  • Jonsnow

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:23 PM

Just queuing up, thanks for the work!

• Classique likes this

ArchbishopSmoke
  • ArchbishopSmoke

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:32 PM

Queued

B_Smiles
  • B_Smiles

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:43 PM

Hi again classique, just to update you, it..didnt work.i unlinked both ps4 and x360 profiles and loaded a game then made a quick save like you said and closed the game relinked both accounts and then started the game again and nothing. Thanks r* im movin to pc soon anway. Thanks for you suggestions though
  • Classique likes this

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:05 PM

Hi again classique, just to update you, it..didnt work.i unlinked both ps4 and x360 profiles and loaded a game then made a quick save like you said and closed the game relinked both accounts and then started the game again and nothing. Thanks r* im movin to pc soon anway. Thanks for you suggestions though

I'm sorry the suggestion didn't work :( 

What does the XB360 account have regarding trophies? Does it also have a save game?

B_Smiles
  • B_Smiles

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:15 PM

I'm sorry the suggestion didn't work :( 

What does the XB360 account have regarding trophies? Does it also have a save game?
No need to apologise, ill try with a brand new game and see (plus a chance to show how to obtain lazlos car lol)
Damn, i need to look into the trophies actually but i need to buy another disc since it split in the middle. I do have a savegame, not 100 percent but just the storyline finished.
So it would.seem this even is bugged since i think he got spooked and vanished.
  • Classique likes this

Classique
  • Classique

• Members
  • Denmark
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:24 PM

No need to apologise, ill try with a brand new game and see (plus a chance to show how to obtain lazlos car lol)

Damn, i need to look into the trophies actually but i need to buy another disc since it split in the middle. I do have a savegame, not 100 percent but just the storyline finished.
So it would.seem this even is bugged since i think he got spooked and vanished.

Well, technically you don't need to buy a new disc since I'm here, willing to help out in case it's needed! ;) You deserve the RPB!

LaercioM
  • LaercioM

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:32 PM

Queued

_P136_
  • _P136_

★★★★★

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:14 AM

Lining up as well now.

Thank you for doing this!

Molakox
  • Molakox

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:09 PM Edited by Molakox, 07 December 2017 - 06:19 PM.

Ok maybe i'm stupid. But i'm don't understand all. So i must link the psn account with social club? I'm in pc. You write i'm only need to create psn account. So how without link this work? Sory, maybe you just write that and i just don't understand with my english level.

EDIT:Ok i'm understand all. Sorry

GSTMS
  • GSTMS

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Queue

WFD1992
  • WFD1992

Inactive in GTA V until getting an Xbox One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

So, I got returning player perks on my Xbox One game, but say I want to get a PC version, will I get returning player perks on that as well?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users