Photo

Name your most creative/impress GTA Kill

620 replies to this topic
.Vooodu.
  • .Vooodu.

MasterDebater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:09 PM Edited by HulioG, 11 May 2016 - 05:11 PM.

Basically two birds with one stone.  Kill... kill

No it wasn't.  It was good kills but it wasn't two for one.  Watch the reticle dot.  You get 2 distinct hits.

How come you weren't on a Lectro while doing bike combat?

Its actually two for one.. I even have the edited footage of it..which im using for my own kill video film later on.    And in slow motion it shows one bullet hit.. and connect with the other passenger.  

Also... i own every bike in the game and use them all.  My main bike is the Ruffian for combat especially at night..  Always has been always will be.  

I only use the Lectro in the day time. And.. Against explosive happy assholes.  .

And heres me taking a bounty right infront of everyones face like a ninja.  He was being protected by friends.. But it didn't matter.. I jumped in so fast and vanished  their heads where spinning.    

http://xboxclips.com...ff-44c52099292b

And im using a Vader.   :p

Sure, okay.  The game and/or video showing 2 separate and distinct hits must be wrong then.

But you've done it again - there was no-one protecting that guy.  There were 4 people on him at once and you were just the lucky one.

*face palm...

You just wanna argue with me today eh?   lmao

I spent 5 minutes watching these guys.   Baiting the Kuruma driver to chase me away while i re-routed my way toward the bounty.  What you see is the last few seconds of the entire hunt.  Them trying to re-group.. my comming out of now where.. taking the B and getting away.

Theres no such thing as luck when i ride my bike.  I've been doing this for years.. 

Me thinks you're jelly..   You may stunt very well but you don't ride like me.

• Ya Boy Punk Fan likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:43 PM

Lol.  Try doing that in auto aim like me.  Then, and only then, you can try to compare us ;)

• Sky_Light12 likes this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:51 PM Edited by Fearx--, 11 May 2016 - 05:51 PM.

Sniped a pilot out of a jet and shot out a jet pilot with my Combat MG as he came down to strafe.

Lol.  Try doing that in auto aim like me.  Then, and only then, you can try to compare us ;)

He's one of those free aim elitists; bringing up auto aim will only provoke them.

• Sky_Light12 likes this

.Vooodu.
  • .Vooodu.

MasterDebater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:53 PM Edited by HulioG, 11 May 2016 - 05:53 PM.

Auto aim already exists in free aim.  The dude had a sniper rifle out thinking i was comming through the tunnel..  They all thought i was comming through that tunnel.  Not from the top shelf hospital crack.  

Besides i have spent plenty of time in PURE AA..  Seriously...  I got a big  ol BAG of tricks.   

The funny thing is your stunt video topic helped me become a much bigger threat when i need to be.  I blame you...for making me dangerous.

• Red Lynx 23 likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:54 PM

Sniped a pilot out of a jet and shot out a jet pilot with my Combat MG as he came down to strafe.

He's one of those free aim elitists; bringing up auto aim will only provoke them.

I've put him back on ignore actually.  I compliment him - he acts like a child.  Some people just shouldn't have access to other people.

• Arrows to Athens likes this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:54 PM Edited by Fearx--, 11 May 2016 - 05:59 PM.

Auto aim already exists in free aim.  The dude had a sniper rifle out thinking i was comming through the tunnel..  They all thought i was comming through that tunnel.  Not from the top shelf hospital crack.  

Besides i have spent plenty of time in PURE AA..  Seriously...  I got a big  ol BAG of tricks.   

The funny thing is your stunt video topic helped me become a much bigger threat when i need to be.  I blame you...for making me dangerous.

I wasn't talking about auto aim in free aim; I was talking about how you brag about playing free aim and how it takes more skill etc., like you did in that other thread.

• Furry_Monkey and Sky_Light12 like this

CharliesHead
  • CharliesHead

I'm the... I dunno...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:04 PM Edited by CharliesHead, 11 May 2016 - 06:04 PM.

I got a head shot once. Pretty f*ckin creative if you ask me. Obviously I'm the first one to think of shooting someone in the head to kill them. I'm so original and creative... Idk. I can't remember any of the kills I got because it's been about two months since I played and all I do now is drive around and take snapmatics and screenshots.

livejoker
  • livejoker

October 1st

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:37 PM

@Monkey: That shot was pure luck. I'll never do that shot again even if I had auto-aim from that far. :lol:

• Furry_Monkey likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:56 PM

@Monkey: That shot was pure luck. I'll never do that shot again even if I had auto-aim from that far. :lol:

Regardless, it was pure awesome.

Mr_Zombly
  • Mr_Zombly

uh oh

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best New Member 2016

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:24 PM

I got this a while back in a game of top fun.

• Arrows to Athens, LogScottWood, Ya Boy Punk Fan and 1 other like this

ViolatingBox
  • ViolatingBox

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:57 PM

This was just funny :lol:

nBZKR0N.gif

This was just lucky :lol:

jLNqF89.gif

• livejoker, Red Lynx 23, The Ost and 5 others like this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:14 PM Edited by ash-274, 11 May 2016 - 11:19 PM.

Old-gen.  Sometime in November 2013

Player with a $9,000 bounty was in a submarine off Vespucci Beach taunting players over the mic to come get him.

Two players got in a helicopter and one dropped grenades while the other one tried to keep the helicopter over the bounty, but he dove down below the depth that grenades could have worked.

I order a submarine, drive it over to the boat ramps at the end of the heliport and get out and toss 4-6 stickies on the front, then backed it into the water.  It felt like it took forever, but I got over to him and dove down to his depth while he continued to taunt.  Bumped right against his sub and the moment he said something like "Ha ha, you can't kill me underwa-" I triggered the stickies, blowing us both up.

He screamed like a little ***** and then the string of obscenities that followed nearly melted the speakers on my TV.

• Red Lynx 23, LogScottWood, CaptainMental and 4 others like this

Skeve613
  • Skeve613

Cargobob at heart.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:38 AM

Granted it was on a friend, but he had absolutely no idea what I was doing:

• ash-274 likes this

Darkshadows
  • Darkshadows

Boring guy

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:51 AM

Glitched headbutt knockout 

RollingTwinTurbo
  • RollingTwinTurbo

Caboose -1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:01 AM

I was in passive mode did the stunt jump near the middle lsc hit a pole and it killed another dude in passive.

.Vooodu.
  • .Vooodu.

MasterDebater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 May 2016 - 02:41 PM

I wasn't talking about auto aim in free aim; I was talking about how you brag about playing free aim and how it takes more skill etc., like you did in that other thread.

Is this a topic about KILLS..   Or a topic for you two clowns to bitch and moan about random sh*t that you think i said in previous topics?

Seriously.. 

I posted some sh*t.. others posted some sh*t.   How about start posting some sh*t instead of starting some sh*t.

.Vooodu.
  • .Vooodu.

MasterDebater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:05 PM Edited by HulioG, 13 May 2016 - 04:07 PM.

Anyways...   Heres another for you chicken head haters and game lovers to snack on.

Heres a guy that thinks people on bikes are stupid easy targets.  Tried to run me over for a few minutes... then started tossing sticky bombs everywhere like a complete moron.

After a few minutes of toying with this sticky bomb spammer.. I decide to fight back.  Watch as he wastes a few more stickys thinking im gonna follow his trail.  I take him out clean then blow up his piece of sh*t car out of principle.

http://xboxclips.com...8d-1056a6b9f68c

BooM!  PCJ gets the win.

• Vicious R1 likes this

l Marksman God l
  • l Marksman God l

Jet lover and marksman master

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:16 PM

Destroyed a jet with a grenade launcher and killed a tank while flying backwards with my jet

• Sky_Light12 likes this

FFDP999
  • FFDP999

Rooftop Rumble anyone?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:20 PM Edited by FFDP999, 13 May 2016 - 05:22 PM.

Sniped a guy on a mountain and also killed his friend randomly flying past in a buzzard with the same shot.

Another collateral was when i somehow killed three people in an insurgent pickup with one sniper shot.

Sentinel Driver
  • Sentinel Driver

Mendoza has been f*cking hit!!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:46 PM Edited by Sentinel Driver, 13 May 2016 - 05:47 PM.

Crashing into a cop car that was chasing me and then the cop car flies and hits someone and kills him. (The game didn't credit me for the kill tho. It just said "player x died")

Alisha Nicole
  • Alisha Nicole

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:50 PM

Got a double kill with a sniper. Someone was standing near my friend while he was in passive & 2 guys had their guns out waiting for him to exit so I just took out the most hostile looking one and then they both dropped and I laughed so hard. I'll never be able to do it again.
  • CarcerCityMadMan, Hunter and Vicious R1 like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:56 PM

I had one that belongs in here.  I killed a guy with his own airstrike.  We were at opposite ends of a building, both taking cover.  A few explosives had been thrown and fired and neither of us were getting anywhere.  I decided to enlist some outside help and called a mugger on him.  As the mugger started to approach, I left cover and ran towards him, only to see him collapse on the floor (from being mugged), with a flare in his hand.  The airstrike did its job, of course.

• LogScottWood likes this

Hunter
  • Hunter

Hunter civil rights activist

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:53 PM

Not exactly a kill, but I Cargobob-dodged a homing launcher from behind today:

peRSR77.gif

I just wish they could be dodged in a more practical way. You need so much distance, and you need to have the exact location of whoever shot it. Oh well.

As for kills, I have various ones I like, but not all of them are on video. I used to like using the Besra to knock people off their feet (doing ultra low fly-bys).

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:01 PM

I once killed someone by dropping a car from around the highest point you can get with cargobob while carrying a Blista. Though my friend got the kill since he was sitting inside it.

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

I am the UNICORN

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:05 PM Edited by CarcerCityMadMan, 13 May 2016 - 08:10 PM.

grenade launcher bombardment trick

Spoiler

note : if this is still called " cheap trick " for you , competitives . then DO NOT OPEN THIS SPOILER

Hardly impressive

I have many kills that are epic,like shooting a buzzard pilot in a dm and crashing the dead heli into another player 5:12 of this video

I many other notable ones in some of my other videos

• Sky_Light12, Pete_1 and FFDP999 like this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

Formerly godtrams | forever helisexual ;)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:36 PM

It was my first Buzzard flight. Figuring out the flying and its behaviour over the city - fired accidently a normal rocket while accelerating forward - killed someone blind on the ground in his car. Sent him my apology and explained what happened.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:33 AM

I had one that belongs in here.  I killed a guy with his own airstrike.  We were at opposite ends of a building, both taking cover.  A few explosives had been thrown and fired and neither of us were getting anywhere.  I decided to enlist some outside help and called a mugger on him.  As the mugger started to approach, I left cover and ran towards him, only to see him collapse on the floor (from being mugged), with a flare in his hand.  The airstrike did its job, of course.

in other words , hoist by his own petard .

just fired grenade launcher into the wall in front of me to make it " vault " over the wall behind me to kill a player armed with assault shotgun

• Hunter likes this

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:37 AM

suicide with a side of manslaughter.

• Furry_Monkey, CarcerCityMadMan, E1N8AUN and 1 other like this

Taintedsoul_x
  • Taintedsoul_x

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:04 AM

Diving into a car with four people in the laser while yelling " THIS IS FOR MOTHER RUSSIA."

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 May 2016 - 01:22 PM

just encounter a guy who abuses his RPG , who reduced my armo-kuruma into smithereens

in retaliation , i've reuse the same kuruma ( after claiming insurance and call the mechanic ) , drive into him but before he fired his RPG again , this time i've bailed out in time and he ended up killed by his own RPG when my driver-less kuruma goes right in front of him

my battlecry ? " LLLL...Let's Go Bowling , suckers ! "

his loss ? insurance for kuruma , bad sport strike and gets no kill ( even though i wasn't directly killed him by according to notification , it says he just commit suicide )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users