Photo

Name your most creative/impress GTA Kill

681 replies to this topic
SoggyVictim
  • SoggyVictim

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:15 AM Edited by SoggyVictim, 11 May 2016 - 03:15 AM.

Tell us about your most creative and/or impressive gta kill... i'm fishing for ideas and experiences.

• Arrows to Athens likes this

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The controversial one

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:29 AM Edited by Gaffa, 11 May 2016 - 03:29 AM.

Sniping a pilot out of a P996 Lazer, mid-manoeuvre, as it was flying away from me - must've been over a mile away. 

Only sniped a pilot out of a jet twice, but this was more notable. 

(Don't we have a thread for this already somewhere?)

• truffleshuffle03 and CyborgZombieJesus like this

chefbrettb
  • chefbrettb

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:03 AM

Two busses full of people having a good time, one well placed sticky bomb. Many consider it to be a dick move but it was just so glorious seeing the killfeed.
  • askinnywhitedildo, Red Lynx 23, Arrows to Athens and 12 others like this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:08 AM

Sniping the pilot of a Buzzard while his friend was operating the remote controlled missiles. Killed the pilot, and the co-pilot rode it all the way down to earth where it exploded. 

-or-

Shooting a Buzzard with two people in it with a mini-gun until to stopped working, and fell diagonally into the building across the street from Eclipse Towers. Double kill for me.

• middevonclown likes this

ELNAATH12232007
  • ELNAATH12232007

HARDCORE K/D is my STYLE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:21 AM Edited by ELNAATH12232007, 11 May 2016 - 05:23 AM.

Killing a VIP and his three bodyguards when they invited us on board his yacht and to the hot tub. He didnt put defenses on so we gunned them all down, . We were quick to gun them down when they respawned  and respawned again

Another instance was homing in on a helicopter from the ground , the pilot jumps out,, then I shoot him dead as hes parachuting down

Taking out the gunner and insurgent driver and occupant with my bullpup. They call back the Insurgent and come back for me, rinse and repeat, all three of them die a second time and by the third time im in stitches.

The above arent impressive nor skilled kills, just funny as I recall it, esp players that take a third beating

Kronichh
  • Kronichh

Westie c*nt

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:37 AM

A VIP organisation coming at me in a Valkyrie and just before they could land their first shots i sniped their tail rotor :) was a shame i had shadowplay off at the time to stop losing frames *sigh*

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:41 AM

grenade launcher bombardment trick

Spoiler

note : if this is still called " cheap trick " for you , competitives . then DO NOT OPEN THIS SPOILER

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud likes this

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

"It can't be that difficult"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:04 AM Edited by KingAndy, 11 May 2016 - 08:25 AM.

Hum I have some, dunno if they are creative but I found them quite funny (for me, of course).

On Piracy Prevention, there's a guy who flied over my yacht on an Hydra and them jumped off, parachuting into the sea. Problem was he missed the target and landed at a considerably big distance of my yacht. I was about to snipe him, but had a better idea: just threw proxies at the yacht entrance stairs and let him make his swimming journey. He took about 3 minutes to arrive my yacht, just to get himself exploded right after.

Sometimes I enjoy to get on top of Tinsel Towers, and snipe people entering and exiting LSC. Either while they're waiting the door to open, or checking out the new customizations of their cars, I have a clear shot at them and they won't even know where it came from.

I already mentioned it countless times here, but I really enjoy to park my Dubsta2 with ignition bomb outside LSC and wait for someone to bait the trap.

EDIT: I forgot another one. One time I decided to go to someone else's yacht to try to annoy the owner. He had defenses on and walked a bit far to me. Since I'm already graduated on the tactics book he was reading, I kept pressing the quick selection weapon key to get it as soon an he turned off defenses. So he did, and right after I have my special carbine and shoot him down. After that I kept spawn killing him until he ended up spawning outside his yacht. I laughed quite a lot and left him in peace.

Another time I was able to headshot a guy inside a Buzzard from about 2 kilometers away at a second or third try.
  • Mrs. Buzz likes this

TexasRocks
  • TexasRocks

GFY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:17 AM Edited by TexasRocks, 11 May 2016 - 07:17 AM.

My most impressive was a complete accident. I'm in a sniping battle with this guy, right as I get sighted in on his head, a police car pulls in front of me. I fire, killing both cops in the car and the other guy, all with headshots. Wish I would've recorded it.

wurm45
  • wurm45

the lazy worm

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:21 AM

My most impressive one was totally random, dropped a tank from a cargobob and it landed on some guy. Took him and me by surprise.

• HARBUJAHN, Furry_Monkey, whywontyoulisten and 1 other like this

Ya Boy Punk Fan
  • Ya Boy Punk Fan

Rest easy, Chester.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2016 - 09:54 AM

I sniped some griefer out of his Buzzard while in that underground construction sight in Downtown LS. Also this was pretty cool.

ninjcarter30
  • ninjcarter30

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:42 AM

Parachuting out of helicopter and somehow i landed on someone and killed them woops bad landing but was funny coz that noob killed me earlier then i went in helicopter jumped out and parachuted landing on him killing him that way lol
  • VictorVince1239 likes this

SPENCE15
  • SPENCE15

Most Uncoordinated Ninja

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:45 AM Edited by SPENCE15, 11 May 2016 - 10:49 AM.

One time, me and my friend were on a beach and I accidentally shot his sticky bomb as he was aiming to throw it.

• assCRACK_98, Arrows to Athens, Awesom-0 and 6 others like this

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:02 AM

Sniping jets and shooting sticky bombs in the player his hand...happened a verry few times.
I think my most impressive shot was some mong blindfire shot at a player...in a car...coudnt see him but i did kill him

TheGamingNoob
  • TheGamingNoob

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:25 AM

sorry for recording with my phone xbox wouldn´t share it 

• Furry_Monkey and Arrows to Athens like this

El-Gaddafii
  • El-Gaddafii

Jefe @ La coya Gaddafii

• Members
  • Gibraltar

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:31 AM

Was cruising around the other day when I noticed someone following me, I circled the block a few times then drove at high speed through one of the petrol stations; needless to say the other guy didnt make it through. No insurance fees, no ammo wasted and my would-be hunter just backed off and didnt bother at all with me.
  • Red Lynx 23 likes this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

F*ck Take Two Interactive...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:44 AM

Bailed out of an Insurgent and it hit another player and killed them. I was there for a minute typing "I'm sorry dude" before I got sniped. Not the most impressive or anything but it was funny as hell watching another player flying away with the Insurgent.
  • Red Lynx 23 likes this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 11 May 2016 - 12:09 PM

This is one I'm quite proud of:

• dimitrispgr, Cally and Furry_Monkey like this

.Vooodu.
  • .Vooodu.

MasterDebater

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 May 2016 - 12:10 PM

Wish i recorded more vids but this is from a few days ago..

Heres me just slow wheelie'n down the street through a war zone minding my own business.   When i mistakenly bump into traffic..when at the same time some randoms decided to throw a sticky bomb at me.  I dodge it... then kill them with both. And the shot that kills them both is one bullet that pierces one and hits another. 

Heres the vid...lol

http://xboxclips.com...04-3866a8a6da30

Basically two birds with one stone.  Kill... kill

• Vicious R1 likes this

Rt001
  • Rt001

Crackhead

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 11 May 2016 - 12:31 PM

I once called to drop some BST to get Brucie to stop calling me, and the stars aligned as right when I picked it up I noticed a turret insurgent pull up and start shooting, I killed the three guys inside like it was nothing.

I may not have the flashiest sniping kills but I remember sniping another player from my yacht as his car was going full speed down vespucci beach, I couldn't even see his character pop up.

And lastly, I always enjoy grabbing an NPC car, loading it up with stickies, going off radar, and suicide bombing a tank. Text a simple "lol" to the guy you killed for extra laughs.

SkynetOnlineID
  • SkynetOnlineID

Artificial intelligence

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:47 PM

Not really creative but I was surprised that I didn't die. No God mode or cheats in this video (health bar goes down a little after ejecting).

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:04 PM

Well I sniped at a random spot ahead of a jet the other day and actually got a hit on the pilot, killing him. :)

Though he did start an endless suicide party afterward until I went away.

• Red Lynx 23 likes this

Sock Dry
  • Sock Dry

Gettin' Schwifty

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:12 PM

Double kill. Okay... one of them was myself :sarcasm:

• brose_sfr, The Ost, Arrows to Athens and 9 others like this

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:51 PM

One of my old favorites was killing a player on a moving train with chopper blades. I also used to love killing pasive players on the ground with the jets wing on old gen.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:31 PM

I love all 16,500 of them equally.

Usually the best ones are when you f*ck up but get away with it, because you know the other guy's raging

• LogScottWood likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Questionable Aunt

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:46 PM

So....video thread, basically? I'll contribute:

I'd like to name that kill "Tom" but that's just a bit plain. While not creative, I was amazed at how long I tracked that guy to kill him. Basically one of the two dudes was in Passive Mode but his buddy had a bounty (no passive mode). I saw his bounty on the minimap and knew that I could get him but no clue which one of the two silhouettes he was. Pretty much luck - I fired a bullet after because I didn't think the first one would kill him. Quickly went in passive after that to save the clip.

• Furry_Monkey, The Ost, Awesom-0 and 7 others like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2016 - 04:28 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 11 May 2016 - 04:29 PM.

No it wasn't.  It was good kills but it wasn't two for one.  Watch the reticle dot.  You get 2 distinct hits.

How come you weren't on a Lectro while doing bike combat?

• Dylsexia likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2016 - 04:37 PM

So....video thread, basically? I'll contribute:

https://www.youtube....h?v=cpPWzncas8c

I'd like to name that kill "Tom" but that's just a bit plain. While not creative, I was amazed at how long I tracked that guy to kill him. Basically one of the two dudes was in Passive Mode but his buddy had a bounty (no passive mode). I saw his bounty on the minimap and knew that I could get him but no clue which one of the two silhouettes he was. Pretty much luck - I fired a bullet after because I didn't think the first one would kill him. Quickly went in passive after that to save the clip.

That's very impressive.  Most videos you see like that show the rifle being fired multiple times and finally a shot lands and they say, "Nailed it".

That was clean.

• livejoker and Quadro like this

.Vooodu.
  • .Vooodu.

MasterDebater

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 May 2016 - 04:44 PM Edited by HulioG, 11 May 2016 - 04:54 PM.

No it wasn't.  It was good kills but it wasn't two for one.  Watch the reticle dot.  You get 2 distinct hits.

Its actually two for one.. I even have the edited footage of it..which im using for my own kill video film later on.    And in slow motion it shows one bullet hit.. and connect with the other passenger.  

Also... i own every bike in the game and use them all.  My main bike is the Ruffian for combat especially at night..  Always has been always will be.  

I only use the Lectro in the day time. And.. Against explosive happy assholes.  .

And heres me taking a bounty right infront of everyones face like a ninja.  He was being protected by friends.. But it didn't matter.. I jumped in so fast and vanished  their heads where spinning.    

http://xboxclips.com...ff-44c52099292b

And im using a Vader.   :p

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:02 PM

Its actually two for one.. I even have the edited footage of it..which im using for my own kill video film later on.    And in slow motion it shows one bullet hit.. and connect with the other passenger.  

Also... i own every bike in the game and use them all.  My main bike is the Ruffian for combat especially at night..  Always has been always will be.  

I only use the Lectro in the day time. And.. Against explosive happy assholes.  .

And heres me taking a bounty right infront of everyones face like a ninja.  He was being protected by friends.. But it didn't matter.. I jumped in so fast and vanished  their heads where spinning.    

http://xboxclips.com...ff-44c52099292b

And im using a Vader.   :p

Sure, okay.  The game and/or video showing 2 separate and distinct hits must be wrong then.

But you've done it again - there was no-one protecting that guy.  There were 4 people on him at once and you were just the lucky one.

Again, good kill (like I said last time), but it's not what you're describing.  Why post videos and then lie about them?  I just don't get that.

Good kill - leave it at that.

• SoggyVictim likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users