Nintendo Switch Discussion Topic

336 replies to this topic
Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Am I a bad person for completely cheesing the Darker Side level using the frog glitch

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

The idiots are taking over

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by KilnerLUFC, 4 weeks ago.

Just googled that glitch - Was hoping it was more at the start of the level so I could skip all the boss battles. This may be one of the levels that I actually just totally skip altogether. Hands down, Odyssey is by far the best Mario game ever done, and I don't say that lightly. The moment that made me fall in love with the game was the 2D section on New Donk City, was like an ultimate throwback to all the previous Mario titles, absolute genius work by Nintendo. The icing on the cake is unlocking the Castle though at the end of the game.

Has easily overtaken Zelda as my top Switch game right now.

In other news, Atari can go suck a dick.

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

Master of procastination

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 weeks ago

Atari can go suck a dick[/url].

Is Atari going full e-begging or what? They haven't even showed of the Ataribox and are already asking more money for another product - why don't they release it for their own console? Says a lot already...

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Corndawg93, 3 weeks ago.

So I defeted the Brootals on the Dark side level, I completed* the darker side, just need to find 144 more moons and I'm done

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

The idiots are taking over

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted A week ago Edited by KilnerLUFC, A week ago.

Atari can go suck a dick[/url].

Is Atari going full e-begging or what? They haven't even showed of the Ataribox and are already asking more money for another product - why don't they release it for their own console? Says a lot already...

A 'major' company begging people for money so they can re-sell a 20+ YO old game that this 'Atari' didn't even make themselves, so will be some sh*tty remake that plays just like the mobile versions. The whole thing is sketchy - why ask people to invest in it, if you're promising to give them all their money back, plus extras if all goes too well?

I was only interested in this because I don't RCT will play on my Win10 anymore, barring RCT3, and that just doesn't run well on this sh*tty laptop.

On a side note, our lass got us Doom for Valetines day (early present), and obviously besides all the graphical and performance downgrades, the game plays really surprisingly well. Every now and then you run to an area and it looks like when a game is trying to load textures in, but apart from that, I have no qualms with the game at all, fantastic.

If any of you guys fancy it, my Switch code is - SW-1649-8498-0291

• Tchuck and Shaytan like this

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

Master of procastination

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A week ago Edited by Shaytan, A week ago.

So, Bayonetta 1 and 2 are getting released for the Switch. While the first title was housed by Sony, Nintendo offered a new home to the second title in exchange of being an exclusive title for the Wii U. Both being greatly praised titles, it's great to see them being released to the Switch with better performance, plus I've already heard a few rumors of a third title in the way! I never managed to play either but I'd love to, when I finally buy the Switch these have an high place on my purchase list for sure.

Source: Kotaku

• Tchuck likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted A week ago

I've already heard a few rumors of a third title in the way

Oh it's no longer a rumor, it's actually happening. Tons of fanboys got pissed off at it being a Nintendo exclusive, which is hilarious since they are the first ones to complain that the Switch has no exclusives, and if it wasn't for Nintendo the series would have died long ago.

Switch is looking better and better. This will be yet another strong year. Kirby, Yoshi, and apparently a Pokemon game too! 

• Shaytan likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users