Nintendo Switch Discussion Topic

311 replies to this topic
Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:14 AM

As someone who worked on a FIFA game, he's full of sh*t. Most of the year is spent polishing the existing engine, adding a new feature or so, and killing bugs. 

They probably simply took an older engine with a FIFA build on it, built it, and called it a day. Same sh*t as they did for the Wii. Worst thing is, people won't like this, and EA will use it as an excuse of "oh see Switch can't handle sports game, so we won't waste time putting our game in it." Oh well.

In other news, in Japan, Switch has had a better start than the PS4 did. Even with all the shortages and not being able to meet demand.

Hopefully I'll get mine before the holidays, avoiding the ridiculous overcharge people are putting on it.

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

Master of procastination

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:04 PM

If you still haven't purchased an SD card for your Switch, you better list that on your plans, since Nintendo of America told IGN some of the upcoming games will require that storage expansion. So far, NBA 2K18 will be one of such games. Interestingly enough, in case you purchase a game with such requirement yet don't have an SD card, apparently you won't be presented with a screen saying you'll have to in order to play, instead you'll be able to play portions of the game. "If you purchase a physical version of a game that requires an additional microSD memory card, you will be able to play a portion of the game right out of the box (for example, specific levels or modes)" a representative for Nintendo of America told IGN. However, the remaining data has to be downloaded.

I guess this was already expected, considering this console is expected to run games almost on par with the competition's home consoles, it wouldn't make sense to force a limitation to the games simply based on storage issues (fortunately Nintendo have learned from the N64 and Game Cube mistake), plus you'd need one anyways if you wanted to have more than an handful of games. I also appreciate Nintendo's approach of still letting players to enjoy part of the game which can be helpful if, for example, the parent buys the game for the kids not knowing it requires an SD card and then the game can't be played until that second purchase.

Still, I'm not too sure about having to download [large] files after buying a physical game on a console of this kind; also when you have to buy extra storage to play certain games (and I'm sure it will eventually become the norm) means the actual cost of the console ends up being even higher - Nintendo might not feel the need to lower the console price right now while it's selling like hot bread but for reasonable buyers, it's inevitable.

Source: IGN

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

The idiots are taking over

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:53 PM

As someone who worked on a FIFA game, he's full of sh*t. Most of the year is spent polishing the existing engine, adding a new feature or so, and killing bugs. 

They probably simply took an older engine with a FIFA build on it, built it, and called it a day. Same sh*t as they did for the Wii. Worst thing is, people won't like this, and EA will use it as an excuse of "oh see Switch can't handle sports game, so we won't waste time putting our game in it." Oh well.

I don't want it to get to the 'oh well' stage though. As much as everyone loves to hate on EA, having their support on the Switch is only ever a good thing. With the Switch, I've now come to expect that certain titles will not be exactly the same as their rival console versions, due to limitations and whatnot, but so far this isn't bothering me at all. Fifa has become such a parody of itself now anyway - stopped buying in to all the BS after Fifa 16. End of the day, a portable Fifa title will be a selling point for many people though.

If you still haven't purchased an SD card for your Switch, you better list that on your plans, since Nintendo of America told IGN some of the upcoming games will require that storage expansion. So far, NBA 2K18 will be one of such games. Interestingly enough, in case you purchase a game with such requirement yet don't have an SD card, apparently you won't be presented with a screen saying you'll have to in order to play, instead you'll be able to play portions of the game. "If you purchase a physical version of a game that requires an additional microSD memory card, you will be able to play a portion of the game right out of the box (for example, specific levels or modes)" a representative for Nintendo of America told IGN. However, the remaining data has to be downloaded.

I guess this was already expected, considering this console is expected to run games almost on par with the competition's home consoles, it wouldn't make sense to force a limitation to the games simply based on storage issues (fortunately Nintendo have learned from the N64 and Game Cube mistake), plus you'd need one anyways if you wanted to have more than an handful of games. I also appreciate Nintendo's approach of still letting players to enjoy part of the game which can be helpful if, for example, the parent buys the game for the kids not knowing it requires an SD card and then the game can't be played until that second purchase.

Still, I'm not too sure about having to download [large] files after buying a physical game on a console of this kind; also when you have to buy extra storage to play certain games (and I'm sure it will eventually become the norm) means the actual cost of the console ends up being even higher - Nintendo might not feel the need to lower the console price right now while it's selling like hot bread but for reasonable buyers, it's inevitable.

Source: IGN

I'm seeing this as some type of 'expansion pack' type thing, where the game will constantly need accessible files at the ready to run properly. Doesn't really bother me, with all the newer consoles I've always had some form of external storage for them anyway, just a shame this is more of a 'you can't play the game' thing rather than just storage.

Anyway, I'm liking the news that LA Noire is coming to the Switch. Yeah, it's years old now, but it's just great to see Rockstar/T2 are in some way including Switch in the release. Yes, again it's not going to be as polished as the One/Pro editions, but so what, it's a good game nonetheless, and hopefully paves the way for future support.

• Tchuck, Shaytan and Ivan1997GTA like this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:28 PM

I don't want it to get to the 'oh well' stage though. As much as everyone loves to hate on EA, having their support on the Switch is only ever a good thing. With the Switch, I've now come to expect that certain titles will not be exactly the same as their rival console versions, due to limitations and whatnot, but so far this isn't bothering me at all. Fifa has become such a parody of itself now anyway - stopped buying in to all the BS after Fifa 16. End of the day, a portable Fifa title will be a selling point for many people though.

I agree 100% with your assertion. I hope that this game will still be successful enough that EA won't half ass it next year, but I won't be holding my breath.

However, if Konami decides to do a good job with PES on it.... That could definitely push EA's hand.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:24 PM

I agree 100% with your assertion. I hope that this game will still be successful enough that EA won't half ass it next year, but I won't be holding my breath.

However, if Konami decides to do a good job with PES on it.... That could definitely push EA's hand.

Shame that Konami have so far decided not to release PES 18 on to the switch, yet for some reason are releasing it for the older generation consoles in the 360 and the PS3...However, EuroGamer have posted this article that seems to suggest that Konami are bringing something to the table, and it very well could be a Switch version of PES, as we have seen with Fifa on the Switch?

• Tchuck likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Save & Reload

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:25 AM

More and more third party games are coming to Switch, though just a port, it's still good and promising the future.

PS4 was in this port and remaster state for like two or two and half years.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

Master of procastination

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:22 AM Edited by Shaytan, 14 September 2017 - 01:25 AM.

We wanted a solid third party support, well surprise surprise, Nintendo announced just that. A few hours ago, on Nintendo Direct, DOOM (2016), the upcoming Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Rocket League, Resident Evil I and II were presented as officially coming for the Switch. Now, of course, this means two things: first off, companies are beginning to really see Nintendo's latest console success and surpassed the whole "it's not powerful enough" bias and secondly that, if these sell well as of course they will, not only the devs and studios will be more tempted to release new games for it but even more third-party devs will more likely jump into the bandwagon.

Unfortunately, this also means most likely there will not be Fallout 4 for the Switch otherwise we'd know by now (we still can't say for certain, though!) but hey, I think things are looking great so far.

Source:Nintendo Everything

• Tchuck and Ivan1997GTA like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Save & Reload

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:01 AM

Unfortunately, this also means most likely there will not be Fallout 4 for the Switch otherwise we'd know by now (we still can't say for certain, though!) but hey, I think things are looking great so far.

Yes. It is safe to say that for now. So far the ported games (from what I've seen) are PS3-era built.

Although graphic and sound quality can be downgraded, games may not be able to be processed by lower hardware.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:02 AM

Yes. It is safe to say that for now. So far the ported games (from what I've seen) are PS3-era built.

Doom and the new Wolfenstein aren't really PS3 era, though. People really underestimate the Switch, but it is more powerful than people give it credit for.

Welp, I already have Fallout 4 on my PC with my tons of mods anyway, don't need it elsewhere!

But this is great news for the Switch. The more publishers and devs get on board, the better it will be.

Hopefully I'll be able to secure on over the holidays.

• KilnerLUFC and Ivan1997GTA like this

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

Master of procastination

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:58 AM

Although graphic and sound quality can be downgraded, games may not be able to be processed by lower hardware.

I've expressed my opinion not too long ago about the subject, but on a nutshell what I think is that studios just got used to that port easiness (or should I say cheapness) ever since the last generation when consoles' architecture became more pc like, achieving the culprit on the current one. Until then, you'd have the same title on the PC, on a console with considerably lower graphical capabilities and on a portable console like a GameBoy or the NDS. Simply put, the fact a platform is underpowered by itself doesn't limit a multi-platform game to be released for it, it's the devs and studios that assumed they shouldn't need to have that work.

BTW, have you noticed starting this year devs now have two new platforms from Sony and Microsoft they have to optimise their games to, even if they want to make a console-excusive title? You might hear here and there the complaints that the PS4 and XB1 are underpowered but in the end the games get released anyways; why though? While it surely is easier than optimising a game for the Switch for sure, it still requires its time and effort, however they have the safety to know the games will sell. It was the same thing with the Vita, devs would make ports for it and for a quite long time and never complained that a console [that is not an home console] was not on par with home consoles.

@Tchuck: I'm in the same situation minus the mods (still wanted to explore everything before that) but I'd love being able to play one of my favourite games on the go (and on the bed, and... on the toilet!). It's the same thing as Skyrim, it's just a fun idea to have an iconic game on a console of this kind.
  • Tchuck likes this

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:01 PM

Doom and the new Wolfenstein aren't really PS3 era, though. People really underestimate the Switch, but it is more powerful than people give it credit for.

Welp, I already have Fallout 4 on my PC with my tons of mods anyway, don't need it elsewhere!

But this is great news for the Switch. The more publishers and devs get on board, the better it will be.

Hopefully I'll be able to secure on over the holidays.

I've said it since day one of me owning the Switch, that I knew it would never ever hold up to the 'power' of the other 2 giants, and so far I haven't been dissapointed in any of the games I've played or owned for it, but maybe I'm in a different boat to the majority of these gamers who judge a game based on how realistic it looks. I sound like a broken record, but Breath Of The Wild is still one of the most amazing looking games I've ever seen, and that's before you delve into the genius little details of the game. Add to the fact that I can be sat on the sh*tter and still have the game running at full spec goes to show how powerful the console really is - I can't remember the last time I even played MK8 on my TV as it runs just perfectly in tablet mode.

Yes, some of the upcoming games/ports/whatever may be slightly downgraded, but f*ck me, it's still the same game in retrospect, and finally shows that companies are starting to support Nintendo again, for the time being that is.

• Tchuck likes this

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:02 PM

To re-quote you again, the other half got me Fifa 18 the other day, and so far it's actually holding up really well. First off, I've seen the online reviews and whatnot, and a majority of them are downgrading the score based on the other versions of the game, something that in hindsight shouldn't be taken in to consideration. I understand their the same games regarding the title and whatnot, but everyone knows that anything ported to the Switch will be a downgrade compared to the other versions. I never played 17, so never experienced the whole 'The Journey' story mode, so for me I don't know what I'm missing out on anyway - Yeah, could be the best thing about Fifa but for me it doesn't matter. I'm actually enjoying the game, and the added portability is the cherry on the top for me. The only things I'm hating about the game are typical Fifa sh*t anyway - the bugs/glitches, the God-Damn stupid f*cking controller-breaking-frustrating A.I of both the computer team and your own team.

I also read somewhere that the Switch version is the smoothest and fastest version of the game. As I said, there are major graphical downgrades here and there - cardboard cut-outs have invaded the stands, but the gameplay is always priority for me anyway. If I wanted high-end graphics I'd never have gone for the Switch anyway.

Side-Note - November and December are absolutely going to kill my wallet, so many good games coming out that I'm after;

- Mario

- Stardew Valley (Already out but I'm buying it later)

- Rocket League

- Xenoblade Chronicles 2

- Skyrim

- Doom

- Payday 2

- L.A Noire

- Rime

- Yooka-Laylee

Not including some smaller games that our lass has apparently got me (Snow Moto etc), and some other indie titles that are due.

I'm buggered...

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:35 PM

Is there a PES version for the Switch? I'm a PES man through and through.

In any case, definitely picking up a Switch for Christmas, when my bonus comes out and maybe they'll have them restocked again. Things are still sold out everywhere here in Japan.

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

Master of procastination

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:12 PM

The latest system update for the Switch now allows the use of USB wireless headsets. However, this does only work when the console is docked, so you can use the built-in USB ports (you can, though, use an USB-C to USB adapter as a workaround, not the most stylish solution but hey, the same applies to the latest iPhones and people still kiss Apple's ass).

Source: Engadget

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:16 PM

Is there a PES version for the Switch? I'm a PES man through and through.

In any case, definitely picking up a Switch for Christmas, when my bonus comes out and maybe they'll have them restocked again. Things are still sold out everywhere here in Japan.

Nope, unfortunately Konami have stated that 18 won't release for the Switch, but went on to say that they haven't dismissed future iterations for the system, and also how they will continue to support the Switch.

Was reading this article earlier, a great read to see how many companies are seeing the potential the Switch has and are happy to support it compared to the previous consoles.

• Tchuck likes this

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:46 PM

mario hype 2 stronk

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 02 November 2017 - 04:05 PM

Only managed a few hours so far on Mario due to a mad rota at work, but got a couple of days off coming up, and planning to grind this game to the max. From what I've played so far, the game is more than I expected it to be, and the ingenious ideas shine all the time. So far I've only been collecting enough Power Moons to progress to the next Kingdom, but when I have some proper time, I'm going to just try t 100% every kingdom. 

On a side note, it's been a long time, hell, maybe even all way back to the PS2, that I've been this excited at the upcoming games for a console, and actually felt like too many are all coming at once. Got 4 more coming this year guaranteed, but will be about 3/4 more that I pick up when they get released.

Oh, and time to say "f*ck EA" again. Was reading today that EA are not supporting the Switch until at least a year from now, and are basing all this on the sales of Fifa 18 and how well that game does. Bearing in mind that the Switch version is a stripped down version of the full game, in terms of both modes and also graphics/gameplay. Not only that, but the Switch is still an in-demand console that can't meet demands for everyone, whereas the other systems have been available for years now, thus making them the ones people bought Fifa 18 for. Also take in to account that you can't matchmake with friends on the Switch, only able to play against random players...

EA seem like such a backwards f*cking company right now.

• Tchuck likes this

scalliano
  • scalliano

Undermonetized Minnow

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:28 PM

Mine arrived on Saturday. Had to wait until yesterday for the games that I ordered (Odyssey, Zelda and MK8 Deluxe) and I've been informed that I still have to wait until TUESDAY for my copy of USF2. Seriously, I've had more trouble getting the games than the damn system. I ordered the system last Thursday night and it was on my lap within 48 hours.

Haven't had a huge opportunity to get my teeth into it, but I've been playing the sh*t out of FAST RMX. Man, that game is addictive as hell. Also grabbed Sonic Mania in the interim and I'll be checking out the Octopath demo over the weekend.

Will most likely pick up DOOM, but I have to allow my wallet to heal.

• Tchuck likes this

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Mario O. is so fun, can't stop playing this game lol

• Tchuck and KilnerLUFC like this

scalliano
  • scalliano

Undermonetized Minnow

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 4 weeks ago

I fired up Odyssey on Sunday for the first time and have barely put it down since. I finished the story and thought that would be it, but the game's like, "You think this is over? Do you? Just 'cos the credits have rolled? HELL no! We're just getting started, big fella!"

Zelda hasn't even had a look-in yet, SMO is just that damn ace.

• Tchuck likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 4 weeks ago

My Odyssey arrives tomorrow, but I don't have a switch yet haha. Only ones available are the scalped ones on Amazon et al, with a nice 30% markup. Next month I'll be getting one anyway, hopefully the holidays up the manufacture here in Japan, and they become easier to find. Or at least, the prices drop down a bit.

• KilnerLUFC likes this

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 4 weeks ago

I fired up Odyssey on Sunday for the first time and have barely put it down since. I finished the story and thought that would be it, but the game's like, "You think this is over? Do you? Just 'cos the credits have rolled? HELL no! We're just getting started, big fella!"

Zelda hasn't even had a look-in yet, SMO is just that damn ace.

Admittedly I've not touched Zelda for some time now. Completed the main story, and as much as I hate to admit this, the game lost some appeal for me after the final boss - The game just felt far too short and under-whelming, and knowing that all you have left to do is side-quests and shrine hunting just makes it hard to want to play at the moment. Don't get me wrong, the game is amazing, as I've said numerous times now, but just short.

And yeah, I heard that Odyssey "opens up" a whole sh*t ton after the boss fight, can't f*cking wait. Spent a huge chunk of time in New Donk just trying to figure out all these jumps that can be achieved after seeing some on Youtube. Feel like I've mastered the majority of it all, but damn some of the jumps people are doing are mad.

• Tchuck likes this

EmSixTeen
  • EmSixTeen

Godfather

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Ireland

Posted 4 weeks ago

Admittedly I've not touched Zelda for some time now. Completed the main story, and as much as I hate to admit this, the game lost some appeal for me after the final boss - The game just felt far too short and under-whelming, and knowing that all you have left to do is side-quests and shrine hunting just makes it hard to want to play at the moment. Don't get me wrong, the game is amazing, as I've said numerous times now, but just short.

What do you expect when you just power through the main story arc and don't do the rest? I don't play single player games, I pretty much only ever stick to competitive multiplayer games, but Zelda drew me in for a long time. Didn't buy the DLC, but roamed around and found all I could - and did all the shrines. Loads of playtime, and it wasn't empty.

It's a shame Mario came out right before the new CoD, but I'll have time to rinse it more come Christmas.
  • Tchuck likes this

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 4 weeks ago

What do you expect when you just power through the main story arc and don't do the rest? I don't play single player games, I pretty much only ever stick to competitive multiplayer games, but Zelda drew me in for a long time. Didn't buy the DLC, but roamed around and found all I could - and did all the shrines. Loads of playtime, and it wasn't empty.

Thing is, to me it didn't even felt like I had powered through the main story though.The majority of the shrines had been found, albeit some hadn't been completed due to the challenge within, most of the armor sets had been sourced, and I'd done quite a lot of the side-quests. I wanted the feeling of something new and the rewards within, so did the four divine beasts...then it just get to that point that after having done all 4 and finding the Master Sword, I just wanted to experience the Ganon fight...As fun as the fight was, it just felt pretty easy, hell, there's even some Lynels I don't dare face yet. I understand and also appreciate the fact Nintendo went for a different route, but the majority of the 'main' story admittedly came from flashbacks. That's why I'm hoping the DLC pack add a lot more to the game.

Don't get me wrong, like I said I love the game and still plan on playing it a hell lot more, but like I said, I've got about 6/7 new games since completing Zelda, and atm Zelda sits on the backburner for me.

I remember reading an article on how Breath Of The Wild was the most multi-player game in years, and at first I didn't understand, but then reading the article and experiencing it first hand, it made sense. With how open the game is in every way possible, it meant that everyone was combining together to help each other out, sharing their different experience, tips, tactics, solutions, locations etc...Hell, even my lass isn't a big fan of gaming, but she helped me a sh*t ton in Zelda, and even became geekily obsessed with it.

Am the same as you though - recently the majority of my gaming time was only spent on games such as Battlefield 4, and I felt I could never get in to a single player game due to work and whatnot, but Zelda was a game I just couldn't put down, in a way I thank the Switch for getting me back in to gaming as such, So as I said, I'm not slating the game entirely, just voicing my opinion that the main quest of the game was not what I expected of a Zelda game, but I guess with the new direction the game has gone comes the new direction of story and whatnot - you make the story by what you do, the people you come across etc...

DLC pack 2 needs to hurry up though.

If any of you fancy, my friend code is: SW-1649-8498-0291

NumaYay
  • NumaYay

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 4 weeks ago

is the switch stronger than ps3 or x360?

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

Master of procastination

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 weeks ago

is the switch stronger than ps3 or x360?

Yes, it is. Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Im starving for a good JRPG
and xenoblade C.2 is exactly what I was lookin for
reminds me of the good old grandia 2 / skies of arcadia dreamcast days :)

scalliano
  • scalliano

Undermonetized Minnow

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 3 weeks ago

Just want to say: DOOM on the Switch is f*cking fantastic.

I am primarily a PC gamer and I'm telling you all now to ignore the naysayers, all that talk about blurry textures, 576p resolution, 30fps and performance drops. This is a current gen game running on portable hardware and it is the full-fat DOOM experience with nothing held back (except SnapMap, but w/e). Now you can rip and tear while you're on the john. What's not to like?

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Im starving for a good JRPG
and xenoblade C.2 is exactly what I was lookin for
reminds me of the good old grandia 2 / skies of arcadia dreamcast days :)

Never really ventured into JRPG's much, hell, not really ventured much in to RPG games at all really, but something about Xenoblade 2 is really catching my eye tbh. I'm a massive sucker for any game that shows off vast landscapes filled with variety, and this game just got me from the first trailer.

Just want to say: DOOM on the Switch is f*cking fantastic.

I am primarily a PC gamer and I'm telling you all now to ignore the naysayers, all that talk about blurry textures, 576p resolution, 30fps and performance drops. This is a current gen game running on portable hardware and it is the full-fat DOOM experience with nothing held back (except SnapMap, but w/e). Now you can rip and tear while you're on the john. What's not to like?

Would have had this game from day 1 of release, but it seems I've maxed my catalogue out already on Switch games. I've seen all the 'tech' videos of all releases lined up against each other, and tbh, if the blurryness and downgraded graphics are all that can be said against this game then I couldn't care less. As someone who regularly plays 20+ year old games, it really doesn't faze me at all, it's the gameplay that I care about and the game looks great, especially for a handheld console.

I'd like to say that I've been blasting my way through Odyssey, but I decided to go back to Breath Of The Wild to clear up some quests...and then Rocket League got released, and honestly, I've just not been able to pull myself away from it. One of those games where 'just one more game' turns in to going to bed at 4am with work the next day. Obviously it doesn't hold up to the graphical power of the other releases, but man the game is so smooth that it just doesn't matter one bit.

Got Skyrim and Rime turning up this weekend too. Already got Skyrim for the 360 but never got in to it fully - I felt lost whilst on a quest and just gave up, so I'm hoping the fact I'm getting a 'new' version may make me feel like it's fresh again and want to jump in to it, especially since my Switch is getting hammered right now. Rime on the other hand was a game I was eagerly anticipating since first hearing about it, but I'm really tempted to return it once it arrives and get the full refund - All the reviews have said how terrible the Switch version of this game is, and for me, a game that was aiming for an artistic masterpiece, it feels like the framerate issues could kill this vibe.

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted A week ago

Awwww yeh, finally the prices on Amazon dropped to an acceptable level, and I put in an order for mine! Will arrive tomorrow! Can't bloody wait!

• KilnerLUFC likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users