Random Chat vTK-421

16,793 replies to this topic
Tonguegirl
  • Tonguegirl

Kitty Puncher

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 hours ago

Well done Iceland, get rid of this barbaric practice.

"Religious groups have condemned a bill in Iceland's parliament that would ban circumcision for non-medical reasons.

The draft law would impose a six-year prison term on anyone guilty of "removing part or all of the [child's] sexual organs", arguing the practice violates the child's rights."

• Android and Femme Fatale like this

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars
  • Most Desperate For a Ban 2017

Posted 15 hours ago Edited by fashion, 15 hours ago.

I'm glad that it isn't a common practice in my country, or at least nobody ever bothered me with it. My organs are fine just as they are.

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 13 hours ago

Still think the government should stay out of this debate and leave the choice up to the parents to decide on whatever grounds, Personal, Religious whatever the reason.

This conversation has gotten to the point where people are trying to compare circumcisions to Female Genital Mutilation done in the middle east when there are clear differences and unlike FGM which is done to try and curb female hormones, sexuality and purity while circumcisions aren't and actually have health qualities to it being done.

​Not sure how true this is but rumor is that girls prefer circumcised over uncircumcised as one of my friends put it “Dude, uncircumcised guys are like nasty sausages ready to pop out. Circumcision all the way.”

If I ever have a son, He'll be circumcised  

There are health-related reasons to circumcise newborn males. Most of them aren’t factors until young adulthood, however. Circumcision is a decision best left to parents. Doctors can help parents better understand the benefits and risks.

Despite rumors to the contrary, circumcision has no effect on a man’s fertility, and there are mixed results of the few studies of how circumcision affects sexual pleasure. Some found no effect, while others found increased sensitivity.
There are health-related reasons to circumcise newborn males.

Most of them aren’t factors until young adulthood, however, Circumcision is a decision best left to parents.

Doctors can help parents better understand the benefits and risks.

Here are some of the pros and cons of male circumcision:

Pros of circumcision

• decreases risk of urinary tract infections in infancy
  • decreases risk of penile cancer
  • decreases risk of sexually transmitted diseases, including female-to-male transmission of HIV
  • decreases risk of cervical cancer and some infections in female partners
  • prevents balanitis, phimosis, and paraphimosis
  • creates easier genital hygiene

Cons of circumcision

• may be seen as disfigurement by some
  • may cause pain, although safe and effective medications are administered to reduce pain
  • has few immediate health benefits
  • may cause rare complications, including cutting the foreskin too long or too short, poor healing, bleeding, or infection

The issue of circumcision is as controversial as it ever has been. There are well-known religious, social, and medical reasons to recommend circumcision; however, most major medical societies have taken an "impartial" view of the procedure, neither recommending nor renouncing the practice.

What has been the medical view of circumcision?

In 1975, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) stated in no uncertain terms that "there is no absolute medical indication for routine circumcision of the newborn." In 1983, the AAP and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) restated this position. In 1999, in 2005, and again in 2012, the AAP again restated this position of equivocation.

Currently, the practice of newborn circumcision is very common. It has been estimated that a majority of males in the United States are circumcised. This number varies depending upon ethnicity and religious affiliation.

Regarding newborn circumcision, most physicians today agree with the practice of informing parents of the risks and benefits of the procedure in an unbiased manner. Recently, however, several large studies revealed a large decrease in HIV transmission in circumcised males compared to uncircumcised males. This finding did not impact the equivocal stance taken by these physician organizations, and they still recommend giving parents the ability to choose whether or not to circumcise their infant based on preference and religious beliefs.

I've never handed out so many "Likes" on one page before, The replies to Nice Person on the last page are just awesome

• Nice Person, Tonguegirl and Stellasin like this

Tonguegirl
  • Tonguegirl

Kitty Puncher

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 hours ago Edited by Tonguegirl, 10 hours ago.

The choice to circumcise a penis should always be left to its owner when he is of legal age to make the decision himself.

Parents who allow their child/baby to be circumcised for reasons other than an immediate, necessary medical issue should be prosecuted for actual bodily harm and child endangerrment/abuse.

• mr quick, Android and Femme Fatale like this

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 13 hours ago Edited by Ai家Cob家, 13 hours ago.

Everybody entitled to their own opinion, My opinion comes from being circumcised myself and glad I am, Someone who may be uncircumcised might have a difference of opinion or might have wished they were circumcised as a child.

Friend of mine had mentioned to be before that he wished his parents had did it to him when he was born as he wants to be circumcised but is afraid to have it done now as an adult

So each to their own but I don't think it amounts of child abuse

I'm not American, so I don't watch SNL. In fact I don't know why any American would even watch that pish either. British Saturday night television is equally abysmal.

SNL has definitely gone down hill in the last 10 years, The sketches aren't funny, the show has gotten too political.

If I do happen to watch it, I only watch the Weekend Update portion of the show or if Leslie Jones is in the skit, She's is the funniest one on the show in my opinion the rest are cannon fooder, Especially Kenan Thompson he wasn't funny on All That, Kenan & Kel or even Fat Albert and he's not funny on SNL.

One thing I love about HULU having SNL on their list of shows is they have every season of SNL even the ones with James Belushi, Chevy Chase, Chris Rock, Chris Farley ect

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 hours ago

If it ain't broken, don't fix it is all I have to say.

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
  • t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

try again sweetie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 hours ago

Does anyone else like to scour through bad movies on imdb, skip to the reviews, and play spot-the-shill?

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 hours ago

Yeah, I've done that sometimes when i'm bored, I'll just click around on Amazon at the stupidest products and just scroll right to the reviews which are often time very entertaining 

play spot-the-shill?

What now?

Tokasmoka
  • Tokasmoka

Street Cat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 hours ago

Cut and proud of it.

And speaking of SNL love the classic skit with the rabbi circumcising the baby for a car commercial lol. 

mr quick
  • mr quick

MR QUICK - PRICKLIEST CACTUS 2017

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Prickliest Cactus 2017
    Kenny G Enthusiast [All Time]
    Contribution [Music]

Posted 11 hours ago Edited by mr quick, 11 hours ago.

Pros of circumcision

• decreases risk of sexually transmitted diseases, including female-to-male transmission of HIV
  • prevents balanitis, phimosis, and paraphimosis
  • creates easier genital hygiene

• i and no one i know had that(I live in the civilized world where there's no strong impulse to do this weird sh*t, although I know a few people who've -chosen- -as adults- to get circumcized partially or completely. 
  • ???
  • ???????
  • ??????????????
  • i mean, of course, but that's like saying removing your lungs reduces the risk of lung cancer. of course you can't get bad stuff in your dick skin if you don't have dick skin
  • oh yeah it's really really really f*ckin hard to pull foreskin back and rinse with water boy oh my that is so hard

americans are so strange. 

aw yeah heres my child i am so happy my beautiful offspring

now please cut off some DICK am i right lads LOL

i can't believe you actually said it's "best left to the parents"

guess i'll get my future child a steely dan tattoo on the chest cause it looks SICK AS f*ck BRO

• Voodoo, Andreaz1, Android and 4 others like this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Administrator
  • Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2017
    Most Corrupt Staff 2016
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 10 hours ago

**Kenny G

Nice Person
  • Nice Person

Bad boy down

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 9 hours ago

Woah woah westerners suddenly care about child's rights when a minor medical procedure is up for debate but pump their children with hundreds of GMO ingredients?

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

♪ ♫

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 9 hours ago Edited by Andreaz1, 9 hours ago.

Pros of circumcision

Do you have a single shred of evidence for any of these or have you just copied and pasted from one of the self-entitled medical professionals on the internet who come out every single time this topic is discussed? I've yet to see a single one of them cite their sources, I'd really like to read it.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 8 hours ago

2ZuhczF.jpg

Yup.

Chiari
  • Chiari

Russian Bump Stocks Can't Melt Steel Beams

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 7 hours ago

The American Academy of Pediatrics verified these issues some time ago. The "uncut diamond" above also depicts a cut diamond.

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria
  • Best New Member 2017

Posted 6 hours ago

why do people get so charged and riled up when talking about foreskin of all things

Mr. -O
  • Mr. -O

See you in court.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Contributor [Movies & TV] 2012
    Best Writer 2012
    Story of the Year 2012 [Grand Theft Auto V]
    Best Concept Story 2012 [The Story of Albert de Silva]

Posted 6 hours ago Edited by Mr. -O, 6 hours ago.

I want to force-feed some tide pods to every panda that won't screw to save its species.  

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 5 hours ago Edited by Ai家Cob家, 5 hours ago.

Pros of circumcision

Do you have a single shred of evidence for any of these or have you just copied and pasted from one of the self-entitled medical professionals on the internet who come out every single time this topic is discussed? I've yet to see a single one of them cite their sources, I'd really like to read it.

"I'd like to read it" then simply google it my friend you'll find all the information you want and then some, I only posted the Pros & Cons there is more information in those articles that will further explain those Pros & Cons I just simply did a run down

These issues have been talked about often by leading pediatrics doctors around the world as well as talked about in medical journals and you'll find everything I posted on legit internationally recognized medical information websites.

I didn't troll though a bunch of links to find what would suit or back my "opinion" as I also included the cons of doing it as well.

There are arguments for both sides of the isle for and not having it done, I just simply stated my opinion on the matter.

Stellasin
  • Stellasin

Choose your enemies carefully because they will define you

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 hours ago Edited by Stellasin, 3 hours ago.

From caste system to male foreskin. Best thread of 2018 gg

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 hours ago Edited by fashion, 3 hours ago.

Woah woah westerners suddenly care about child's rights when a minor medical procedure is up for debate but pump their children with hundreds of GMO ingredients?

Who pumps their children with GMO? Not me because I don't have neither children nor gmo food.

GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

Benefactor Panto should've been called Vollthrottel

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted An hour ago

Speaking of GMO, do Monsanto and McDonald's have any connection?

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted An hour ago Edited by Ai家Cob家, An hour ago.

Speaking of GMO, do Monsanto and McDonald's have any connection?

According to THIS ARTICLE Public Awareness is Making McDonald’s and Monsanto Lose Money Fast...

Is that what you might be referring too? Tho not sure how trustworthy that aritcle is since it seems to be written by an ​Online Journalist/Reporter rather than an actual Field Reporter/News Journalist so take it with a grain of salt and some tequlia

• GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

Benefactor Panto should've been called Vollthrottel

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted An hour ago

Yes, this is what i meant. I was convinced the whole time that Monsanto makes food for Mcd and i still am, so i'll probably gonna ditch MCD completely and switch to Burger King if it makes sense. Or even better, i'll just eat burritos in a small local restaurant and drink radler and Somersby :D

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 40 minutes ago Edited by Ai家Cob家, 38 minutes ago.

Dude ditch all of those fast food joints and find an actual burger restaurant that do To-Go orders and use real beef that really isn't frozen, tawted out in boiling water, pre-treated and then pre-cooked only for it to sit in a warmer until someone orders it.

Do some digging on Yelp or a local websites that rate local resturants and find a decent burger joint, We have this Drive-In Resturant here called Swensons and I'll tell you this if you ever got to taste their burgers you would wonder what the hell you've been eating at McDonalds/Burger King and Wendy's and wondering if you were actually eating real burgers or not as their burgers are that damn good.

I personally don't eat Fast Food very often but my girls love McDonalds BigMacs so I do oblige and get them one every once in a while and then I fix something healthier at home but whenever I do get a chance or wanting a cheeseburger I go to Swenson's Drive-In because THIS MY FRIEND IS A REAL CHEESEBURGER ----->21eb21695d9353ebb94d82ce188e2ca9.png  Not to mention they're even cheaper than McDonalds a Double Cheeseburger is only $3.50 and order of Fries is $2.50 so your total is only $6

Holy monkey snot it's almost 4:30am, Didn't even realize how late it was and now I can't go to bed as my eldest will be getting up in 45 minutes and she makes it sound like Big Foot is the one getting ready with all the noises and clattering she makes.

• GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users