• None
  • 2nd Prettiest Snowflake 2017
    Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A day ago

Kung Lao has the dopest fatalities in Mortal Kombat:

The one where he beats you to death with a bunny holds a special place in my heart.
  • Audi, Neon_Dreaming, Nero and 1 other like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago

So make the most of your time people, cause it's totally real this time. 2012 was a false alarm.

And so was ..., 1996, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2016, but hey, now is the time!
The Apocalypse after this years is scheduled for 2020 where Jesus will fight Satan, and I thought McGregor vs Mayweather was the fight of the decade. https://en.m.wikiped...calyptic_events

I bet on Satan. If music taught me anything, he's powerful, does bad things for a good cause and likes to play Fiddle against some random farmer in Georgia.

• Audi likes this

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

So make the most of your time people, cause it's totally real this time. 2012 was a false alarm.

And so was ..., 1996, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2016, but hey, now is the time!
The Apocalypse after this years is scheduled for 2020 where Jesus will fight Satan, and I thought McGregor vs Mayweather was the fight of the decade. https://en.m.wikiped...calyptic_events

I bet on Satan. If music taught me anything, he's powerful, does bad things for a good cause and likes to play Fiddle against some random farmer in Georgia.
All good points but Satan has hooves so just build a few cattle grids and he's f*cked.
  • Audi likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted A day ago

Ok everybody the Apocalypse is happening on the 23rd of September, there's a planet called Nibiru on a collision course with earth. The paragon of journalism that is The Sun is reporting on this, so it totally legit you guys.

Now NASA has said it won't happen but what the f*ck do they know about space, amirite? I'm not wrong. The real expert has read the bible and compared verses with the movement of stars and planets and found that come Saturday we're all doomed.

This news is 60,000 years out of date. Nibiru already collided with a rogue object, creating the asteroid belt between Earth and Mars. The survivors melded their DNA with the Neanderthals thus creating the Human race.

The Sun is reading old back issues. I wouldn't trust stellar bodies for news info anyway, they are more workers than thinkers.
  • Neon_Dreaming likes this

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

"It can't be that difficult"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A day ago

That is absolutely correct, I must say. I should've finished college by then and so will be fully prepared to fight the final boss err Jesus. Ah, you guys thought my username was just my annual random crap? Andy my ass, I'm Satan motherf*ckers!
  • Neon_Dreaming likes this

GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

Straight outta Pluton's Ass

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted A day ago

The_GTA
  • The_GTA

revenclaw

• Members
  • Germany
  • Modding Milestone [Magic.TXD]

Posted A day ago

I greatly respect David Neil Cutler.

He is the architect of the Windows NT kernel. He shouts like a madman not afraid of anything to get done the work of excellence. He programmed himself. He had a sh*tty dad but proved his family that he is an achiever. He is the hate core that spins Unix hate.

If you meet him please hug him, on behalf of me.

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

"It can't be that difficult"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A day ago

When everyone is talking about the possibility of the world to end on a matter of days and you find it to be the best opportunity to express your admiration for a programmer.

fashion
  • fashion

Glory to Mankind!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted A day ago Edited by fashion, A day ago.

Man sometimes the end of the world theorists make me wish for an actual apocalypse so I wouldn't need to hear their bullsh*t anymore.
Don't believe everything you read.

War could certainly massively damage our society, worst case scenario erase it completely but due to a space collision or anomally? No. Not in thousands or millions of years from now.

Especially all those who predict natural disasters to end us make me laugh. Storms always happened just as much as they happen now.

ShadowPerson
  • ShadowPerson

Intergalatic Empress of Evil.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A day ago

"32 years ago we get up and we will do it again."

21558575_1693973757294090_56984085864641

• Femme Fatale and Audi like this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A day ago

It happened on the exact same day, damn.
  • Audi likes this

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Led-By.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 23 hours ago

Man sometimes the end of the world theorists make me wish for an actual apocalypse so I wouldn't need to hear their bullsh*t anymore.
Don't believe everything you read.
War could certainly massively damage our society, worst case scenario erase it completely but due to a space collision or anomally? No. Not in thousands or millions of years from now.

Sadly, it will happen though and another impact, similar to the one that ended the dinosaur age is always possible.

Modern techniques and scanning methods allow us to spot them quite easily now, but gravitational effects will mean asteroidal bodies get their courses changed.

We've already seen it happen more than once and I cannot stop thinking of the comet impact with Jupiter we recorded (Think yourself lucky that Jupiter is there as it's size and gravity means it acts like a vacuum cleaner and without it, impacts on Earth would be much more common.) and the apparent damage we observed.

Earth impacts will happen again, but we'll get some warning currently....

Give it a few centuries and we'll have ways of installing thrusters to divert routes again, but right now the only chance we have is to fire nukes at it and break it up. Rather a long shot if you ask me....

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 13 hours ago

Ladies and Gents we owe our lives to this wonderful man who has decented the stairs to heaven on Sept 18th

JdXpQip.jpg

Stanislav Petrov died on September 18th at 77 in relative obscurity. On September 26th, 1983, he saved the world.

There was a false alarm, registering multiple missiles about to strike Russia.

Petrov made the choice not to fire a counter strike, even though there was no way to go back if he was wrong, and no way to know if he was wrong until the last moment.

If he had reacted differently, trusted the computer a little more, or if he had erred on the side of protecting his country, they would have launched missiles.

The US would have then launched a counterstrike, and the world as we know it would not exist.

• AlienTwo, Uncle Sikee Atric, Audi and 1 other like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 hours ago

Ladies and Gents we owe our lives to this wonderful man who has decented the stairs to heaven on Sept 18th

-pic-

Stanislav Petrov died on September 18th at 77 in relative obscurity. On September 26th, 1983, he saved the world.

Petrov made the choice not to fire a counter strike, even though there was no way to go back if he was wrong, and no way to know if he was wrong until the last moment.

If he had reacted differently, trusted the computer a little more, or if he had erred on the side of protecting his country, they would have launched missiles.

The US would have then launched a counterstrike, and the world as we know it would not exist.

I tought he died on May.

• The Deadite likes this

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 13 hours ago

-pic-

I tought he died on May.

You're right, I misread and kind of assumed because the BBC artice was posted yesterday and i saw the date 18th so i though he died on the 18th but still he deserves to be reconized - http://www.bbc.com/n...europe-41314948

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users