You heartless bitch you.

• make total destroy, Achlys and ShadowPerson like this

Natasha
  • Natasha

Hustler

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 hours ago

I keep thinking about trying dating sites again. I have no other means of meeting people as I can't get a job yet but then I remember last time when I had the same repeated conversations.

Why you catfishing?
You down with being FWB.
I'll pay you *large amount of money* to come out with me.

There were some nice people but I feel like you can never trust someone online, which begs the question why would I even want to try dating sites again? I don't facking know bruh. 
Being a hermit at 23 ain't healthy or something to be proud of.

Try Tinder, you'll quickly realise what a catch you really are because omfg there are some scary folks out there!!

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None
  • Best Poster [Gaming] 2016
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2015
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2014

Posted 15 hours ago

Being a hermit at 23 ain't healthy or something to be proud of.

Speak for yourself, you damn git.

• ceszayers likes this

Achlys
  • Achlys

Penis Flytrap

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 15 hours ago

Yes, and yes. Thanks for the CD. ;)

it ain't for you soz

You heartless bitch you.
I forgive him, he's too adorable to hate! :D
  • Natasha likes this

Travedge
  • Travedge

A man in motion feels no emotion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 hours ago Edited by Travedge, 14 hours ago.

Tinder hella sucks in small areas. I know from expierence.

I just want a bang maid or vice versa, ill be zee bang maid.

R COUCH IS PATIO FURNITURE BROKE THE LAWZ
2wfuv08.jpg
  • Payne Killer and Darth Absentis like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

harp seal puppy

• Members
  • Belgium
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 14 hours ago

Lol, what a coincidence....i am just now trying to find a username that looks spontaneous, yet will pretty much follow all so called rules.

-Like start with one of the first letters of the alfabet

-says just a tad about yourself

-brings up positive vibes to people when they read it.

and as extra's:

-start with one of the first 5 letters of the alfabet.

-does not say to much about yourself either

-does not leans towards a specific personality to much

I now am thinking about something with the word "daydream" in it, but i am not sure if that is a bit to obviously made "to sell", so to speak.

Stellasin
  • Stellasin

Youtube Gamer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 hours ago

Hello I'm new here

• ceszayers and Travedge like this

ShadowPerson
  • ShadowPerson

I wont pay that wall.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 10 hours ago

Holy Arceus! I found my old Ash Ketchum cap! Time to cosplay my profile pic lol

• Achlys likes this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 7 hours ago

Hello I'm new here

Hello I'm newer here.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 6 hours ago

My cat kept running around my tv stand looking for something. Thought she was just trying to get at the wires since she was just batting at them, that's when I noticed the thing under the wires she was after. Blegh. A roach. Hate those.

Ran to get the raid, dreading having to dig the f*cker out to spray it but luckily she had already did that for me. She drug it out of its hiding place and broke its legs so it couldn't run away. I sprayed the hell out of it and finished it off. Teamwork. :D

Now she's on patrol looking for more. If only my other cats were as diligent. Anyway no sleep tonight.
  • 2281 likes this

V4S
  • V4S

🌸 N1 sǝɹɐɔ 🌸

• The Yakuza
  • Japan

Posted 6 hours ago

Hello I'm new here

Hello.

Spoiler

• Ermac, Shaundi., Static and 3 others like this

RafaeSheikh
  • RafaeSheikh

Gangsta

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 hours ago

Ummm.. ok so I just finished work and a lady comes in balling her eyes out asking Walmart managers to let her call her husband ASAP. I asked an associate what happened and she said she had no idea.. later in the back room I hear that apparently someone stole her car (Black Ford Escape and fled).

Police officers stormed our Walmart and they were talking to the lady just as I was leaving home.. drop by the gas station nearby to grab some water and I see the cops there too. Three cops get out and and go into the gas station with me to ask the service attendant for details on his supervisor. While they were asking I overheard them saying the guy who stole the car ran over two police officers just now too and is apparently now labelled as a fugitive on the loose.

I really hope he doesn't try any other stuff here... I thought Mississauga was a safe place 😣

*DERGaming
  • *DERGaming

I am back

• Members
  • United-States
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 4 hours ago

I enjoy both new and retro things like movies, tv shows, games etc.

Natasha
  • Natasha

Hustler

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 hours ago

Police officers stormed our Walmart and they were talking to the lady just as I was leaving home.. drop by the gas station nearby to grab some water and I see the cops there too. Three cops get out and and go into the gas station with me to ask the service attendant for details on his supervisor. While they were asking I overheard them saying the guy who stole the car ran over two police officers just now too and is apparently now labelled as a fugitive on the loose.

Damn, this sh*t always scares the crap out of me. Stay safe! The world really is going to the dogs. I fact, even they would treat it with more respect half the time!
  • RafaeSheikh likes this

RafaeSheikh
  • RafaeSheikh

Gangsta

• Members
  • Canada

Posted An hour ago Edited by RafaeSheikh, An hour ago.

Damn, this sh*t always scares the crap out of me. Stay safe! The world really is going to the dogs. I fact, even they would treat it with more respect half the time!

Yeah, I never expected something like that to happen somewhere so close to where I work and live. It was pretty nerve racking being around the cops as they were telling the service attendant the fugitive ran over two people... in the city where I live which is not that big to begin with. That made me act more vigilante and aware in that moment. Hopefully they find and catch him soon.

Natasha
  • Natasha

Hustler

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted An hour ago

Yeah, I never expected something like that to happen somewhere so close to where I work and live. It was pretty nerve racking being around the cops as they were telling the service attendant the fugitive ran over two people... in the city where I live which is not that big to begin with. That made me act more vigilante and aware in that moment. Hopefully they find and catch him soon.

I know, we've become so used to seeing terrible things on TV and simply moving on with our lives, we're bombarded with it by the second to the point of being numbed by it. It's not until it's literally on our doorsteps that the primal side kicks in and we start being more aware of our immediate surroundings!
  • RafaeSheikh likes this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users