MojoGamer
  • MojoGamer

Ultra Instinct

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:22 AM

1. Cartoonist & fictional inspired game
  2. 3 protagonists & 1 protagonist
  3. 1 dimensional stuff like the Mt Gordo Ghost, Mt Chillad UFO & fake interiors
  4. Cautious & traffic abiding taxi drivers
  5. Death by police with a 1 star wanted level
  6. 5's health bar without the 4's health boxes
  7. Activity & job pop-ups overlaying the player list & mini-map
  8. Use of slipstream and owned weapons while Racing
  9. Bad Sport Warnings without getting Reported
  10. Vehicle Impounds and 10k+ Mors Mutual Insurance payments
  11. Falling off mountains without a chance to use slide control like a skateboard 

LoganAins
  • LoganAins

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by LoganAins, 2 weeks ago.

1. No intertiors, I want stuff like gta 4 when they have a lot of interiors that are even accessible in online.

2. Multiple protags.

3. Ridiculously over priced items (come one really a 7 mill jet that you can get for free at the base).

4. Stupid clothing restrictions, I want to be able to wear a bandana and a cowboy hat or a balaclava and a hat why is there a need for restrictions.

5. Annoyingly stupid physics, why cant we jump up a little hill without falling backwards.

6. Not being able to block phone calls, I dont want to be reminded of the bunker that I can buy every 10 seconds I obviously cant get it yet or dont want it.

7. Really bad AI with police and civilians, I prefer police in gta 4 its more realistic they dont shoot at you when you havent shot and they dont try to ram you all the time also civs are the worst if you point a gun at them they shouldnt run they should kneel like they do in gta 4.

8. Bad health system/armour, again I think gta 4 had it perfect you can only get health from health packs in buildings and you can only get armour in certain places/ buying them.

In my opinion gta 4 is the best gta game and definitely way better than gta 5.

Also many people would hate to have a female protag I would love to see what they did with one.

• Algonquin Assassin, anthony and MojoGamer like this

Sleepwalking
  • Sleepwalking

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

*Female protagonist unless there is a good reason / writing.
*Multiple endings.
*A story shorter than older games have offered.
*I love cameos from older games but I don't want to see these characters getting killed very easily.
*Boring mini games like Yoga
*Interiors getting locked after mission
*Crime related submission getting cut during production.
*Absence of seatbelt (do I have to install a trainer in order to avoid windshield deaths?)
*Instead of collecting submarine parts, I prefer activies like cage fighting in order to reach %100 completion.

LongLiveJojo
  • LongLiveJojo

RIP Lil Jojo.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

the humor in gta v was a little bit over the top so cut back on the humor and get serious like gta 4

• anthony likes this

Sleepwalking
  • Sleepwalking

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

- bleeter / lifeinvader sh*t that you can easily miss in your first playthrough.
- optional phone calls, (that sometimes doesn't even work if you call in correct time god knows why)

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

Only those who die get closure, the living do not.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 6 days ago

Things I really do not want to see or happen for GTA VI.

- I don't want to see Single Player being left out once again in favor of GTA Online.

- Lack of Single Player DLC.

- Over the top vehicles and weapons like the Deluxo, Stromberg, etc. If Rockstar want to include those, just leave out the gadgets.

- Stealth Mode. It's no better than crouching and it looks and sounds stupid anyway.

- Another Trevor-esque main character that's focused more on laughs and jokes rather than proper emotional depth and character development.

- A racist protagonist. There is no point in this rather than create unnecessary controversy. It's unneeded and just a dumb idea to begin with.

- Microtransactions in Story Mode. If Rockstar had the balls to include this in, I would lose all faith in Rockstar.

- Lack of accessible interiors outside of their respective missions. Out all the design decisions Rockstar made in GTA V, this was the most baffling.
  • Algonquin Assassin and Kajjy like this

vladicorp
  • vladicorp

vladicorp

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 5 days ago

No online

No VR

No cash cards

eCola
  • eCola

Homie

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 days ago Edited by eCola, 4 days ago.

I don't wanna see another functional amusement park (looking at you, Del Perro Pier). Put that sh*t in something like Bully, not GTA.

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 3 days ago

I don't wanna see another functional amusement park (looking at you, Del Perro Pier). Put that sh*t in something like Bully, not GTA.

I remember when people bitched and moaned about not being able to ride the roller coaster and use other attractions in GTA IV yet hardly anyone ever talks about the amusement park in GTA V. It’s easy to forget it’s even there.

But I second the notion. Waste of development time.
  • eCola likes this

Sleepwalking
  • Sleepwalking

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Sleepwalking, 2 days ago.

I remember when people bitched and moaned about not being able to ride the roller coaster and use other attractions in GTA IV yet hardly anyone ever talks about the amusement park in GTA V. Its easy to forget its even there.

But I second the notion. Waste of development time.
Car washes, most useless thing in the game.

How I use a car wash in GTA V

%100 to hide from cops in its interior
%0 to make my car clean.

I don't thing it should be completely dropped, but it should be integrated to pay n spray.

VictorVance1239
  • VictorVance1239

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Not letting the host force first person view. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users