The GTA next Anti-Wishlist

180 replies to this topic
VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:16 PM

i had an idea of 2 protagonists, maybe one being female. for the first half of the game they both have a completely different storyline, but then around halfway they cross paths and it takes on a storyline with the two of them. i think this would work great if the map was as big as all the concepts that have been made. utilize the space by having the separate story-lines in completely different locations. but other than that i dont want a map as bad as gta 5s. yes its big and has countryside but if you look at the layout, half of it is useless, compact and the road layout isn't realistic at all. also, i think the cars as a whole in gta 5 are really bad, most of them are ugly af and the categories are all wrong.  

Cars look horrible in GTA V. Not to mention that not even racing games have so many supercars in them. Holy sh*t.

CGFo
ORLIFE feels like a GTA V breathing 10 year old that hates GTA IV. Anyways, no more kids saying GIVE ME MONEY PLEASE, GIVE ME MONEY on online. No more f*cking updates. They broke GTA V SP totally.

I don't hate IV, don't you see that i also point thing that wrong in V too. Beside, i m 41

Looking at your posts here and the one on your account it seems pretty clear that you hate GTA IV and are a GTA V fan
There is no need to list every single thing you disliked about the game and make 3 repetitive posts...kind of overkill dont you think? Just say be nothing like GTA IV.
He's 41 but likes CoD. Lol

-I don't want peds losing their minds because we've stood too close to them. It's easily the most immersion breaking part of GTA V. I have a feeling R* tried adding this for realism's sake, but it turns out to be more annoying than anything.

-Also I have no desire to see ped interaction come back if it's going to be a pointless gimmick like San Andreas and GTA V. Now I don't expect every single ped to have a series of complicated and intricate dialogue, but it's embarrassing compared to some open world RPGs the best level interaction we've seen is feedback on clothing/hygiene and random mutterings we're likely to forget a few seconds later. It does nothing for us or the game.

If by interacting with certain peds they can offer valuable intel such as to where to find a specific target, weapons stashes etc I can see its potential, but it's just one of those things to me that needs to be done right or not at all.

I parked my car near a ped and the motherf*cker decided to call the police. What kind of logic is that?

Invasion of personal space! ha.

Trooper Fera
  • Trooper Fera

Are you late to the abortion clinic?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:22 PM Edited by Trooper Fera, 01 September 2017 - 03:23 PM.

I don't want GTA V/Online to have any effect on GTA VI. 

I don't want ANY cities in San Andreas

I don't want memes/stupid humor (Teabagging in GTA? Please no. *Glares at V*)

I don't want multiple protags. 

I don't want the military. At all. 

I don't want bulletproof tyres. 

I don't want special abilities. 

I don't want overly aggressive peds/wussy peds that constantly call the police

I don't want aimbot/speedboost police

I don't want the police to magically send infinite units to the middle of nowhere for a stealth kill. 

• CartmanKusanagi, j7n, Brian_O_Malley and 2 others like this

MojoGamer
  • MojoGamer

Ultra Instinct

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:19 PM

donald trump.

Alcuitists.

gay clubs, please limit it to 1 only like TBOGT.

replicated cars then resemble the Sentinel and Oracle.

Hunchbacked stealth, return crouching.

Confederate flags.

Music in other languages, except the bilingual types.

Ability to hold every weapon for pistols, smgs, heavy mgs, assault rifles, melees and shotguns. Except for the throwables, heavys, snipers and specials (skatebroad, flashlight, rope, flare gun, taser, firework launcher, crossbow and anything else like paint guns) Give us the ability to store weapons, we want to switch off with and drop weapons including dlc weapons.

Limited/spamming sprints, give us unlimited sprints like in 1st person to 3rd person.

Poorly created adversary jobs nobody voted for or anticipated.

Verifieds Jobs

Nazi police

Unrealistic representation of gta protagonists like Micheal and Franklin. Trevor was ok, but still awkwardly gay.

Massive countrysides, make them in close proximity to the main story/cities and not exaggerated map/city map

Unexplorable locations like North Yankton.

Motorcycle flight in stunt races

God mode traffic in races with traffic on

Player Skills in GTA 5, bring back GTA 4 skills where everyone is Military Trained/Professional.

No slingshot bots or slipstream bots.

Instant deaths, suicide 

Flagged parachutes and Rainbow chutes

Unreturnable characters like Niko Bellic.

0CypherP
  • 0CypherP

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:40 AM

I don't want Trevor to be in the next Gta,he already killed another Protagonist,no need for another one.

• CartmanKusanagi and j7n like this

MojoGamer
  • MojoGamer

Ultra Instinct

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:47 AM

I don't want Trevor to be in the next Gta,he already killed another Protagonist,no need for another one.

I didn't say he will be in Gta next here, but i did in the wishlist pinned topic.

He did a better job on representing past gta protagonists only.

The Paradox
  • The Paradox

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:29 PM Edited by The Paradox, 03 September 2017 - 02:30 PM.

-Special abilities
-Childrens
-3 character system

-Any of the gta 5 characters(except Packie)
-Fantastic things
-Focusing online
-Stupid side missions like yoga
-Map just about mountains
-Only one city
-Locked interiors
-Focusing online
-Keeping all weapons(I want one weapon for each category just like older games)
-Robocops
-5's wanted level system
-Big but empty map
-Updates coming every day
-Focusing online
-Connecting internet to play the single player
-5's car physics
-Toy weapons and sounds
-Did I mention focusing online?

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade
  • Poland

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:09 AM

Overusing stereotypes. I know that Grand Theft Auto is a series that's running on stereotypes, but using too much of them can result in annoying characters and maybe some other stuff.

• CartmanKusanagi, theGTAking101, vMinty and 1 other like this

MojoGamer
  • MojoGamer

Ultra Instinct

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:20 AM

1. The Mechanic's delivery cool down
  2. Wanted level for parachuting
  3. Top down camera settling for helicopters
  4. Cloned shop owners
  5. Closed hospitals
  6. Closed prisons, jails and police stations
  7. Closed Interiors for everything
  8. ability to hold every weapon for most wheel selections
  9. Slipstreaming and Aimbots
  10. bigger maps
  11. All male protagonists
  12. player skills
  13. All pedestrians who don't fight back
  14. friendly ai pedestrians who bully
  15. mixing street races with stunts races when voting for new jobs
  16. Keeping very unpopular adversary jobs and verified jobs
  17. limited time items and holiday items

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic Creator 2016
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:51 PM Edited by fw3, 10 October 2017 - 05:52 PM.

Due to the site's sometime ridiculously inaccurate search results (aka nothing came up when I searched), I made a similar thread to this one.

Had I seen this, I'd have bumped it in the first place. This is a terrific thread and deserves to be revisited.
For more contributions, I started a new thread where folk's started posting. You can find it here, if interested.

Sorry for not realizing. Anyhow, my contribution there, which I'll add to this thread, as well, was:

1. Spouses

2. NPCs driving Oppressors
3. A legitimate God mode
4. Nuclear capabilities for CEOs
5. Sinkholes
6. Skeet shooting
7. Unicycles
8. Massive tsunamis
9. Rocket Rhinos

10. Seaweed

Cheers!

INF3RN040
  • INF3RN040

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:30 PM

gta online

chrome

truffade adder

supercars

trowing c4 from car window

keep the f*cking same clothes on when im changing the character

chat panel

stupid ai drivers.....vsvsvs

JavierC
  • JavierC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:21 PM

No special abilities.

No stupid humour.

No giant empty map.

No mission score.

No multiple protagonists.

No keeping all guns in the inventory, it's distracting and I want to reach my f'n gun fast (a cool idea would be storing the weapons you buy in a coffin on your house)

Not too much fantasy in missions.

No slow-mo effect in weapons wheel, spoils the mood.

No Robocops.

No checkpoints in missions, I want to keep the frustration of respawning in the hospital and start all over again.

No toy-sounding, toy-feeling, toy-looking guns.

No arcade driving.

LoganAins
  • LoganAins

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:01 AM

i dont want a character like michael 

i dont want micro payments (yet its inevitable now)

and i dont want kids to play the game because they ruin it

• Brian_O_Malley likes this

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:04 AM

No stupid AI. I'm very upset by how dated GTA's AI feels compared to other games (esp. PC exclusive titles). I know there are some improvements, but not by much. Could it be that the limitations on console in last gen have something to do with the dated AI and gameplay mechanics?

In any case, now Rockstar has no excuse with the arrival of better consoles this gen. I don't want to see the same old dated issues being repeated in the next GTA.

MojoGamer
  • MojoGamer

Ultra Instinct

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:15 AM

1. Auto-aim b/c online griefing
  2. Too high car suspension (GTA4) & too low car suspension (GTA5) b/c unrealistic driving
  3. Stealth killing other Players b/c online griefing
  4. Dodge roll cooldowns b/c the police are aim-bots
  5. Slipstream b/c racing greifers and police are slipstream-bots
  6. Gang Attacks b/c Survival Modes are better
  7. Action Replays b/c its a repulsive feature
  8. Including other players in the Contact List b/c they are also in the Pause Menu
  9. 3 different 3rd person cameras b/c we should be able adjust a single 3rd person camera manually in Pause Menu
  10. Auto loading into the game b/c we want to load into the Singleplayer, Multiplayer and DLCs manually.

Good Hombre
  • Good Hombre

I'm done with this sh*t

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:29 PM

- Weak story filled with plotholes and over the top sh*t

- Childish humour

- Multiple protagonists

- Female protagonist

- Trevor

- More focus on online than singleplayer

Jimmarn
  • Jimmarn

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

-Everyone visible on the minimap

• xXxKAMIKAZExXx likes this

rodrigospascoal
  • rodrigospascoal

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:45 PM

Online.

heycorcverseneborc
  • heycorcverseneborc

Rat

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 15 October 2017 - 05:29 PM

I dont wanna see;

1-Unrealistic gameplay
2-Unrealistic driving&flying
3-Unrealistic combat&fighting
4-Unrealistic npcs.. In all ways. How they act, drive, speak, look, walk, run, etc..
5-Unrealistic police
6-Unrealistic ai
7-One city and small map
8-Unable to have a mum/dad/brother/sister/aunt/uncle/cousin/nephew/kids/girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse/sugar daddy, etc..
9- Stupid missions and short story mode
10- Unable to enter %99 of the buildings..

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:51 PM

I hope he's in and is the one that gets killed off at the beginning. 

• Algonquin Assassin and 0CypherP like this

HeteroDahmer
  • HeteroDahmer

Pretty girls with Pigtails

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Not flying out of your windshield so easily and dying 9 times out of 10 would be nice.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 3 weeks ago

-I don't want the cinematic executions to be left out this time. Those were awesome in GTA IV and it disappointed me that GTA V didn't expand on them.

-If countryside comes back please for the love of god don't make the supercars handle better off road than 4 x 4s. They shouldn't be able to scale mountains like no effort's required.

-No more pointless fetch quests for collectables like the flying rats, space ship parts etc. 

• theGTAking101, LincolnClay and xXxKAMIKAZExXx like this

DatShrike
  • DatShrike

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by DatShrike, 2 weeks ago.

- Multiple protagonists (I want only one main character like in Grand Theft Auto 4 and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas)

- Yoga, pool, marathon activities (Really boring / uninteresting)

- A big desert or a lot of empty space on the map (I prefer a very big city, like New York or Boston or Chicago)

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I hope there's 4 main characters. It's bad enough that these games take forever for the next one to arrive so having 1 main character would only make the stories even more limited.

Especially now with GTA online making so much money I doubt they'd look to make story mode  DLC with just one character now either so we'd be stuck with one character that not everyone will be a fan of. 

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Lioshenka, 3 weeks ago.

- Military base which is impossible to enter and not get killed

- Unlocked map from the beginning

- Computer must always be online

- Protagonists appear in random places when you switch to them

- Protagonists changing their clothes when switching

- Weapon wheel concept

- B/w 3d radar

- Mobile phone as an integral part of the gameplay. No text, no phone book - just receiving the calls.

- Auto-generation of health

- GTA 4 police wanted system

- Big city, or big city with small empty countryside. Map needs to be more diverse like in SA

- Unnecessary detailed ocean bed

- Wind resistance when flying

- Wild animals killing you

- Timelapse when starting a mission

- RAGE really. Renderware was so much better in many senses.

- Modern rock and country songs. And for that matter any post-2005 songs.

- Protagonists overanalysing their past. Niko was the worst, Michael/Trevor a bit less bad, but still. Protagonist should be like Claude - a silent character.

- Instant death from car crash or falling off the skyscraper

- Cars not exploding when overturned

- Cars always be able to turn over

- Odd and confusing way of buying clothes. SA had it nailed.

- Not being able to do missions (e.g. delivering people to be eaten by the survivalists)

- Only 1 safe house allowed

- Lester the molester

• Am Shaegar and DatShrike like this

MojoGamer
  • MojoGamer

Ultra Instinct

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

1. Oversized sidewalks
  2. Right-hand shoulder locked shooter
  3. One punch kills, cause GTA isn't the anime One Punch Man
  4. Spawning outside hospitals and police station after getting arrested or wasted
  5. Protagonists spawning outside or getting kicked out of shops and acting like the shop has an interior
  6. Fat and Boring protagonists, who don't represent the GTA characteristics and adrenaline
  7. Prequel Online Story
  8. Instant Death without damaging Health 1st
  9. Nude Body Parts, cause I want to livestream and not get click-baited on Youtube
  10. Health generating over 25%

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Really? If you don't mind then I'd like to know the reasons. I find the current version of RAGE incredible over the dated Renderware engine. Its better in every sense of the word, which is why I'm confused behind your decision to put RAGE in the list. :)

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Lioshenka, 2 weeks ago.

Really? If you don't mind then I'd like to know the reasons. I find the current version of RAGE incredible over the dated Renderware engine. Its better in every sense of the word, which is why I'm confused behind your decision to put RAGE in the list. :)

No problems! Well, it's not very easy to explain, because it is down to the way I perceive the game while playing, but if I had to put it in one word then it would be "sluggy" or "slow" or "bubblewrapped". Don't get me wrong, Rage improved A LOT since GTA 4, so I don't hate it, but often as I play I come across a scene where I think "That was so much better in the older GTAs". Every motion in game takes much longer than it should, and I don't think this is even because of the attempt of being realistic. Let's consider the following scenarios.

First, the obvious one: fading in and out of the menu. Not sure if this is to do with Rage, but the performance of it is much slower than in older GTAs. The cursor doesn't move very fast either, although my mouse sensitivity is set to what I like in the game.

Secondly, say, I am running in a confined space. The protagonist bumps into every little obstacle, sometimes falling over, sometimes getting stuck on a corner. In older GTAs they just ignored the small imperfections, making the gameplay much less stressful.

Third, which is related to the one above. Say, you need to take cover. You can't quickly turn around and duck behind a crate. You can't just turn on your heels, like you would in real life. You have to do a small circle as if you're walking around a barrel, and then face the crate, because god forbid you're facing a different surface and the protagonist will crouch in front of the object rather than behind it.

And another one, which is not even mission specific: say, you're standing atop of a thin beam. In older GTAs you could just turn the mouse and run in the direction you want, allowing the protagonist to follow even the most narrowest paths e.g. Callahan bridge beams in GTA 3, or various constructions sites in GTA SA. With Rage you again are doing a silly dance with your feet, which most of the times results in the protagonist falling off the object that he is standing on. You have this huge world, which you don't explore because it is so frustrating. The wind resistance comes in here too if you're in an airborn vehicle. I'm sure it can be adjusted, but in older games the positioning of a helicopter was much more precise allowing you so enter some of the smallest areas.

So I guess to summarise: a quicker and more forgiving handling is my main wish. Rage was incredibly slow in GTA 4, so given that although it has been improved so much it still suffers from the same issues now I think it is a problem of the engine, rathen than the handling file. I would either like to see a new one, or Rage seriously re-written in this aspect.

Also I find the old HUD much more informative. I don't know how to check the in-game time on the new GTAs or see how many bullets you have, because it has all been hidden and there doesn't seem to be a mod for changing it. I also kinda hate the b/w map.

• Am Shaegar likes this

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

So I guess to summarise: a quicker and more forgiving handling is my main wish. Rage was incredibly slow in GTA 4, so given that although it has been improved so much it still suffers from the same issues now I think it is a problem of the engine, rathen than the handling file. I would either like to see a new one, or Rage seriously re-written in this aspect.

I do relate myself with what you've explained here. Even I felt that the characters were more fluid, and smooth to control, and interact within the game world in Renderware, unlike the sluggish, and slow movements heavy on animations as currently experienced with RAGE. The imprecision in movements, and slow and tedious controls was a glaring issue during IV, and still there are annoyances that hasn't gone away even after certain tweaks/changes introduced with V. This is something I'm doubtful it'll change in future. I do hope it does, and brings back the amazing responsiveness felt with Renderware in controlling the characters.

• Lioshenka likes this

MojoGamer
  • MojoGamer

Ultra Instinct

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MojoGamer, 2 weeks ago.

1. 1-4 player Multiplayer Jobs, cause only Contact Jobs should be that ridiculous.
  2. Getting invited to multiplayer jobs by a Contact, cause its ridiculous.
  3. Loading automatically into Story or Online, cause I want to do it manually and its ridiculous.
  4. Getting kicked out of jobs after your partner left the job, cause it too ridiculous.
  5. Delayed Suicide, cause its ridiculous when a greifer jet kills you 1st and Instant Death is better.
  6. Delayed Vehicle Delivery, cause its ridiculous when the Mechanic decides to be the Boss.
  7. Phone Calls reminding you to do stuff, cause the text messages are not ridiculous.
  8. Terroristic Missions without an option to skip & its ridiculously required for the 100% Completion.
  9. Rainbow colored defaults, cause it makes R* look ridiculously weak and not strong like GTA 4.
  10. Restrictions on Outfits, cause its ridiculous when fashion cops take away something that doesn't look exploited!!!

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by (Ambient), 2 weeks ago.

Online exclusive content. I want my Kuruma and Cheetah Classic (if they will be featued in GTA Next) in SP without mods goddamit! :miranda:

• theGTAking101 and LincolnClay like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users