Battlefield 1

760 replies to this topic
ShadowPerson
  • ShadowPerson

Intergalatic Empress of Evil.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:36 PM

Most of the russian weapons were imports from the US specially Winchester. For example the Fedorov (first weapon on my last post) its quite similar to the Selbstlader-Karabiner M1916 (Mauser M1916). Also the russian had lot of licensed weapons so they can produce their "own" version.

Stellasin
  • Stellasin

Choose your enemies carefully because they will define you

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:18 AM Edited by Stellasin, 16 June 2017 - 08:18 AM.

The 3rd one looks a lot like the Mark III Infantry. Has the same bolt action too

ShadowPerson
  • ShadowPerson

Intergalatic Empress of Evil.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:50 PM

The 3rd one looks a lot like the Mark III Infantry. Has the same bolt action too

Thats an original russian rifle. Hope some of those weapons reach the game.

Oldsport
  • Oldsport

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:56 PM

Nivelle nights map is now availabe! Its good but i cant wait until its in operations ( i dont play conquest )

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

Pyro Maniac

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:20 AM

I quite liked Nivelle Nights on both Frontlines and Conquest. Frontlines was definitely more enjoyable, though.  For you tankers out there, the Standoff variant of the St. Chamond (assault tank) has a searchlight ability that can spot enemies out to some absurd ranges. Quite useful on Nivelle Nights and will probably come in handy for Prise de Tahure as well.

Curious to see what the weapons will be like in ITNOTT. Maybe the Mosin-Nagant will be like the Enfield, Russian Winchester 1895 or the Lebel M1886 as far as the 'sweet-spot' goes.

Also, that new armoured car (the Garford-Putilov) had a rear-facing 76mm cannon with 270 degrees of traverse. Could this be a vehicle just for ITNOTT maps, since it's classed as an armoured car, or would it be like the St. Chamond where it can be used on all maps? 

• V4S, No display name = This and alkaline_ like this

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:04 AM

Really enjoy Nivelle Nights. It's just the kinda map i've wanted. Trenches, no mans land, burned down tree's. Mud everywhere. It's perfect. Plus, it flows really well on Conquest. Every game I've played on it so far is like 100 tick difference in the end. It's great.

Oldsport
  • Oldsport

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:57 PM

Really enjoy Nivelle Nights. It's just the kinda map i've wanted. Trenches, no mans land, burned down tree's. Mud everywhere. It's perfect. Plus, it flows really well on Conquest. Every game I've played on it so far is like 100 tick difference in the end. It's great.

Exactly, trench map should have been in the game from the beginning. I love it tho , on frontlines and cant wait for the operations mode. Also, frontlines is now available on all maps and the first russiam map lupkow pass we will get in august instead of septemeber. We will get the other french map in july next month.

This game would literally be the best game if it had soldier customization, like previous bf titles. I miss the little cosmetic changes

Rockstar Vienna
  • Rockstar Vienna

Sir Love-A-Lot

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:34 PM

The first map of The Name Of The Tsar looks really promising. Can't wait to try out that lance attack.

• PoeticWhisper likes this

Oldsport
  • Oldsport

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:33 PM

I want to know about the progression they mentioned

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:09 AM

I want to know about the progression they mentioned

The boy Flakfire made a video on it. 

Fun 2
  • Fun 2

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgable [GTA] 2015
    Most Helpful Member 2015
    Coolest Member 2015

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:59 AM Edited by Fun 2, 06 September 2017 - 03:00 AM.

http://youtu.be/6w3GPncva2c

Video by gamefix showcasing all the new DLC content.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users