Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 4 weeks ago

Is that what's going on? I haven't really played much in the last week, and was playing today, and a couple times I thought it was weird that I had a grenade when I thought I'd thrown mine.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Is that what's going on? I haven't really played much in the last week, and was playing today, and a couple times I thought it was weird that I had a grenade when I thought I'd thrown mine.

Yeah you regen them now. Each grenade has it's own timer, but they're all under 60 seconds. For some reason they want to do the same with gadgets, like tank grenades, rocket guns, flares, K-Bullets I'd imagine. God I hope they see how bad of an idea that is. 

• Niobium likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

They're turning it into Battlefront. Why they think that's a good idea with everyone saying how much they disliked "star cards" is beyond mortal comprehension.

Oldsport
  • Oldsport

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

New old guns

mr quick
  • mr quick

i've been on the run but i've done my time

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England
  • Kenny G Enthusiast [All Time]
    Contribution [Music]

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Marwin, 4 weeks ago.

^

https://www.youtube....h?v=GUpvZCjeVjM

e: 

I've got 12 service stars with the Chauchat now. I love the high damage, high recoil & low RoF combo. It's fairly useless against a good assault player still :p 

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know if infantry rifles show a reflection from a distance? You know, that shiny thing? I've been playing a lot with scout and iron sighted rifles.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

• None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know if infantry rifles show a reflection from a distance? You know, that shiny thing? I've been playing a lot with scout and iron sighted rifles.

Nope. Only the scopes. Infantry and Carbine versions are not affected. And scopes will not glare if it's raining or foggy. 

• mr quick likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

That's cool. I was hoping Dice wouldn't be lazy about it. Another advantage to using those guns.
  • mr quick and PoeticWhisper like this

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

• None

Posted 3 weeks ago

So Ammo 2.0 is being scrapped for the time being. Good job guys!

Also, there is a new idea DICE is doing to try and stop a bit of the community division due to DLC. 

C8FDBcEWsAABP57.jpg

Rykjeklut
  • Rykjeklut

Trick

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 2 weeks ago

^ that part about withholding XP until you've bought Premium is such petty bullsh*t man.
  • mr quick likes this

mr quick
  • mr quick

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England
    Contribution [Music]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeah, it's pretty asinine. Half the fun of playing with friends is the both of you topping the scoreboards by massive margins. :p 

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

• None

Posted A week ago Edited by PoeticWhisper, A week ago.

Yeah, it's pretty asinine. Half the fun of playing with friends is the both of you topping the scoreboards by massive margins. :p

You can still top the leaderboards. The XP is still given, it's just withheld until you buy premium. (or the map pack) So basically all your XP is pooled and once you buy the maps you get all the XP you earned. 

Edit: This part wrongo^

mr quick
  • mr quick

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England
    Contribution [Music]

Posted A week ago

I already do. My friend was stuck with 0 points, though. 

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

• None

Posted A week ago Edited by PoeticWhisper, A week ago.

Oh, well sh*t, lol. I actually haven't tried it myself, I just seen a comment someone posted saying that you still get points. I guess he was just saying that you still technically get them, but I guess they don't show up in game. It's weird. 

Anyway, they're releasing a new map in June, they say it's for premium, but this post from Battlefield Bulliten says it'll be out for all people at a later date. It is a community Twitter account, so it may not be true, but they're usually quite on point with their tweets, so I trust 'em. 

It's called Nivelle Nights. It's the first night-time map in Battlefield 1. And the best part is, from the gameplay I saw, it's literally just a large open no mans land and trenches. Minus a few ruined buildings and trees, it's basically your typical WWI Battlefield. 

NIVELLE NIGHTS (COMING IN JUNE FOR BATTLEFIELD 1 PREMIUM PASS OWNERS)

Chemin des Dames, 1917.

As darkness falls over the muddy battlefields around Malmaison and Soupir, French and German batteries prepare to yet again support their troops on the contested ground.

The moon, the searchlights, and the artillery lights up the night skies, exposing the vast network of trenches. Bite and hold as your foe will fight for every inch of ground. Strategy and teamwork will overcome those who have neither.

8VOksD8.jpg

• Cosmic Gypsy likes this

Oldsport
  • Oldsport

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Oh, well sh*t, lol. I actually haven't tried it myself, I just seen a comment someone posted saying that you still get points. I guess he was just saying that you still technically get them, but I guess they don't show up in game. It's weird. 

Anyway, they're releasing a new map in June, they say it's for premium, but this post from Battlefield Bulliten says it'll be out for all people at a later date. It is a community Twitter account, so it may not be true, but they're usually quite on point with their tweets, so I trust 'em. 

It's called Nivelle Nights. It's the first night-time map in Battlefield 1. And the best part is, from the gameplay I saw, it's literally just a large open no mans land and trenches. Minus a few ruined buildings and trees, it's basically your typical WWI Battlefield. 

NIVELLE NIGHTS (COMING IN JUNE FOR BATTLEFIELD 1 PREMIUM PASS OWNERS)

Chemin des Dames, 1917.
As darkness falls over the muddy battlefields around Malmaison and Soupir, French and German batteries prepare to yet again support their troops on the contested ground.
The moon, the searchlights, and the artillery lights up the night skies, exposing the vast network of trenches. Bite and hold as your foe will fight for every inch of ground. Strategy and teamwork will overcome those who have neither.

8VOksD8.jpg

Wow, i dont have premium so idk how that is going to work. But ive been asking for this since launch, it would go great woth the new frontline mode (stalemate). But from the videos i watched, i think they should add a little more trenches

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users