27 replies to this topic
Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:08 AM

Hi, guys. 

Before I get to the core of a hopefully good discussion, I want to ask everyone to hold back from posting insults and religious themed replies. Insults and religion have nothing to do with this topic.

I have been thinking about this topic for a while now, formed my personal view about it and I would have to see some rock solid statements and eye-openers to change my mind, but I want to hear other people's views about the topic. Basically, core is, is today's society or so called ''civilized world'' just an illusion? One of the sub-layers to this is, why should we even keep pretending? My view - yes. ''Civilized world'' is an illusion. Why? I'll go in depth right now. Anyone who wants to contribute to this topic in a valid way should read my whole post to understand what to focus on cause this topic isn't thin-layered as it may seem. Let's begin.

For me, ''civilized world'' is just a ''ghost product'', an illusion that is irrelevant to us as species and at bottom line, something that should be optional to follow, not mandatory. The primary reason why the so called ''civilized world'' is so disfunctional today is because of the mere fact that humans as species aren't civilized. It's not who we are. We are just pretending, moreover, we are forced to. Being forced to do something calls for a disfunctional matter. And this is just the beginning of why I don't see a way points I will present in this post can be disputed. But, I'm very interested in what others have to say. Let's continue.

For my other point, I want to bring in the term equality. I believe that all people are unique and therefore equal as we are all humans. Nobody can be above or below another human being, so therefore, I absolutely can't stand the fact that another human being can judge me in any way (judges, lawyers, police officers etc.). No human being should be allowed to be above others, even less decide about the faith of another as we are all equal. ''Civilized world'' negates that and it's contradictory to what people think it represents when you say ''civilized world''. Why should a judge who is nothing more than I am decide about my faith? Why should a police officer decide about my faith? A human to human rule should not be valid and should not be forced action that has to be accepted in order for you to live on this world since nobody asked to be brought here. There are no laws or rules. Humans as species and rules/laws don't go together. It's just an illusion we blindly follow for nothing.

As I get further in depth with the next point, it only gets clearer. Not a single person on this planet asked to be brought to it. Nobody had the chance to choose. We were all brought on this world by our parents which poses the question, why would I follow rules on this world if it wasn't my decision to be brought here? Most of people on this world follow rules made up by humans. Why? Who gave the right to whoever came up with these rules to put them upon all other people? And what obligates us to follow them as we're all equal which therefore nobody has the right to tell anyone else anything, moreover judge someone for their actions against something that was put to him/her from day one without the possibility of choosing to accept it? Why do people say they don't want to be forced and that they control their own life when they contradict themselves from the start as people are forced their whole life? ''Civilized world'' is oppression, terror, slavery in disguise. Humans are being slaves to other humans. Why if we're all equal? What makes people want to be forced? Why do you let yourself being told what to do by other people even though nobody accepts that fact and lies to his/her own face saying ''I'm not pushed around'', ''I don't have to take this'' etc. and yet all people still take it. It's madness. I don't take ''cause people want to live'' argument valid cause if you're living just to live, what's the point if done through the illusion? Why do we pretend and do something we don't want to? Why do we think it's ok to be put down and be limited by other humans who aren't above us as an individuals? Nobody has the right to set boundaries. People don't understand that.

So, I would like to hear your thoughts about everything that's said. How do you see today's situation regarding this issue? Discuss away.
  • 018361 likes this

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Grandpa.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:19 AM

The world an illusion.... Is it a red pill or blue pill one?

You better pinch yourself and wake up.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:26 AM

You didn't read the post and you missed the whole point. You're getting words out of context as I said ''civilized world'', not just ''world''. That's a different thing. If I was in my assertive mood today, I would've reported your post already.

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

• United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 29 April 2016 - 08:05 AM Edited by Sikee Atric, 29 April 2016 - 09:07 AM.

You didn't read the post and you missed the whole point. You're getting words out of context as I said ''civilized world'', not just ''world''. That's a different thing. If I was in my assertive mood today, I would've reported your post already.
But I did read it and started wondering what you are smoking, I want some!

Before I get to the core of a hopefully good discussion, I want to ask everyone to hold back from posting insults and religious themed replies. Insults and religion have nothing to do with this topic.

For me, ''civilized world'' is just a ''ghost product'', an illusion that is irrelevant to us as species and at bottom line, something that should be optional to follow, not mandatory. The primary reason why the so called ''civilized world'' is so disfunctional today is because of the mere fact that humans as species aren't civilized. It's not who we are. We are just pretending, moreover, we are forced to. Being forced to do something calls for a disfunctional matter. And this is just the beginning of why I don't see a way points I will present in this post can be disputed. But, I'm very interested in what others have to say. Let's continue.

So in a 'civilised society', people are free to do what they want, without consequence. So does that include theft, murder, rape? Your interpretation is only for the person commiting said crime, the victim is exempt under your reasoning.

For my other point, I want to bring in the term equality. I believe that all people are unique and therefore equal as we are all humans. Nobody can be above or below another human being, so therefore, I absolutely can't stand the fact that another human being can judge me in any way (judges, lawyers, police officers etc.). No human being should be allowed to be above others, even less decide about the faith of another as we are all equal. ''Civilized world'' negates that and it's contradictory to what people think it represents when you say ''civilized world''. Why should a judge who is nothing more than I am decide about my faith? Why should a police officer decide about my faith? A human to human rule should not be valid and should not be forced action that has to be accepted in order for you to live on this world since nobody asked to be brought here. There are no laws or rules. Humans as species and rules/laws don't go together. It's just an illusion we blindly follow for nothing.

First of all, yes, we are all equal, no matter race, colour or creed.

But your other views are invalidated by the general laws of a civilised society. Modern religion in a civilised society isn't an excuse for you to commit crime, true, but that doesn't give you a free pass to commit crime! Just because you class a police officer or judge as a 'bag of water with a bit a skin wrapping it all up', just like we all are, it doesn't give them the right to commit crimes either. Classing your faith and belief is a crime itself in a civilised society, but your faith doesn't allow you 'delusions of grandeur' and does not exempt you from the laws that everyone else take equally.

As I get further in depth with the next point, it only gets clearer. Not a single person on this planet asked to be brought to it. Nobody had the chance to choose. We were all brought on this world by our parents which poses the question, why would I follow rules on this world if it wasn't my decision to be brought here? Most of people on this world follow rules made up by humans. Why? Who gave the right to whoever came up with these rules to put them upon all other people? And what obligates us to follow them as we're all equal which therefore nobody has the right to tell anyone else anything, moreover judge someone for their actions against something that was put to him/her from day one without the possibility of choosing to accept it? Why do people say they don't want to be forced and that they control their own life when they contradict themselves from the start as people are forced their whole life? ''Civilized world'' is oppression, terror, slavery in disguise. Humans are being slaves to other humans. Why if we're all equal? What makes people want to be forced? Why do you let yourself being told what to do by other people even though nobody accepts that fact and lies to his/her own face saying ''I'm not pushed around'', ''I don't have to take this'' etc. and yet all people still take it. It's madness. I don't take ''cause people want to live'' argument valid cause if you're living just to live, what's the point if done through the illusion? Why do we pretend and do something we don't want to? Why do we think it's ok to be put down and be limited by other humans who aren't above us as an individuals? Nobody has the right to set boundaries. People don't understand that.

The role of parents is to educate the child in behaviour in the laws of modern society. They have lived in that society, so children can grow into that society as well and become the next generation....

The rest of this paragraph is basically the rant of a forum member that is discovering he's become an Anarchist. So, Congratulations, you've faithfully become an Anarchist!

Now, because you're an Anarchist I am not allowed to judge you in a civilised society, but as soon as you break the laws of that society, you will be judged, not by me, but by the police, judges and other law enforcement you think you are allowed to ignore....

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:16 AM

@Sikee Atric - Now that's a better contribution to the topic. I like that.

You asked me about whether a ''civilized society'' has no consequences for a victim as well as the commiter of a so-called ''crime''. That's the issue I pointed on with this topic. There is no ''crime''. ''Crime'' is a term made up by humans in a ''civilized society'' that is an illusion.

We aren't civilized. We are forced to behave by the rules that another human being put upon us. That's totally different. We as a species aren't eligible to have the luxury of ''crime''. ''Crime'' is a state that comes from breaking the rules that are also made up and irrelevant for humans as species. No human is valid to state a rule that other humans have to follow in order to live because that's not living, that's slavery. You say ''everyone else'' agrees with them. Not today or ever before ''everyone'' agrees with the same thing. It's enough that only one human being doesn't agree with a certain rule and if falls into the water, becomes irrelevant. People say ''democracy'' in action. That's also made up. As for your ''victim'', he would be able to strike back to whatever he feels is done wrong towards him, that would be the only consequence a commiter would have to face. No rules or follow up laws that sets boundaries.

You said something about ''general rules of a civilised society''. Those rules are made up by a human being that had no right to set up those rules upon every other human being. Consequences like death sentence or jail time are by-products of those laws/rules that are just an illusion accepted by a large portion of people ONLY because they would've probably gotten tortured or killed if they hadn't accepted those rules. That's a clear sign a small number of people way back in time set up a continual oppression/terror/slavery for the rest of mankind (if people finally don't fully negate the laws and rules). So the only problem is that if someone else was in their place back then, we would have different ''rules'' today which is why it's madness.  We live by a couple of people's beliefs from way back in time and everyone is forced to live only within that.

Again, later you dismissed religion as an excuse for crime, but then you said it doesn't give you a ''free pass to commit crime''. As I stated earlier, ''crime'' is a term made up, therefore, it's exactly what humans have, free pass for everything cause we only can control ourselves, nobody else has the right to control us nor we have the right to control or even monitor another human. What ''civilized world'' is giving us is a massive people control. Small amount of people is controlling large amount of people. That's why, again, it's madness. People aren't following the rules because they want to, but because they have to in order to suppress fear of ''consequences'' set up by other human beings upon them. It's nothing but terror and slavery. My question wasn't about what will happen if you break the ''rules'' that are made up, but why follow them?

The ultimate question to every single person who wants to contribute to this issue is basically why do you want to follow the rules set up by another human being that forms an illussion over your own life? + the other questions already posted in the original post.

el carlitos
  • el carlitos

Less luxury, more urban style

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:47 AM

This is very interesting as I also share your point of view but with some limitations. 

A world without any rules would be the opposite of an civilized world as chaos would rule the world.

So to protect the people from assassination, violence, theft etc. rules, laws, a constitution and people like the police and judges are required to protect the people/civilization. 

In my opinion there are just way way way too many rules. The only rules should be some kind like the ten commandments from the bible without the religious stuff. Would be enough in my opinion + a good education to respect other people and  thats it.

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 29 April 2016 - 10:24 AM Edited by goldadderXD, 29 April 2016 - 10:25 AM.

A civilized place in its most correct use is a place people inhabit and settled in.

Further the term is misused to encourage dehumanisation of sertain people living in sertain ways that differ from those who misuse said term

Donatello
  • Donatello

Anyone for stickball? I've got a stick. You be the ball.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2016 - 10:53 AM

From my experience, the 'Civilized World' thingy is generally used by internet westerners who misrepresent foreign cultures and the so-called 'Third World' to make themeselves feel superior.

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

• United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:00 AM

The concept of a civilised culture can be intepreted any way. Any reasonable culture can be seen as civilised, that's why we take the concept of Ancient Egyptian, Greek and Roman society as civilised, even though it wouldn't be today.

But the culture was made civilised by the rules and laws set during the cultures' foundations. A disparity from that is what this thread is about.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

we live as we dream--alone

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:31 AM

Considering that civilization arose with the birth of agriculture, and the development of cities, no, the "civilized world" is not an illusion.

• sivispacem likes this

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:06 PM

@make total destroy - And yet you talk about cropping fields, tidying up land and building residences which do not define this topic at all, moreover that the ''civilized world'' isn't about that at all. So, yes, ''civilized world'' is an illusion because this topic is about people's mentality connected to/as opposed to equality on one side, but at the same time slavery in disguise (no freedom whatsoever) on the other. And yet you talk about cropping fields etc.which has nothing to do with this whatsoever.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:12 PM

Jimmy, I think you'd get a kick out of the anarchism thread in d&d. Might help clarify a few of your ideas, too!
  • Voodoo and Uncle Sikee Atric like this

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:48 PM

@Otter - Yeah..  people aren't really friendly there. Also, majority that is a regular in that sub forum are toxic people, I have distanced myself from that kind long ago. Thanks for the offer though.

• slimeball supreme and Rejeckted like this

MyName'sJeff
  • MyName'sJeff

Schmidt f*cked the Captain's daughter!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:18 PM Edited by MyName'sJeff, 29 April 2016 - 06:20 PM.

A civilised world exists, and it's the greatest factor of our survival as a species as a whole otherwise we would have been wiped off the earth a long time ago. As you said, we came from our parents, aka, man and woman. If every single man and woman on this earth were not civilised and wanted to do whatever they want, we would not be here in the first place, or we would be here and eventually lead the worst life possible. I'm assuming you are a civilised person yourself because if you really did believe this sh*t stain that you wrote, you could easily be a rapist, murderer or just a disgusting human being if you were to act out whatever you wanted.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forgetti.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:21 PM

Why don't you go to, let's say Pakistan, tell them that you're gay or atheist or both and then tell us all about the illusion of civilized world.

• Abel. likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ô

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:24 PM

alice-with-cheshire-cat.jpg

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat.

"We’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."

"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

• Static and Payne Killer like this

krypt0s
  • krypt0s

Ice-Nine

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:30 PM

Only totalitarianism and religion can impart values in civilization. There's a 'freedom from' and a 'freedom to'. Striking the balance is important to keep freedom from being politicized and from freedom being lost into anarchy. To me, civilization is a phenomenon. An attempt towards equilibrium. We are neither animals nor gods. There's where we stand. Civilization is a conversation and thus, like everything else, arises out of language.

phunkism
  • phunkism

Heaven

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:08 PM

This ˝civilized˝ world is not going last too long

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:17 PM Edited by trip, 29 April 2016 - 09:17 PM.

From Websters:
Simple Definition of civilized

• : marked by well-organized laws and rules about how people behave with each other

• : polite, reasonable, and respectful

• : pleasant and comfortable
Long answer 'Yes'.
Short answer 'No'.

The people that tend to throw off those three bullet points from Websters are usually just assholes doing their thing of being assholes. Too bad they've been here since the birth of mankind and will remain until our end days.

X S
  • X S

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Miss Los Santos Host Extraordinaire

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:23 PM

According to the Island of Dr. Moreau, the answer is 'no'.

• El Diablo likes this

Abel.
  • Abel.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:30 PM Edited by Failure, 30 April 2016 - 05:41 PM.

The primary reason why the so called ''civilized world'' is so disfunctional today is because of the mere fact that humans as species aren't civilized. It's not who we are. We are just pretending, moreover, we are forced to.

By all means go and live in a cave then. I think you're conflating civilisation and modern society. By all means complain about modern society, but civilisation (rule of law, language, culture, large cohesive settlement) is a part of being human. No external power is imposing civilisation on humanity, so how can it be contrary to our nature? Obviously there are people who go against the grain, and you might be one such, but not everyone feels as you do.

Most of people on this world follow rules made up by humans. Why? Who gave the right to whoever came up with these rules to put them upon all other people? And what obligates us to follow them as we're all equal which therefore nobody has the right to tell anyone else anything, moreover judge someone for their actions against something that was put to him/her from day one without the possibility of choosing to accept it?

Not all rules are arbitrary or nefarious. Indeed, most are there to help facilitate a functioning society. Basic rules like "don't murder", "don't steal" and "don't cheat on your spouse" are there to inhibit our baser urges for the sake of enabling things like better relations between large of groups of people, more opportunities for people, longer lifespan and safer communities. Decent societies also enshrine in law the right to free speech, which you're practicing. In a lawless society what's there to stop someone from killing you when you express a view they disagree with?

Judgement should come from a position of relevant authority. Scientists with authority in their respective fields judge whether papers are worthy through peer review--they earn the right to do this due to years of work to become recognised authorities within their subject, with tangible research under their belt backing this up. Morality is more complex as people tend to have different standards.

As for not choosing to be born, this is a door best left closed. You are alive whether you like it or not. Take that as an opportunity.

• GTA_stu likes this

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

Home, like no place is there

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:37 PM

There is an idea of a civilized world, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real civilized world, only an entity, something illusory. And though we can hide our cold gaze and when you shake people's hand you feel flesh gripping yours and maybe even think your lifestyles are probably comparable, we simply are not there.
  • GTA_stu, X S and Payne Killer like this

X S
  • X S

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Miss Los Santos Host Extraordinaire

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:42 PM

There is an idea of a civilized world, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real civilized world, only an entity, something illusory. And though we can hide our cold gaze and when you shake people's hand you feel flesh gripping yours and maybe even think your lifestyles are probably comparable, we simply are not there.

Why don't you go return some videotapes, asshole.

• GTA_stu and Mr_Rager like this

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

Home, like no place is there

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:48 PM

Why don't you go return some videotapes, asshole.
No can do, got an 8:30 rez at Dorsia, great sea urchin ceviche.
  • X S and Payne Killer like this

fashion
  • fashion

Glory to Mankind!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:39 PM

Civilization and culture is controlled and raised by a country's politics and history. We're born into it. Everyone experiences the world not only with a different set of eyes but also with a different mind. Life on earth is more complex than any of us can imagine.

Violence is just an example. To some it's an everyday thing. To some, killing others is fine and justified. To some, it's completely unacceptable. Then it can be applied and agreed/disagreed on in thousands of different situations. And these opinions, along with everything else we think about is a product of what we've been born into.

Absurdity
  • Absurdity

ϟ

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:39 PM

Much like a park, where all the "nasty" aspects of nature must be cut away to present something pleasing to human eyes, civilization is the presentable aspects of a reality deemed by the majority as being too harsh to view. 

It is the Under-World. A world overshadowing reality, taking its place. A proverbial Platonic cave, that is often mistaken for the complete world when it is but a subterranean space, a space of darkness where artificial lighting is mistaken for sunlight, and creatures roam in its cavernous, buried world of the living dead, and other such fantastic, creatures.

It is the artificial, underlying, reality, which parallels but does not totally adhere to nature; a supernatural world, created by manmade artifices, and producing, as a collateral effect, all sorts of weird psychological types.  

eK6lvsh.jpg

The most common type is the zombie.

A Zombie is creature characterized by insatiable appetites and governed by a monomaniacal, brainless, obsessiveness.

Its goal is immediate and constant gratification – a hedonistic nightmare.

It is neither male nor female, because its sex is nothing more but a decaying remnant of a previous persona, resembling the tattered clothes falling off of its putrefying, rambling, form.  

We cannot call it human, because it is not identifiable as anything reproductive. Calling it a "thing" should suffice. 

It is a monstrosity, infected by some kind of modern disease which has overturned death and made it animated, in imitation of life. 

A Zombie is all about hunger, hedonism, feeding, corporeal compensation for a decaying body, and a rotten brain. 

It has no historical background, no past. It is all about the immediate, the gratifying, and the shallow. It can only stumble towards some future; it drags itself towards any sound, any movement, promising action, a source of material fulfilment. 

It congregates on mass, and feeds.

Zombies are individualistic, in that they follow their own need/hunger, towards the intended source of satiation, but their behaviour is uniform, in that it is predictable and shared.

They are identities who adhere to a common behavioural patterns, which may, or may not, take a different path but, in the end, is headed towards the same, the common, the shared, object/objective.

In isolation, the Zombie is easily dealt with, because of its mindlessness, and slowness. Slow is what defines this creature – slow and methodical. 

It is when zombies become part of a group, attracted by a shared stimulation, when they become a force to be reckoned with.

Zombies, much like simple organisms, animals, need not have a sense of self, a shared identity, nor even come from the same background, wear the same rags, or have to have experienced the same things in the same ways, because it is their shared hunger, the binding need, the lack, which makes them a singular category.

mjtJkyI.jpg

What herd would be complete without a predator?

Vampires are those elites who having identified the living-dead – the proverbial brain-dead, hedonistic, Zombies – feed off of their emotionalism, exploiting it and the need it is founded upon. 

The Vampire comes out at night, it is conspicuous and shy. 

The Zombie, in most variants, is a day and night feeder, and is mostly found in urban environments where masses of people congregate. 

The Vampire enters the city only because that is where its prey can be found in large numbers.     

Vampires prefer the warm-blooded, the ones still full of vital energies, but the world has changed and Zombification has made warm-bloodedness increasingly rare. Coagulating blood, barely flowing within decaying veins, is all which is available in these modern times. 

In modern times, the vampire, having acquired the power to portray himself in the way that he wishes shows himself as the sexy, current, metro sexual male, but in its original conception a Vampire had distinctly unpleasing features.

He was a frail, ugly, hunched-over, caricature, with long fingers, a big nose and ears, and fangs covered over by thin lips. A bloodsucker, a miser, a collector of virility.

He organizes into a subversive, ancient, clan around a shared covenant. They have their own rules, and live a hidden life.   

What differentiates the Vampire from the Zombie?

A Zombie is totally in the present. It has no conception of past, or of future. 
Its entire existence is dominated by its need/hunger, and the object of its desire, the moving, acting, thing that it feels it needs to devour to keep on going, to deal with its own decay.  

The Vampire, on the other hand, has a clear and well-defined, sense of identity.
So much so, that it now organizes itself into clans, governed by specific rules of conduct and hierarchies – different than those governing the prey they feed on, but, nevertheless, just as stringent. 
In a sense Vampires have their own morality.
What they show the world, when they do, is very different from what they are, in the dark, and amongst their own kind.

A Vampire sucks the living essence out of a life form, its virility, whereas a Zombie feeds on the flesh.
There is very little life force in a Zombie and so it makes a poor meal for a Vampire, yet, in an ironic twist of fate, the viral agent that turns the healthy human into a brain-dead, decaying, mound of flesh and bones, comes from the Vampire, and is spread into the prey in an earlier encounter.

If the prey is fed Vampire blood before it perishes, it turns into another Vampire, adding itself to the clan, if not it becomes a member of the walking dead Zombies.

The ritual of "turning" involves a turning of the tables, where the prey drinks of the predator's essence.

The feeding on blood is a metaphor for money, the blood and sweat of the individual, the product of its labour, and/or of the essence of the other, its emotions, its reactions.

The Vampire feeds on the byproduct of the other's activity, its relating and relationships, and the many forms these take. 

OHGaD0G.jpg?1

Another creature of the night. 

A Werewolf will appear normal, most of the time, even timid, kind, submissive, a dog wagging its tail, but inside another beast is churning.
It collects its humility, its repressed sexuality, its hidden pain, until, under the right circumstances – some full moon or some such event – it unleashes its fury into the night.
Bipolar may be the psychological term for it, except for the fact that this kind is mostly male.  

It would not be uncommon to find Werewolves amongst the addictive personality type. In their fits of irrepressible rage, they find ways to numb their affliction down to a session of binge drinking, or to a daily routine of self-medicating numbness.   

A Werewolf is still a canine, at heart.
A social creature prone to assimilate, easily, within groups.
The werewolf is the result of this disparity between the current anti-natural milieu, and the nature of the organism being forced to assimilate within it. 

This disparity creates frictions, above and beyond the usual self-repression and emasculation, involved in integrating within a social hierarchy where the dominant position is already occupied. 

The organism is forced to integrate within a social structure which is totally alienating; abstracting its contexts to the point where they lose all reference to the real.

This alienation, this out of place, out of sorts, feeling builds until it explodes as rage. The beast awakens, in the dark, and it must be released, to run and to feed.

But it cannot, and so it inebriates itself. It must find a way to calm those parts down, contain them, make its self artificially happy, wag the tail, to get along.   

Fonz
  • Fonz

Passarim quis pousar, n„o deu, voou

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:21 PM Edited by Black_MiD, 01 June 2016 - 09:31 PM.

Yes, Rusty, but if you look at it carefully, you'll see that the word "illusion" is itself an illusion… which is to say, it has no inherent meaning besides the one the Lords of Humankind™ have ascribed to it in an attempt to dupe the common man. The path of the shepherd is truly a circular one, never ending or beginning, like an ever-spinning reel. Like a snowball down a mountain or a carnival balloon, even! Therefore you see, dear Rusty, that zombies are merely a spook in the mind, that troubled mind going through life thinking wishfully, thinking of discovering the truth which is hidden in plain sight, despite what IMF bureaucrats, charlatans and false prophets would have us believe. But history, of course, is much more intricate than that, despite what our modern moralistic views tell us and what the PC cabal, in its unscrupulous revisionism, seeks to establish as the offical record, no doubt aided by its undialectical lapdogs and foaming-at-the-mouth ideologues. Of course, one must deal the cards as a meditation, so that those we play never suspect. We mustn't play for the money we win nor for respect. Hapinness is a warm gun after all.

Btw, Rusty, I was having difficulty taking a sh*t and your post helped immensely.

• Abel. and RedDagger like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Jo Nškyvi Pohjan Portit

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:03 PM

F*cking hell, what did I just read?
  • RedDagger and Small Moist like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic