• Tchuck likes this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:18 PM

Blur, Split/Second

Both had sequels in development but both were cancelled. Pretty sad.

• Ivan1997GTA and UltraZ like this

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:03 PM

Jedi academy given the number of dangers the New Republic has to fight.

A new Jedi Knight game would be sweet, it probably still has the best lightsaber mechanics of any SW game. When is EA gonna announce those singleplayer Star Wars games from Bioware and Visceral? I don't really give much of a damn about the new Battlefront.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

acmilano
  • acmilano

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:23 PM

I would also like to see Alpha Protocol sequel. Gunplay wasn't that good but story,characters and that world was intriguing. Maybe in some cooperation of Obsidian and some more action-oriented studio,to create an full package.

• Zello likes this

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:50 AM Edited by Am Shaegar, 27 September 2017 - 05:02 AM.

Arx_Fatalis_cover_8603.jpg

kdk8rb.jpg

• Grae likes this

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:59 AM

I want a motherf*cking sequel to Scarface The World Is Yours. There is not any other game in this world that I would take over that. Your mansion? The war portion of the game? Playing as other characters, weapons, actually earning cash, and taking risks. Customization of your mansion and all of that, it was just great. If the game was HD or there was a sequel, I'd buy two copies, I'm not even joking. That was my favorite game as a child, I bought 3 copies across two systems, but all stopped working out of nowhere, and never worked again. They were the Bermuda triangle of games, but back to the point, scarface was a masterpiece for me. Dated, but a masterpiece.
Oh, and Brink. Brink was not a bad game, I sh*t you not. I never played games for multiplayer, and the fact that there was a nonexistent story didn't bother me, it was the AI that stopped me from progressing. The AI had me thinking I was playing against people all along because they were so good, but in reality I was just so trash. I played that game to better myself for the online world, and I dominate because of it whenever someone wants to go. Brink, it needs to be redone, I know a backwards compatible is 0% possible, but damn, the game kept you on your feet, you have to give props.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:36 PM Edited by Awesom-0, 06 September 2017 - 08:11 PM.

Sleeping Dogs.  - IMO, it's an extremely under rated video game. I loved the cool MMA/Kung Fu/Karate combat system the game had. It was fun learning new moves to make new and deadly combos with, and don't get me started with those environmental kills.  :inlove: It felt like a nice change, since every other game focused on shooting guns all the time.

I also loved the parkour and arcade like driving. You felt like you were playing a Hong Kong action movie throughout the entire game. I also really liked the characters too.

Unfortunately, i heard the development studio United Front Games closed down so were not going to be getting a sequel...

Spoiler

EDIT:

Saints Row 2. - I know im kinda cheating on this, but i want an actual sequel to Saints Row 2 and Saints Row: the Third doesn't count. I want a sequel that takes place after the Corporate Warfare DLC where you're supposed to go find and kill Dex. However i know that this isn't happening, especially with Agents of Mayhem being their new game.

• Mokrie Dela, Ivan1997GTA and Rotary like this

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Thunderstorm

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:35 AM

Does anybody remember this?It is highly underrated and needs more games:

Split-Second-Box-Art.jpg

187783-blur-windows-front-cover.jpg

190280-singularity-windows-front-cover.j

And also this:

98500-timeshift-xbox-360-front-cover.jpg

• Ivan1997GTA and Actlikeyouknow like this

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

My boner.

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 07 September 2017 - 10:01 PM

Master of Orion, thank you very much.

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:16 AM

MCLA Complete Edition

AfroKloud
  • AfroKloud

AK .

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:41 AM

This game right here!!

13426_front.jpg
  • Gold-NBayse, MisFit-138, Ivan1997GTA and 1 other like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:20 PM

Not that old, but Wet on PS2 could *really* do with being brought back on modern platforms.  It's still one of the most memorable games I've played.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users