The " Off-Road All-Stars " [STAR]

Social XB1 PC XB 360 PS4
857 replies to this topic
steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

GT: steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:55 AM Edited by steve dogg 51, 03 September 2016 - 11:04 AM.

ORASgta.png

RockStars Social club link

https://socialclub.r...-road_all-stars

Founded in November 2014, the Off-Road All-Stars are a vibrant society of XBOX, PC now PS4 off-road enthusiasts who love nothing more than scaling the treacherous terrain of Los Santos & Blaine County with their fellow rock-crawlers at their side. Renowned for their skillful expertise on the dirt & an online community unlike any other, the All-Stars continue to rise to staggering heights and won't stop 'til every inch of terrain has been explored and conquered: 'impossible' just isn't a part of our vocabulary

welcome.png

The Off-Road All-Stars welcome anyone of any skill level. Whether you're looking to hone your skills, challenge them or simply see if it's something you might enjoy, the All-Stars will take you along with them and show you a way of travelling Los Santos and Blaine County that you'll never forget. Alongside planned meets are our ever-popular impromptu meets, bringing together an array of whichever members are online to dive, crawl, leap and bound over the plains of the map - and have a laugh, of course. We're never short on humour and good-natured banter, so if it's fun you're looking for? You're 100% in the right place.

The Off-Road All-Stars are the best of the best when it comes to not only off-roading but atmosphere and team spirit too.  You'll never find another crew quite like us, and that's an All-Star guarantee!

All-Stars Feature

Having been featured by Rockstar twice in past months [http://www.rockstarg...ars-cycle-cycos & http://www.rockstarg...-road-all-stars] we've had an influx of brilliant new members and have constantly been working to cut numbers down to those who are truly willing to be active in our amazing community; cutting ourselves from 1,000 members to 600+ was a big step to take, but now we've cleared the board for a new round of members and we're looking straight at YOU!

We were originally forged as a group on the GTA FORUMS, active weekly in the lobby and meet up section. The founders lvl phoenix (the sanchez experience meets) and steve dogg 51 (Around Los Santos Meets) , along with other notable hosts, expanded the group and stepped forward introducing a full on website below including  forum, Facebook page, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch. While still active the ability to attract new members while hanging out on our own personal sites has been difficult. And hence i'm looking at starting things off fresh on the gta forums and keeping an ever present,  presence here !

In April this year, Phoenix the All-Stars Leading Lady, stepped down from here position as leader, as Real Life responsibility called. And her time available to devote to the ALL-Stars became less. I look forward to handing the reigns back to Phoenix on her return. 

The Off-Road All-Stars CREW EZINE

thumb-0.png#time=1454313880854

Click the image Above to FIND OUT SO MUCH MORE !

The New Chapter

So as we embark on a new chapter of the All-Stars, with myself Steve Dogg 51 as the leader, i'm looking to take things back to were it started,  here at Home on the Gta Forums. As i Search for New All-Stars to come join the current group who remains.

Im looking for members to become active in the Meets and activity's and particularly new Hosts (and old), writers, photographers, twitchers, youtubers and creators. what ever you outlet or talent there's a home here for you. We actively encourage and support new hosts, so if you have an idea for a meet, we will help support it and advertise it.

If you enjoy writing, we are always looking for honest feedback on the meets along with video and pictures of the action.

A message to Other Crew's

At the All-Stars were about playing the game and having fun, were a passive crew but we like competition in friendly enviroment. I will also be looking at forming new links with existing crew's, sharing meets setting up friendly competitions and just hanging out. if your part of a crew or its leader give me a shout :)

We already have strong and close links with Malicious Intent, Junk and Cloud 9 and there members. Many of us are members of these crews and others, as the GTA gets older peoples tastes and even change and we don't expect exclusivity from our members.

Thanks for your time guys & girls feel free to post away

and

remember

There ain't no mountain High Enough !

3636552.jpg

• meta187, postalsniper, livejoker and 13 others like this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:01 AM Edited by steve dogg 51, 03 September 2016 - 11:23 AM.

2081306_orig.png

8602967_orig.jpg

f696b8478372be14b6ca4dcfa39d17e9.jpg

9-Nf0xvaaEuOw-yULFTYcw_0_0.jpg92eee637_l.png

d536f4f9_l.png

• postalsniper, livejoker, Johnaton and 2 others like this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:08 AM Edited by steve dogg 51, 11 September 2016 - 09:19 AM.

1434829428.png

* How to Join *

Simply fill in the details and post in the thread here/or PM me and click the link and send a request.

4217-rgsc.jpg

Click the Tab Above for the Social Club Link

copy and past the layout below  in the thread and complete the details

Name:
Gamer Tag:
Social Club name:
tell us a bit about your self:

1434829428.png

Members

_N012RI_806yJQQ-8U-Oiw_0_0_small.jpg

Leader: steve dogg 51

xbl: steve dogg 51

gtaf: stevedogg51

Spoiler

Commissioners

0_0.jpg

BiasedTuna79706

Spoiler

f0ZgJw5fWkOPX_QlsrxZtQ_0_0_small.jpg

Yello Cactus

Spoiler

r8wowUyuO0-tw_iZjfGjTg_0_0_small.jpg

LCS Postal Sniper

Spoiler

gIvMXr3ohkGdL7888G43pA_0_0_small.jpg

daltonwilliams78

Spoiler

Spoiler

Alumi & Hall Of Fame

All Stars Of the past or those who are not as present as we would like anymore.

The people who built the crew and while All All-Stars are created equal some deserve as special mention.

NjBR3ZgVVk6zTY5mfBdtzQ_0_0_small.jpg

phoenix

Spoiler

• postalsniper, livejoker, DaltonWilliams123 and 2 others like this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:14 AM Edited by steve dogg 51, 25 March 2017 - 07:50 AM.

• postalsniper, livejoker, statistic and 2 others like this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:26 AM Edited by steve dogg 51, 08 August 2016 - 12:44 AM.

All-Stars Created Trails

DGlF0qPewFTDy5TANCHE.jpg

if your online and looking for some serious off-roading.

Look no Further !

check out our Database of Trails and climbs, Created by the Off-Road All-Stars Members

Don't forget to take some pics or video and post your feedback in the crew thread. Each Trail is graded on difficulty and enjoyment. And updated monthly.

* (ALS) Vapid Trails #1 *

by steve dogg 51

2_0.jpg

A celebration of all things Vapid. Off-Road Trails for the sandking - Guardian.

Enjoy the green lane track through and around Rayton and chiliad.

a great selection of props enhanced routes around raton canyon. Cross the Waterfall on rickety bridge. And then make your way over the bus bridge, and up the waterfall like you have never being before.  Easy/med route vapid sandking or guardian recommended, but can be completed in almost anything.

http://rsg.ms/57531b7

link to more trails

Past Featured Trails

April 2016

Spoiler

Featured Job

want something a little different, a break from all that mud and dirt. Check out our featured job.

Our featured Job could be a deathmatch, race or just

something fun we have found to do on GTA Online.  

* MARIO KART *

by lcspostalsniper

2_1.jpg

A GTA version of Rainbow Road from Mario Cart 64. Mid air track that's designed around Mt. Chiliad

http://rsg.ms/4c833ed

All-Stars Trails

A selection of the best and most popular trails from the Off-road All-Stars members.

The trails are not races they are designed to be done in a convoy or just on your own and test your off road skill. You will be amazed what you can climb with some patience and practice

So grab a sandking to start :) and hit the dirt

click here for link to all the Off-Road All-Stars Job (1920 and counting)

• postalsniper, livejoker, DaltonWilliams123 and 2 others like this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 17 April 2016 - 11:24 PM Edited by steve dogg 51, 08 August 2016 - 12:43 AM.

8d5a3d375ac01c0989602d83105e083c.jpg

• AlienTwo and Johnaton like this

Bekjenet
  • Bekjenet

Clean Racer, Track Creator

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:55 AM

Hey Steve, nice to read up some more on about what's ROAR all about :)

If you want to post your events on our forums (just as with the Stirling Cup), send me a message, I'm sure there are some Cloud9 members who like to do some off-roading for a change.

Cheers, Bek

• steve dogg 51 likes this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:23 AM

Hey Steve, nice to read up some more on about what's ROAR all about :)

If you want to post your events on our forums (just as with the Stirling Cup), send me a message, I'm sure there are some Cloud9 members who like to do some off-roading for a change.

Cheers, Bek

thanks Bek will do and will keep you up to Date on the ROAR stuff, working on a new video for the second round the track is finished. Will just have to find a space in the CL9 schedule (no easy task)

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:24 PM Edited by steve dogg 51, 18 April 2016 - 10:28 PM.

The Off-Road All-Stars Time Trail is up and running and open to all crews. Check out post 4 of this thread or click the link and give it a go. Post your pics of the times here :)

Make sure you check the vehicle allowance

The current standings as of the 18/4/16

37acb515b15bea12aefd07d3ab9b37ed.jpg

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:38 AM Edited by steve dogg 51, 19 April 2016 - 04:40 AM.

Feedback and pictures for the Donk Meet and also Dalton's Mad max meet is up guys

DONK MEET-

a_ml2fEdfk-O0nglgnzlCg_0_0.jpg

C2nuPMiFq0Sv7_3FTlod1Q_0_0.jpg

@livejokers feedback, pictures and Video - Awesome as always     http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1068705895

@stevedogg51 pictures and feedback http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1068708242

Daltons MAD MAX MEET

@stevedogg51 -feedback and pics http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1068702610

• postalsniper, livejoker, AlienTwo and 1 other like this

Colt2010
  • Colt2010

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:20 AM

https://imgur.com/MX2TLNM

I had a lot of fun on it. Just enough challenge to keep it fun without getting frustrated.

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:49 AM

I had a lot of fun on it. Just enough challenge to keep it fun without getting frustrated.

@colt Good time and glad to see you on here as well. How's things ?

Colt2010
  • Colt2010

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:12 PM

@colt Good time and glad to see you on here as well. How's things ?

Things have been pretty good. Just have had a lot of stuff going on and been busy. Finally getting around to being active again. How's things been with you?

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 21 April 2016 - 05:48 AM

@its been pretty busy. Had a little break from hosting. But back in it now. Also playing plenty of forza and r factor 2
  • Colt2010 likes this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 22 April 2016 - 05:44 AM Edited by steve dogg 51, 25 April 2016 - 09:58 PM.

Morning guys will be updating the leaderboard later today, if u haven't set your time give it a go and submit your picture in thread. Let me know what u think :)

4df1f0e0988c857f418e4cda8e8e4221.jpg

Thanks you to the Van Society and all credit to there Crew for the time trial idea.

The All-Stars are offering there Off-Road Take on this,

THE TIME TRAIL

Complete one lap of the Off-Rd Course in the Fastest time possible.

Take a photo/screen shot of your time

and submit it here in the Thread with the title time trail and your Gamer tag

2_2.jpg

http://rsg.ms/618bf84

ONLY, VEHICLES ALLOWED ARE THE

SANKDING

GURADIAN

INSURGENT

6X6

using the [Spoiler tab]

no cheating the, the check points can only be reached by completing the the climbs

Current standings as of 25th April 2016
6dc669508d437e60d1217ed06369ab41.jpg
  • DaltonWilliams123 likes this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:03 AM

Meet info and time trial will be updated tonight

I'm thinking of running a high life meet. Just a short meet, with an inspired, high life trail. And some expensive jobs. Lots of betting and also boat wars :) any interest ?

Also the next ALS meet with be up soon.

I'm thinking less of a plan is more of a plan :) but it's all about the people.

News of the next meet :)
75b70221609f9d2fbb25a37c864eb914.jpg

It's everyone's fav. The epic, butt numbing, dvt inducing around the map challenge. We lost 2 guys on the last attempt (one died from dehydration the other from ruptured piles)

For the people that don't know, we travel around the map off road sticking to the water line and some of the toughest impassable terrain that is there.

Ps it's gonna be a little different this around the map. Paying homage to Phoenix and also with a little of the Cammel Toe challenge thrown in. We are going to need to work as a team more than ever.

Hopefully it should add a little more fun, to everyone
  • Retired Mafia and krazyleroy like this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:00 PM

The score board is updated :)

6dc669508d437e60d1217ed06369ab41.jpg

Last week of this trail before the next :)

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:29 AM

Guys as you now know Season 2 of the off road all stars ROAR Rally Championship is under construction. And promises to be back bigger and better, with some new features:

While you wait, get some practise in one original Season #1 tracks all 16 are here and now available on Xbox 1 and PC. They have been updated to allow supers and the sultan RS.

http://gtaforums.com...entry1067973079

E.ZERO.3
  • E.ZERO.3

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:17 PM

Yo just stopping by, very interesting read. Looking forward to S2 of Roar Rally.

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:25 PM

Yo just stopping by, very interesting read. Looking forward to S2 of Roar Rally.

Thanks Eric. We should have some more info on it next week.

Hopefully this event will not take as long to reach its conclusion.

yello cactus
  • yello cactus

I like cactusus and I like the colour yellow

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:07 PM

If anyone plays DiRT Rally, there's a ROAR Racing League running at the moment.
Each Friday a new 4 Stage Rally or Hill Climb will start and end the followng Friday.

All you need to do is click the link to the official DiRT website and join the ROAR Racing league (you also need to join the DiRT website)

Any problems, please let me know.

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:05 PM

If anyone plays DiRT Rally, there's a ROAR Racing League running at the moment.
Each Friday a new 4 Stage Rally or Hill Climb will start and end the followng Friday.

All you need to do is click the link to the official DiRT website and join the ROAR Racing league (you also need to join the DiRT website)

Any problems, please let me know.

Nice to branch out into a few things :) to add t the main Gta game play

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 01 May 2016 - 12:00 AM

Here are the ROAR RALLY STAGES AS PROMISED SASH

http://gtaforums.com...r/?p=1068727332

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:31 AM Edited by steve dogg 51, 01 May 2016 - 02:45 AM.

******THREAD UPDATED ********

guys the crew info section from the 1st post of this thread has been updated for MAY 2016

TIME TRAIL - DEADLINE FOR THIS 1ST TRAIL IS MONDAY THIS WEEK LAST CHANCE TO SUBMIT A TIME

we have also added two new events the ROAR Racing DIRT RALLY time trail for dirt rally on xb1 and also the ROAR Forza Challenge. A

As our All-Star community grows its clear that we are also playing other games. So enjoy the challenge on dirt and forza.

http://gtaforums.com...r/?p=1068686824

FEATURED TRAIL AND JOBS  - has now been updated for May, with a new featured trail and Job of the month. More All-Stars

http://gtaforums.com...r/?p=1068686843

MEETS & EVENTS-  updated and moved to the appropriate sections. more meets info to be added this weekend. 

http://gtaforums.com...r/?p=1068686801

have a browse guys any feedback is always welcome

ViolatingBox
  • ViolatingBox

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:12 PM Edited by ViolatingBox, 01 May 2016 - 04:04 PM.

Time Trial

Good fun. Little frustrating with the Insurgent on the switchback checkpoint so I switched to the sandking to get a time up. I can see how its much faster though since it books it across the offroad spans between spots. Also, couldn't figure out the checkpoint in the shed area where the prison bus is stashed so I drove straight in and backed out. Will probably try to improve some more. Also, I assume custom vehicles are allowed?

Had a great insurgent run going, starts raining. Had to respawn after the bus bridge checkpoint, you fall off upon respawn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Figured out the shed, two different approaches. Now, which is faster.....Also, improved a lot with insurgent. Just looking for that fully clean run!

New Time

I am hunting for a sub 4.....

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:31 PM

Time Trial

Good fun. Little frustrating with the Insurgent on the switchback checkpoint so I switched to the sandking to get a time up. I can see how its much faster though since it books it across the offroad spans between spots. Also, couldn't figure out the checkpoint in the shed area where the prison bus is stashed so I drove straight in and backed out. Will probably try to improve some more. Also, I assume custom vehicles are allowed?

Had a great insurgent run going, starts raining. Had to respawn after the bus bridge checkpoint, you fall off upon respawn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Figured out the shed, two different approaches. Now, which is faster.....Also, improved a lot with insurgent. Just looking for that fully clean run!

New Time

I am hunting for a sub 4.....

yep the shed, is a pointless checkpoint or so it appears although its main purpose is to slow the faster vehicles down and make the whole route more even. Without it, the Trail would be more about flat out speed than the technical climbs.

thanks for the time. I will be updating the board tonight. In prep for the final results of round 1. The route for round 2 will be up next week ready for the times to start coming in.

keep hunting for the sub 4 mins its defo possible.

ViolatingBox
  • ViolatingBox

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:29 PM Edited by ViolatingBox, 01 May 2016 - 08:31 PM.

Well, I had a blast with this one. Some technical spots, some speed runs, and some lucky/unlucky bumps plague this time trial. I was very frustrated when I first used the insurgent. I soon realized it was the fastest vehicle for the course. I spent many attempts perfecting the lines and nailing my run. Stupid mistakes, overthinking spots, and sh*t luck led to some teeth grinding frustrations. Thankfully I had nothing to do today so I could waste attempt after attempt until the stars aligned. Well, they finally did! It wasn't a perfect run, I think very close to a sub 3 is possible but I've had enough.

Best time!

Can't wait for the next one!!

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 01 May 2016 - 09:33 PM

Hi fella glad you enjoyed it m. Unfortunately I can't view the time. Can u resend ?

ViolatingBox
  • ViolatingBox

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2016 - 10:54 PM

Weird, maybe its my privacy settings?

Spoiler

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:51 AM Edited by steve dogg 51, 02 May 2016 - 12:52 AM.

Got it congratulations mate in the front :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users