361 replies to this topic
MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:07 AM

I don't need it to work normally.  I don't save the game anymore and all 13 are there...Save is now backed up.  It's done.

Btw, I got 61 Days Passed Stat.  My old Save was 89 Days Passed...So I did it a lot better, actually, lol...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:16 AM

I really gotta finish III now, lol.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:53 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 16 May 2016 - 11:02 AM.

The Infernus is EC2.  The same exact Purple/Red/Brown Color can be found in traffic, but something else on the Infernus is visible and showing the EC2, but it's not the main color...

But yeah, you need to finish III once and for all...

Btw, there is an easier way to obtain these 3 EC Sports Cars.  You can just drive all 3 to the Safehouse and leave them sitting there and wait for the time to run out.  As long as you are sitting in one of the three with the other two visibly in sight in front of you, then there shouldn't be any problems and they shouldn't disappear.  Simply after the Mission fails, one by one, park inside the Garage...You don't need to park them inside the Garage while the timer is counting down, making you need to rush even quicker...

You park the Stinger and Infernus inside.  THEN the Bobcat on top of one of them, and THEN park the Cheetah in front.  You're doing it all wrong and very sketchy lol...

That Bobcat also should be AP by now, thus not damaging it when trying to back it up on top of the Stinger or Infernus, etc, etc...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:26 AM

The Bobcat was made DP after this. And no, the AP Bobcat will be in SSV, i will put the BP/DP Patriot in SI

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:44 AM

The Patriot is fine in SI, but it likes to roll off the Vehicles in SI unlike the Bobcat.  The Bobcat stays parked on top of the Infernus perfectly...

I had the BP/DP Patriot in SI the FIRST TIME I ever got all 13 on PS2, but didn't like that setup much.  This was also when I had the useless EC Black Trim Securicar in my Save, as well, skipping the DP/EC Cheetah.  Now, I don't get the Securicar and instead get the DP/EC Cheetah, while putting the Patriot in Portland, Bobcat in SI, and AP Cheetah in SSV...Like I show in my Photos...Everything fits like that, it's easy to take the Vehicles out, etc, etc.  I wouldn't recommend parking them any other way, tbh...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:03 PM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 16 May 2016 - 12:04 PM.

It might roll off if you park it on the Cheetah, but not if you drive it on top of the Infernus.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:12 PM

I really want to do my III Save on Mobile over, but it's going to have to wait until after my finish my 2nd Save File for SA on PS2.  Once that is done, I will be switching gears and doing my III Mobile Save over again, but this time, I will have 78 Mission Attempts like on PS2 and this time, I will make sure ALL the Vehicles are converted to DP, again, like I have on PS2...

After it's done, I certainly won't ever need to do III again on either PS2 or Mobile, although, I will probably do another Save on PS2 in Slot 3, underneath my main Save with all 13 Special Vehicles so I can obtain the EP/EC Securicar, DP/EC FBI Car, and all DP/NE Vehicles.  It'll also have 74 Mission Attempts, only failing one Mission to obtain the EP/EC Securicar...After the Slot 3 Save, then I surely will be done with III and have ALL Special Vehicles and Glitch Vehicles to exist in III but split up into 2 Save Files on PS2 since only 13 can be stored and not 14 or more, etc...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:14 PM

Unless there will be a method to obtain some vehicles without failing a mission :p, Then you need to re-do III

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:27 PM

Yeah, but re-doing III in general is nothing for me.  It takes all of 3 days using the 53% Starter Save and all 13 Special Vehicles at BEST are a 2 and 1/2 or 3 star difficulty.  There is nothing in III that I find tedious or difficult to get at this point.  I did III so many times now while getting all 13 so it's second nature to me these days while getting them all...

Plus, I doubt anything will be found.  The only way to pass Van Heist is delivering the Securicar to the Garage, but Claude is glued to the ground when the Garage is closing, thus no way of retrieving the BP/FP Securicar with passing.  The Unique Corpse Manana needs to be crushed to pass the Mission.  Claude can't retrieve that after it's inside the Crusher in Ghost Form when the Mission passes.  You can't retrieve the AP/EC Stretch and then pass the Mission.  If you remove the Stretch from Joey's Garage and then go back to it and into the blue marker, the game will freeze and the cutscene will be locked in place with Claude standing in Joey's Garage, thus can't continue the Mission.  BP/FP Trashmaster can't be blown up during Blow Fish and then expect to take it to SI, the only Garage in which can store it.  The 3 EC Sports Cars all need to be taken to a Garage, similar to that of the BP/FP Securicar.  Once you park the Sports Cars in the Garage, Claude is glued to the ground and can't retrieve the Sports Cars after putting them in that Garage, thus impossible to have them and pass the Mission.

Thus 5 Mission Failures and 78 Attempts in III at best, which I already achieved twice on PS2 and about to be my third time, but the Save will be on Mobile.  Just like in VC, it's impossible to pass Supply and Demand and obtain the BP/EP/FP Squalo just like it's impossible to pass The Driver while obtaining the BP/EP/FP Sabre Turbo, thus 2 Mission Failures and 90 Attempts in VC at best.  Again, which I have on PS2 already for my current Save.  I already have Saves with the absolute lowest Stats and all Special Vehicles, etc, etc...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:56 PM

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:04 PM

Nice!  You should be finishing up the III Save soon...All you need now is the AP Cheetah.  Too bad you're getting it with a Mission Failure at the end of the game instead of passing for it...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:11 PM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 16 May 2016 - 10:11 PM.

Yeah on my next playtrough i will get it without failing it. If i had known it adds attempts even after 100% i woukd've done it much earlier

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:16 PM

When I got it on Mobile last Summer, I actually used a Fire Truck to obtain it with Mission Failure, but I did it early on in the beginning right when the El Burro Pay Phone Missions become available.  I did that because at the time, I didn't know about the Car Thieves as a Method to make Vehicles DP.  Before, I only knew the Mission Scripted Passenger Method, which there isn't many Missions which allow this to work out and make DP Vehicles.  I got the Cheetah early, even with a Mission Failure, mainly cuz I HAD to make it DP and thought if I got it at the end of the game, I wouldn't be able to ever make it DP......Now of course that is easy to do using a Car Thief.  When I do my new Mobile Save, I surely will do it EXACTLY like PS2.  I'll have 78 Mission Attempts for sure and all 13 Special Vehicles full converted no doubt.  Knowing all the tricks now BEFORE I start will surely make this easier than last time...

thehambone
  • thehambone

Been away for a while; school is currently kicking my ass...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:43 AM Edited by thehambone, 17 May 2016 - 04:44 AM.

I'm starting a new GTA III playthough and these are the special vehicles I wish to collect this time around:
  • EC Teal Kuruma [Give Me Liberty]
  • BP/FP/EP Cheetah [Turismo]
  • EC Black Rumpo [Under Surveillance]
  • BP Barracks OL [Arms Shortage]
  • BP/FP/EP Bobcat [Evidence Dash]
  • BP Patriot [Marked Man]
  • EC Black Trim Securicar [Decoy]
  • EC Black Fbi Car
Since I have a strict "no wasted/busted/mission failures" policy, I'm only going for vehicles that don't require mission failure.
  • MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:41 AM

Since you're only going for 8 Special Vehicles despite having 13 spots to store them, I recommend also trying to obtain an NE Taxi, NE Cabbie, NE Borgnine, and NE Hoods Rumpo XL.  At least that will fill 12 total spots up and then you're not wasting the space.  Make sure to convert all of these to DP, as well, except the EC Black Trim Securicar since the Crusher won't allow that to be DP.

• thehambone likes this

thehambone
  • thehambone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:38 PM

Good idea! You should list those in the OP as "Extras" or something, because I almost forgot about them! Also, how would I go about getting the NE Borgnine? It seems like I would need to keep driving past it at very high speeds and hope the game is too slow to load the light on top.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:17 PM

Yeah, I will add NE Vehicles to III, VC, LCS, and VCS Guides eventually as extras since they aren't Special Vehicles but Glitch Vehicles and can be obtained at any time...

Yeah, I think so.  It's gonna be a pain in the ass to get, but the others should be no problem...Getting an NE Borgnine and then making it DP would be pretty cool and something very rare since it'll probably be difficult to get one to spawn...

• thehambone likes this

thehambone
  • thehambone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:44 PM

Yeah, it'd be pretty awesome if I can get it! :D

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:48 PM

It's just like getting an NE Bloodring Banger in VC.  It's all about luck and driving quickly to the Stadium while a lot of other sh*t is going on and hoping it spawns NE.  That is how the NE Borgnine in III probably is like.  Possible, but may take a while to get, that's for sure.  Good luck! :D :p

What part are you currently up to in your Playthrough?

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:16 PM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 17 May 2016 - 07:17 PM.

Or if you are on PC you just use the replay feature to make the Borgnine NE.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:21 PM

Yeah, I forgot about that.  I think he's doing the Save on PC, despite owning it on PS2, so he could use that Method to get an NE Borgnine, but that Method is just as cheap as the Duplication Method to obtain the EP/EC Securicar on PC.  It's best to obtain it the challenging Method to feel like you accomplished something in the end.  The PC Method to make NE Vehicles and the PC Method to obtain the EP/EC Securicar are cheap tricks, imo...

thehambone
  • thehambone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:53 PM

Nope, I'm doing it on PS2.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:05 PM

Ah, then yeah, the way I explained getting it with luck is the only way you'll be able to pull it off, then.  It's always better to play on PS2, anyways.  Better experience and always a greater challenge compared to PC.  For instance, on PS2, you can't use the rotating camera in a Vehicle or on foot but on PC, as well as Mobile, you can.  You're locked in place in III and VC for PS2 and the only way to look around in a Vehicle is using the L2 and R2 Buttons as drive-by to look left or right or holding both L2 and R2 to look behind you.  Or on foot, you need to be completely stopped and then use the right analog stick to bring Claude and Tommy to first person and turn him left, right, etc to see in that direction.  No such thing as the rotating camera, only on PC and Mobile is that feature there.  Maybe Xbox, too, but not the original PS2.  There is many things like this and that's why PS2 always will be the King of Platforms and the hardest way to play GTA and go for Special Vehicles...

thehambone
  • thehambone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2016 - 03:04 AM

What part are you currently up to in your Playthrough?

I realized I never answered this! I'm currently about halfway through Portland story-wise and I've done most of the side-jobs on Portland, including Taxi Driver and Paramedic. So far the only special vehicle I have is the EC Teal Kuruma.

Yeah, I'm just gonna keep whizzing past the Borgnine and hope that an NE one spawns for now. :p

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2016 - 11:31 AM

Shouldn't you have unlocked the El Burro Pay Phone Missions already?  If you wait to long and the Triads hate Claude and/or the Mafia hates Claude, the Cheetah will be unobtainable.  It's only possible to obtain with passing the Mission RIGHT after the Phone Missions become unlocked.  The Triads hating Claude comes quick, so don't f*ck up.  If you have the Triads/Mafia hating Claude, then the Cheetah is equal to killing Kenji before completing the Missions and locking yourself out of 100%; in other words, f*cked.  You'll be f*cked and need to start over if you don't get the Cheetah asap...

thehambone
  • thehambone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2016 - 03:30 PM

Thanks for the tip! I've unlocked them, but haven't completed them yet. I deliberately stopped doing story missions after The Getaway so I'd have all of the Portland side missions unlocked. Since then I've been making my way through the Portland side activities. I'll probably end with El Burro's missions. :^: Unfortunately, I won't get the chance to play again until tonight. :/

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:21 PM

Nice!  Don't forget to get it asap before the Triads and Mafia hate Claude.  It's simple to get, tbh.  Once you have it flipped over or the driver leaves it once the Race/Mission is passed, pushing it back is the easy part.  Just take your time.  You have nothing to worry about but slowly pushing it back to the Garage and it pushes like nothing...

• thehambone likes this

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:07 PM

I.m.o the Securicar is a * star difficulty if you destroy it instead of forcing it into the garage.
  • LieutenantCB17 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:33 PM

Nice!  You should be done soon.  Just the AP Cheetah and to finish to 100% I guess.  Shouldn't be too long now.  It's been a long time since you started...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:36 PM

Yeah, the UC Securicar video will be uploaded in 1 hour

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users