GTA III Special Vehicle Guide

482 replies to this topic
SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

That Pink Blip won't hurt your Game or anything, it will only stay there and be annoying forever. Happens when you make DP Vehicles on Mobile using Deal Steal. This same exact thing happened to MorsPrincipiumEst when he was making his own III Mobile Save.

Also it seems to not only be only one Pink Blip, but rather more on top of each other...

Weird stuff happens in III and the game isn't exactly "glitch-proof" (in terms of reloading and every side effects from before are gone), so you'll have to live with the Pink Blip.

You can think positively about this though, that shows that your Save is "more unique" as you have a Pink Blip on the Radar, but honestly with 4 DP Vehicles made from Deal Steal (on Mobile!!!!), this Pink Blip is worth it.

ITZ_CHAFIKO
  • ITZ_CHAFIKO

I'll cry when I'm done killing

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 6 days ago Edited by ITZ_CHAFIKO, 6 days ago.

Btw, why didn't you include the unique Ghost in your guide?
If you have the Black FBI car, then I see little reason why you wouldn't include the 2nd unique vehicle in GTA 3 (I know the garage will crash when you try to store it, but still)

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 6 days ago

Because the Unique Ghost Missing is unobtainable. Unobtainable Special Vehicles will NEVER be in the Guides. You can put the Ghost Missing in the Staunton Island Garage, but then the Game will crash if you try to open the Garage Door, or how it is on the PS2 Version, it would crash because the Garage Door even closes, it would crash if you just put it inside. So there is simply no reason to include it in the Guide.

EC Black FBI Car is in the Guide because it's EC, you can't get the Color from Pay and Spray. And besides, you can make it DP and then it will be a One Time Only Special Vehicle, atleast on the PS2 Version.

The only Special Vehicles that really need to be added are the NE Taxi and NE Hoods Rumpo XL, but I'll get to the 3D Era Guides once the IV Guides are polished.

• MorsPrincipiumEst, Misunderstood and ClaudeIzABadAzz like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users