I would play this game, but on my current computer it gets mad lag spikes :/

buy better pc or install cleo antilag mod
  • DragonpokeZ and Lennart - like this

Odyss
  • Odyss

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:57 AM Edited by Odyss, 05 May 2017 - 08:57 AM.

How do I get the bulletproof Borgnine taxi?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:23 AM

With a Save Editor.  Cuz it doesn't exist in-game...

Nick007J
  • Nick007J

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:53 PM

I had a look at the video showing how to retrieve RC Bandit from Toyminator. I barely understand what's the point of constant replay spamming but I didn't make sense of it anyway and failed to obtain it with this method. I was analysing what could cause RC vehicle to be stored and had an idea which turned out to be successful. Method only requires 1 mission fail. Here is the video:

Keeping vehicle after mission failure is the same. However, after putting it into garage I don't start the mission again. Instead, I perform a very precise timing trick: 'blow up' button must be pressed just before garage closes (there is only 1 frame window for this keypress). If done too early or too late, RC Bandit disappears without a trace. If done correctly, RC Bandit is restored just like regular blown up vehicle after garage opens. I haven't encountered any crashes with LMB presses after restoring and reloading. Maybe this even works on consoles since I don't use any replays.
  • SpriteFan274 likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:11 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 05 August 2017 - 07:19 PM.

Incredible!!!!  Just in time, too! :)

I literally finished my NEW GTA III Starter Save 5 minutes ago and came to post the progress only to see this!

53% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 0 Missions Failed, 24 Days Passed in Game, and 1 out of 13 Special Vehicles. Backed it up on my USB Drive.

This one is very good since my old Starter Save had 37 Days Passed in Game.  This new one has 24 and it's the ONLY reason I am redoing the Starter Save and 1st 100% Save File...For LESS Days Passed in Game Stat.  I'll beat 61 Days Passed in Game for the 1st Save.

Now, the good news is I planned to do a 2nd Save File for III as well and gather up ALL remaining Special Vehicles like the EP/EC Securicar, DP/EC FBI Car, DP/NE Taxi, and DP/NE Hoods Rumpo XL.  I'll be SURE to check into the Unique RC Bandit, too, as I really wanted it on PS2 and hope it works...

Your Video will also be going into the Guide.  Havoline's Video sucks...

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:19 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 05 August 2017 - 07:20 PM.

That's an incredible discovery Nick! Still I want to know if it works on Console or Mobile. It should be doable atleast on Console. It also doesn't use and sort of Replay or OM0.

When I finally get to the Guide Editing I'll be sure to use that Video and explain the new Method... I promise I'll edit tomorrow as I've procastinated enough with it.

Also, awesome job on the III Starter Save. Two III 100% Saves will be no Problem.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:38 PM

Well, all you had to do to obtain RC Bandit was ask Nick007J to help you, as I did. Same with H/TP/EC Banshee. I literally can't get why you always waiting until someone will look into something unclear for, if you can easily ask a smart person instead?

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:46 PM Edited by MM KJ, 05 August 2017 - 07:50 PM.

And I let someone else do the Bandit for me..bcs my old computer was slow af to do the right-timing replay tricks. Wow. Feeling a bit bad rn. This made me actually want to REDO my III and VC files..from scratch. To obtain things correctly, forget all editors, focus on mission attempts, fixing my 22 deaths or so in each..

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:47 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 05 August 2017 - 07:49 PM.

Also, awesome job on the III Starter Save. Two III 100% Saves will be no Problem.

Thanks.  Feels good knowing I never have to do another Starter Save ever again.  Despite saying this in the past, my Stats were never like they are today for all ten of the GTA's I did a Starter Save for, so now I am officially done.  GTA as a whole is almost done.  I only have to do two 100% Saves for III, a 2nd 100% Save for SA, then some stuff for TLaD/TBoGT, and IV, and GTA is done for me.  It's still possible I do a 3rd VC Save, 10th LCS Save, and 7th VCS Save in the far future, though, when I am bored and have nothing else to do.  I also want to do stuff for SA Mobile and LCS Mobile.  Should be done with the 3D Era on PS2 and the HD Era on PS3 by this October/November at the latest and can finally just enjoy all the work I've done over the years and won't bother REDOING anything anymore.  Just ADD more Save Files if I find it necessary...

I literally can't get why you always waiting until someone will look into something unclear for, if you can easily ask a smart person instead?

Who said I was waiting?  It happened, I am glad, and that's it.  He could of not shared it, I could of not known, I could of finished my 2nd III Save File, and life would of went on.  So what's the issue here?

If someone finds something, they are capable of sharing it (if they want).  You don't need to beg for someone to look into something.  They will if they want.  If not, not the end of the world...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:52 PM Edited by MM KJ, 05 August 2017 - 07:58 PM.

Fek me REDO GTA III and VC, finish SA, GTA V guide in progress...man and I've never even played LCS, VCS, any IV series in my whole life..

I have literally wasted my life. What have I done for GTA VC/3? Spammed cheats to get max money/guns (99999 grenades ain't ez), done sh*tty things to get NE vehicles, obtained stuff making things f*cked up for myself..man. Sometimes I think Ima leave those saves just to remember all this in the future. Nostalgic.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:01 PM

I've been doing this sh*t for a long, long time since May 2014.  I did all the games over and over and always improved.  Only now, it's getting harder and harder to improve.  There's only so much you can improve until it becomes almost impossible to improve and that's sort of at the stage I am now.  It's embarrassing to say the least how many Saves I had to go through to get something right, though.  I've done all the 3D Era GTA's 10 to 24 times and the HD Era GTA's 2 to 4 times.  All 100% with low Stats and Special Vehicles, but is wasn't until NOW a days where I am doing the Stats much lower.  Some of the GTA's, it's not my goal to do that many Saves, as it's no point, BUT if you want ALL Special Vehicles, you HAVE TO do all the Saves just to get them all.  Like III, for instance, there is about 18 Special Vehicles in the Game (counting the RC Bandit and both NE Vehicles), so if you want them all, yet only 13 fit per Save File, you need 2 Saves.  I have/will have 2 Saves for III, 2 (or 3) Saves for VC, 2 Saves for SA, 9 Saves (or 10) for LCS, 6 Saves (or 7) for VCS, 2 Saves for IV, 2 Saves for TLaD, 3 Saves for TBoGT, 1 (or 2) Saves for CW, and 1 (or 2) Saves for V.  As you can see, ALL of the GTA's I had to do multiple Saves due to LOW storage space.  If you want them all, you must do more Saves...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 August 2017 - 11:35 PM Edited by MM KJ, 05 August 2017 - 11:36 PM.

Still that's strange you want 1-2 saves for V and 2-3 for VC. For me, even 7 saves in V is not enough. But staying on topic, since 2014? Lucky bro. I got my GTA 3 in 2006 and VC 2008, I was instantly interested in special vehicles, e.g. in III I thought there are only two: BP Barracks and BP Patriot which I discovered by myself. Since then, I've been developing and in 2015, I made it to the point I am right now with my videos. Tho I finished obtaining in GTA III in 2011. Since then I haven't touched those games until NOW when I got a new computer. And - now I find out everything I have done is actually a piece of crap (not blaming you, myself). Obtaining vehicles, relying on videos; spamming cheats 3 months in a row, every day to get 99999 bullets, obtaining unnecessary stuff and doing every god damn save from scratch, because I didn't know about forums, save editors, STARTER SAVES (me dummee). 10 years of work - gone.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:09 AM

Well, I OWNED III, VC, SA, IV, and V since RELEASE DATE (2001, 2002, 2004, 2008, and 2013), but I didn't start trying to go for 100% in ANY GTA's until 2006, where I only did III, VC, and SA.  But after V was released, after I finished College, and after learning so much that has been found and obtainable since 2006 when I first heard of Special Vehicles, I got into it even more.  And ever since 2014, been perfecting every GTA I own.  Didn't buy LCS, VCS, TLaD, TBoGT, or CW until March, April, and December 2014.

Back in 2006 when I did III, Crusher wasn't known, and I literally only had a BP Barracks OL and a BP Patriot.  How time flies and changes everything...

I remember back in 2006, the BP/EP/FP Cheetah and AP/EC Stretch were circulating the Internet and how to obtain them with bizarre cheating Methods.  I also remembered how people said you needed Flying Cars Cheat for that Stretch...The AP/EC Black Stretch is very nostalgic to me...

Yeah, in with the new, out with the old.  All my old sh*t is deleted upon completing something new...Anything I done previously is wiped off the planet and I only keep my most recent Starter Saves and 100% Saves.  But like I said, what I've been working on since December 2016 until now, and STILL continuing to work on up until the Winter is the final things I do.  Then I am done with GTA and will just enjoy my 100% Saves and mess around with all the Special Vehicles I obtained in each game...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:37 AM

Haha I was born in 2000 even when SA came out I was learning how to write :D .But now it is time to move on with a life, and since everything is discovered in old GTAs now, I should make saves perfect as soon as I start ones, so for the rest of my life, I can enjoy the game.

Nick007J
  • Nick007J

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:20 AM Edited by Nick007J, 06 August 2017 - 11:26 AM.

I tested RC Bandit on PS2 emulator and succeeded. I have a video that involves loading save states but it shows there should be no problems on actual console other that a few retries. Unfortunately there is a general problem that garage door refuses to open when 3 or more vehicles are inside if player is controlling RC vehicle, even if the vehicle itself is far away.

Edit: at the end I also check if game crashes on attempt to enter RC vehicle, and, indeed, it does.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:32 AM

Okay so it's surely possible on Console. Awesome! Any way to teleport into the Unique RC Bandit (like in LCS and VCS)?

Is this trick possible for the Toyz RC Side Missions?

Nick007J
  • Nick007J

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:49 AM

Any way to teleport into the Unique RC Bandit (like in LCS and VCS)?

No, because teleport can only be triggered by player's collision with vehicle, and RC Bandit doesn't have collision in GTA III.

Is this trick possible for the Toyz RC Side Missions?

I think no, because at any point of side mission when player can exit toyz van, RC vehicle doesn't exist (unlike Toyminator where RC Bandit spawns exactly after player enters toyz van).

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:12 PM

@Nick, nice one!  I'll definitely get it in the 2nd Save File no doubt!

Yeah, I also wondered about the Mafia Massacre, Diablo Destruction, Rumpo Rampage, and all those Toyz Van Missions if you could get a Bandit, but I guess not.  No worries.  This one from Toyminator deserves to be obtained with a basic Mission Failure!

About 3 or more Vehicles in Garage, I am barely going to have any Vehicles in my 2nd Save File and most will be in SI, so that won't be a problem for me.  The Garage will be empty...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:05 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 07 August 2017 - 12:49 PM.

61% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 1 Mission Failed, 27 Days Passed in Game, and 3 out of 13 Special Vehicles. Backed it up on my USB Drive.

So far I got the DP/EC Kuruma, BP/FP Securicar, and AP Cheetah.  All three are in the SSV Garage.  Tomorrow, I will get the Unique Corpse Manana, AP/EC Stretch, and BP/FP Trashmaster with Bomb and unlock SI.

For some reason, I had some big issues today with the Cheetah from Turismo.  Note to people who never obtained it before and want to obtain it: DO NOT BACK THE MR. WONGS UP INTO THE GARAGE!!!  You CAN get it out, but it takes a long time at times, or just doesn't come out at all.  Make sure to drive it in STRAIGHT to the Garage like shown in Videos, and then BACK IT OUT of the Garage before starting Turismo.  I had to literally start over because of this today as it wasn't worth wasting so much time trying to get the damn thing out of the Garage due to backing it up into the Garage.  Furthermore, it took like 6 tries to obtain the damn thing.  It never flips for me, literally.  I always need to chase it around Atlantic Quays and ram the sh*t out of it around that area before it flips over.  Finally did it and then used TOP DOWN VIEW to push it back to the Garage.  Vehicles in which are on their backs like the Cheetah and Bobcat like to go invisible, but when switching the Camera to TOP DOWN, it comes back onto the screen.  Plus, Top Down View makes less traffic spawn and it's actually easier to push Vehicles like that...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

Lol how do you get them go invisible? It has NEVER happened to me, although I use the normal camera..

I started redoing my GTA III Saves. I had no idea before that you can obtain this Cheetah while passing the mission..nice! I'm also trying to achieve the very low 'people wasted by you' stat. Pretty difficult actually..

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:00 PM

I don't know.  When a Vehicle is on its back for too long (Cheetah and Bobcat are TP) and you're pushing it way too slow back to the Garage, it goes invisible.  It's shown in many Videos, so it's not like this doesn't happen.  Those people on PC just use Replay or something to get it to come back onto the screen, but it's not needed as just switching Camera Angles fixes it...

If the Stats aren't good, then I don't even bother doing a Save, tbh.  Starter Save has to be achieved and perfect.  100% has to be achieved and once again perfect with as low Stats I can get, all Special Vehicles must be obtained (no matter how many Save Files it takes).  Until then, I don't really look at anything being done to the fullest.  The Cheetah with pass has been known for ages now and it's way better to get like that than after 100% using a Tank due to an extra Mission Attempt to get it like that.  Unlike other GTA's where a Side Mission is passed and stops adding Attempts if you repeat it later on, GTA III's Turismo isn't like that.  So if you want to pass Turismo and obtain the Cheetah, then you can avoid 1 Attempt.  You can get 13 Special Vehicles and have 78 Attempts by the end.  That is if you go for the best 13, which to me are the DP/EC Kuruma, BP/FP Securicar, AP Cheetah, Unique Corpse Manana, AP/EC Stretch, BP/FP Trashmaster with Bomb, DP/EC Rumpo, BP/DP Barracks OL, AP Bobcat, DP/EC Cheetah, DP/EC Stinger, DP/EC2 Infernus, and BP/DP Patriot.  If you get these 13, you can finish with 78 Attempts, which is the lowest possible with these 13.  Then in a 2nd Save File, you can get the EP/EC Securicar, Unique RC Bandit, DP/EC FBI Car, DP/NE Taxi, and DP/NE Hoods Rumpo XL.  Will finish with 75 Attempts, only failing twice for the Securicar and Bandit.

I don't really care for MOST Stats in the Pause Menus, but there is some big ones that I surely keep to a minimum and there is some different ones across all the GTA's I look at.  In III, though, it's only Deaths/Busted/Cheats/Mission Attempts/Days Passed in Game.  There is no Pay and Spray Visits Stat in this game or Safehouse Visits or Total Playing Time, etc...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:57 PM

100% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 5 Missions Failed, 46 Days Passed in Game, and 13 Special Vehicles!

Save File 1:

Portland: BP/DP Patriot

Staunton Island: AP Bobcat, BP/DP Barracks OL, DP/EC Cheetah, DP/EC Stinger, DP/EC Infernus, BP/FP Trashmaster with Bomb

Shoreside Vale: AP/EC Stretch, AP Cheetah, DP/EC Kuruma, DP/EC Rumpo, BP/FP Securicar, Unique Corpse Manana

pVMHm6V.jpg?1

gBM22WZ.jpg?1

3Oy67bX.jpg?1

The Only Missions Failed: Van Heist to Obtain the BP/FP Securicar, Dead Skunk in the Trunk to Obtain the Unique Corpse Manana, Salvatore's Called a Meeting to Obtain the AP/EC Stretch, Blow Fish to Obtain the BP/FP Trashmaster with Bomb, and Grand Theft Auto to Obtain the DP/EC Cheetah/DP/EC Stinger/DP/EC Infernus at the Same Time.

Slayed it again.  Had 61 Days Passed in Game last time, now 46.  Would of had 45, but decided to go for 125 Health and had to wait a little bit until it was night time, so a new day rolled over.  Speaking of which, a while back someone told me this wasn't possible on PS2, but I guess it is...

In a couple days I will start the 2nd Save File.  Don't have to even obtain a single Special Vehicle until Escort Service and Toyminator late into the game.  I plan to just speedrun all of Portland and most of SI Story Missions without saving until I find it necessary...Game is too easy, anyways...

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:19 PM

Probably the best III Save in existence according to the Stats with Special Vehicles! Can't wait to see your 2nd Save where you'll obtain the EP/EC Securicar, Unique RC Bandit, DP/EC FBI Car, DP NE Taxi and DP NE Hoods Rumpo XL. Hardest tasks will be the RC Bandit and making the FBI Car into DP as you'll need a Mission Scripted Passanger for it. Making DP Emergency Vehicles glitch out the Game as far as I remember, thought it's not hard if you know what you're doing.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:28 PM

For the DP/EC FBI Car, I will be using Rumble...The final D-Ice Pay Phone Mission.  I've done this for my Mobile Save, since the Taxi Trick doesn't work on Mobile, you're forced to use Mission Scripted Passengers to make Vehicles DP if you want to use the Crusher, and I did Mobile twice, so I have enough experience with that.  Doing it on PS2 and using the Rumble Pay Phone Mission will be easy as I don't need to activate Taxi Driver AND Vigilante at the same time and get a bunch of Pink and Green Blips all over the Radar which DOES happen if you try to make Emergency Vehicles DP using the simple Taxi Trick.  Then those Blips remain, Save is corrupt and can be thrown in the trash (however, I know people these days praise glitched Saves ;) ) for all I care.

As for the EP/EC Securicar, I never obtained it before to date, not once in any Save.  But I will be using a Tank to run into it and blow it up, then push the wreck back to the Garage.  Shouldn't be too hard since my SI Garage will be completely empty and once the Securicar is in the Garage, I will immediately take the Tank to the EV Crane afterwards.  Will obtain the Rhino Tank during Arms Shortage with that teleport-into-it-when-doors-are-blocked-off Method.

Looking forward to trying out the Unique RC Bandit.  Shouldn't be too hard, but like Nick said, will probably take a few tries before I get the timing just right when the Garage closing so it doesn't disappear or crash the game...

Anyways, I will be in SSV trying that out soon enough.  The game goes ultra quick and it's simple...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:02 PM Edited by MM KJ, 10 August 2017 - 02:09 PM.

Nice one, MorsPrincipiumEst!

I have beaten the game in 51 days (record), but with cheats and no special vehicles, so that doesn't count.

That's why I want to combine my full GTA III skills and experiences and my now-I'm-older-and-smarter brainwork to make similar 2-save run in PC, which will probably include same vehicles. My goal is to get minimal days passed, but I'm also aiming for accuarcy and people wasted stats. Let's see what happens!

Also I will obtain UC/EP Securicar via replay method, I think. Also BP/EP/FP Cheetah with PASS, as this is new strategy for me, I'm only interested in this vehicle. Other stuff in this run is just boring repeating...though I like thinking that my stats are better then.

Fun fact: in my last 'best save', there were 22 deaths, 5 busted and 213 mission attempts. I know you probably die in pains after reading this :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:11 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 10 August 2017 - 02:12 PM.

In before some idiot skips half the game and then says they did it "better" than mine! ;)

Hey, at least you don't lie and make sh*t up to make yourself sound better.  So hats off to you...

I am gonna try and get under 40 Days Passed in Game for the 2nd Save since there is nothing to obtain until Escort Service.

Accuracy is bullsh*t.  I had 269% Accuracy at once and now when I finish it's 169%.  It's over 100% cuz you can easily just shoot your own BP Vehicles with the M60 and increase the Stat beyond 100%.  It's pointless, really, and not even worth to look at it since it can be bullsh*tted like that by just shooting BP Vehicles or wrecks of Vehicles...

People Wasted Stat, never payed attention to that one, but go for it! :D :p

You should be able to do it!  III isn't very difficult and goes quick.  Yeah, all you need is 2 Saves in III to have literally everything to exist in the game.  I like that, unlike LCS/VCS where I need way too many Saves just to get everything to exist in the games...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:28 PM Edited by MM KJ, 10 August 2017 - 03:55 PM.

Yeah thanks! Haha why not to be fair? Making your own ruined sh*t better is always the best feeling :D

Days stat - My main goal is under 40 days (at least second file if I'm not fast enough with first).

Wasted stat - it is interesting to try, since there is no missions in GTA III where you have to kill random peds. I want to kill 0 peds. So If'll have anything in this stat, the equal number should show up in 'gang members killed' stat (though there are some errands where you have to kill bosses or dealers and such. Wasted by others is damn hard to control on 0 though.. even wasted by me, cause peds are stupid in GTA III and jump into your car to die 🙄. (In san they jump away). It is not impossible and is challenging, so why not to try.

Accuarcy - The reason I'm going for it, is rather personal fun, because I have a SilentPatch which fixed this M16 sh*t so 100 is max for me rn.

My next goal is VC, 'fixing' it similarily.

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:52 PM

Maybe it's better to post save achievements with stats? Special Vehicle Collection doesn't look so impressive without Stats in my opinion.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:40 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 10 August 2017 - 10:16 PM.

Maybe it's better to post save achievements with stats? Special Vehicle Collection doesn't look so impressive without Stats in my opinion.

You here to nitpick like other people love doing without saying anything worth while?  Besides, who are we trying to kid here?  You know you won't be satisfied even when you see those Photos, either, you know.  Always need something more and something else to complain about and you've not once showed appreciation toward ANYONE'S work, so...And for your information, I said this to MM KJ in the V Guide and will copy/paste it so you can read it here.  I've already done this in the past and gave all my Stats, Starter Saves and 100% Saves, to err5 in PM if you have to know.  But again, this stuff was from back in 2015 which is in all way, shape, and form inferior to what I have done now.  So, if you have patience, you can see all the Stat Photos by this Fall/Winter when I finish EVERYTHING.  Once ALL Saves, for ALL GTA's are finished, then it's time to take Stat Photos.  Until then, wait.  Besides, you can already see my HD Era Photos in a couple Topics already...Like HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.  Oh and here is some Mobile Stats and my OLD PS2 100% Save where it had 61 Days Passed in Game from last year ----> http://gtaforums.com...entry1069017988

I will eventually be taking Photos of all of my Pause Menu Stats for III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD, TBoGT, CW, and V...Starter Saves AND 100% Saves, so be patient.  I will probably feature all of that in my Profile where you see all my Special Vehicle Collection Photos for all ten of these GTA's, too.  I hope it all fits, as there is going to be like 300 Photos or more in total in my Profile eventually! :D :p  First I need to FINISH ALL of my GTA Projects, though, before doing this.  It'll all be done this late Fall or early Winter if I stay persistent...

And, who want's a collection, true GTA players make one for themselves by themselves.

This.  It's typically people who suck at the games begging for your hard work done in the Saves.  Feel sorry for these people, lol...Then when you don't give it to them, they hate you for it, which is just embarrassing on their part.  They know they suck, or they wouldn't be asking you for the Saves...I had plenty of people crying to me in PM for my Saves over the years and just told them to f*ck off and do it themselves.  That simple.  Jealous children, be jealous...

But that is exactly true.  Anyone can "post" the "best" Starter Save or 100% Save, but only the weak minded fools will download it and play in the sandbox.  I am only interested in my OWN work, not someone else's work.  You gain no experience from taking other people's sh*t instead of doing it yourself.  Like I said, feel sorry for those people...

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:25 PM

Uhm, c'mon, I meant that it's better to post info about stats in THIS POST. I thought it's obvious. And I said that because I always see your progress and your stats, and it's better to save them in the one place. Not in the random posts that will be lost with time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users