Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's your roleplay for CJ outside of the story ?

20 replies to this topic
Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2016 - 10:24 AM

The the main thing I love about San Andreas is that the huge map and vast amount of really good content and features gives the game limitless opportunities and methods to create really fun and interesting roleplaying stories of your own for CJ, outside the main story.

I have my own roleplay going on right now after the main story for CJ and it goes like this.

* Reason behind gang wars for territory is for control of crack sales in these territories. I ignore the no-crack policy in the main story. Well the Families must be making money from some kind of drugs if CJ is making money from controlling turf.

* The Verdant Meadows airstrip missions for the Truth are completed to make CJ money. In my RP, the profit money is from drugs flown in from Mexico and supplied to the Families, which makes CJ money.

* To supply my gang with crack, I made sure I had robbed the courier of the raw cocaine drug packages several times, which will be used later to start the Families entry into the crack trade and compete with the Ballas.

* Once the Ballas have been defeated and Big Smoke taken out, CJ's wider aim is to expand the Families's crack trade and gang territory into San Fierro, Las Venturas, and all the small towns using the Territoty Glitch. Gang wars explode in every city and town across the state as a result.

* As well as taking over the local crack trade in Las Venturas, CJ aims to control the thriving prostitution rackets in the city via the Pimping Missions.

* After the Families regain strength in Los Santos, the Ballas and Vagos carve out new territories for themselves in SF, LV, and small towns - the gang violence and the drug problem in these cities increases (via the Territory Glitch, gangs control the streets cheats).

* CJ's small town safehouse properties are bases for his Families gang's crack sales operations there.

* CJ's legitimate businesses are a front to launder and clean his drug money profits.

* CJ's leadership of a gang, his properties, his many business interests, and his bad gambling habit means his running costs are high and he needs to keep making money all the time. Hence why he still commits crimes for money and sells drugs well after he attains riches.

What's yours ?
  • Steezy. likes this

Soyeem the Human
  • Soyeem the Human

Human and. Student gangsta

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 10 April 2016 - 05:18 PM Edited by Soyeem the Human, 13 April 2016 - 05:24 AM.

Mine is:

1. Being friendly to the families

2. I hate drugs, so I just shoot the crack dealers or throw them with the hulk mega punch cheat(iavenjq)

3. I also respect the police, I don't try to commit crimes unless I am forced or angered.

4. Most of the time I take good pictures with the camera (in-game camera weapon)

5. I wander around, pedal cycles, eat, drive around, kill the prostitutes, mostly all of these take place in the hood or San Fierro.

So I can say, I try to lead the life of a normal man (or somewhat heroic man) in this game. I always like this type of games.

• Official General likes this

The Mysterious One
  • The Mysterious One

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:39 PM

Well, here is how I interpret things and how I usually do things.

• I don't kill innocent bystanders, at least not intentionally.
  • I don't shoot at cops, unless I am being shot at.
  • I use the side stuff like race tournaments and importing cars as a means to make some extra money to set CJ for life.
  • I like to think of the assets as a means of having some extra businesses for CJ to make an honest living, like Wang Cars, Zero's RC Shop, and also the courier shops. 
  • CJ is a player and is dating six women at once and none of them have any clue about him six-timing.
  • When the gang wars come back, I try to wipe out all the Ballas and Vagos' territories so that Los Santos can belong to the GSF.

BobFromReboot
  • BobFromReboot

Hustler

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:04 AM Edited by BobFromReboot, 11 April 2016 - 04:09 PM.

5. I wander around, pedal cycles, eat, drive around, kill the prostitutes, mostly all of these in the hood or San Fierro.

So I can say, I try to lead the life of a normal man (or somewhat heroic man) in this game. I always like this type of games.

Okay there buddy... because normal "heroic" men simply go ahead and kill prostitutes because they are evil right?? /s

• Vercetti27 and Gangster_-Ƶ like this

FMMZ
  • FMMZ

Hoodlum

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:43 AM

5. I wander around, pedal cycles, eat, drive around, kill the prostitutes, mostly all of these in the hood or San Fierro.

Okay there buddy... because normal "heroic" men simply go ahead and kill prostitutes because they are evil right?? /s

He doesn't like the paid sex, it's evil to take money from a man that just want to satisfied his sexual urge.
You can't take money for something that is natural!!!!!
He got a point, CJ is an conservative guy not a liberal.

Dafuq did I just write...

The Mysterious One
  • The Mysterious One

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:11 AM

Hey, just do the pimping missions and the prostitutes will pay YOU when doing them.

Soyeem the Human
  • Soyeem the Human

Human and. Student gangsta

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:26 AM Edited by Soyeem the Human, 18 April 2016 - 01:50 PM.

I kill them for their evil work, not of paying.

Hey, let's just stop the talk about this.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:18 AM

the stigma surrounding sex workers! this could be a femenist issue- but f*ck it.

i used to dress up CJ is all blue/all red and hang around the crack dens in idlewood pretending to a blood/crip. that got boring after 5 minutes and isn't very fulfilling when every other guy around you is going around in f*cking green and sh*t

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 20 April 2016 - 01:13 PM

Dress him in the Police Uniform, and have him Patrolling in a PPV.

sealab2012
  • sealab2012

underneath the sealab

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2016 - 11:51 AM

1. An upitty up, clean-cut and established man ever since leaving Los Santos.

2. Likes the outdoors, biking in the country side, sailing in San Fierro, cross-fit and photography.

3. Has held a variety of odd jobs, including being a professor in Greenglass college, a gay stripper in San Fierro and a taxi driver in East Los Santos.

4. Fond of taking pictures of his victims, possibly a sociopath, likes knifing people at night.

5. There are rumors in the country side of a black Jesus being sighted near Mount Chiliad, its actually just CJ in a jetpack.

6. Spends time in the desert wearing a Jason Voorhees mask stabbing people in the early mornings and murdering Cluckin' Bell employees.

7. Mike Toreno reminds him of his father. 

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 01 May 2016 - 01:02 AM

Drive around in my AP/UC2 Buffalo with 5 stars for hours untill the car flips over. Then i'll run back to a garage and take an AP Sultan or AP Infernus.

Fly around in a AP/UC Maverick and laugh at the Hydra's crashing into me.

KingD19
  • KingD19

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by KingD19, 3 weeks ago.

My Roleplay goes from ps2 to Xbox 360 When CJ came back from liberty city and earned back his trust from sweet we had to let the city know gsf was back I put in major work killing a ballas here rob a place there but but it took a huge turn in 1992 when I killed ballas leader Kane at that funeral this resulted of getting a high ranking member of a gsf from Ganton killed name lil loco he was a highranking member in Grove Street we went on a robbery and I had him as look out while at a apartment in the idlewood projects coming out of the house we were ambushed by front yard ballas when we got in the van and they shot up the van hitting me twice and killing lil loco we had a funeral everybody showed up almost every family set was there temple drive and Seville was even there and people from the neighborhoods showed after the funeral I planned a retaliation on front yard ballas that night and gathered some gsf members and looked for high ranking fyb member Lil boss.lil boss was the equilevant of what CJ was to Grove street while sweet is running things he was the little brother of big boss who took over after Kane died this made the beef got even bigger and so I went to idlewood and gathered Grove members that lived in idlewood and started a set called idlewood family gang to fight against front yards in idlewood this beef was the most intense beef I ever had in gta and their not even my main rival hood sweet went to jail and tenpenny moved me to whetstone all family sets and hoods was out of l.s at this time due to policy arresting them more planting stuff on them and getting away with it ogs and sets went into hiding or left the city I haven't been to los Santos in months after that I started putting in work for people in San fierro and las venturas and I got into the music industry when I managed maddog and became apart of blastin fools records and I had to look for more talent so more money can come to us so signed i a rapper from los venturas named mc murder used to live in los Santos but moved to focus on his music and he then got into touch with me we toured the state having shows until I checked the schedule and seen we was booked at the Alhambra in l.s I haven't been in los Santos in a long ass time so I knew it wouldn't be good for us we got on the highway I had guns of every kind for this trip and the Alhambra was now in front yard hood soon as we hit that Street to get in the club we was confronted by front yard ballas this started a fight and then somebody pulled out a gun and mc murder was shot and died and I couldn't do sh*t cuz I had no gang in los Santos anymore I waited for sweet to get out of jail to take back our neighborhoods and the beef started to die down so I focused on the record label to not make the situation worse and I had to look for more talent and started signing homies from ganton idlewood and temple and even had females artist one of first female artist we had is one of the biggest artist we had on the label she was second behind maddog she started to become number 1 every week on charts we begin to work on her first album the beginning1 and won the award for best album or 1992 at this time I thought my beef with ballas was dead but it started right back up I signed a artist named mc east in 1993 mc east moved from liberty City to los santos and lived in ganton and I signed him to blastin fools and this was my biggest artist of all time his numbers did triple or what any artist did but ballas didn't like him especially front yard I flew him out to liberty city because he was booked for shows there and big boss from front yard ordered Niko bellic to kill mc east when the city got the news this turned into a west coast vs east coast beef for blaming liberty city for killing mc east and people even make the conspiracy I had him killed while these events were happening I noticed that vagos pushed Aztecas out of el corona and this vagos set was called corona 13 a racist vago set that didn't like blacks and killed every black person they seen in their hood and shortly came after idlewood family gang by well stacked pizza a lot of sh*t Is going on in my game it's like I created my own dlc for my game

Steezy.
  • Steezy.

Dimension Shifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Steezy., 3 weeks ago.

My roleplay is how I believe CJ would typically be like outside of missions

In the beginning arc, I spend a lot of time hanging around Grove Street and its turf. I try not to steal cars yet, just ride cjs bmx (or if I happen to lose it, the one that's occasionally parked by one of the houses on Grove St.), Sweet's Greenwood, or Cjs low-rider once he obtains it. I always respond to pedestrians, and I'll switch it up from negative to positive depending on what they said. I see Denise as often as I can, and I try to max out her romance bar before I leave Los Santos. I always wear green, and I'll almost always recruit some homies before I leave GSF turf. I respond negatively to crack dealers and I'll usually kill them after to help keep that sh*t off the streets. I kill Ballas on site, but I'll leave the Vagos and Aztecas alone unless they provoke me. Sometimes I'll have CJ put on his basketball shorts/Jersey and play some ball at Sweets. I'll go to the gym and restaurants every now and then, gradually increasing his weight as the story goes on. I'll even have on his boxing gear whenever he learns new moves at the gym. Sometimes I'll rob (kill) pedestrians in Ballas turf to gain some quick cash, while wearing the green bandana. At night I'll occasionally do burglary, sometimes in Ballas turf and other times at the richer neighborhoods by like Vinewood. I try to get all tags done by the last Ryder mission, showing that Ryder is the reason why the homies get better guns/guns appear at the house. I make sure the Jefferson hotel turf is owned by GSF before doing the mission with the huge gang meeting there. (makes a lot more sense that way) I won't swim until Woozie asks him to, indicating that CJ has a somewhat traumatizing fear of water and can't really swim too well until Woozie makes him learn.

Once the Ballas take over and CJ is forced out of LS I gradually make him less gangsta, making him wear less green and develop his style a bit. I even change up the radio station from rap to other stuff now, including the talk radio to hear about Big Smoke. I do almost all the side stuff and asset missions as a way of making CJ gain money in more legit ways now, when San Fierro gangs approach CJ I make him back off and respond like he's no longer in a gang. I make him drive slightly less chaotic, still not following the rules but not bad enough to crash or get police attention. CJ is a natural playa so I make him date all of the girls he meets, keeping all their bars up. I specifically do Jizzy's missions with the pimp suit that Denise gives you. I do Cesar's eternal side mission at least once. I make CJ learn martial arts.

By Las Venturas/ End of the game I make CJ dress in the finest clothes, and drive the nicest cars. For those who don't know, his dialogue changes depending on what he wears/his weight/how much money he has, so this helps a lot with roleplay. (He even has specific gangsta/GSF dialogue when he wears his gang colors) His skills are maxed out, or at least close to maxed. He knows all 3 fighting styles. I make him respond positive to most things, even if it's insults.

Once the riots break out and CJ and Sweet take back the Grove, I make it as if CJ goes back to his GSF self, learning that he should never forget where he comes from and that the hood and the homies are just as important as his wealth and success. He goes back to wearing green, and I make him kill any Ballas, Vagos, or crack dealers in site. I make sure all of the turf in LS is owned by GSF before the very last mission (with the exception of the Ballas turf surrounding Smokes crack house, which I purposefully leave owned by them)

After beating the game, I make CJ wear the green suit, with a gold chain and sunglasses, and proceed to collect the assets of his businesses all across San Andreas.
  • Lioshenka likes this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

My roleplay is how I believe CJ would typically be like outside of missions

In the beginning arc, I spend a lot of time hanging around Grove Street and its turf. I try not to steal cars yet, just ride cjs bmx (or if I happen to lose it, the one that's occasionally parked by one of the houses on Grove St.), Sweet's Greenwood, or Cjs low-rider once he obtains it. I always respond to pedestrians, and I'll switch it up from negative to positive depending on what they said. I see Denise as often as I can, and I try to max out her romance bar before I leave Los Santos. I always wear green, and I'll almost always recruit some homies before I leave GSF turf. I respond negatively to crack dealers and I'll usually kill them after to help keep that sh*t off the streets. I kill Ballas on site, but I'll leave the Vagos and Aztecas alone unless they provoke me. Sometimes I'll have CJ put on his basketball shorts/Jersey and play some ball at Sweets. I'll go to the gym and restaurants every now and then, gradually increasing his weight as the story goes on. I'll even have on his boxing gear whenever he learns new moves at the gym. Sometimes I'll rob (kill) pedestrians in Ballas turf to gain some quick cash, while wearing the green bandana. At night I'll occasionally do burglary, sometimes in Ballas turf and other times at the richer neighborhoods by like Vinewood. I try to get all tags done by the last Ryder mission, showing that Ryder is the reason why the homies get better guns/guns appear at the house. I make sure the Jefferson hotel turf is owned by GSF before doing the mission with the huge gang meeting there. (makes a lot more sense that way) I won't swim until Woozie asks him to, indicating that CJ has a somewhat traumatizing fear of water and can't really swim too well until Woozie makes him learn.

Once the Ballas take over and CJ is forced out of LS I gradually make him less gangsta, making him wear less green and develop his style a bit. I even change up the radio station from rap to other stuff now, including the talk radio to hear about Big Smoke. I do almost all the side stuff and asset missions as a way of making CJ gain money in more legit ways now, when San Fierro gangs approach CJ I make him back off and respond like he's no longer in a gang. I make him drive slightly less chaotic, still not following the rules but not bad enough to crash or get police attention. CJ is a natural playa so I make him date all of the girls he meets, keeping all their bars up. I specifically do Jizzy's missions with the pimp suit that Denise gives you. I do Cesar's eternal side mission at least once. I make CJ learn martial arts.

By Las Venturas/ End of the game I make CJ dress in the finest clothes, and drive the nicest cars. For those who don't know, his dialogue changes depending on what he wears/his weight/how much money he has, so this helps a lot with roleplay. (He even has specific gangsta/GSF dialogue when he wears his gang colors) His skills are maxed out, or at least close to maxed. He knows all 3 fighting styles. I make him respond positive to most things, even if it's insults.

Once the riots break out and CJ and Sweet take back the Grove, I make it as if CJ goes back to his GSF self, learning that he should never forget where he comes from and that the hood and the homies are just as important as his wealth and success. He goes back to wearing green, and I make him kill any Ballas, Vagos, or crack dealers in site. I make sure all of the turf in LS is owned by GSF before the very last mission (with the exception of the Ballas turf surrounding Smokes crack house, which I purposefully leave owned by them)

After beating the game, I make CJ wear the green suit, with a gold chain and sunglasses, and proceed to collect the assets of his businesses all across San Andreas.

That is surreal......almost everything you do is exactly what I do, especially the things I've highlight in bold !! Great tastes and minds are alike  :cool: 

• Steezy. likes this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago

I mostly massacre Vagos and Ballas including those I added in San Fierro and Las Venturas, sometimes do the vigilante-firefighter and taxi job, some deliveries for the shops, I take my money in my assets, regularly date my 5 girlfriends and oftenly drive a train across the whole state.

I'm the unofficial king of San Andreas so I do what I want.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I mostly massacre Vagos and Ballas including those I added in San Fierro and Las Venturas, sometimes do the vigilante-firefighter and taxi job, some deliveries for the shops, I take my money in my assets, regularly date my 5 girlfriends and oftenly drive a train across the whole state.

I'm gonna add gang territories to SF and LV for the first time once I finish this story playthrough. What do you use and what is best to use ? The Save Editor or general All Gang Territory CLEO mod ?

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I used to take cars to the TransFender at the Wang Cars, modify them, and then just park them either inside or outside and just do it over and over again. When a car disappear I pretend it's been bought. So CJ is like a ride pimper or some kind of car salesman.

• Official General, The_Human and Steezy. like this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm gonna add gang territories to SF and LV for the first time once I finish this story playthrough. What do you use and what is best to use ? The Save Editor or general All Gang Territory CLEO mod ?

I use savegame editor 2.8.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I use savegame editor 2.8.

Thought as much, it seems the best one to use.

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 weeks ago

I usually start off the game and go find a Racher.Then I go offroading in either Red County, Back o' Beyond or the desert. Sometimes I pretend to drive responsibly, though it is hard with the game's AI; but occasionally I take a walk down Ganton or narrow streets of SF and maybe fly a plane and enjoy the unbeatable beauty of the SA's countryside scenery.

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

My CJ is an avid racer who will enjoy taking part in the races, and flying tournaments - setting new records for the best time(s).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users