• SharkGang

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:56 PM

this method is unique
1) it does not create labels on the map
2) it does not need to push the remains
3) and most importantly with this method you can go through the mission!

BuXiang
  • BuXiang

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

GTA Special Vehicle Guide Writer and Collector

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

Thank you for the Contribution, but the BP/EP/FP PCJ 600 Method explained in the Guide is already the BEST possible Method. Why?

Firstly, the BP/EP/FP PCJ 600 Method which is already explained doesn't require Platform-Exclusive Features like Replay, but instead can be obtained on ALL Versions like that. Secondly, I see you waste 2 Mission Attempts, meanwhile the Non-OM0 Method explains how you can obtain the BP/EP/FP PCJ 600 with a Mission Pass. Thirdly, the Vehicle doesn't require OM0/Duplication...

• Lethal Vaccine likes this

gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

@SpriteFan274: Which color is your Hotring Racer from your VC save game? In carcols.dat format of course.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

GTA Special Vehicle Guide Writer and Collector

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 days ago

@SpriteFan274: Which color is your Hotring Racer from your VC save game? In carcols.dat format of course.

How should I know? 72,2 probably, I don't know.

It's not like this nonsense matters...

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 2 days ago

Wants to use a Save Editor and match your Colors or something? :D :p

I have a "Work in Progress" List of what my 3rd 100% Save File on PS2 will have.  It's actually sort of hard to pick EC Black Vehicles since I already have over 30+, so my 3rd Save isn't going to include "good" ones or "cool" ones.  It'll just include random ones I still don't have.  Once the Save is done with, I'll then have 40+ EC Black Vehicles in VC which is almost the entire database of Vehicles to exist in the game, lol...

Not only will I get some useless EC Black Vehicles to fill the void, but also the Unique/EC RC Bandit, Unique RC Baron, and AP Maverick (2 Deaths Method).  I have yet to record the FULL Video of the Unique/EC RC Bandit since on PS2, the damn wreck doesn't "disappear," but rather sinks below the ground.  I shown some Failed Attempts at obtaining it, but it never works.  If the damn thing didn't sink below the ground, I would be getting it back to the Garage every attempt, but there is like a 75% chance it'll sink below the ground and then I need to redo it all.  I also need to record the AP Maverick again but with the 2 Death Method when I get to assembling the Save, as well.  I'll start on the 3rd VC 100% Save on PS2 once I finish my SA Mobile Starter Save and 100% Save which I will start working on tomorrow.

• SpriteFan274 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users