• Estonia

Posted A week ago

Yes

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago Edited by SpriteFan274, A week ago.

Yes, AP meaning All-Proof and FI meaning Fully Immune (and an old terminology used by jam8tone and GTA_Loco CP meaning Comprehensive Proof) all mean the same thing, which is BP/DP/EP/FP in III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS and IV. Though in SA it means BP/DP/FP/EP/MP.

Well, now there are only two real AP Vehicles in VC, the AP/EC Silver Admiral and this AP Maverick. Also the BP/EP/FP PCJ 600 and BP/EP/FP Sanchez (Replay only), which are actually AP, but DP doesn't work on Bikes so I call them BP/EP/FP. Though you could say there are four AP Vehicles in VC.

Five if you count that AP/EC White Admiral with Cheats.

Nick, I apologize for putting in your Video here without asking you first, but this is just too exciting and also helpful for the Guide, thus I'm crediting you on these Posts for making the Video and you can credit whoever helped in the Method finding by making a Post, again, this is too exciting, the AP Maverick finally being obtainable!

Nick007J
  • Nick007J

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Russia

Posted A week ago Edited by Nick007J, A week ago.

No problem. Requirements are indeed: 2 suicides (shame really), 1 phonecall and either 1 more phonecall or 1 rampage (with a weapon which allows to commit suicide - grenade, RPG or molotov). PC video shows 1 call + 1 rampage method, PS2 shows 2 calls method.

I'd suggest PC one for references because I've made too many stupid mistakes in PS2 video but really wanted to get it without using savestates.

Credit also goes to RationalPsycho for letting me know of a method of detaching from helicopter during this mission.
  • Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago

That is indeed, really cool. A proofed aircraft in VC, who would have thought it? 15 years later and we still discover stuff.. Yellow forklift next in SA? :D

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 6 days ago

I'm currently doing my 1st VC 100% Save File with Special Vehicles on PS2... Here's the progress: 67% Completion, 0 Wasted, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 0 Pay and Spray Visits, 1 Mission Failed (Supply and Demand - BP/EP/FP Squalo), 11:49 Total Playing Time, 13 Safehouse Visits, 13 out of 34 Special Vehicles. I'm going for all the Special Vehicles in the Story without OM0, including the EC Black Rancher and EC Black Sanchez and the FP Race Cars, including the NE Vehicles for the heck of it.

Yesterday, I got the EC Black Washington on PS2 with Pass on my 1st try! First attempt! I can't believe it myself as people used to have trouble getting it with Mission Pass on the PS2, because of the different Controls compared to PC and because Tommy tends to run left or right or on top of the Washington.

Today, I got the BP/EP/FP PCJ 600 in under 3 hours of total attempting (I took breaks inbetween). Something very weird happened when I got it though. The PCJ 600 got rammed by the Tank and blew up, then landed nearby on the Road, actually on the Sidewalk which is opposite from the Sidewalk shown in the BP/EP/FP PCJ 600 Videos. The other PCJ 600 got blown up too, but that one catched Fire when it was a Wreck, thus losing the Properties. What then happened is that a DBP Security Guy was trying to escape driving an Oceanic... Weird, never saw that happening. I quickly killed him and took the (first) PCJ 600 Wreck to the Garage and it indeed was BP/EP/FP. I'm seriously glad that I obtained it...

The next hard Special Vehicles will be the BP/EP/FP Sabre Turbo and the EP/FP Hotring Racer. I found out that I'm on the Haitian Friendly Version (from one of Cortez' Phone Calls), thus I'll need to use the Rhino Method for the Sabre Turbo.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 5 days ago

Amazing discovery, I though this would never be obtained. Now I want to do a new save :p

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted A day ago

Yeah, the AP Maverick is pretty cool.  I am also surprised DP actually works on it since DP doesn't work on Boats or Bikes...

I'll toy around with it one day...Maybe.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 hours ago

perhaps becouse helicopters are cars but with flying ability + heliblades (Why? Wheels appear on all helis if you respray them or such)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users