GTA VC Special Vehicle Guide

767 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:08 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 05 May 2016 - 06:27 PM.

I was about to tell you to turn your frame limiter off so you can push it easily then I noticed that you were doing it on the PS2 version.

Getting it on PC isn't even difficult, probably, due to what you said.  They can turn Options on or off.  That's unheard of on PS2.  PS2 always was and always will be the most difficult Platform to play any GTA on, let alone obtaining all the Special Vehicles.  I am completely satisfied when I pull something off on PS2 knowing that what someone else pulled off on PC is always easier than what I am doing, despite it being the same thing.  PS2 always has such harsh standards if you want to do all of this stuff everyone records on PC.  PC is by far the easiest Platform to play on.  Knowing I can do it on PS2 is that much better...

After I obtained it, I actually changed the Description of the EC Black Washington in the Guide and I also made it a 4 Star Difficulty Rating.  It's probably not a 5 Star Difficulty Rating, but perhaps it could even be changed to that.  I'll leave it at 4 Stars, though.

My Playthrough is actually taking longer than expected.  I don't have a clue how I finished VC from 0% to 100% in 5 days in my last Playthrough, whereas this Playthrough, I started with 44% and not 0% since I have my Starter Save but am already on the 4th day playing and surely won't finish today and probably not tomorrow, either.  I didn't even obtain the BP/EP/FP PCJ-600 yet which might take a whole day of reloading to finally obtain, as well.  I am going so slow this time lol...It's probably cuz I am burned out of these GTA's and played them way too much and way too frequently at that...

EDIT: Wow!  I got the BP/EP/FP PCJ-600 in 4 attempts! :D :p  Was quite easy this time and that makes 4 total times obtaining it.  3 times on PS2 and 1 time on iOS.  81% Completion, as well.  I should finish it tomorrow to 100% with ALL Special Vehicles EXCEPT the EP/FP Hotring Racer and the 4 NE Taxis/Cabbies.  I'll get these 5 Vehicles after 100%.  In fact, I will get the EP/FP Hotring Racer FIRST after I reach 100% and get those Taxis/Cabbies last...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:21 PM

I'm wondering, if you make a NE vehicle Black, will it remain NE?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:47 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 06 May 2016 - 09:03 PM.

100% Completion, 0 Deaths/Busted/Cheats, 90 Mission Attempts (Only Failed 2 Missions to Obtain the BP/EP/FP Squalo and BP/EP/FP Sabre Turbo), and 26 Special Vehicles.  Only missing the EP/FP Hotring Racer which I will start attempting tomorrow...

18:55 Total Playing Time currently and 78 Safehouse Visits.  Beat that...

• thehambone likes this

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:52 PM

I'm wondering, if you make a NE vehicle Black, will it remain NE?

No, it will be stock again you have to make it NE again after.

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:37 PM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 06 May 2016 - 07:37 PM.

Well that sucks :/

Because unless you are on PC you can't make existing vehicles NE

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:08 PM

Yeah, PC this, PC that.....FUKK PC!

What if PC didn't exist, then what would you do?!  :O :O

NE Zebra Cab?  Unobtainable on PS2.  The Method to get this is saving at Kaufman Cabs and reloading until it spawns in NE form.  Guess what happens on PS2?  Zebra Cab ENTIRELY DOES NOT spawn.  No matter what, when I reload, nothing spawns inside there.  So this NE Vehicle won't be obtained, and to be honest, I don't care about these Vehicles.  They don't deserve a spot in my Garages since they are useless.  Since I can't get the NE Zebra Cab, I won't be obtaining the NE Taxi, NE Cabbie, or NE Kaufman Cab, either.  I could careless about that sh*t...

All I need is the EP/FP Hotring Racer and I will get it tomorrow.  After I get it, I can finally post the Photos of my new Save.  I am already 100% (again, for the 6th time, yawn...), but obtaining this EP/FP Hotring Racer now for the SECOND time on PS2 may take some time...It's ultra boring trying to get it, too...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:36 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 07 May 2016 - 05:43 PM.

And I did it again!  Only this time QUICKER Total Playing Time than my previous Save and LESS Safehouse Visits.  Of course, the usual 0 Deaths/Busted/Cheats.  Also, as you can see, 90 Mission Attempts.  I only failed "Supply and Demand" and "The Driver" to obtain the BP/EP/FP Squalo and BP/EP/FP Sabre Turbo.  Everything else was passed as well as all Special Vehicles obtained while passing the Mission.  90 is the absolute lowest you can have in VC while obtaining all the existing Special Vehicles.  Just like 78 is the absolute lowest you can have in III while obtaining all the Special Vehicles:

rw8BAkG.jpg

Here is the Photos of the Collection.  All 27 Special Vehicles obtained that exist for PS2:

3ODTs1I.jpg?1

rMeXAoT.jpg?1

IcnU1I2.jpg?1

WsrZTKq.jpg?1

96HZTUJ.jpg?1

g8SwA5P.jpg?1

6EYR1Ax.jpg?1

• thehambone, Misunderstood and COVRA like this

LieutenantCB17
  • LieutenantCB17

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:40 PM

I remade the video of FP's Cheetah, Infernus and Banshee.  

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:57 PM

Ok, I updated the Guide with the new Video.

Btw, are you ever going to record the EP/FP Hotring Racer?  It's not even that hard, tbh, and I got it twice now...

I also saw your EC Black Conversion Video earlier today on Youtube.  It's pretty cool as is Bender's Video, but I won't put it into the Main Guide.  However, feel free to post whatever in the Topic to show others.  I may include the EC Black Conversion and some other Replay Only PC Exclusive Special Vehicles in another Section, kinda like how I am putting all the OMF0 Special Vehicles underneath the Main Guide in my SA Topic...

• LieutenantCB17 likes this

LieutenantCB17
  • LieutenantCB17

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:10 PM Edited by LieutenantCB17, 10 May 2016 - 06:10 PM.

Btw, are you ever going to record the EP/FP Hotring Racer?  It's not even that hard, tbh, and I got it twice now...

Yes i will do but after i redo my collection and get 100% completion, Since more easy and also i can get it to my collection.

Inadequate
  • Inadequate

Midnight Emulator

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:23 PM

That's fast Militia. Hoping you will post your saves someday, would be nice having them on my MemoryCard. :p

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:53 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 10 May 2016 - 08:29 PM.

Yes i will do but after i redo my collection and get 100% completion, Since more easy and also i can get it to my collection.

I was honestly thinking of doing III and VC yet AGAIN on PS2, but only this time, for III, I would only get the EP/EC Securicar with the EC FBI Car and all NE Vehicles.  This Save could be in Slot 3 with my 53% Starter Save in Slot 1 and my 100% Save with all 13 Special Vehicles and 78 Mission Attempts in Slot 2.  As for VC, the 44% Starter Save can be in Slot 1, the 100% Save with 27 Special Vehicles and 90 Mission Attempts in Slot 2, and then in Slot 3 I could do a Save where I DON'T use my 44% Starter Save and this time, start at 0% so I have that Rampage Icon available to me and in the Save in Slot 3, I could make tons of EC Black Vehicles and get all the NE Vehicles in that Save.  So combining everything, I got it all.

I would of used the EC Black Conversion in my current Save of VC I just finished the other day, but I used my Starter Save to get started, thus, the Rampage was already completed so no more Icon left on the Map.  So I couldn't make any EC Black Vehicles.  Plus, I wanted 90 Mission Attempts for this particular Save which I achieved now, so I can easily do a secondary Save in Slot 3 for EC Black Vehicles and NE Vehicles, etc, etc...Just like III, I have my Main Save and can just do a secondary Save where I get the EP/EC Securicar, EC FBI Car, and NE Vehicles.  But I will save those kind of Saves for the future.  For now, I am satisfied with my current and new Saves for III and VC.  I physically cannot improve my PS2 Saves for III and VC anymore.  I got the lowest Stats I could get and I got all Special Vehicles I wanted, as well...

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 11 May 2016 - 12:45 PM

Yes, please add a replay vehicle section, it would help us who want to collect them, to see them all in once place :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:14 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 11 May 2016 - 01:33 PM.

It's not like there is TONS of them like there is in SA.  The ONLY Replay Special Vehicles I can think of are the Unique RC Baron, Unique RC Goblin or Raider (Demolition Man), EC Black Stretch (Useless since EC Black Conversion for Any Vehicle), and BP/EP/FP Sanchez.  That's 4 Special Vehicles and 1 of these 4 is useless due to the EC Black Conversion.  You can get the EP/FP Hotring Racer also with Replay but that's taking the easy way out of the already known Method in which works on all Platforms.  Man up, get the skills and determination needed and just obtain it like that.  I've already obtained it twice on PS2 using the normal, legit Method, so I don't see why others can't do it.  Others have also obtained the EP/FP Hotring Racer and don't find it that bad, either...I won't even mention the 90 second Replay Method to get that one as it doesn't need a Replay Method since it's already obtainable with a normalized Method of sinking the EP/FP Hotring Racer below the Stadium.

But yeah, there is TECHNICALLY 5 Replay Vehicles, 2 of them being useless...A whole Section just for a few Special Vehicles using the Replay Feature?  It's not like there is going to be 50+ Pages to this Guide like the SA Guide, so anyone can feel free and post Videos in the Comments of this Guide showing the other Vehicles if they want.  But I am following suite...My III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, and CW Guides don't include any such Special Vehicles, so I am keeping it like that.  The only reason I made a Section for the SA Guide is because there is over 20 Special Vehicles in which use Duplication/OMF0, unlike 3 Special Vehicles in VC using Replay Feature...

The EC Black Conversion is already in the Comments on the previous Page and LieutenantCB17 recorded it for his Channel on Youtube, as well, and has annotated notes within the Video of what is actually going on.  His Video thus far is the ONLY one I could understand since he explains it while recording it...But like he says in his Video, each Black Vehicle converted costs +2 Mission Attempts.  Lets say I want to make 9 EC Black Vehicles.  Well, that is +18 Mission Attempts since it needs to be failed TWICE each time making an EC Black Vehicle.  I wouldn't do anything like that in a MAIN Save.  My MAIN Save is finished as you can see above.  If anything, I do another SEPARATE Save in Slot 3 for EC Black Vehicles and NE Vehicles...

There is even a Special Vehicle in III that I don't make note of in my III Guide with the Duplication Method.  You can obtain the EP/EC Black Trim Securicar using Duplication, similar to the EC Black Conversion in VC using a Police Car to activate Vigilante.  Meanwhile, Stea1thman found a Method to get it WITHOUT Duplication and that is the Method I show a Video of and what is posted in my III Guide.  If there is Methods to obtain Special Vehicles LEGIT, then there doesn't even need to be a mention of the other Methods in which use the Duplication Methods...

• LieutenantCB17 likes this

COVRA
  • COVRA

The Harwood Butcher!

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:19 PM

Does R3 vehicle missions ad mission attempts? And does the first cutscene ad one? Sorry for bad english

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:28 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 11 May 2016 - 01:34 PM.

Yeah.  The only R3 Mission in which doesn't add an Attempt to the Stats is Taxi.  Not UNTIL ALL 100 Taxi Fares are complete will it add +1 to Mission Attempts.  Or perhaps I got it backward.  Maybe the moment you activate Taxi Mission for the first time it will add +1 to Mission Attempts.  However, if you cancel it and reactivate it, it will NOT add any MORE Attempts to the Stats, even when you reach 100 Taxi Fares.  Now, something like Vigilante, Paramedic, Pizza Boy, Firefighter and those R3 Missions...These all add +1 every time you activate them UNTIL you pass Level 12 (10 for Pizza Boy).  Do not continuously keep activating and reactivating them unless you have passed Level 12 for each.  Once Level 12 is passed and you activate the R3 Mission, it will NOT add any more Attempts to the Stats...

So using a Police Car to make EC Black Vehicles, if Vigilante Level 12 isn't passed, not only will you fail 2 Missions (The Party x2), but you will also have +1 for each time you activate Vigilante to do this Trick.  So in essence if Vigilante Level 12 isn't passed at the beginning of the game before making EC Black Vehicles, you are getting +3 added to Mission Attempts Stat for every EC Black Vehicle you convert.  It's bad enough with having +2 each time, but having +3?  That's so bad.  I recommend doing the 100 Hidden Packages so the Hunter spawns in Fort Baxter and taking care of Vigilante Level 12 right away.  If I were to do another Save and start at 0% instead of using my 44% Starter Save, I would do the entire Starter Save again, however, it would be 43% probably, leaving out the ONE Rampage in which I need to use to Duplicate "The Party" Mission.

In other words, I gotta do the entire thing over since that ONE Rampage is passed.  Pathetic how these Methods don't involve the usual dose of skill, luck, dedication, determination, etc, etc.  Instead, they rely on you to have some things NOT complete in order to get the job done.  I've always been saying that these sort of Methods to obtain Special Vehicles drop below my Standards.  I'd never do any of this stuff on a Main Save.  Same for SA, all the OMF0 Methods would never touch a Main Save in a million years, never...

I'm waiting on someone to BEAT my record time of 19:20 and 90 Mission Attempts while obtaining all 27 Special Vehicles on PS2 and only saving the game 82 times.  I doubt anyone can do it.  It's probably a world record.  Speedrunning isn't the same and obviously speedrunners can do VC in less time, but they don't obtain even ONE Special Vehicle while in the speedrun, meanwhile, I obtained every one that exists in the game on PS2.  I like to see someone beat it.  Hell, I'd like to see someone beat all my accomplishments with my Saves.  They are top notch, all done legit.  Now, lets see if someone can actually make a better Save than I can make...

COVRA
  • COVRA

The Harwood Butcher!

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:35 PM Edited by COVRA, 11 May 2016 - 10:36 PM.

Ok i will try to beat it so far 1:32 with 6 mission attempts=Ambulance mission,PCJ playground,Cone Crazy,Pizzaboy and two RC vehicle race.BTW this is on PS2

• MorsPrincipiumEst and Fooking Rekt like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:09 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 12 May 2016 - 12:12 AM.

Yeah, my 44% Starter Save is 9:14, btw...I can show a Photo of that if anyone wants to see.  It also contains the EC White Admiral, EC Black Sanchez, and EC Black Rancher.  It has 15 Mission Attempts which is the lowest you can have for the Starter Save.  Make sure to get ALL 27 Special Vehicles with 90 Mission Attempts, too ;)

I basically did the remaining 56% game completion while obtaining the other 24 Special Vehicles in 10 hours and a few minutes lol...

• COVRA likes this

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:53 PM

So I have a small question concerning PS4 version of the game but is it possible to save all special vehicles?

I ask because a couple of times now I have tried to put more than 2 cars in the garages at Sunshine Auto's but as soon

as I attempt to put a 3rd car in a message comes up saying You cannot store any more vehicles in this garage.

My plan was to do a 2nd play for the special vehicles but I don't know if it's worth the effort if I can't keep them all.

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:55 PM

Yes, park the car next to the garage (literally drive it into the door) get out, get in and quickly drive inside. Don't store more than 4 cars though.
  • Tails Prower likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:23 PM

Yeah, usually only a noob will listen actually to what the game is telling you.  You certainly can store 4 Vehicles in every Garage like shown in my Photos.  The tiniest to the biggest Garage, it doesn't matter.  They all can hold 4 Special Vehicles each.  11 Garages in VC + 4 Special Vehicles in each = 44 spots to store Special Vehicles.  I am sure I mentioned this somewhere in the Guide within the Posts...

It goes for III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS.  All 5 of the 3D Era GTA's can store 4 Vehicles in each Garage with the exception of GTA III.  In III, the Portland Garage can only hold 1 Special Vehicle, but Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale EACH can hold 6 Vehicles instead of the usual 4, thus allowing 13 total Special Vehicles to be stored in III.  But for VC, SA, LCS, and VCS all can fit 4 Special Vehicles in every Garage in the game no problem...

AddictionToGaming
  • AddictionToGaming

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 May 2016 - 11:34 AM

Yeah, usually only a noob will listen actually to what the game is telling you.  You certainly can store 4 Vehicles in every Garage like shown in my Photos.  The tiniest to the biggest Garage, it doesn't matter.  They all can hold 4 Special Vehicles each.  11 Garages in VC + 4 Special Vehicles in each = 44 spots to store Special Vehicles.  I am sure I mentioned this somewhere in the Guide within the Posts...

It goes for III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS.  All 5 of the 3D Era GTA's can store 4 Vehicles in each Garage with the exception of GTA III.  In III, the Portland Garage can only hold 1 Special Vehicle, but Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale EACH can hold 6 Vehicles instead of the usual 4, thus allowing 13 total Special Vehicles to be stored in III.  But for VC, SA, LCS, and VCS all can fit 4 Special Vehicles in every Garage in the game no problem...

I thought that storing more vehicles than a garage can handle automatically deletes a car inside. So 4 is the safe limit?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2016 - 01:14 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 13 May 2016 - 01:14 PM.

4 is absolute capacity.  If you store 5, then 1 automatically will be deleted inside.

Just look at my Photos in my Profile or all the Special Vehicle Topics I made on the Forum, I have 4 Special Vehicles in every Garage, basically and have 6 inside SI and SSV Garages in GTA III.

This is really old news, guys.  I've known about the absolute capacity and storing Vehicles in the Garages even when they say you can't fit anymore inside since 2005 or so...

Everyone should know this stuff by now.  Afterall, this is Grand Theft Auto.  What better way than playing a GTA game and stealing and storing all the Special Vehicles in the game?  Doing this fits the title of each game perfectly.  I don't get why there is such a small fan base of this.  Probably due to the fact most people are casual gamers when it comes to GTA and they rather take easy way outs and shortcuts like Save Editors, Mods, CLEO, and this and that to spawn whatever they want in whatever form and color they want.  Where's the challenge?  Where's the hard work and dedication?  Where is...anything?  Taking the easy way out and cheating your way through everything just goes to show what type of person they are.  Obviously such traits are not good to being successful.  Being successful requires certain traits, like dedication, determination, persistence, skill, etc, etc.  If you have none of these, you probably aren't a Special Vehicle Collector and you probably don't have what it takes in the real world to become successful...These traits can go a lot father than just in GTA and Special Vehicle Collecting, they can be applied to the world, too...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:42 AM

Just wondering, if it is possible to get a Rhino to East VC early, if you use the Black conversion truck and put it in a garage, will it remain unproofed forever or will it revert back to BP/FP/EP?

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:44 AM Edited by Bender.ㅤ, 16 May 2016 - 05:45 AM.

Proofings aren't deleted(i think), its just new version of car spawns.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:06 AM

The Party removes ALL immunities from a Vehicle when it's converted to EC Black.  The Conversion is only good to use for normal Vehicles, like a random Stretch, Cheetah, Infernus, Banshee, Stinger, Phoenix, Comet, PCJ-600, etc, etc, etc...

Also, Craig (Moderator) during his PS4 Starter Save, he used a Rhino Tank for Vigilante Level 12 instead of the Hunter and brought the Tank back to the East Island early with using a Packer...

Furthermore, a Tank has a livery and not a paintjob, I believe.  It will keep the same color...Army Green...

Also, a Tank is never FP.  It's only BP/EP.  True for III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:41 PM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 16 May 2016 - 12:41 PM.

It's worth testing i.m.o, it'd be a nice vehicle to get. Just like the Non proofed Rhino in SA.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:48 PM

Yeah, it would be a Trophy more than anything :p

Like I just said in my III Guide about doing a 2nd Save File in Slot 3 on PS2, I also will do the same thing for VC in the future.  I want to start from 0% in Slot 3 and make a Starter Save but only one that is 43% and not 44%, missing the ONE Rampage which is needed to be active to convert Vehicles to EC Black.  Once I do that, then I can continue in Slot 4 with the 43% Starter Save and work toward 100%, but this time, making a Save with ONLY EC Black Vehicles and NE Vehicles included.  I won't obtain any of the 27 I currently have in my MAIN Save.  I will only get EC Black Vehicles and NE Vehicles in the Save.  But again, III and VC secondary Saves will be something for the future.  For now, I will be working on my 2nd Save File for SA on PS2 and after that is done, GTA III on Mobile...

3D Universe
  • 3D Universe

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:02 PM Edited by 3D Universe, 17 May 2016 - 07:03 PM.

May I ask, why this guide doesn't have EC (Silver) Stretch from Keep Your Friends Close... mission? I believe that it has slight difference between normal Stretch limo.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:07 PM

Confirmed to be a Color that is found in traffic.  Also, take any Stretch into a Pay and Spray.  The Silver/White Color that is on the Stretch is the SAME one found during Keep Your Friends Close...

I compared a Pay and Spray Silver/White Stretch next to the fake Silver/White Stretch from Keep Your Friends Close... and they are identical.  Check Carcols.dat if you don't believe me and want to see for yourself.  It's NOT a Special Vehicle and that is why it's not in the Guide.  _mako confirmed this about 2 months ago in the old, locked VC Guide Topic...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users