MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Starter Save Stuff...

I see you also missed the EP/FP Hotring Racer in a Starter Save.  I guess rtyuijhggff is the only person to ever pull it off?

Everyone has all these good Starter Saves whether it took them a week or 6 months, yet, nobody has this thing included in their Saves...

GOT IT!

Awesome!  Photos look good.  I must be the only one with OCD, though, as I need all of mine parked "nicely" and "perfectly" with everything BACKED UP into the Garages and evenly spaced apart! :D :p  I also HATE putting any NORMAL Vehicles into the Garages, too.  I have 27 Special Vehicles (the only 27 to exist for PS2) in my 1st Save and then in my 2nd Save I have 24 EC Black Vehicles using OM0 (24 is the max you can get at that stage of the game).  If I would do a 3rd Save, I would only be getting some more useless, random EC Black Vehicles and the 3 Unique/EC RC Bandits + Unique RC Baron.  But it all involves OM0 again and it's all too easy and boring, so I may not even bother with it...

Keep blasting through Saves and different GTA's, though!  You're in a small minority here.  You know, people who set out to start something, create something, finish something, and show something.  You know, Results > All...

• Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MM KJ, 2 weeks ago.

I see you also missed the EP/FP Hotring Racer in a Starter Save.  I guess rtyuijhggff is the only person to ever pull it off?

Everyone has all these good Starter Saves whether it took them a week or 6 months, yet, nobody has this thing included in their Saves...

Noo man I missed it!!! Feek now I need to redo this again 😥 I pulled it off in my previous tries, but I knew there is something completely wrong with that final save! It is not that hard when on PC. So I will now do that, and 'delete' 4 random criminals from stats, too. Well: sh*t!

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 2 weeks ago.

Easy?  Look at the Hotring Racer's Health.  It's barely there, so how is this easy?  After 100% I think it's easy, but not before 100%.  Unless you're relying on PC Crutches to make it easier for you, like Replay.  But no, I don't think this is easy in a Starter Save.  Even Arsen Vitiuk couldn't do it and he did a Starter Save on PS2 with 1 Safehouse Visit, which as always is more valuable and interesting to me than how some people do it on Mobile with Auto Save and still miss this EP/FP Hotring Racer! :D :p

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Oh yeah, I get it. Of course without replay, this isn't easy at all. But, for even a better starter save, I'm ready to give it a couple of tries. Who likes a save with no effort put into?

So this goes for player's Hotring. Any possibilities to get A/B without replay? I'm gonna get them with replay when the answer is no but if there is a method, I like challenges.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Don't get me wrong, IF and WHEN Replay/OM0 is NEEDED, then I am not really arguing with anyone, but the lengths people go to try and find some half assed, easier Method cuz they simply can't admit they suck and don't have patience to get something with using a harder Method, that just makes me facepalm and laugh at them to be honest...

IF there is NO possible other way around something other than OM0/Replay to get something, then I deem it ok (yet still hope for someone to find an alternate Method not using this stuff).  But when something can be obtained already and works for everyone, yet someone always is trying to take an easy way out without any work compared to someone who did it a much harder way, then I don't praise them at all, as they don't deserve praise.  You are not respected or deserve praise when you are not doing any work...I only want to hear and talk to the best around...

So in the case of the A/B, these NEED Replay.  NO other way to get them, so if you're on PC, then you might as well get them if you want, along with the BP/EP/FP Sanchez from Dirtring with Replay.  But the Player's Hotring Racer, you can get it if you have patience using that Method above in the Video.  I got it like this 5 times now on PS2 and iOS, but I never got it in a STARTER SAVE since after 100%, Vehicles take double damage while before 100%, they don't so the Hotring Racer catches fire a lot quicker which means you need to reload and try again...

• Rachel Amber likes this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Well my plan then is to obtain this player-driven Hotring right after completing the firefighter at the beginning. Then later, I will use replay method to get Hotring A/B, proofed Sanchez and I will also make those Hotrings NE, using the replay. I'm also not down for using those easier methods, so I will take the risk, and then make this save just a bit better using the PC-exclusive replay.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeah, that's the way I see it.  ONLY USE Replay/OM0 when you absolutely HAVE TO, when there is NO OTHER WAY.  When there is other, more "legal" Methods that boil down to skill and patience, those are the better of the Methods...

For the Player's EP/FP Hotring Racer, rtyuijhggff is the only one to apparently obtain it in the beginning.  I only, like I said, obtained it about 5 times but AFTER 100% when it's easier, but still annoying...

• Rachel Amber likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

SeaWolf wonders how many peeps ARE furry for Krystal, he is ;-)

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Starter Save Stuff...

GOT IT!

Awesome!  Photos look good.  I must be the only one with OCD, though, as I need all of mine parked "nicely" and "perfectly" with everything BACKED UP into the Garages and evenly spaced apart! :D :p  I also HATE putting any NORMAL Vehicles into the Garages, too.  I have 27 Special Vehicles (the only 27 to exist for PS2) in my 1st Save and then in my 2nd Save I have 24 EC Black Vehicles using OM0 (24 is the max you can get at that stage of the game).  If I would do a 3rd Save, I would only be getting some more useless, random EC Black Vehicles and the 3 Unique/EC RC Bandits + Unique RC Baron.  But it all involves OM0 again and it's all too easy and boring, so I may not even bother with it...

Keep blasting through Saves and different GTA's, though!  You're in a small minority here.  You know, people who set out to start something, create something, finish something, and show something.  You know, Results > All...

lol, my ocd meant all of the vehicles HAD to be visible once the garage opened. I can't stand for any to be "hidden" behind another.

I "could" get those RC cars and aircraft, but they ruin the game, you can no longer play or shoot if you have one so I don't want'em, at all!

Not to mention you can get them now, after 100% and simply make another save, but one thing I don't know is if you can have them all on the same save since you can't use the fire button once you have one.

Yeah I only like 0mo on SA as you can make the crack factory and portables stay permanently, which I find cool, because most ppls saves won't have'em.

but yeah 0mo in gta3 and vc just seems to be to either get vehicles way easier or to get game ruining vehicles.So no thanks.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

I "could" get those RC cars and aircraft, but they ruin the game, you can no longer play or shoot if you have one so I don't want'em, at all!
Not to mention you can get them now, after 100% and simply make another save, but one thing I don't know is if you can have them all on the same save since you can't use the fire button once you have one.

You must have missed how these RC vehicles act in GTA VC, which is weird, cause you just got one in III.

Only RC Goblin and RC Raider can't be saved in garages and therefore crash your game once you press the fire button. BUT, RC Baron and three colours of RC Bandits act like ANY other vehicle in the game. They can be saved and cause absolutely no harm to your game, also you can obtain plenty of them. Be aware though, watch proper videos since for example, for RC Baron there are two strategies: one causes the fire button crash, but you can personally fly this plane, but the other one is a harmless trophy vehicle.

So, RC Bandits and Baron act exactly like properly obtained Bandit in III. No harm caused, I can guarantee that. The strategies are still pretty challenging, so you should still try them, nvm if you got 100% :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Yeah, the 3 Unique/EC RC Bandits and Unique RC Baron are totally safe in VC just like the Unique RC Bandit is safe in III and the Unique/EP/FP RC Baron and Unique/AP RC Raider are totally safe in SA.  Also the Unique/BP/DP/FP/TP/EC RC Bandit and Unique/DP/EP/FP/TP/EC RC Bandit are totally safe in LCS.  Out of the lot, they ALL use OM0 except the Unique RC Bandit in III and the Unique/AP RC Raider in SA.  I would go for all 3 Bandits in VC since I have space to use in a 3rd Save.  I mean, there is 44 spots for storing Special Vehicles and if I would do a 3rd Save, I'd only be getting like 10 Special Vehicles in total (3 Bandits, 1 Baron, and a handful of EC Black Vehicles) which, imo, it's not really worth doing a whole Save just for OM0 sh*t which is all basic stuff in the end.  The hardest part of those is simply just not getting a Wanted Level when firing the RPG to shoot the wreck back to a Garage and since all 3 Bandits are different in terms of the EC, they are ALL worthy of obtaining but if and only if you do a 2nd or 3rd Save File, AFTER all the main Special Vehicles are obtained.

You can't get these after 100% since you need a Rampage for OM0 and if no Rampage, you can't do the RC Bandits/Baron.  HOWEVER, Nick007J said something about a Phone Call instead of a Rampage and I do believe I still have a Phone Call or two AFTER 100% from Earnest Kelly or someone as well as someone else, but I don't know how the Phone Calls work compared to the Rampages.  Either way, I'd prefer just booting up my 44% Starter Save with the Rampage still available and just obtaining these 4 RC Vehicles and saving the game in Slot 4, which would be my 3rd 100% Save.  Starter Save in Slot 1 and Slot 2 is my 1st 100% Save and Slot 3 is my 2nd 100% Save with those OM0 EC Black Vehicles.  I really don't have any more Vehicles I would want to convert to EC Black so doing a 3rd 100% Save literally for these 4 RC Vehicles is a waste of time to me, hence why IF I do this 3rd VC Save, it won't be for many months from now.  Right now all I am concentrating on is finishing the 11.95% Starter Save in IV and then doing a 2nd 100% Save with 10 Special Vehicles converted to AP like my 1st IV Save.

But yeah, those 3 Bandits and Baron just use some basic OM0 stuff and then require you to either push with a Vehicle or using RPG to shoot them back to a Garage and restore them.  They used to require Replay and the Bandits used to leave PERMANENT Blips on the Radar, but not anymore...

I will also make those Hotrings NE, using the replay.

Doesn't work.  Someone already tried it months back, or maybe a year ago now.  It was _mako I believe...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 2 weeks ago

With replay, 'doesn't work'???? I already have 2 NE Hotrings in another save.. and furthermore, I've made one another NE recently

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes, you can remake vehicles the one that has extra with replay to be NE, any vehicle, that leaves you with NE/UC2 Black Taxi (Bumpers)

Lancet
  • Lancet

The Shining Knight

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Starter Save Stuff...

I managed to get it in my starter save, although it took a long time. And when it finally did work, it went through really fast (but had the tiniest sliver of health left at the end). I can't for the life of me figure out what went differently that time. I'm not even really sure I understand how to properly position the car at all, and it was just dumb luck.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

I never tried going in REVERSE (only after 100% which seemed even EASIER than going forward) in a Starter Save, so I may have to give that a try again.  If that's the case, then my Starter Save will have the EP/FP Hotring Racer included and 11 Safehouse Visits instead of 10, but it's totally worth it to have this thing included in the beginning.  IF I could get it in the beginning, then it would be awesome for a 3rd Save File as I can use it to make it EC Black.  It'll be EP/FP in my Starter Save, of course, but EC Black in my 3rd Save File and that is if I actually can obtain it.  I'll try that again sometime in the future but not any time soon...

About the NE using Replay and the Hotring Racer...Can ALL THREE be NE?  Or just the Players?  Just the Opponents?  I remember talk about some of these things NOT being possible but I can't remember if it was the Players or the Opponents...

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

You must have missed how these RC vehicles act in GTA VC, which is weird, cause you just got one in III.

Only RC Goblin and RC Raider can't be saved in garages and therefore crash your game once you press the fire button. BUT, RC Baron and three colours of RC Bandits act like ANY other vehicle in the game. They can be saved and cause absolutely no harm to your game, also you can obtain plenty of them. Be aware though, watch proper videos since for example, for RC Baron there are two strategies: one causes the fire button crash, but you can personally fly this plane, but the other one is a harmless trophy vehicle.

So, RC Bandits and Baron act exactly like properly obtained Bandit in III. No harm caused, I can guarantee that. The strategies are still pretty challenging, so you should still try them, nvm if you got 100% :)

OH well this changes everything, and I still have my phone calls after 100% to do 0mo. i have 5 empty slots too for vehicles to go, so this would get rid of 4 of them, that'd also be awesome, I guess that last slot could be for my "driver".

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

OH well this changes everything, and I still have my phone calls after 100% to do 0mo. i have 5 empty slots too for vehicles to go, so this would get rid of 4 of them, that'd also be awesome, I guess that last slot could be for my "driver".

Well, be aware though, phone call method for OM0 is proved, but not tested much. It might require some failing attempts before you understand what's happening.

What is more, all 3 Bandints and the Baron (4 in total) can ONLY be saved in El Swanko Casa safehouse. Theoretically Bandits can be shot further, but it takes a massive load of RPG shots. Baron btw, is even difficult to drive to El Swanko when you want to save it. Luckily, it can save 4 vehicles, and you can later move them if you want, but than can be a pain in the ass.

Also I want to ask. So there is a no-replay method for that Baron? I've only seen a startegy using the replay, but since MorsP. just confirmed it to be obtainable and he doesn't love replay really, I bet there is a way?

Also, player's Hotring can never be NE cause it doesn't have any 'extras'. Hotrings A&B can be made NE with a replay method.
  • SpriteFan274 likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

So no wonder I thought no NE Hotring Racer...Since I am referring to the only one I can get, while the other two from the Opponent's are irrelevant in my case...

There's been a couple Videos out there showing how to get the Unique RC Baron and all you need is a Rampage.  You blow up the RC Barons at a specific time and the Wrecks are still there after the Mission fails.  In fact, sometimes they all won't be wrecked and you can push one of those back to the Garage.  Apparently it was said to be TP, so when you push it and it's going upside down and on its side, it won't catch fire and blow up.  The RC Baron is much easier than the Bandits as you don't need any of the RPG and the annoying Wanted Level.  You can push it with a Vehicle, too.  Also the Top Fun Van IS on top of the Car Park where it SHOULD BE, but for PS2/3/4, the damn Top Fun Van doesn't spawn on the Beach and instead, you literally need to drive the one from the Car Park to the Beach and place it where it usually spawns for it to start the Side Mission for the RC Bandit Race...

This is what I mean, there is always "more steps" or things that one must do on Console if they want these Special Vehicles.  In all 10 GTA's for Console, there is many issues to overcome in each GTA to obtain some of the Special Vehicles.  It's why I get bored hearing about PC as there is too many Saves done on PC and all over the Internet.  I like being the odd ball out and doing something different, nobody else is doing, meaning doing it on PS2 where it's harder and nobody else is playing...

• SeaWallTx likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Well, be aware though, phone call method for OM0 is proved, but not tested much. It might require some failing attempts before you understand what's happening.

What is more, all 3 Bandints and the Baron (4 in total) can ONLY be saved in El Swanko Casa safehouse. Theoretically Bandits can be shot further, but it takes a massive load of RPG shots. Baron btw, is even difficult to drive to El Swanko when you want to save it. Luckily, it can save 4 vehicles, and you can later move them if you want, but than can be a pain in the ass.

Also I want to ask. So there is a no-replay method for that Baron? I've only seen a startegy using the replay, but since MorsP. just confirmed it to be obtainable and he doesn't love replay really, I bet there is a way?

Also, player's Hotring can never be NE cause it doesn't have any 'extras'. Hotrings A&B can be made NE with a replay method.

I'm hoping its like GTASA, u use the phone and the arena to start 0mo on it, Im hoping its similar.

So no wonder I thought no NE Hotring Racer...Since I am referring to the only one I can get, while the other two from the Opponent's are irrelevant in my case...

There's been a couple Videos out there showing how to get the Unique RC Baron and all you need is a Rampage.  You blow up the RC Barons at a specific time and the Wrecks are still there after the Mission fails.  In fact, sometimes they all won't be wrecked and you can push one of those back to the Garage.  Apparently it was said to be TP, so when you push it and it's going upside down and on its side, it won't catch fire and blow up.  The RC Baron is much easier than the Bandits as you don't need any of the RPG and the annoying Wanted Level.  You can push it with a Vehicle, too.  Also the Top Fun Van IS on top of the Car Park where it SHOULD BE, but for PS2/3/4, the damn Top Fun Van doesn't spawn on the Beach and instead, you literally need to drive the one from the Car Park to the Beach and place it where it usually spawns for it to start the Side Mission for the RC Bandit Race...

This is what I mean, there is always "more steps" or things that one must do on Console if they want these Special Vehicles.  In all 10 GTA's for Console, there is many issues to overcome in each GTA to obtain some of the Special Vehicles.  It's why I get bored hearing about PC as there is too many Saves done on PC and all over the Internet.  I like being the odd ball out and doing something different, nobody else is doing, meaning doing it on PS2 where it's harder and nobody else is playing...

Exactly, console or nothingWink_Cowboy.png

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, A week ago.

Well, judging by your Profile and if your age is actually the truth of being 31, then that is why Console or nothing... :D :p  The older the better, the older the wiser.  We grew up with Consoles while all these teen kiddies running around grew up with PC's and all this modern, high tech, technology.  While the older guys stick to what began it all for Video Games...Consoles.  Not to mention, what Platform has GTA exclusively been released to?  Playstation.  What Platforms get the SECOND or THIRD Releases AFTER Playstation?  Xbox and PC.  At the end of the day, nothing beats Playstation since we can play 12 out of 15 GTA's in the entire Series on Playstation.  We are only missing London 61, Advance, and Chinatown Wars, and CW technically is on SOME kind of Playstation, but Handheld.  Rockstar and GTA are always Playstation-Favored for the FIRST Releases and it's one of the big reasons I stick to Playstation as I've been using the same Controller since the PS1 Days in the late 90's early 00's and when you're used to the Controls, the games themselves are rather easy and you won't have issues if you're used to it all and comfortable with it.  Getting used to GTA has been the same for me since 2001 with GTA III, so by the time GTA V in 2013 was released and anything in between, it didn't take too much time getting used to and mastering all the GTA's and being able to obtain all the Special Vehicles.  So yeah, Consoles or don't care!

I don't know how the Phone Calls would work for VC, especially with the Bandits and the Baron since the Rampage is usually what allows this to work as the Rampage has to expire at a certain time when you enter either of the Top Fun Vans and then you have to quickly explode them to fail the Mission and then shoot/push one back to the Garage.  If you do it wrong, especially the Bandits, they leave PERMANENT Blips on the Map which nobody wants (except those goons who actually liked glitched Saves more these days than anything that is done as close to normal as possible), but if you do it with perfect timing, then there won't be any Blips and it'll work out.

• Tomasak, paul, Inadequate and 1 other like this

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Bender ุ, A week ago.

Also I want to ask. So there is a no-replay method for that Baron?

Yes, Just check guide for video...
Click

Spoiler
  • SeaWallTx likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by SeaWallTx, A week ago.

Well, judging by your Profile and if your age is actually the truth of being 31, then that is why Console or nothing... :D :p  The older the better, the older the wiser.  We grew up with Consoles while all these teen kiddies running around grew up with PC's and all this modern, high tech, technology.  While the older guys stick to what began it all for Video Games...Consoles.  Not to mention, what Platform has GTA exclusively been released to?  Playstation.  What Platforms get the SECOND or THIRD Releases AFTER Playstation?  Xbox and PC.  At the end of the day, nothing beats Playstation since we can play 12 out of 15 GTA's in the entire Series on Playstation.  We are only missing London 61, Advance, and Chinatown Wars, and CW technically is on SOME kind of Playstation, but Handheld.  Rockstar and GTA are always Playstation-Favored for the FIRST Releases and it's one of the big reasons I stick to Playstation as I've been using the same Controller since the PS1 Days in the late 90's early 00's and when you're used to the Controls, the games themselves are rather easy and you won't have issues if you're used to it all and comfortable with it.  Getting used to GTA has been the same for me since 2001 with GTA III, so by the time GTA V in 2013 was released and anything in between, it didn't take too much time getting used to and mastering all the GTA's and being able to obtain all the Special Vehicles.  So yeah, Consoles or don't care!

I don't know how the Phone Calls would work for VC, especially with the Bandits and the Baron since the Rampage is usually what allows this to work as the Rampage has to expire at a certain time when you enter either of the Top Fun Vans and then you have to quickly explode them to fail the Mission and then shoot/push one back to the Garage.  If you do it wrong, especially the Bandits, they leave PERMANENT Blips on the Map which nobody wants (except those goons who actually liked glitched Saves more these days than anything that is done as close to normal as possible), but if you do it with perfect timing, then there won't be any Blips and it'll work out.

PS1? no dude, same controller since SNES, lol(just added the triggers... ...and later the sticks) I hated those sticks when GTA3 came out and forced us to use them! Now though they are like an extension of my Carpal Tunnel ridden hands.Wink_Cowboy.png

I'll give it a try with phonecalls, after I finish up Mafia(TCoLH, aka 1)[Sacrilege, speaking of mafia on gtaforums, lol], otherwise they'll have to wait until I circle around back after GTAV. (Oh and yes, that's Mafia on PS1, lol, on my PS1Wink_Cowboy.png)

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users