http://gtaforums.com...entry1068607275

• SpriteFan274 likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:02 PM

Okay, now I 100%-ly confirm that there is no White Stretch in VC that is EC... 

The Color ID for the KYFC White Stretch is 84, 84. Color ID 84 is in RGB = 224, 223, 214.

Color 84 spawns in Traffic for the Stretch, so the KYFC White Stretch is NOT EC!!!

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:46 AM Edited by MM KJ, 09 August 2017 - 07:00 AM.

That's exactly what I mentioned..

BOTH, KYFC and Tommy Vercetti's Estate spawn location give us all 4 possible white shades (or light grey, soft white, cold white and cement white if you want to be accurate with words), whatever. With an eye, these all 4 look white, but If you compare them all, you will discover all those 4 variants from both, the mission and spawn location.

Stretch never spawns in traffic, though.

Lets be honest. Final mission has 3 white Stretches in front of a mansion after completion, but the mission can give you FOUR different whites. It wouldn't even make sense if something there is UC.

VC has 4 possible shades for white for Stretch, this can be seen in carcols file, GTA Wiki and most likely if you fill all garages with spawned Stretches and look at them via editor :). So, final mission Stretch i s a n d w i l l b e a t r a f f i c d e f a u l t . Its not the end of the world, cmon you have no idea what a mess has been made with comparisons between UC and traffic defaults in GTA V...
  • MorsPrincipiumEst and SpriteFan274 like this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:06 PM Edited by MM KJ, 11 August 2017 - 06:07 PM.

Btw MorsPrincipiumEst why do you make 3 savegames for GTA VC?

In my old save pack, (in which I didn't miss any vehicles) I had 31 road vehicles obtained in first save, those which didn't require OM0. Then for second one I only required couple of garages for Stadium vehicles, Black Stretch, Black Conversion vehicle and RC Vehicles (3 Bandits and 1 Baron). Most of the garages were empty...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:18 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 11 August 2017 - 10:04 PM.

3 Saves....1 Save for all 27 (PS2 has 27 counting Unique Love Fist, while on every other Version, this isn't a Special Vehicle and infinitely spawns after the Love Fist Mission Strand) Special Vehicles to exist in the game WITHOUT OM0 and with 90 Mission Attempts only failing for the BP/EP/FP Squalo and BP/EP/FP Sabre Turbo.  2nd Save for 24 EC Black Vehicles using OM0 (the max you can get if you're doing a Save with ONLY EC Black Vehicles).  3rd Save for the newly discovered Unique RC Baron, Unique/EC RC Bandits (3 of them) and more EC Black Vehicles of which I didn't make Black yet.

And to be honest, I don't even care about a 3rd Save.  The 3rd Save, as well as an LCS 10th Save and a VCS 7th Save are FAR future Plans that I MAY do when I feel like it and am bored.  They aren't priority right now.  Only finishing my 2nd III Save and my 2nd SA Save are priority, as well as doing some more stuff with the HD Era, specifically IV, TLaD, and TBoGT...

EP/FP Hotring Racer A/B and BP/EP/FP Sanchez is completely irrelevant for anyone NOT playing on the PC Version.  These don't exist for any Platform other than PC with Replay...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:27 PM

Oh..you want black vehicles. Well OK then no probs. I'm personally interested in Black Mr.Whoopee and black Hotring Racer (although I have no idea how to get it before The Party), because they are rare. If you know some more incredibly-rare vehicles that should be made black at this point, lemme know?

Interesting though, I think I will still ram this third file into first and second and put vehicles somewhere where's room.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:37 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 11 August 2017 - 10:03 PM.

MyxJfol.jpg?1

I already have an EC Black Mr. Whoopee.  You can get it from Vigilante and then save it in a Garage and make it EC Black.  It's nothing like finding a Phoenix, Turismo, Bullet or anything like that in Vigilante in SA and takes very little time to find this early on for VC.  I actually got it to spawn as the moment I loaded up my game to search for it, lol...It's not exactly "Rare."  It's only "Rare" in the sense you can't get it anywhere else BUT Vigilante at this stage of the game, unless you like doing what some of those Speedrunners do and skip the entire game and get anything before The Party.  What fun...

As for the Hotring Racer, you can get it EP/FP in a Starter Save, Player's, A, or B, and make it EC Black.  EC Black Conversion removes Immunities, so it won't be EP/FP/EC Black.  Just EC Black.  And unlike taking the easy way out using Replay to get these in literally under a Minute by teleporting them out of the Stadium and into the Garage by saving a Replay on the Save Icon, I can admit that I have never obtained the Hotring Racer in a STARTER SAVE.  Only after 100% did I ever get it since Vehicles take double damage then as a 100% Reward.  Getting it in a Starter Save is a monstrous task for those who like the challenge unlike using Replay to get things with ease.  rtyuijhggff has a Video and it's in the Guide showing how to get it in the beginning.  But it's not easy and may take 500 tries, no exaggeration...

Just look at the Photos of my 24 EC Black Vehicles or _mako's Collection.  You can see some ideas and go off that.  I only really thought to get Sports Cars, Bikes, and some odd ball Vehicles like an Ambulance, Fire Truck, Police Maverick, Maverick, Police Car, Top Fun, Caddy, and Bloodring Banger.......Of course the EC Black Stretch, too, since it exists in the Avery Missions and is unobtainable on all Versions but PC, but for PC, it uses Replay AND Suicides, while the EC Black Conversion just uses 2X Attempts and a Safehouse Visit (Apparently this doesn't happen on PC, getting a Safehouse Visit when getting OM0 using a Police Car and the Save Icon, only Console I guess).

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:46 PM

Yea alraight I will look into those Black Vehicles later, when I get time for VC.

But if you obtain EP/FP Hotring, how are you supposed to get it back on VC mainland?

P.S. where can I see those photos? :p

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:52 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 11 August 2017 - 07:03 PM.

The same way I got a Bloodring Banger back from the Stadium on the West Island to the East Island to make it EC Black.  You just put a Packer on Prawn Island and then jump your desired Vehicle over the barrier to the SIDE of the bridge and into the yard without it flipping over, then you have it on East Island.  Same thing with taking sh*t over to Hyman Condo early on, too.  I did this with 4 Bikes, Ambulance, Fire Truck, Sports Cars, etc, etc.  It's easy to do this stuff...

Underneath the Guide or in my Profile.  As for _mako's, they are right HEREHere is a Save done by DragonPokeZ, as well...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:12 PM Edited by MM KJ, 20 August 2017 - 06:54 PM.

I literally have 0 luck with REDO lol. I have attempted the new starter save at least 8 times now, my record is firefighter/ambulance/taxi/PCJ Playground/Cone Crazy completed, and VC crashes/I stupidly die/run over peds without thinking. Gonna be a long week..

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:24 PM Edited by __mako, 23 August 2017 - 10:25 PM.

If you know some more incredibly-rare vehicles that should be made black at this point, lemme know?

Not sure if it's possible, but maybe all the vehicles that don't spawn anywhere before you finish some missions (Love Fist limo, Skimmer, maybe Squalo if there's space) - using that new glitch to do other missions before the party.

If you don't want to glitch, some bigger trucks not spawning on first island are pretty rare, I made UC black Linerunner. It's a pain to transport to first island, and then you have to keep it in memory until you can drive to Hyman Condo (didn't find a way to transport it back and it doesn't fit in any 1st island garage) Dinghy wasn't too hard, but interesting, I jacked a boat in marina and then jumped on a Dinghy that passed by me, then I had to push it by foot to store it.

Hotring is easy if you use replay, otherwise, like Mors said, gonna be hard.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:36 PM Edited by ClaudeIzABadAzz, 23 September 2017 - 02:43 PM.

I decided to take pictures of a save I did ages ago, way before I knew about the Forums, and the Special Vehicle Guide. Some vehicles I obtained after watching GTASeriesVideo's, and some I just figured were unique because they were black or white. So, here you go:

Hyman Condo: EC Black Voodoo, EC White Walton

Links View Apartment: CP/EC Grey Admiral

Sunshine Autos: Another CP/EC Grey Admiral, EC Black Admiral, EC Gold Stretch, EC White Stretch, EC Black Sentinel

Vercetti Estate: Another CP/EC Grey Admiral, Another EC Black Admiral

https://i.imgur.com/FQZSmym.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ONdMxT0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/P51Q9O7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qSlFl1r.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jQIiQnB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HNbGGYO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/F1C44lw.jpg

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:51 PM

...I don't think you have enough AP/EC Admirals... :D :p

One is enough, and can pass Guardian Angels whilst obtaining it...

You plan to do all the GTA's for Special Vehicles and redo the Saves to make them better?

• Rachel Amber likes this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:19 AM

...I don't think you have enough AP/EC Admirals... :D :p

One is enough, and can pass Guardian Angels whilst obtaining it...

You plan to do all the GTA's for Special Vehicles and redo the Saves to make them better?

Yeah since I had heaps of garage space, I collected like 3 or 4 Admirals 😜

Yes. Sorta. I have finished every 3D GTA there is, way before I knew about GTAF, and now that I know about it, I would like to re do all my games with Special Vehicles. However, I don't really give a sh*t about stats, so I won't be trying to improve them. The stats I want on 0 are wasted, busted and mission failed, as these are the only stats I care about.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:51 AM

This is nice enough, stats are playa's own choice anyway. We think if we redo smth to make it better, then let's do maximum better. But these three stats are the ones that most, almost all players are looking for. GL with obtaining!
  • Rachel Amber and ClaudeIzABadAzz like this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:43 AM

GL with obtaining!

Thanks man!

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

HEY, ever wanket to Krystal? &'er soft furry blue a. . .

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:31 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 22 October 2017 - 01:48 AM.

I think I just found a method that spawns a NE Lightless Zebra Cab on Console, PS4!

(works for me, repeatedly!)

• MorsPrincipiumEst, Rachel Amber, ClaudeIzABadAzz and 1 other like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:39 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 16 October 2017 - 12:50 PM.

I'll check it out!  Thanks!

I didn't know if it would ever be possible to get this one on a Console, but apparently it is.  I know how to get the NE Taxi, Cabbie, Kaufman Cab, etc, etc, but not the Zebra Cab!

EDIT: Just watched it!  Since it's from Cabmageddon which is a Mission that once passed, you can never go back to it unless you start a new game, this looks like a ONE TIME ONLY Special Vehicle for Console.  You can get it on PC with some wacky Replay shenanigans, but this looks even more legit to me and is from a Mission while getting it on PC can be done any time once Kaufman Cab Asset is complete in free roam.  Good find!  So if someone on PS2, 3, 4 is doing VC and wants this Vehicle, they can finally get it and include it in their Collection to bring it to 28 total Special Vehicles for Console VC.

• SeaWallTx likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:31 PM

Wait, is it possible to obtain a lightless Zebra Cab without Replay? I have an idea: Start "Cabmaggedon", use the Kaufman Cab's hydraulics to jump over the gate, go to Sunshine Autos, and right when the timer hits zero, open a garage door. Will this generate the Zebra Cab as NE though?

Not his discovery. Rational discovered it a while ago but never cared to post it here as it's not important (no extra with replay is better).

Also this is nonsense lol.
qmyOqWd.png

Anyways back ontopic. While reading back I saw the double extra Hotring Racer on page 26 and I am wondering if anyone has had similar effects, or maybe nick knows how to duplicate this?
  • Rachel Amber likes this

Nick007J
  • Nick007J

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:31 PM

There is only one method to get NE vehicles on any platform in any game, because there is exactly one glitch that causes it: if you open garage door with vehicle without extra loaded last, next vehicle to spawn is NE. You don't need to check or make proofs.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:55 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 16 October 2017 - 08:33 PM.

I don't care who found it, it's important that it has been found... The NE Zebra Cab is surely getting added in the Guide because it's a One Time Only Vehicle for Console and Mobile. On PC it's useless as it can be obtained at any time.

Are you guys 1000000%-ly sure it can't be obtained in Free Roam on Console somehow?

If I do a 1st VC Save, I will get the usual no-OM0 Vehicles along with this NE Zebra Cab. Also may get the NE Taxi, NE Kaufman Cab, NE Cabbie, NE Flatbed (?), NE Coach (?)... Just to fill up everything.

EDIT: Okay I added it in the Guide...

• SeaWallTx and Rachel Amber like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:58 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 16 October 2017 - 11:39 PM.

Wait, is it possible to obtain a lightless Zebra Cab without Replay? I have an idea: Start "Cabmaggedon", use the Kaufman Cab's hydraulics to jump over the gate, go to Sunshine Autos, and right when the timer hits zero, open a garage door. Will this generate the Zebra Cab as NE though?

Not his discovery. Rational discovered it a while ago but never cared to post it here as it's not important (no extra with replay is better).

1st there is NO replay on Console, so thats a dumb point to bring up.
2nd, like I stated , show me a link to anyone using this method to spawn a NE Lightless Zebra Cab and I'll credit them instead,
Until then stop trying to look like you run sh!t, or are some kind of mod, as Not one person has sent me a link , just a lot of claims.
While claims maybe fine for some, I got dated video

However, in the meantime I will add rational as a Founder, until he says he really managed it.

*Edit
'RationalPsycho' has been added as a Founder.

I don't care who found it, it's important that it has been found... The NE Zebra Cab is surely getting added in the Guide because it's a One Time Only Vehicle for Console and Mobile. On PC it's useless as it can be obtained at any time.

Are you guys 1000000%-ly sure it can't be obtained in Free Roam on Console somehow?

If I do a 1st VC Save, I will get the usual no-OM0 Vehicles along with this NE Zebra Cab. Also may get the NE Taxi, NE Kaufman Cab, NE Cabbie, NE Flatbed (?), NE Coach (?)... Just to fill up everything.

EDIT: Okay I added it in the Guide...

Ive been trying for ages, using the method with the FP/EP Hotring and the bank, but I got nothing. I tried filling every garage as much, over capacity, as possible with Zebra Cabs. I tried speeding around Kaufman in different NE vehicles. But this was the only one I got in @3 weeks of searching.
Also, it seems that for the method the direction I pulled into the Pink Circle mattered. If I didnt replicate the video move for move it failed, but when I did it worked 100%. This includes the angle you enter the Pink circle and the NE Kaufman Cab in the garage. Oh and the other garages at Sunshine Auto must be full.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:36 PM

Does it work on Mobile too? Well, on Xbox it should most likely work, same as on the PC...

I'm seriously glad how another Special Vehicle was found for VC and how I can obtain it for my 1st VC Save which I will do when the time comes. I will obtain all the Vehicles that Militia has in his 1st VC Save, plus the NE Zebra Cab with Pass, along with some NE Vehicles and maybe that EC White Infernus (which is always available anyways) if I care enough.

Wait, so you need a NE Kaufman Cab and NE Taxi in one Garage, other Garages need to be full, it doesn't matter what's in them, right? If anything, only the NE Kaufman Cab is needed for this to work, along with full Garages and 100 Fares done for Taxi Driver, plus the Flamethrower...

Now we only need to find a way how to get a NE Flatbed on Console, NE Bloodring Bangers on Console, NE Hotring Racer on Console, BP/EP/FP Sanchez on Console (we really need this!!!!!) and that AP Maverick for VC and all Special Vehicles have been fully found in VC...

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:39 AM

Does it work on Mobile too? Well, on Xbox it should most likely work, same as on the PC...

I'm seriously glad how another Special Vehicle was found for VC and how I can obtain it for my 1st VC Save which I will do when the time comes. I will obtain all the Vehicles that Militia has in his 1st VC Save, plus the NE Zebra Cab with Pass, along with some NE Vehicles and maybe that EC White Infernus (which is always available anyways) if I care enough.

Wait, so you need a NE Kaufman Cab and NE Taxi in one Garage, other Garages need to be full, it doesn't matter what's in them, right? If anything, only the NE Kaufman Cab is needed for this to work, along with full Garages and 100 Fares done for Taxi Driver, plus the Flamethrower...

Now we only need to find a way how to get a NE Flatbed on Console, NE Bloodring Bangers on Console, NE Hotring Racer on Console, BP/EP/FP Sanchez on Console (we really need this!!!!!) and that AP Maverick for VC and all Special Vehicles have been fully found in VC...

The flamethrower isnt even needed as you can just jump back over and pull him out,I did this on other tries and it works.

However the flamethrower does happen to spawn like 20 feet from that location.Wink_Cowboy.pngAnd I think all you need is one NE Cab or Kaufman. But I am still trying to whittle down a text tutorial out of that video and my multiple tries there after.

I cannot find any info, PC, console, whatever, on the Bloodring Bangers and Hotring Racer being NE in Vice City, I cant find any pics or how to's to even build off of.

But We can dupe on console, it is just much sketchier, I got into it alot with San Andreas, and duping missions is the only way I think the BP/EP/FP Sanchez is possible on Console, oh and where is this AP Maverick?(in a cutscene?)

• SpriteFan274 likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:59 AM Edited by SpriteFan274, 17 October 2017 - 01:14 AM.

I remember once in 2012 I got a glitch where the Taxis slammed me into the Wall near the Gate and then I fell into Blue Hell and spawned back onto the Road during Cabmaggedon. I don't remember what exactly happened, I just remember something about Blue Hell and watching the Taxis slam each other at the Gate from the other side. Meaning that you also don't need 100 Fares done, maybe...? But the Taxi Jump Trick is better along with the Flamethrower as it's quicker...

I only know that the NE Bloodring Bangers and NE Hotring Racers can be done with Replay or something in VC... I don't care about Replays, I care about Methods which work on all Versions. Some people suck at getting the EP/FP Hotring Racer the normal way thus they use Replay to easily obtain it. EP/FP Hotring Racer A and EP/FP Hotring Racer B require Replays, just like the BP/EP/FP Sanchez. If you found a no-Replay Method for that Sanchez, that'd be great! Though duping and OM0 seems very unstable on VC and SA, especially on Consoles. LCS and VCS are very immune to OM0 Side Effects as they all get deleted after saving and reloading. I'm just glad that the EC Black Conversion in VC and AP and EC/EC2/EM Conversions in SA work properly without any Side Effects, oh and the OM0 RC Vehicles in those two Games...

That AP Maverick is found in Phnom Penh '86 in a Cutscene, still nobody has found a way to get it. Simple duping and OM0 hasn't worked, SSU (?) hasn't worked, killing Lance doesn't fail the Mission etc. etc. etc. Looks like this one will stay unobtainable forever.

I slowly keep updating the 9 Guides because of being quite busy in reallife. III Guide is done thankfully, VC needs some Vehicles rewritten, SA needs a make over again, LCS is 5% done, VCS is surprisingly fully done except for some OM0 Vehicles, IV needs a lot of work and also will need confirming Vehicles, TLaD is almost done and just needs Gang Wars EC Vehicles, TBoGT still needs a lot of work, CW also needs a lot of work and rewriting along with some Videos. 

• SeaWallTx likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:50 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 17 October 2017 - 01:51 AM.

I remember once in 2012 I got a glitch where the Taxis slammed me into the Wall near the Gate and then I fell into Blue Hell and spawned back onto the Road during Cabmaggedon. I don't remember what exactly happened, I just remember something about Blue Hell and watching the Taxis slam each other at the Gate from the other side. Meaning that you also don't need 100 Fares done, maybe...? But the Taxi Jump Trick is better along with the Flamethrower as it's quicker...

I only know that the NE Bloodring Bangers and NE Hotring Racers can be done with Replay or something in VC... I don't care about Replays, I care about Methods which work on all Versions. Some people suck at getting the EP/FP Hotring Racer the normal way thus they use Replay to easily obtain it. EP/FP Hotring Racer A and EP/FP Hotring Racer B require Replays, just like the BP/EP/FP Sanchez. If you found a no-Replay Method for that Sanchez, that'd be great! Though duping and OM0 seems very unstable on VC and SA, especially on Consoles. LCS and VCS are very immune to OM0 Side Effects as they all get deleted after saving and reloading. I'm just glad that the EC Black Conversion in VC and AP and EC/EC2/EM Conversions in SA work properly without any Side Effects, oh and the OM0 RC Vehicles in those two Games...

That AP Maverick is found in Phnom Penh '86 in a Cutscene, still nobody has found a way to get it. Simple duping and OM0 hasn't worked, SSU (?) hasn't worked, killing Lance doesn't fail the Mission etc. etc. etc. Looks like this one will stay unobtainable forever.

cool, so that still leaves a little hope, and if not well, plenty of room for stuff like the NE 'No Sign' Coach, the NE 'No Load' Flatbed, & the NE 'No Ads/Signs' Mule

and if they are real, I want the UC 'Two-Tone Black & ?_(any color)_?' Hermes (Black Hood & Front End) and the UC2 'Two-Tone ?_(any color)_? & Black' Hermes (Black Cab & Rear End)

image.jpg

Source

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:55 AM Edited by RationalPsycho, 17 October 2017 - 07:57 AM.

Also, it seems that for the method the direction I pulled into the Pink Circle mattered. If I didnt replicate the video move for move it failed, but when I did it worked 100%. This includes the angle you enter the Pink circle and the NE Kaufman Cab in the garage. Oh and the other garages at Sunshine Auto must be full.

This information is not entirely true. You can make it work by having two garages empty if you feel like, the Kaufman Cab you used to get there in the third, and have AT LEAST one vehicle in the fourth that can't have extras, such as the Sentinel. Well, you can have vehicles with extras inside the garage that's opened right before the Zebra Cab is generated and still make it work, but it's not really recommended, as there is a chance of failure; the order of the vehicles the garage loads when you approach it seems to be random, meaning you have no control of your success.

Now we only need to find a way how to get a NE Flatbed on Console, NE Bloodring Bangers on Console

Hm, I think it is possible to spawn a No Extra Bloodring Banger without Replay. You have to open the Hyman Condo's big garage, rush to the Stadium REALLY FAST, and pray the Bloodring Bangers spawn as NE. Passing by the garage to open the door at high speed with a PCJ-600 or something seems to work more often than not. Not sure if we could make it happen with the Hunter though.

That AP Maverick is found in Phnom Penh '86 in a Cutscene, still nobody has found a way to get it. Simple duping and OM0 hasn't worked, SSU (?) hasn't worked

My guess is they made the Maverick AP during the cutscene to prevent it from taking damage from the scripted bullet, thus putting the player at an "unfair" disadvantage. I think the helicopter is also AP during the couple of seconds between killing the last enemy and the cutscene (you're on my turf asshole! You're going down!). If we could make anything work, it would be in these two seconds :sui:

SSU hasn't been TESTED; we don't know if it works. But if it does, it will only be possible on PC, as you'll also need Replay for the Maverick method I have in mind. On any other platform, there appears to be no hope.

sergiao
  • sergiao

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:24 AM

no extra coach not special. also no extra mule not special.

Hermes with two colors needs modding in carcols.dat. if change 63 63 to 0 63 only part of hermes is black.
  • SeaWallTx likes this

Pottatto
  • Pottatto

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:11 PM

Why can't I do the The Party mission glitch to turn vehicles black? I park my police car next to the safehouse save icon, enter it, then start vigilante. I approach the rampage location, I keep caps-lock pressed and leave the car. The rampage icon isn't there while I have vigilante activated. but it is there when vigilante isn't.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:21 AM

Because you haven't activated OM0 while doing the Safehouse Icon Procedure... Try reconfigurating the Controls so that the Look Behind on Foot and the Sub-Mission Activation Buttons are the same.

These Hermeses.... They're modded using a Save Editor or something. I mean, where would you even find them? ...

• SeaWallTx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users