http://gtaforums.com...entry1068607275

• SpriteFan274 likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago

Okay, now I 100%-ly confirm that there is no White Stretch in VC that is EC... 

The Color ID for the KYFC White Stretch is 84, 84. Color ID 84 is in RGB = 224, 223, 214.

Color 84 spawns in Traffic for the Stretch, so the KYFC White Stretch is NOT EC!!!

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Rat

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MM KJ, 2 weeks ago.

That's exactly what I mentioned..

BOTH, KYFC and Tommy Vercetti's Estate spawn location give us all 4 possible white shades (or light grey, soft white, cold white and cement white if you want to be accurate with words), whatever. With an eye, these all 4 look white, but If you compare them all, you will discover all those 4 variants from both, the mission and spawn location.

Stretch never spawns in traffic, though.

Lets be honest. Final mission has 3 white Stretches in front of a mansion after completion, but the mission can give you FOUR different whites. It wouldn't even make sense if something there is UC.

VC has 4 possible shades for white for Stretch, this can be seen in carcols file, GTA Wiki and most likely if you fill all garages with spawned Stretches and look at them via editor :). So, final mission Stretch i s a n d w i l l b e a t r a f f i c d e f a u l t . Its not the end of the world, cmon you have no idea what a mess has been made with comparisons between UC and traffic defaults in GTA V...
  • MorsPrincipiumEst and SpriteFan274 like this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Rat

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago Edited by MM KJ, A week ago.

Btw MorsPrincipiumEst why do you make 3 savegames for GTA VC?

In my old save pack, (in which I didn't miss any vehicles) I had 31 road vehicles obtained in first save, those which didn't require OM0. Then for second one I only required couple of garages for Stadium vehicles, Black Stretch, Black Conversion vehicle and RC Vehicles (3 Bandits and 1 Baron). Most of the garages were empty...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted A week ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, A week ago.

3 Saves....1 Save for all 27 (PS2 has 27 counting Unique Love Fist, while on every other Version, this isn't a Special Vehicle and infinitely spawns after the Love Fist Mission Strand) Special Vehicles to exist in the game WITHOUT OM0 and with 90 Mission Attempts only failing for the BP/EP/FP Squalo and BP/EP/FP Sabre Turbo.  2nd Save for 24 EC Black Vehicles using OM0 (the max you can get if you're doing a Save with ONLY EC Black Vehicles).  3rd Save for the newly discovered Unique RC Baron, Unique/EC RC Bandits (3 of them) and more EC Black Vehicles of which I didn't make Black yet.

And to be honest, I don't even care about a 3rd Save.  The 3rd Save, as well as an LCS 10th Save and a VCS 7th Save are FAR future Plans that I MAY do when I feel like it and am bored.  They aren't priority right now.  Only finishing my 2nd III Save and my 2nd SA Save are priority, as well as doing some more stuff with the HD Era, specifically IV, TLaD, and TBoGT...

EP/FP Hotring Racer A/B and BP/EP/FP Sanchez is completely irrelevant for anyone NOT playing on the PC Version.  These don't exist for any Platform other than PC with Replay...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Rat

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago

Oh..you want black vehicles. Well OK then no probs. I'm personally interested in Black Mr.Whoopee and black Hotring Racer (although I have no idea how to get it before The Party), because they are rare. If you know some more incredibly-rare vehicles that should be made black at this point, lemme know?

Interesting though, I think I will still ram this third file into first and second and put vehicles somewhere where's room.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

MyxJfol.jpg?1

I already have an EC Black Mr. Whoopee.  You can get it from Vigilante and then save it in a Garage and make it EC Black.  It's nothing like finding a Phoenix, Turismo, Bullet or anything like that in Vigilante in SA and takes very little time to find this early on for VC.  I actually got it to spawn as the moment I loaded up my game to search for it, lol...It's not exactly "Rare."  It's only "Rare" in the sense you can't get it anywhere else BUT Vigilante at this stage of the game, unless you like doing what some of those Speedrunners do and skip the entire game and get anything before The Party.  What fun...

As for the Hotring Racer, you can get it EP/FP in a Starter Save, Player's, A, or B, and make it EC Black.  EC Black Conversion removes Immunities, so it won't be EP/FP/EC Black.  Just EC Black.  And unlike taking the easy way out using Replay to get these in literally under a Minute by teleporting them out of the Stadium and into the Garage by saving a Replay on the Save Icon, I can admit that I have never obtained the Hotring Racer in a STARTER SAVE.  Only after 100% did I ever get it since Vehicles take double damage then as a 100% Reward.  Getting it in a Starter Save is a monstrous task for those who like the challenge unlike using Replay to get things with ease.  rtyuijhggff has a Video and it's in the Guide showing how to get it in the beginning.  But it's not easy and may take 500 tries, no exaggeration...

Just look at the Photos of my 24 EC Black Vehicles or _mako's Collection.  You can see some ideas and go off that.  I only really thought to get Sports Cars, Bikes, and some odd ball Vehicles like an Ambulance, Fire Truck, Police Maverick, Maverick, Police Car, Top Fun, Caddy, and Bloodring Banger.......Of course the EC Black Stretch, too, since it exists in the Avery Missions and is unobtainable on all Versions but PC, but for PC, it uses Replay AND Suicides, while the EC Black Conversion just uses 2X Attempts and a Safehouse Visit (Apparently this doesn't happen on PC, getting a Safehouse Visit when getting OM0 using a Police Car and the Save Icon, only Console I guess).

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Rat

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago

Yea alraight I will look into those Black Vehicles later, when I get time for VC.

But if you obtain EP/FP Hotring, how are you supposed to get it back on VC mainland?

P.S. where can I see those photos? :p

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

The same way I got a Bloodring Banger back from the Stadium on the West Island to the East Island to make it EC Black.  You just put a Packer on Prawn Island and then jump your desired Vehicle over the barrier to the SIDE of the bridge and into the yard without it flipping over, then you have it on East Island.  Same thing with taking sh*t over to Hyman Condo early on, too.  I did this with 4 Bikes, Ambulance, Fire Truck, Sports Cars, etc, etc.  It's easy to do this stuff...

Underneath the Guide or in my Profile.  As for _mako's, they are right HEREHere is a Save done by DragonPokeZ, as well...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Rat

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 2 days ago Edited by MM KJ, 2 days ago.

I literally have 0 luck with REDO lol. I have attempted the new starter save at least 8 times now, my record is firefighter/ambulance/taxi/PCJ Playground/Cone Crazy completed, and VC crashes/I stupidly die/run over peds without thinking. Gonna be a long week..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users