GTA VC Special Vehicle Guide

893 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:39 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 16 October 2017 - 12:50 PM.

I'll check it out!  Thanks!

I didn't know if it would ever be possible to get this one on a Console, but apparently it is.  I know how to get the NE Taxi, Cabbie, Kaufman Cab, etc, etc, but not the Zebra Cab!

EDIT: Just watched it!  Since it's from Cabmageddon which is a Mission that once passed, you can never go back to it unless you start a new game, this looks like a ONE TIME ONLY Special Vehicle for Console.  You can get it on PC with some wacky Replay shenanigans, but this looks even more legit to me and is from a Mission while getting it on PC can be done any time once Kaufman Cab Asset is complete in free roam.  Good find!  So if someone on PS2, 3, 4 is doing VC and wants this Vehicle, they can finally get it and include it in their Collection to bring it to 28 total Special Vehicles for Console VC.

• SeaWallTx likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:31 PM

Wait, is it possible to obtain a lightless Zebra Cab without Replay? I have an idea: Start "Cabmaggedon", use the Kaufman Cab's hydraulics to jump over the gate, go to Sunshine Autos, and right when the timer hits zero, open a garage door. Will this generate the Zebra Cab as NE though?

Not his discovery. Rational discovered it a while ago but never cared to post it here as it's not important (no extra with replay is better).

Also this is nonsense lol.
qmyOqWd.png

Anyways back ontopic. While reading back I saw the double extra Hotring Racer on page 26 and I am wondering if anyone has had similar effects, or maybe nick knows how to duplicate this?
  • Rachel Amber likes this

Nick007J
  • Nick007J

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:31 PM

There is only one method to get NE vehicles on any platform in any game, because there is exactly one glitch that causes it: if you open garage door with vehicle without extra loaded last, next vehicle to spawn is NE. You don't need to check or make proofs.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

GTA Special Vehicle Guide Writer and Collector

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:55 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 16 October 2017 - 08:33 PM.

I don't care who found it, it's important that it has been found... The NE Zebra Cab is surely getting added in the Guide because it's a One Time Only Vehicle for Console and Mobile. On PC it's useless as it can be obtained at any time.

Are you guys 1000000%-ly sure it can't be obtained in Free Roam on Console somehow?

If I do a 1st VC Save, I will get the usual no-OM0 Vehicles along with this NE Zebra Cab. Also may get the NE Taxi, NE Kaufman Cab, NE Cabbie, NE Flatbed (?), NE Coach (?)... Just to fill up everything.

EDIT: Okay I added it in the Guide...

• SeaWallTx and Rachel Amber like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

3rd Coast Born... ...Texas Raised... ...Island B.O.I.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:58 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 16 October 2017 - 11:39 PM.

Wait, is it possible to obtain a lightless Zebra Cab without Replay? I have an idea: Start "Cabmaggedon", use the Kaufman Cab's hydraulics to jump over the gate, go to Sunshine Autos, and right when the timer hits zero, open a garage door. Will this generate the Zebra Cab as NE though?

Not his discovery. Rational discovered it a while ago but never cared to post it here as it's not important (no extra with replay is better).

1st there is NO replay on Console, so thats a dumb point to bring up.
2nd, like I stated , show me a link to anyone using this method to spawn a NE Lightless Zebra Cab and I'll credit them instead,
Until then stop trying to look like you run sh!t, or are some kind of mod, as Not one person has sent me a link , just a lot of claims.
While claims maybe fine for some, I got dated video

However, in the meantime I will add rational as a Founder, until he says he really managed it.

*Edit
'RationalPsycho' has been added as a Founder.

I don't care who found it, it's important that it has been found... The NE Zebra Cab is surely getting added in the Guide because it's a One Time Only Vehicle for Console and Mobile. On PC it's useless as it can be obtained at any time.

Are you guys 1000000%-ly sure it can't be obtained in Free Roam on Console somehow?

If I do a 1st VC Save, I will get the usual no-OM0 Vehicles along with this NE Zebra Cab. Also may get the NE Taxi, NE Kaufman Cab, NE Cabbie, NE Flatbed (?), NE Coach (?)... Just to fill up everything.

EDIT: Okay I added it in the Guide...

Ive been trying for ages, using the method with the FP/EP Hotring and the bank, but I got nothing. I tried filling every garage as much, over capacity, as possible with Zebra Cabs. I tried speeding around Kaufman in different NE vehicles. But this was the only one I got in @3 weeks of searching.
Also, it seems that for the method the direction I pulled into the Pink Circle mattered. If I didnt replicate the video move for move it failed, but when I did it worked 100%. This includes the angle you enter the Pink circle and the NE Kaufman Cab in the garage. Oh and the other garages at Sunshine Auto must be full.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:36 PM

Does it work on Mobile too? Well, on Xbox it should most likely work, same as on the PC...

I'm seriously glad how another Special Vehicle was found for VC and how I can obtain it for my 1st VC Save which I will do when the time comes. I will obtain all the Vehicles that Militia has in his 1st VC Save, plus the NE Zebra Cab with Pass, along with some NE Vehicles and maybe that EC White Infernus (which is always available anyways) if I care enough.

Wait, so you need a NE Kaufman Cab and NE Taxi in one Garage, other Garages need to be full, it doesn't matter what's in them, right? If anything, only the NE Kaufman Cab is needed for this to work, along with full Garages and 100 Fares done for Taxi Driver, plus the Flamethrower...

Now we only need to find a way how to get a NE Flatbed on Console, NE Bloodring Bangers on Console, NE Hotring Racer on Console, BP/EP/FP Sanchez on Console (we really need this!!!!!) and that AP Maverick for VC and all Special Vehicles have been fully found in VC...

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:39 AM

Does it work on Mobile too? Well, on Xbox it should most likely work, same as on the PC...

I'm seriously glad how another Special Vehicle was found for VC and how I can obtain it for my 1st VC Save which I will do when the time comes. I will obtain all the Vehicles that Militia has in his 1st VC Save, plus the NE Zebra Cab with Pass, along with some NE Vehicles and maybe that EC White Infernus (which is always available anyways) if I care enough.

Wait, so you need a NE Kaufman Cab and NE Taxi in one Garage, other Garages need to be full, it doesn't matter what's in them, right? If anything, only the NE Kaufman Cab is needed for this to work, along with full Garages and 100 Fares done for Taxi Driver, plus the Flamethrower...

Now we only need to find a way how to get a NE Flatbed on Console, NE Bloodring Bangers on Console, NE Hotring Racer on Console, BP/EP/FP Sanchez on Console (we really need this!!!!!) and that AP Maverick for VC and all Special Vehicles have been fully found in VC...

The flamethrower isnt even needed as you can just jump back over and pull him out,I did this on other tries and it works.

However the flamethrower does happen to spawn like 20 feet from that location.Wink_Cowboy.pngAnd I think all you need is one NE Cab or Kaufman. But I am still trying to whittle down a text tutorial out of that video and my multiple tries there after.

I cannot find any info, PC, console, whatever, on the Bloodring Bangers and Hotring Racer being NE in Vice City, I cant find any pics or how to's to even build off of.

But We can dupe on console, it is just much sketchier, I got into it alot with San Andreas, and duping missions is the only way I think the BP/EP/FP Sanchez is possible on Console, oh and where is this AP Maverick?(in a cutscene?)

• SpriteFan274 likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:59 AM Edited by SpriteFan274, 17 October 2017 - 01:14 AM.

I remember once in 2012 I got a glitch where the Taxis slammed me into the Wall near the Gate and then I fell into Blue Hell and spawned back onto the Road during Cabmaggedon. I don't remember what exactly happened, I just remember something about Blue Hell and watching the Taxis slam each other at the Gate from the other side. Meaning that you also don't need 100 Fares done, maybe...? But the Taxi Jump Trick is better along with the Flamethrower as it's quicker...

I only know that the NE Bloodring Bangers and NE Hotring Racers can be done with Replay or something in VC... I don't care about Replays, I care about Methods which work on all Versions. Some people suck at getting the EP/FP Hotring Racer the normal way thus they use Replay to easily obtain it. EP/FP Hotring Racer A and EP/FP Hotring Racer B require Replays, just like the BP/EP/FP Sanchez. If you found a no-Replay Method for that Sanchez, that'd be great! Though duping and OM0 seems very unstable on VC and SA, especially on Consoles. LCS and VCS are very immune to OM0 Side Effects as they all get deleted after saving and reloading. I'm just glad that the EC Black Conversion in VC and AP and EC/EC2/EM Conversions in SA work properly without any Side Effects, oh and the OM0 RC Vehicles in those two Games...

That AP Maverick is found in Phnom Penh '86 in a Cutscene, still nobody has found a way to get it. Simple duping and OM0 hasn't worked, SSU (?) hasn't worked, killing Lance doesn't fail the Mission etc. etc. etc. Looks like this one will stay unobtainable forever.

I slowly keep updating the 9 Guides because of being quite busy in reallife. III Guide is done thankfully, VC needs some Vehicles rewritten, SA needs a make over again, LCS is 5% done, VCS is surprisingly fully done except for some OM0 Vehicles, IV needs a lot of work and also will need confirming Vehicles, TLaD is almost done and just needs Gang Wars EC Vehicles, TBoGT still needs a lot of work, CW also needs a lot of work and rewriting along with some Videos. 

• SeaWallTx likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:50 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 17 October 2017 - 01:51 AM.

I remember once in 2012 I got a glitch where the Taxis slammed me into the Wall near the Gate and then I fell into Blue Hell and spawned back onto the Road during Cabmaggedon. I don't remember what exactly happened, I just remember something about Blue Hell and watching the Taxis slam each other at the Gate from the other side. Meaning that you also don't need 100 Fares done, maybe...? But the Taxi Jump Trick is better along with the Flamethrower as it's quicker...

I only know that the NE Bloodring Bangers and NE Hotring Racers can be done with Replay or something in VC... I don't care about Replays, I care about Methods which work on all Versions. Some people suck at getting the EP/FP Hotring Racer the normal way thus they use Replay to easily obtain it. EP/FP Hotring Racer A and EP/FP Hotring Racer B require Replays, just like the BP/EP/FP Sanchez. If you found a no-Replay Method for that Sanchez, that'd be great! Though duping and OM0 seems very unstable on VC and SA, especially on Consoles. LCS and VCS are very immune to OM0 Side Effects as they all get deleted after saving and reloading. I'm just glad that the EC Black Conversion in VC and AP and EC/EC2/EM Conversions in SA work properly without any Side Effects, oh and the OM0 RC Vehicles in those two Games...

That AP Maverick is found in Phnom Penh '86 in a Cutscene, still nobody has found a way to get it. Simple duping and OM0 hasn't worked, SSU (?) hasn't worked, killing Lance doesn't fail the Mission etc. etc. etc. Looks like this one will stay unobtainable forever.

cool, so that still leaves a little hope, and if not well, plenty of room for stuff like the NE 'No Sign' Coach, the NE 'No Load' Flatbed, & the NE 'No Ads/Signs' Mule

and if they are real, I want the UC 'Two-Tone Black & ?_(any color)_?' Hermes (Black Hood & Front End) and the UC2 'Two-Tone ?_(any color)_? & Black' Hermes (Black Cab & Rear End)

image.jpg

Source

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:55 AM Edited by RationalPsycho, 17 October 2017 - 07:57 AM.

Also, it seems that for the method the direction I pulled into the Pink Circle mattered. If I didnt replicate the video move for move it failed, but when I did it worked 100%. This includes the angle you enter the Pink circle and the NE Kaufman Cab in the garage. Oh and the other garages at Sunshine Auto must be full.

This information is not entirely true. You can make it work by having two garages empty if you feel like, the Kaufman Cab you used to get there in the third, and have AT LEAST one vehicle in the fourth that can't have extras, such as the Sentinel. Well, you can have vehicles with extras inside the garage that's opened right before the Zebra Cab is generated and still make it work, but it's not really recommended, as there is a chance of failure; the order of the vehicles the garage loads when you approach it seems to be random, meaning you have no control of your success.

Now we only need to find a way how to get a NE Flatbed on Console, NE Bloodring Bangers on Console

Hm, I think it is possible to spawn a No Extra Bloodring Banger without Replay. You have to open the Hyman Condo's big garage, rush to the Stadium REALLY FAST, and pray the Bloodring Bangers spawn as NE. Passing by the garage to open the door at high speed with a PCJ-600 or something seems to work more often than not. Not sure if we could make it happen with the Hunter though.

That AP Maverick is found in Phnom Penh '86 in a Cutscene, still nobody has found a way to get it. Simple duping and OM0 hasn't worked, SSU (?) hasn't worked

My guess is they made the Maverick AP during the cutscene to prevent it from taking damage from the scripted bullet, thus putting the player at an "unfair" disadvantage. I think the helicopter is also AP during the couple of seconds between killing the last enemy and the cutscene (you're on my turf asshole! You're going down!). If we could make anything work, it would be in these two seconds :sui:

SSU hasn't been TESTED; we don't know if it works. But if it does, it will only be possible on PC, as you'll also need Replay for the Maverick method I have in mind. On any other platform, there appears to be no hope.

sergiao
  • sergiao

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:24 AM

no extra coach not special. also no extra mule not special.

Hermes with two colors needs modding in carcols.dat. if change 63 63 to 0 63 only part of hermes is black.
  • SeaWallTx likes this

Pottatto
  • Pottatto

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:11 PM

Why can't I do the The Party mission glitch to turn vehicles black? I park my police car next to the safehouse save icon, enter it, then start vigilante. I approach the rampage location, I keep caps-lock pressed and leave the car. The rampage icon isn't there while I have vigilante activated. but it is there when vigilante isn't.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:21 AM

Because you haven't activated OM0 while doing the Safehouse Icon Procedure... Try reconfigurating the Controls so that the Look Behind on Foot and the Sub-Mission Activation Buttons are the same.

These Hermeses.... They're modded using a Save Editor or something. I mean, where would you even find them? ...

• SeaWallTx likes this

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:50 AM

These Hermeses.... They're modded using a Save Editor or something. I mean, where would you even find them? ...

Hermes is one of the vehicles that have Color1 and Color2, thus you can create those if you are able to change only specific color# becouse in carcols.dat they use same color for example (3,3)*

*not sure if 3,3 is actual hermes color

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:13 AM Edited by RationalPsycho, 18 October 2017 - 11:30 AM.

Although I'm not very familiar with this method, assuming you did the "Vigilante" + Save Icon part correctly, do you really need to hold the look behind button? I thought you just needed to cancel "Vigilante" after picking the Rampage up to change the OM state back to 0.

Haven't found a single Hermes like this, missions and free roam alike. With the conversion, it becomes full black. That said, it could have been a minor graphical bug; I've encountered a VCPD Cruiser with some black parts on it in VCS a couple of times, but when I stored it in the garage, it reverted back to normal. The Hermes above is most likely created with a Save Editor though.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:57 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 18 October 2017 - 12:00 PM.

The reason the Rampage Icon isn't present while Vigilante is running is simple...You didn't do the Safehouse Icon process right.  When you start Vigilante at the Safehouse Icon, you should see all the Icons ON THE MAP for Missions, Safehouses, this or that still present WHILE Vigilante is going on, thus OM0.  Then you just pull up to where the Rampage Icon is located, but before getting out, press and hold the look back button and then get out, walk to the Rampage Icon and into it, then release the look back button and Vigilante will be canceled while a Rampage is running and still all markers, Safehouses, Mission Icons, etc, etc will be on the Map...

Just basic OM0 Procedures.  But in all honesty, they are ALL easy.  There isn't a single OM0 Vehicle that I don't have the ability to obtain.  The OM0 stuff imo is hands down the worst in VC and SA especially for "Conversions" like the EC Black Conversion in VC and the AP and EC/EM Conversions in SA.  I don't really mind OM0 in LCS/VCS since here at least I am going for a particular Vehicle and not just converting random Vehicles and rinse and repeat which can't be more boring.  But even in LCS/VCS, it's still piss easy to do, hence why I don't get the hype over it as it's easy and boring, all at the same time.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:47 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 18 October 2017 - 02:48 PM.

Although I'm not very familiar with this method, assuming you did the "Vigilante" + Save Icon part correctly, do you really need to hold the look behind button? I thought you just needed to cancel "Vigilante" after picking the Rampage up to change the OM state back to 0.

Haven't found a single Hermes like this, missions and free roam alike. With the conversion, it becomes full black. That said, it could have been a minor graphical bug; I've encountered a VCPD Cruiser with some black parts on it in VCS a couple of times, but when I stored it in the garage, it reverted back to normal. The Hermes above is most likely created with a Save Editor though.

On the site, a russian site, the guy says he by reloading the save, at the savehouse right by the hermes spawn location in the pic. BUT he too said once he garaged it it became a solid color. Anyway I haven't had any luck doing what he said, so either he is lying and it is edited somehow, or...

...hell IDK!smileys-cowboy-701429.gif

P.S.

If you translate the site using google translate Hermes with a lower case "h" gets translated to "herpes", LOL.Wink_Cowboy.png

So some people "met the 2 colored herpes", lol. That's something I don't want to "meet" for suresmileys-cowboy-942945.gif

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:21 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 23 October 2017 - 02:42 AM.

I just got the NE "no roof" Bloodring Banger, on console!

This video will show you how to get the NE 'no roof' Bloodring Banger on Console (PS4), in GTA Vice City

(PS2 Haitian Friendly Version, v3.0)!

And here is an ever so slightly different 'route' to get the Glendale Bloodring Banger to spawn NE, no roof!

• MorsPrincipiumEst, Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:24 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 20 October 2017 - 11:34 AM.

Nice man!  I am not into NE Vehicles too much, but it's nice someone is showing something other than PC and using Replays or OM0 and sh*t every single time, so it's a breath of fresh air for these Topics.  I'll check the Video out shortly...

Still confused as to why someone said the NE Mule and Coach are not special for being NE.  They are.  But idk about the Mule, but the Coach is rather easy to make spawn in NE form without the Decal on the side that says Whippet or something...

EDIT: Just checked it out.  Looks easy enough!  I wouldn't worry about the moron in the comments, either.  Doesn't matter if someone did this 10 years ago let alone 3 years ago.  What matters is that you (someone) finally showed a Video of how to get it as well as that NE Zebra Cab.  If he thinks he knows so much, then why not show it?  He also fails to even complete the entire Playlist for Special Vehicles in VC, so clearly he's struggling! :D :p

• SeaWallTx likes this

Pottatto
  • Pottatto

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:24 PM

The reason the Rampage Icon isn't present while Vigilante is running is simple...You didn't do the Safehouse Icon process right.  When you start Vigilante at the Safehouse Icon, you should see all the Icons ON THE MAP for Missions, Safehouses, this or that still present WHILE Vigilante is going on, thus OM0.  Then you just pull up to where the Rampage Icon is located, but before getting out, press and hold the look back button and then get out, walk to the Rampage Icon and into it, then release the look back button and Vigilante will be canceled while a Rampage is running and still all markers, Safehouses, Mission Icons, etc, etc will be on the Map...

Just basic OM0 Procedures.  But in all honesty, they are ALL easy.  There isn't a single OM0 Vehicle that I don't have the ability to obtain.  The OM0 stuff imo is hands down the worst in VC and SA especially for "Conversions" like the EC Black Conversion in VC and the AP and EC/EM Conversions in SA.  I don't really mind OM0 in LCS/VCS since here at least I am going for a particular Vehicle and not just converting random Vehicles and rinse and repeat which can't be more boring.  But even in LCS/VCS, it's still piss easy to do, hence why I don't get the hype over it as it's easy and boring, all at the same time.

Thanks. Turns out I wasn't pressing the vigilante button quick enough, now I successfully did it!

sergiao
  • sergiao

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:43 PM

Still confused as to why someone said the NE Mule and Coach are not special for being NE.  They are.  But idk about the Mule, but the Coach is rather easy to make spawn in NE form without the Decal on the side that says Whippet or something...

youre wrong. coach spawn without company name in normal traffic. mule and rumpo etc spawn no ads too in normal traffic.
  • SeaWallTx likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:39 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 21 October 2017 - 03:52 AM.

Nice man!  I am not into NE Vehicles too much, but it's nice someone is showing something other than PC and using Replays or OM0 and sh*t every single time, so it's a breath of fresh air for these Topics.  I'll check the Video out shortly...

EDIT: Just checked it out.  Looks easy enough!  I wouldn't worry about the moron in the comments, either.  Doesn't matter if someone did this 10 years ago let alone 3 years ago.  What matters is that you (someone) finally showed a Video of how to get it as well as that NE Zebra Cab.  If he thinks he knows so much, then why not show it?  He also fails to even complete the entire Playlist for Special Vehicles in VC, so clearly he's struggling! :D :p

Thanks, oh and as for the NE coach, mule, boxville, 'the large box truck', benson, rumpo, etc. They say they r not special because the spawn in traffic, without ads/signs, without doing anything. So its just like finding one with a 'desired' paintjob. Not really rare or special.

But now what I want is the NE 'no load' Flatbed.

Also, im alittle bummed that the FP/EP Squalo wasnt on this list, just the BP/FP/EP Squalo is shown here. As I missed it. Also isnt one of the Spand Express trucks UC? Is it the Blue one or the green one.

But yeah, NEs arent the best, Im just using'em to fill up the last 7 garage slots i have(i have 9 but unless i get some NE bikes 2 of the slots are useless).

I got everything listed, that doesnt require Om0 or replays. So hoping for that Flatbed tonight. 

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:04 AM Edited by MM KJ, 21 October 2017 - 06:07 AM.

Also, im alittle bummed that the FP/EP Squalo wasnt on this list, just the BP/FP/EP Squalo is shown here.

But yeah, NEs arent the best, Im just using'em to fill up the last 7 garage slots i have(i have 9 but unless i get some NE bikes 2 of the slots are useless).

It is pointless discussing this property difference stuff, I've tried it, but most people say (and I do agree) that if we can find a BP/EP/FP Squalo, then EP/FP is inferior. Still, I personally like owning different-property vehicles and I'm obtaining them for fun. In VC, it doesn't mess up your garage spacing either as there is only one possible vehicle of this type - that Squalo. In SA, you may face difficulties with garage space when obtaining all e.g. BP/FP, FP, AP Greenwood altogether though, talking from my personal experience..

NE bikes, as far as I know, don't exist in VC.

Also, UC SpEx seems interesting.. u sure it is UC? You can paint SpEx in the Spray'n Go!, I have done these missions more like 20 times but I haven't found a different colour from those, compared to ones in respray garage.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:54 AM

Also, im alittle bummed that the FP/EP Squalo wasnt on this list, just the BP/FP/EP Squalo is shown here.

It is pointless discussing this property difference stuff, I've tried it, but most people say (and I do agree) that if we can find a BP/EP/FP Squalo, then EP/FP is inferior. Still, I personally like owning different-property vehicles and I'm obtaining them for fun. In VC, it doesn't mess up your garage spacing either as there is only one possible vehicle of this type - that Squalo. In SA, you may face difficulties with garage space when obtaining all e.g. BP/FP, FP, AP Greenwood altogether though, talking from my personal experience..

NE bikes, as far as I know, don't exist in VC.

Also, UC SpEx seems interesting.. u sure it is UC? You can paint SpEx in the Spray'n Go!, I have done these missions more like 20 times but I haven't found a different colour from those, compared to ones in respray garage.

No, im not sure, it was written that one was in an old guide, one i used back when VC came out on PS3 and i did this all. But maybe it was wrong back then as i cant find the old guide or a newer mention of it. Thats why I was asking, because if there was a UC one and it wasnt that green one then i'd have to start over, again.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:07 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 21 October 2017 - 12:11 PM.

About the NE Bloodring Banger "i discovered it mee wee" Argument:

I don't care who discovered it, I care that someone has shown a Video on how to obtain it on a harder Platform (PS2/PS3/PS4). I always kept questioning if that NE Bloodring Banger was obtainable on CONSOLE, and Seawall delivered the answer which turned out to be affirmative. Besides, the NE Bloodring Bangers were known a long time ago and were known to be obtainable on PC A LONG TIME AGO, Console was always doubted and has always been a mystery.

About the kid who keeps yelling "mee wee i discovered it first, seawall copies me." This is exactly why I don't care about giving Credits. ANYONE can find something in a Video Game, ANYONE can look up at the Game Files and discover something, and (which is the case here) ANYONE can pretend to find a Special Vehicle without giving any proof at first... If he has really found it, it would be REASONABLE to make a Video about it as soon as it was discovered. And then he decides to finally make a Video and tell someone else on the Forums to share the Video, because he got banned here for a GOOD reason. I have Proof of him asking someone to do it... Look up the definition of "Sheep" in the Urban Dictionary...

This argument is stupid and goes to nowhere. Besides, Special Vehicles is a "field of study" too look into Special Vehicles, not about people who discovered it... Only about 10-20 people care about it and only 2-3 make Saves for them. So deal with the fact that nobody will get credited, because that's the best way to avoid stupid arguments like these.

The EP/FP Squalo is not listed in here because it's an inferior Vehicle. BP/EP/FP > EP/FP. The EP/FP Squalo is actually DP/EP/FP, but the DP doesn't register on Boats and Bikes, thus only being EP/FP... Same with the BP/EP/FP PCJ-600 and Sanchez, they're AP, but DP doesn't register. Thus they ARE factually BP/EP/FP.

The Unique Spand Expresses... Check into the Game Files and see if they spawn with a Set Color and share the Proof if they're EC or not.

• MorsPrincipiumEst and Rachel Amber like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:11 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 21 October 2017 - 12:15 PM.

Thanks, oh and as for the NE coach, mule, boxville, 'the large box truck', benson, rumpo, etc. They say they r not special because the spawn in traffic, without ads/signs, without doing anything. So its just like finding one with a 'desired' paintjob. Not really rare or special.

Also, im alittle bummed that the FP/EP Squalo wasnt on this list, just the BP/FP/EP Squalo is shown here. As I missed it. Also isnt one of the Spand Express trucks UC? Is it the Blue one or the green one.

I got everything listed, that doesnt require Om0 or replays. So hoping for that Flatbed tonight.

Ah, so they are just different variations but totally normal to such Vehicles?  I see.  Either way, if ANYTHING I would only want the NE Zebra Cab since it's one time only and actually important, especially for Console.  If on PC, it's just another useless Replay Vehicle that you can add onto the short pile...

Yeah, that Squalo WOULD OF BEEN here if the DP Property actually registered on Boats, but since it doesn't, it only has EP/FP in-game and it's pointless when there is a BP/EP/FP one.  Plus, BOTH require a Failure, thus it would seem better to just get the best one, and one Failure instead of two Failures and one of the Boats missing the BP Property and the DP Property not working.  That Squalo is DP/EP/FP but for Boats and Bikes in VC, DP doesn't register in-game.  Only shown in the Game Files, but I find it pointless to actually call things by what the Game Files say ESPECIALLY when such Property doesn't register in-game...

As for the Unique Spand Express...I am pretty sure it's just Unique and not EC at all...You can probably get many different Colors for it from Pay and Spray.

Hand Me Down Videos...

We already have a Video showing how to get it.  Furthermore, judging by your 3 Post History, one being completely hidden/removed, and the other two mentioning FR and posting his Videos as well, what exact function do you have at this Forum?

• SeaWallTx and SpriteFan274 like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:52 AM Edited by GTAKid667, 22 October 2017 - 10:29 AM.

About the NE Bloodring Banger "i discovered it mee wee" Argument:

I don't care who discovered it, I care that someone has shown a Video on how to obtain it on a harder Platform (PS2/PS3/PS4). I always kept questioning if that NE Bloodring Banger was obtainable on CONSOLE, and Seawall delivered the answer which turned out to be affirmative. Besides, the NE Bloodring Bangers were known a long time ago and were known to be obtainable on PC A LONG TIME AGO, Console was always doubted and has always been a mystery.

About the kid who keeps yelling "mee wee i discovered it first, seawall copies me." This is exactly why I don't care about giving Credits. ANYONE can find something in a Video Game, ANYONE can look up at the Game Files and discover something, and (which is the case here) ANYONE can pretend to find a Special Vehicle without giving any proof at first... If he has really found it, it would be REASONABLE to make a Video about it as soon as it was discovered. And then he decides to finally make a Video and tell someone else on the Forums to share the Video, because he got banned here for a GOOD reason. I have Proof of him asking someone to do it... Look up the definition of "Sheep" in the Urban Dictionary...

This argument is stupid and goes to nowhere. Besides, Special Vehicles is a "field of study" too look into Special Vehicles, not about people who discovered it... Only about 10-20 people care about it and only 2-3 make Saves for them. So deal with the fact that nobody will get credited, because that's the best way to avoid stupid arguments like these.

The EP/FP Squalo is not listed in here because it's an inferior Vehicle. BP/EP/FP > EP/FP. The EP/FP Squalo is actually DP/EP/FP, but the DP doesn't register on Boats and Bikes, thus only being EP/FP... Same with the BP/EP/FP PCJ-600 and Sanchez, they're AP, but DP doesn't register. Thus they ARE factually BP/EP/FP.

The Unique Spand Expresses... Check into the Game Files and see if they spawn with a Set Color and share the Proof if they're EC or not.

Also, I NEVER claimed credit, or to have found the method for the Bangers. it was the lightless taxi method. Which Icertian DID NOT find or credit myself for.

HE credited me, then started harassing me about it. HE is the phucking psycho~pathological liar here. You will not find me claiming credit for the bangers at ALL, also on the Zebra Cab, I "thought" I found the method as there are no videos, no threads, no nothing, and then finally someone pointed out one obscure post, and I gave that guy partial credit, because his method did not work stand-alone.

See, when I said "I just got the NE "no roof" Bloodring Banger, on console!" all I was doing was stating that I was able to obtain the vehicle(s), being mentioned, on a console. As I had perivously read they were PC (or replay) exclusives. THAT'S IT!

I have said my peace on this subject, anyone who wants to argue it is welcomed to take it to youtube and report it, as I have for the continued harassment and the personal targeting and attack of my name and account!

This video shows the method to get the other NE Bloodring Banger, just park a vehicle on the spot where the other one spawn
Video In Question

this shows nothing! I am having trouble getting the 2nd one and I THOUGHT this'd help, what is this bullsh!t?

Ah, so they are just different variations but totally normal to such Vehicles?  I see.  Either way, if ANYTHING I would only want the NE Zebra Cab since it's one time only and actually important, especially for Console.  If on PC, it's just another useless Replay Vehicle that you can add onto the short pile...

Yeah, that Squalo WOULD OF BEEN here if the DP Property actually registered on Boats, but since it doesn't, it only has EP/FP in-game and it's pointless when there is a BP/EP/FP one.  Plus, BOTH require a Failure, thus it would seem better to just get the best one, and one Failure instead of two Failures and one of the Boats missing the BP Property and the DP Property not working.  That Squalo is DP/EP/FP but for Boats and Bikes in VC, DP doesn't register in-game.  Only shown in the Game Files, but I find it pointless to actually call things by what the Game Files say ESPECIALLY when such Property doesn't register in-game...

As for the Unique Spand Express...I am pretty sure it's just Unique and not EC at all...You can probably get many different Colors for it from Pay and Spray.

Ah, thanks! I started to assume that the SpandEx was not EC, and that it had since been removed from the list for that reason. Which is great news for me as I don't have to start over to go get it. Thanks for all the useful info.

Hand Me Down Videos...

We already have a Video showing how to get it.  Furthermore, judging by your 3 Post History, one being completely hidden/removed, and the other two mentioning FR and posting his Videos as well, what exact function do you have at this Forum?

Hmm, could it be the banned member himself, with a new account?
Just possibly, since he only posts links to the banned members videos and continues to target me as he (or his liddle butt~buddy) are doing on youtube. I imagine he is why all my videos have those 2 negatives within minutes of me posting. Just maybe...

...Special Vehicles is a "field of study" too look into Special Vehicles, not about people who discovered it... Only about 10-20 people care about it and only 2-3 make Saves for them. So deal with the fact that nobody will get credited, because that's the best way to avoid stupid arguments like these.

I have 100% (with as many Unique Vehicles as possible) Gamesaves for PS3, for GTA:3, GTA:VC, GTA:SA, GTA:LCS, & GTA:VCS. IDK if anyone would care, but I could post'em somewhere if people want.

On PS4 I have 100% (with as many unique vehicles as possible) Gamesaves for GTA:SA & GTA:VC, I'm gonna do 3 next, but I believe PS4 Gamesaves are useless to any other account besides the creator, so I believe these are useless to the community, am I correct in assuming this?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:18 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 22 October 2017 - 02:20 AM.

what is this bullsh!t?

Exactly that.  Bullsh*t...

Just possibly, since he only posts links to the banned members videos and continues to target me as he (or his liddle butt~buddy) are doing on youtube. I imagine he is why all my videos have those 2 negatives within minutes of me posting. Just maybe...

What else is new?  It's why I don't have a Youtube Account.  Enough dealing with the useless trolls who slip through the cracks here let alone Youtube where they pop out of the woodwork left and right.  That's what they do, though.  They go on and on about useless sh*t and throw negative sh*t around all the time.  Nothing new here...

I have 100% (with as many Unique Vehicles as possible) Gamesaves for PS3, for GTA:3, GTA:VC, GTA:SA, GTA:LCS, & GTA:VCS. IDK if anyone would care, but I could post'em somewhere if people want.

On PS4 I have 100% (with as many unique vehicles as possible) Gamesaves for GTA:SA & GTA:VC, I'm gonna do 3 next, but I believe PS4 Gamesaves are useless to any other account besides the creator, so I believe these are useless to the community, am I correct in assuming this?

It's nice to see other people into the GTA's and Special Vehicles and not just one or two games but a vast amount of them.  I wouldn't bother posting your hard work for a bunch of leechers who will just take it and not say anything.  I don't post any of my Saves either for that reason among some others...

P.S. - No need to double or triple post.  Only if a full day has passed do I see it reasonable to double post.  Just edit your other post and add in what you need to add in.  I always read the stuff and look for edits, anyways...

• SeaWallTx likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2017 - 04:05 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 22 October 2017 - 07:48 AM.

Whew I finally got the Glendale Modeled one, now for the NE Flatbed...

22712291_832423250254124_907500427671039

To get the Glendale Modeled Bloodring Banger, all I did was make sure to turn so that I could see the parking space as I ran(or quickly drove) towards it, this way I could see it spawn(Both 1st phase, the vehicle spawning from a distance, and 2nd phase, the "extras" spawning onto the vehicle as you get closer, or none spawning in this case.) You want to be able to see the spawn location, before you get to the median, this way there should still be no vehicle or a blurry looking one, due to the distance.

I'm gonna try a bit more for the NE 'no load' Flatbed, then I'm movin' on to GTA3.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:20 AM Edited by SpriteFan274, 22 October 2017 - 11:56 AM.

Don't take the fault to yourself, Seawall, I meant him when I said that and not you. Point is that you proved that it could be obtained on Console too, on PC it's known to be obtainable, it's just Mobile which is questionable in some cases. While everyone and their neighbour are stuck playing the same Game on the PC, you proved that it can be done on another platform. Thus I do not blame you for claiming the discovery, but rather him for pretending he found something.

You should post your Collections here. Not Save Downloads because people don't deserve that, but rather Photos that show that you've accomplished something.

I don't know if the NE Stuff should be in the Guides? They're practically useless and always available... If I add them I should add the NE Taxi and NE Hoods Rumpo XL in the III Guide; NE Taxi, NE Kaufman Cab, NE Cabbie, NE Flatbed, NE Bloodring Banger Glendale, NE Bloodring Banger Oceanic to VC; NE Coach, NE Barracks, NE Bloodring Banger, NE FCR-900, NE BF-400, NE NRG-500 to SA; NE Taxi to LCS (though it's already there in the list as the TP NE Taxi); and NE Taxi in VCS.

Also, I reported Arker's Posts multiple times now. I do not want people whose only purpose is to post Videos from a previously banned forum member on the Guides.

• SeaWallTx, MorsPrincipiumEst and Rachel Amber like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users