THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:25 PM Edited by universetwisters, 08 May 2017 - 07:35 PM.

Understood. I still think that way is a credible way of getting a UC RC bandit. I believe the method of obtaining it has a place to be mentioned in this thread unless Militia has a reason not to allow it.

>Start RC Race on Vice beach
>Detonate Bandit on race start

>Take RPG and shoot bandit into El Swanko Casa garage

>Hooray it's repaired 

The description of the video describes it in better steps but still credible

That's the information that was presented. Is it not credible?

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:38 PM

I wonder? Meybe RC Baron is enterable on PS2, There is slim chance but worth a shoot! I'll check when i get home to obtain it

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:44 PM

I plan on doing a 3rd Save sometime and getting some more EC Black Vehicles plus the Unique/EC RC Bandit and Unique RC Baron, but it'll not be for many months as I need to finish other stuff first...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:00 PM

Baron freezes game (when you enter it) but can be obtained on PS2 :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:09 PM

Yeah, I figured it could be obtained with the basic OM0 Rampage expiring.  Very happy that I redid VC a few months ago since I redid my Starter Save, which has that one Rampage still available, just like how I redid my LCS Starter Save to include that one Rampage still available.  With these Rampages available, ANYTHING dealing with OM0 can be done, then.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

I mean, i thought there will be other outcome after duping mission like permanent blips etc etc... But nothing is broken or something, all is fine and not glitched You just have to be lucky to NOT destroy Opponents Barons (What i would recommend is as soon as you gain controls DRIVE YOUR BARON backwards and quickly destroy it before blips appear, you have to be very quick otherwise you will get the Baron but with blips)

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:21 PM

Amazing job with the Bandit, but I still don't understand how the blips are removed :O
I tried this so many times before, but I always had blips, no matter how fast i cancelled. Ugh, this is what I hate about replay/OM0 vehicles, do one thing slightly differently and it has different results.

BTW, back when I obtained Bandit for the first time with no cheats, I used grenades with detonator to keep the cops away. I got cops attention because I hurt peds sometimes, but if you throw a grenade with detonator, the peds will run away, then you can safely detonate it and continue pushing Bandit with rocket launcher.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:23 PM

Blips don't appear, becouse secound race didn't started yet (that what makes permanent blips) - becouse you destroyed bandit before the race started, there is no checkpoints loaded, they are loaded AFTER "go" prompt i belive.

• Lennart - likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:07 PM

Ugh, this is what I hate about replay/OM0 vehicles, do one thing slightly differently and it has different results.

Exactly why I don't take such Special Vehicles seriously and why I save all the Special Vehicles in all the GTA's using OM0 until the very end, in other Save Files, to obtain.  It's too glitchy for my liking.  Always has been, tbh...

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:47 PM

Guys you can obtain an a uc black limo from an Demolition man... i just leave it here

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:57 PM

Yeah, I saw this years ago.  But the thing is, it requires Replay and/or Suicide.  EC Black Conversion doesn't need any of that sh*t, thus the Stretch from the Avery Missions is inferior due to ruining the Stats and/or using a feature exclusive to one Platform.  You can make an EC Black Stretch during The Party with basic OM0 and PASS the Mission after converting it, too...

• Rachel Amber likes this

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:07 PM

GUYS GOOD NEWS! I found A OM0 WAY OF OBTAINING AN A BP/EP/FP PCJ 600! THAT IS X9999 TIMES EASIER VIDEO COMMING! :) i hope you will add it to guide as alternative method!

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:09 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 14 June 2017 - 01:11 PM.

Nick007J has provided a Video for that many, many Pages back in the Guide already, but he said it leaves permanent Blips on the Map from using OM0...Which is never a good thing.  We can already pass and get it with no OM0 and it's really not as hard as people make it out to be...

We just need the AP Maverick with OM0.  That's really the only thing I am interested with in VC at this point since we can get Baron/Bandits now and everything else has been found and with a Method.  Only the AP Maverick remains...

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:22 PM

OK THEN I will try find a method for ap maverick and an a bp/ep/fp pcj 600 but WITHOUT blips

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:27 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 14 June 2017 - 01:27 PM.

Yeah, I never forget what I read or see on Youtube.  So chances are anything put into my Guides, unless it's a new Discovery, is something I already saw or heard about and there is always a reason something isn't put into the Guide or IS put into the Guide for that matter...

AP Maverick is doubtful.  A few people tried on this months ago for quite some time with no luck at all.  It's AP for a few seconds and that's all...

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:22 PM Edited by NOskillx, 16 June 2017 - 07:29 PM.

Guys!!! GOOD NEWS i almost found out how to obtain a RC RAIDER from TOP FUN MISSION ON AIRPORT so you need to use OM0... then dupe the mission AND FLY to the near water near airport and at this point you need to SUNK all 2 RC raiders that you controlled then mission will fail and after it there will be only 1 RC RAIDER still in water that wasnt on your camera viev also NOTE that you need to leave a boat where you ditch a rc raider so you can push it back to shore with boat. however DO NOT press CTRL while whole process because game will crash then you need to push it all the way back to the safehouse however i didnt figued out yet how to save it, any ideas?

NOTE :PRESSING CTRL MEAN BLOWING UP RC RAIDER BUT IT CRASH GAME

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:00 PM

Those RC Raiders/Goblins don't SAVE in the Garage, though.  There is also Videos on this stuff and also from Demolition Man, but none of that stuff SAVES and can be repaired and kept in a Garage, unfortunately.

Literally, the only thing missing in this game is the AP Maverick at this point, but that won't be possible, more than likely, so you can look at VC, as well as III as CASE CLOSED.  There is nothing more.  Same with SA.  Maybe new Methods and such, but the actual Vehicles we know of in III, VC, and SA are done with.  Everything has been found, basically, and some stuff CAN remain unobtainable.  That doesn't bother me much...I don't even consider Special Vehicles using OM0 obtainable since it's using a borderline cheating Method to get it done with, so they are only HALF obtainable.  But again, I can live with that, too...

Exactly...The RC Raider crashes the game, just like the Unique RC Bandit in GTA III.  If you don't do the Method like in my III Guide, when you fire a weapon, crashes the game, thus you can't reach 100% as you won't be able to use any Weapons anymore...Maybe with some mega glitchy OM0 AND Replay can you get the Raider or something and have it NOT crash, but doubtful and I don't really care about that sort of Method since it'd be PC Exclusive.

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:08 PM

Guys SAD news... SOO... Today GTA VICE CITY ON ORIGINAL XBOX Came to my house since i bought it and... one think UC CONVERSION NOT WORK ON XBOX VERSION OF VC everything in it work fine UNTIL you have to pick clothes 2nd time... when you have to kill Mercedes and go to the pink marker here is the problem... when you get into that pink marker game stuck on black screen on xbox... just some sad news :( i will try to find a workground for this that will work on ALL platforms You should add note to guide that this not work on xbox

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:16 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 19 June 2017 - 02:17 PM.

It works...I had the same problem on PS2.  You just need the specific Ped to spawn.  Wearing the Black Jacket, Red Shirt.  If this Ped is NOT there when you go into the second Pink Marker at Rafael's game will crash/freeze and stay Black.  Nick explained this months back to me when I was doing my 2nd Save File.  I thought you'd been keeping up to date?  All of this stuff is written in previous pages lol...

A lot of wasted time with that EC Black Conversion.  I once waited 25 minutes until I saw that Ped spawn.  He's the Ped that you see getting off the Freeway in the cutscene.  He MUST be near the Pink Marker when you go into it for the second instance.

Idk why it works so easily on PC but never on Console.  OM0 blows ass...

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:17 PM

but i already done this on pc... looot of times however on xbox it waas the first time and i didnt had any problems with that before soo  i didnt knew sorry :/

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:20 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 19 June 2017 - 02:20 PM.

That is why I hate PC Version.  Everyone does testing on it or an Emulator, which isn't the same as any Console Version.  Console Versions always were and will be the hardest for Special Vehicles.  So many "roadblocks" in your way on Console, so when you conquer and STILL SUCCEED, it's THAT MUCH BETTER than doing it on PC, which everything works out and is too easy there.  It's why I steer far away from PC Versions.  That, and I could careless about Mods.  Never needed them before, won't need them now, won't need them in the future.  I feel sorry for people who can't play GTA unless they have Mods installed.  They really like GTA, alright...NOT...They like the MODS MADE FOR GTA, not GTA itself...

Playing Vanilla since 2001...It's all I need and care about.

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:57 PM

ok i tried it next 3x times and NO it will not work on xbox no matter what i done everything correctly like in guide and nope still black screen dude isnt loaded

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:07 PM

Awesome! :)  Game Crashes when I enter Rafael's Second Pink Marker during EC Black Conversion.  Does NOT work on PS2 or at least V1.  Therefore 2nd Save = Irrelevant.  Can't be done.  Not that it matters anyways.  As I always say, I could careless to "have" Vehicles that are otherwise unobtainable without OM0 since it's a dirty and cheap Method to "get" something anyways.  I prefer obtaining all of the normal Special Vehicles, of which I have done and that's good enough for me.

The Police Car and Save Icon sucks ass on PS2, too.  You can't move camera on foot and Tommy the moron runs into the Save Icon a lot of the time.  When I finally get it right, the Frame Rate drops significantly.  Then I do all the work right up to the part of getting the Clothes the second instance and game just goes black during the fade and remains like that.  Nothing happens.

False Alarm!  It works! :D :p

ped model HMYST (red leather jacket thug) has to be nearby or the game will crash

Awesome! :)  Game Crashes when I enter Rafael's Second Pink Marker during EC Black Conversion.

You need to find ped with HMYST model before entering marker. Have a look here.

Yes, you guys are absolutely right.  Once I waited until AFTER 20:00 so that specific Red Shirt, Black Jacket Ped spawned, I went into Pink Marker and spammed X to skip cutscene (Don't know if that matters or not) and now it does NOT crash.  Making an EC Black Stretch now as all I gotta do is go back into the Pink Marker at the Docks and kill Mercedez again! :)

Thanks for the help!

It sucks that every time you make an EC Black Vehicle, you get +2 Mission Attempts AND +1 Safehouse Visits.  Touching the Save Icon generates +1.  It's so stupid.  But see?  This is EXACTLY WHY I wanted to do this in a SEPARATE Save.  If I combined the usual 27 Special Vehicles with some EC Black Vehicles, I'd have way more Attempts and way more Safehouse Visits.  So it's nice that I got all my "Stats" stuff done in the 1st Save.  This 2nd Save File is just a basic 100% run with 24 EC Black Vehicles.  Don't care about keeping the other Stats low in this Save.

EDIT: Cool!  I got an EC Black Stretch now.  Now, I just need to figure out how to store these 24 EC Black Vehicles and where I will put them and then I am good.  It's nice that these will be converted quickly and once I finish, I just blow through to 100%, and don't need to worry about Stats (Other than Deaths, Busted, Cheats, and Mission Attempts) or the Special Vehicles from the Story Missions since those are all obtained in my 1st Save! :)

I hope framerate won't drop too much on PC cause I only have 2 GB of RAM to work with :/

Frame Rate is only an issue on PS2.  Any GTA on PS2 runs at like 20 FPS or something like that.  The PC Gamers get a hard on over 60 FPS and I could careless about that since I've been playing PS1, PS2, PS3...Consoles in general since the beginning of time in the late 90's.  I don't care about ultra PC master race nonsense.  So many options on PC to change like Frame Limiter and this and that, Replay, etc, etc, that makes most things easy on PC in the end compared to a Console running at 20 FPS.  It's only been 20 years that I'm used to this low FPS on Console.  When I open up my Hanger in SA with the Andromada inside, Frame Rate probably drops to 1 or 2 FPS, it's that bad.  Again, I don't care since I am used to this more difficult Platform and having issues that just DON'T EXIST on PC...

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:56 PM Edited by NOskillx, 19 June 2017 - 04:07 PM.

Nice! :D it worked i found this guy same as you after 20:00 he was driving a car so i jacked him and quickly got into marker! Worked :) you should add note about it in guide haha anyway what do you reccomand to do EC black excluding stretch? (my guess is that Sentinel XS is worth of having it in EC form :D but i want to hear your opinion on this. 

Also can you tell me what is a max amount of vehicles that can be in one garage before they dissapear? because idk in vc

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:37 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 19 June 2017 - 04:37 PM.

Well, we told you.  It's not that it doesn't work.  You weren't doing it right.  I said this, though.  Find that Ped?  Works.  No Ped?  Freezes.  It's that simple.

After 20:00 has nothing to do with it, actually.  I saw this Ped at 11:00, anytime, really, and it works.  It doesn't need to be night time.  It's just that Ped spawns MORE FREQUENTLY at night.  It doesn't mean it's the ONLY time it works, though...

Yeah, I know.  You know, time and all.  I am too busy blasting through Saves of my own to care about updating Guides right now.  I never do updates WHILE I am doing my own Saves.  It can continue to wait.  When I AM READY, I will fix the Guide(s).

Idk.  I finished my Save in February.  Photos posted somewhere in here and to me, those were the best ones.  It's personal preference.  When I do my 3rd Save for more EC Black Vehicles and the 2 RC Vehicles, there is hardly anything left that I actually WANT.  It's more just to do it so I am not wasting space and doing VC for only the 2 RC Vehicles...

4.  It's always been 4 except III.  III has different Garage TYPES.  1 in Portland, 6 in SI, and 6 in SSV, thus 13 in total for a III Save.  With VC, SA, LCS, and VCS, it has always been 4 and if anyone says different, they are a moron...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

Spoiler

^ PC Only

• Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

Nick007J
  • Nick007J

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:46 PM Edited by Nick007J, 21 June 2017 - 03:50 PM.

^ PC Only

Technically the glitch has to be present on consoles (*), the problem is that nobody analyzed memory structure of these versions. But yes, you can use it for doing missions before The Party. In fact, you can unlock Back Alley Brawl, complete the game and then do An Old Friend and The Party, converting vehicles as required.

(*) Alternative version of activating this glitch without OM0, replays and other stuff (therefore can be executed on consoles): throw a grenade [I tested blowing up vehicle, but grenade should work too] in front of marker of An Old Friend, enter the marker so Tommy dies while walking. After cutscene mission warps into where it was 'pointed' by preparations. Problem 1: can only be done once (An Old Friend is completed with this method) and requires death. problem 2: even if the warp itself is possible on consoles, preparations might be completely different than on PC. Problem 3: it works only for unlocking missions, not warping (otherwise it would have been used in speedrun).

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:20 PM

Yeah, i noticed when you Completed mission you cannot warp to it Again, but with Pizzaboy warp you can just save in Hotel, do warp thing to warp either to Psycho Killer (for Limo) -Since this one can be warped and you don't need gang missions to be done (and this one has limo) or Riot/Jury Fury (for Spand Express) 

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

My head hurts. :blink:

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber