THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by universetwisters, 2 weeks ago.

Understood. I still think that way is a credible way of getting a UC RC bandit. I believe the method of obtaining it has a place to be mentioned in this thread unless Militia has a reason not to allow it.

>Start RC Race on Vice beach
>Detonate Bandit on race start

>Take RPG and shoot bandit into El Swanko Casa garage

>Hooray it's repaired 

The description of the video describes it in better steps but still credible

That's the information that was presented. Is it not credible?

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 2 weeks ago

I wonder? Meybe RC Baron is enterable on PS2, There is slim chance but worth a shoot! I'll check when i get home to obtain it

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 2 weeks ago

I plan on doing a 3rd Save sometime and getting some more EC Black Vehicles plus the Unique/EC RC Bandit and Unique RC Baron, but it'll not be for many months as I need to finish other stuff first...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 2 weeks ago

Baron freezes game (when you enter it) but can be obtained on PS2 :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeah, I figured it could be obtained with the basic OM0 Rampage expiring.  Very happy that I redid VC a few months ago since I redid my Starter Save, which has that one Rampage still available, just like how I redid my LCS Starter Save to include that one Rampage still available.  With these Rampages available, ANYTHING dealing with OM0 can be done, then.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 2 weeks ago

I mean, i thought there will be other outcome after duping mission like permanent blips etc etc... But nothing is broken or something, all is fine and not glitched You just have to be lucky to NOT destroy Opponents Barons (What i would recommend is as soon as you gain controls DRIVE YOUR BARON backwards and quickly destroy it before blips appear, you have to be very quick otherwise you will get the Baron but with blips)

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 4 days ago

Amazing job with the Bandit, but I still don't understand how the blips are removed :O
I tried this so many times before, but I always had blips, no matter how fast i cancelled. Ugh, this is what I hate about replay/OM0 vehicles, do one thing slightly differently and it has different results.

BTW, back when I obtained Bandit for the first time with no cheats, I used grenades with detonator to keep the cops away. I got cops attention because I hurt peds sometimes, but if you throw a grenade with detonator, the peds will run away, then you can safely detonate it and continue pushing Bandit with rocket launcher.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 4 days ago

Blips don't appear, becouse secound race didn't started yet (that what makes permanent blips) - becouse you destroyed bandit before the race started, there is no checkpoints loaded, they are loaded AFTER "go" prompt i belive.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Ugh, this is what I hate about replay/OM0 vehicles, do one thing slightly differently and it has different results.

Exactly why I don't take such Special Vehicles seriously and why I save all the Special Vehicles in all the GTA's using OM0 until the very end, in other Save Files, to obtain.  It's too glitchy for my liking.  Always has been, tbh...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users