860 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:04 PM

Yeah, but what sucks is I have all the Rampages done in the beginning.  Everyone who has Starter Saves can't use this Method unless they rather start over at 0% and not 44%.  I already have all the boring as f*ck Side Missions, R3 Missions, Collectibles, Rampages, and Stunt Jumps done before An Old Friend, the first Story Mission of the game, so it would suck having to start at 0% just for a handful of extra EC Black Vehicles at the cost of the Mission Attempts going up +1 each time you convert one.  I rather just get all the normal Special Vehicles without these Duplication Methods/Replay Feature/OM0 Methods as well as all NE Vehicles and finish with 90 Mission Attempts instead of 91 I currently have due to failing the Mission to obtain EC Black Washington, but this time, I will try and pass the Mission...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:06 PM

Vice City is one of the easiest when it comes to side missions though...

Btw read my post on the last page :3

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:07 PM

Any news about the White Police? Is it an ellaborate hoax or is it really obtainable?

I heard it appears for PC users sometimes on downloaded saves only.

I obtained Black version, it was silly becouse car spawned as just normal car so doors were locked and i had to push it to garage

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:08 PM

Yeah but the Black Police still has those green stripes, the White Police is like a Sentinel with a Police Siren

(Kinda like this:)
BncIaoL.jpg

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:10 PM

The White Police Car is just from downloading someone's PC Game Save and using it yourself.  It's known and found all over the Web as to why that happens...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:11 PM

Yeah but i'm wondering WHY it happens and if it can be re-done on other versions of the game.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:20 PM

Green stripes? i dont see any?

Spoiler

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:54 PM

Oh wow i didn't expect that

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:36 PM

My GTA III and GTA VC Starter Saves are now back on my PS3 and will do the Saves over to 100% in Slot 2 with Minimum Stats and all Special Vehicles again.  Will update my Photos once I finish the Saves in the Spoilers in both the III and VC Guides as well as my Profile! :D :p  Should be done in 10 days for both GTA's combined and all Special Vehicles.  It goes quick with the Starter Saves.  Anyways, I never got the EC Washington with passing so it will be nice to get it this time like that.  I have to, anyways.  As for the PCJ-600, I hate it, but again, I have to get it and this will now by my 4th time getting in total.  I also hate the EP/FP Hotring Racer (LEGIT METHOD, NO REPLAY) and it will be my 2nd time getting it in total.  Other than the Washington, PCJ-600, and Hotring Racer, the Save will go very smooth sailing.  In III, it'll take 2 days lol...The only difficult one is the Cheetah with passing Turismo...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:36 PM

Yeah the AP PCJ-600 sucks pretty hard :/

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:26 PM

I am looking forward to doing VC over mainly since it's getting warmer outside and the weather is getting nicer.  Always makes me want to replay VC more than anything, and since I have things to improve, that will also help me get it done.  I am already 64% in my new III Save with 5 out of 13 Special Vehicles.  I reckon tomorrow night OR the following morning I will be done and ready for VC.  See?  It goes so quick when you have the Starter Save.  2-3 days per Save and they are done...III, VC, and LCS are like this for me, but NOT SA or VCS, even with FULL Starter Saves in those GTA's, it still takes at least 10 days in SA and 7 days in VCS...

GTAGuy1995
  • GTAGuy1995

Thug

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:36 PM Edited by GTAGuy1995, 30 April 2016 - 04:39 PM.

Like Militia said, the White Police Car appears only if you download a certain 100% completed save that has about $17 million. I remember downloading it once in 2010 for curiosity (just to see how it feels to use someone else's save, as until that point I only played with my own saves) and I noticed the white police cars parked around random places. I'm sure the guy who made that save used some kind of hack. I can try to find that save and upload it to Save N Play.

EDIT: Found it: http://www.thegtapla...e-100-completed

Uploaded to SNP for easier access: http://gtasnp.com/J1i5KU

• Fooking Rekt likes this

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:03 PM

It has to be save edited, there is no way to obtain white vehicles.

Spoiler

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:11 PM

Should be starting the 6th VC playthrough in the next 2 days or so! :D :p  I can't wait to get to All Hands on Deck! and finally obtain this EC Black Washington once and for all with passing the Mission.  It's simple, EXCEPT using Tommy's body to push the damn Washington back to the Ocean Heights Garage.  This is even hard for me to FAIL the Mission and obtain it since I need to push it a bit forward so it doesn't disappear when I fail the Mission, but now I will need to push it a much greater distance, so I hope it works out.  Using Analog on PS2 is very dodgy and Tommy never runs straight and barely can push that Washington...But I WILL get it with passing no doubt...If I get that, then the BP/EP/FP PCJ-600, I will be in luck cuz then the only hard one, which can be obtained anytime, is the EP/FP Hotring Racer, HOWEVER, I will NOT be taking forever to obtain it like I did last time.  Once I reach 100% and finalize my Save, I will immediately continue to play VC and load up my Save until it's obtained again.  It might take a few days just to get THAT, let alone the entire playthrough starting at 44%...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:56 PM

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took me THREE and a HALF HOURS to obtain the EC Black Washington with passing All Hands on Deck!  That was SO tedious.  Probably one of the more tedious tasks I ever done.  Why?  Well, the Washington is actually Heavy/EC Black.  Right when you get back on land, the Washington is Heavy and it's also Heavy when you get close to the Ocean Heights Safehouse, too.  It seems to NOT be Heavy only during the middle of this time pushing it back to the Garage.  There is even an instance toward the end, about 45 seconds before the cutscene takes place and teleports you back onto the Yacht, where the Washington straight up can't be moved whatsoever.  Idk when and why the Heavy property is added to the Washington but it makes it a nightmare to use Tommy's body alone to push back to the Garage.  I must of tried it 40 times and usually would get stuck and need to reload or the cutscene would play right as I was on the road that connects to the Ocean Heights Safehouse.  Countless times I got so close to getting it, but yet, so far away to push it.  Not only is it hard to push the Washington cuz it's Heavy, but also on PS2, Tommy never wants to run in a straight line and instead, he will try and run AROUND the Washington.  He'll keep doing that and never actually progressing to push the actual Washington.  Cortez will say Port Side, Port Side and then usually 45 seconds later, the cutscene will play when it teleports you back onto the Yacht and literally, only 10 seconds passed before I got the cutscene RIGHT as I got the Washington in the Garage.  If I was 10 seconds slower, I wouldn't of got it into the Garage before the cutscene takes place...

Wow...Glad I got it with passing and glad that's done.  I am 57% right now with 8 out of 31 Special Vehicles (27 Special Vehicles + 4 NE Vehicles).  I wanted to get a lot more done today and obtain another 9 Special Vehicles but couldn't due to how long it took to get that Washington.  I'll get a lot more done tomorrow and get to around 70% or so...After tomorrow, I should be ready to get the BP/EP/FP PCJ-600 which is another nightmare of a Special Vehicle.  However, once that PCJ-600 is obtained, then the rest of the game is smooth, easy sailing, other than the EP/FP Hotring Racer, but I get it after 100%...Should be 100% and onto the EP/FP Hotring Racer in 3-4 days I reckon...

• thehambone likes this

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:21 PM

I've been hearing NE thrown around a lot. What does NE mean lol? 

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:43 PM

No Extra.  For VC, you can obtain an NE Taxi, NE Cabbie, NE Kaufman Cab, NE Zebra Cab, NE Bloodring Banger, and NE Flatbed.  I plan on obtaining all the Taxi/Cabbies in NE form, plus the normal, regular 27 Special Vehicles for PS2.  So it'll give me 31 Special/Glitched Vehicles this time through and 90 Attempts, unlike 91 last time.  This Save certainly will be my best one to date...

• Misunderstood likes this

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 03 May 2016 - 09:33 PM

What about the NE Coach?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2016 - 09:44 PM

Yeah, there is an NE Coach, as well.  It always spawns for me on PS2.  I might of spawned the NE Mule, as well, but I am not sure how an NE Mule looks.  But I've spawned Coaches and Mules when running out onto the street at Hyman Condo.  The NE Coach has the Whippet Decal missing from the side of it.  I won't get the NE Coach, Mule, Bloodring Banger, Flatbed, etc, etc, but I will get the 4 NE Taxis/Cabbies.

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:46 PM

Meanwhile those are the easiest to get lol. The Bloodring Banger is kinda like the FP/EP Hotring Racer when it comes to difficulty.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:00 PM

What do you not get that I pretty much saw all of them in NE form one time or another while running out into the Street?  They're all easy for the most part and I am only getting them to burn space.  They aren't important to me at all.  They aren't Special Vehicles, just Glitched Vehicles.

You didn't even get the EP/FP Hotring Racer.  Try talking about something you actually DID and relate it to a difficulty.  Talking about Special Vehicles you never obtained before speaks for itself.  You've yet to obtain the EP/FP Hotring Racer so I doubt you know anything about how hard it actually is.  Just like the EC Washington.  It's way harder than it looks.  On PC, Tommy runs straight unlike PS2 and Mobile.  Everyone has a Video on PC, of course.  I like to see them get it on PS2 or Mobile where the REAL challenge lies.  It's nearly impossible to push it with Tommy and he runs around it instead of against it, time and time again.

NE Bloodring Banger is pure luck.  EP/FP Hotring Racer is not only luck, but skill to find your way back to the Rifle Range and fully obtain it.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:26 AM

NE Coach is very easy, like Taxi i would give it no higher than 2stars.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:01 PM

They're all easy as I said above.  I literally saw all of them one time or another.  I've only experimented with finding them, though, and never fully obtained them and saved the game.

AFTER I get the 26 Special Vehicles on PS2 and reach 100% for the 6th time now, I will THEN get the NE Vehicles and the EP/FP Hotring Racer.

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:18 PM

So you have seen the NE Bloodring Banger? I doubt it

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2016
    Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:09 PM

Please stop disrupting these vehicle threads if you have nothing to contribute but criticism. I would like to see you do better than the guides Militia produces.
  • MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:13 PM

You can make anything NE on PC (if NE is supported ofcourse)

Not sure about PS2 though.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:47 PM

Replay Feature is completely off limits to anything but PC.  This won't work on any Console or any Mobile Versions, either.  It's exclusive to ONE Platform.

Like I just got done saying in the SA Guide, I am getting bored of everything done exclusively for PC.  Everything always shown these days is all done on one Platform.  Special Vehicle Collecting is practically dead since nobody uses regular Methods anymore and rather just use easy Replay Features or game breaking Methods with Duplicating the Missions.  As I said before, I have standards.  My standards don't go so low that I NEED EVERY Vehicle to exist, since most new things use game breaking Methods or Methods that don't even work on the Platforms I play on.  It's nice to LEARN about the new stuff, but it's not of my interest to obtain anything new since it all uses the same Methods which have already been proven to not work on Console, or a Feature that doesn't even exist on Console, etc, etc...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:59 PM

Here is mine alternative version to transport bikes (Vehicles?) from First island to Secound at the beginning before Bridges are unlocked.

• LeonTheKiller and LieutenantCB17 like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:05 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 04 May 2016 - 07:56 PM.

Nice!  I never saw that Method being used.  Does that work everywhere?  I usually just see the Packer and PCJ-600 Method to get to the West Island and just jumping the PCJ-600 or whatever fast Vehicle over the wall.

EDIT: Currently 70% Completion, 0 Deaths/Busted/Cheats, 1 Mission Failed (BP/EP/FP Squalo), and 17 out of 31 Special Vehicles.  Backed it up on my USB Drive.  Moving right along.  Would be closer to 80-85% if the damn Washington didn't take forever yesterday...Soon, the BP/EP/FP PCJ-600... :panic:

AddictionToGaming
  • AddictionToGaming

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:34 AM

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took me THREE and a HALF HOURS to obtain the EC Black Washington with passing All Hands on Deck!  That was SO tedious.  Probably one of the more tedious tasks I ever done.  Why?  Well, the Washington is actually Heavy/EC Black.  Right when you get back on land, the Washington is Heavy and it's also Heavy when you get close to the Ocean Heights Safehouse, too.  It seems to NOT be Heavy only during the middle of this time pushing it back to the Garage.  There is even an instance toward the end, about 45 seconds before the cutscene takes place and teleports you back onto the Yacht, where the Washington straight up can't be moved whatsoever.  Idk when and why the Heavy property is added to the Washington but it makes it a nightmare to use Tommy's body alone to push back to the Garage.  I must of tried it 40 times and usually would get stuck and need to reload or the cutscene would play right as I was on the road that connects to the Ocean Heights Safehouse.  Countless times I got so close to getting it, but yet, so far away to push it.  Not only is it hard to push the Washington cuz it's Heavy, but also on PS2, Tommy never wants to run in a straight line and instead, he will try and run AROUND the Washington.  He'll keep doing that and never actually progressing to push the actual Washington.  Cortez will say Port Side, Port Side and then usually 45 seconds later, the cutscene will play when it teleports you back onto the Yacht and literally, only 10 seconds passed before I got the cutscene RIGHT as I got the Washington in the Garage.  If I was 10 seconds slower, I wouldn't of got it into the Garage before the cutscene takes place...

Wow...Glad I got it with passing and glad that's done.  I am 57% right now with 8 out of 31 Special Vehicles (27 Special Vehicles + 4 NE Vehicles).  I wanted to get a lot more done today and obtain another 9 Special Vehicles but couldn't due to how long it took to get that Washington.  I'll get a lot more done tomorrow and get to around 70% or so...After tomorrow, I should be ready to get the BP/EP/FP PCJ-600 which is another nightmare of a Special Vehicle.  However, once that PCJ-600 is obtained, then the rest of the game is smooth, easy sailing, other than the EP/FP Hotring Racer, but I get it after 100%...Should be 100% and onto the EP/FP Hotring Racer in 3-4 days I reckon...

I was about to tell you to turn your frame limiter off so you can push it easily then I noticed that you were doing it on the PS2 version.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users