GTA Vice City - Updated SCM

VC Released
290 replies to this topic
niltwill
  • niltwill

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:57 PM Edited by niltwill, 06 March 2017 - 04:02 PM.

The Fastest Boat seems fine when you remove bmycr.dff - so I had to take a closer look and see what got messed up...Now I updated my fixes for VCLF, re-download it (link is the same in VCLF thread) and try again? Also UpdatedSCM has a little update as well, should not require a new game this time.

The one in 'The Job' worked fine to me.

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:47 PM

Confirming that my save loaded and Fastest Boat works now.

piko
  • piko

100% or nothing

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:50 AM

Gotta be careful when getting this and all the VCLF-stuff, I got the improvements-files from there and that Ruger there caused issues together with this mod, like instant freezing when going near Ocean Beach Ammunation which, yes, has a Ruger displayed on the wall.

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:34 PM

Gotta be careful when getting this and all the VCLF-stuff, I got the improvements-files from there and that Ruger there caused issues together with this mod, like instant freezing when going near Ocean Beach Ammunation which, yes, has a Ruger displayed on the wall.

Try using the ruger files from this mod?

piko
  • piko

100% or nothing

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:33 PM

Try using the ruger files from this mod?

That's what I did to fix it, just warned other people of it

• Kurropt Antagonist likes this

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:13 PM Edited by Kurropt Antagonist, 13 March 2017 - 04:52 PM.

And now Cabmaggedon is doing it.

piko
  • piko

100% or nothing

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:31 PM

No, I don't have these issues with my game

• Kurropt Antagonist likes this

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:53 PM Edited by Kurropt Antagonist, 13 March 2017 - 05:23 PM.

Yeah, it looks like a mod-related (not VCLF) quirk now.

Edit: Looks like the Zebra Cab from The Hero's PS2 Vehicles pack is corrupted.

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:10 PM Edited by NOskillx, 09 April 2017 - 01:10 PM.

Niltwill can you fix taxi in latest version??? please when you leave taxi while taxi mission game crash sometimes... it was suppost to be fixed in 1.9d but its not this issue is not happening all time just sometimes also it crash when taxi is damaged and you get out

also there is a glitch that make a Leo teal not attack you in mission where you need to kill him and take his phone

Jitterdoomer
  • Jitterdoomer

The Paleto Heist robber.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:12 AM

^ Um I believe it's related to the "Use this" timing line on the "Treacherous Swine" mission.

RegistaG
  • RegistaG

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:31 AM

Tommy is placed right at the save point on El Swanko Casa, jumping and running away from there doesn't help either.

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:20 PM Edited by Kurropt Antagonist, 21 April 2017 - 04:47 PM.

RegistaG, you have this Wardrobe Mod, don't you?

If so, you need to remove it and roll back to an older save or start a new game.

The mod was updated earlier so it should work now, though I dunno if it'll fix the issue in a saved game or not.
  • NOskillx and RegistaG like this

niltwill
  • niltwill

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:22 AM Edited by niltwill, 21 April 2017 - 11:23 AM.

"Tommy is placed right at the save point on El Swanko Casa, jumping and running away from there doesn't help either."

Not UpdatedSCM related. Kurropt Antagonist has the answer: the wardrobe mod causes that most likely.

"crashes when leaving taxi"
Fixed it.

"There is a glitch that make a Leo teal not attack you in mission where you need to kill him and take his phone"
Did not get that glitch myself. Is it on foot or with a vehicle while you approach him?

"when you leave taxi while taxi mission game crash sometimes"
Test again with new ver.? Perhaps it was related to the crash when you leave the taxi, so it might not occur again. At the very least, I did not get a crash while testing the taxi sidemission myself for a bit.

• NOskillx and RegistaG like this

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:39 AM Edited by NOskillx, 28 April 2017 - 11:34 AM.

it was when i approachd his with car also could you fix a gltich with cone crazy its a money glitch

Spoiler

Also have you found any way to make soldier's not attack you when not in military base? thats really anyoing

Also idea for updated scm you should make a gang members recruit option for free as they working for you (im talk about guys that you can recruit in vercetti mansion after reaching 100% of game) and also in my opinion those one guys that you recruit should have double health so they will become more usefull and not die so fast.

Also could you do something like this in updated scm but not in cleo? just make note that sunshine autos want this car like in sa/vcs

Spoiler

ALSO BIG EDIT: I Found some bugs regarding Taxi and Vigilante get back to... timer here is video things you should notice Get back to taxi timer doesnt end when you get wasted or busted and also Vigilante doesnt show Vigilante ended when you busted or wasted ALSO when your passanger field in terror and you gonna get out of taxi and destroy it mission not end also when you die having a patitient inside ambulance on paramedit and you die outside of it at moment when you die a patient is shown with red blip on map (glitch) also when you destroy your firetruck in firefighter it says that you too late instead of firetruck destroyed hovewer good work on fixing crashes i tested crashed 1 hour and i didnt noticed any for now LINK FOR VIDEO to show you:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8-32_KeK0s&feature=youtu.be

Also can you fix a game crash when you type cheat BIGBANG to destroy all vehicles in first cutscene when Ken driving to office.

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Homeboy

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:30 AM

Soldiers attack you in sane way as any gang in GTA Games. This is normal. Soldiers are VC Version of Leones after Sayonara Sallvatore.

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2017 - 02:04 PM

i know but im wonder if there is any workground to fix that like the triads in gta 3 in fish factory when you not there they dont attack only if you get inside

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Homeboy

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:03 PM Edited by zmudziak32, 07 May 2017 - 09:03 PM.

Triads attack you as soon as they spot you, they just don't spawn on road outside of their warehouse.

niltwill
  • niltwill

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:15 PM Edited by niltwill, 25 May 2017 - 06:17 PM.

As you may have noticed, I'm quite inactive (regarding VC), so I'll only do small bug fixes. It's time for that again, so there's a new version.

"could you fix a gltich with cone crazy its a money glitch"

With the Cone Crazy glitch, the thing is, it's kept in for additional fun. Silent advised me not to remove it for the players' sake, and I also realize its appeal.

"have you found any way to make soldier's not attack you when not in military base? thats really anyoing"

Well, I did try various methods unsuccessfully. Ultimately, they either attack you or not. Still, the experiments might still be ongoing...

"you should make a gang members recruit option for free as they working for you (im talk about guys that you can recruit in vercetti mansion after reaching 100% of game) and also in my opinion those one guys that you recruit should have double health so they will become more usefull and not die so fast."

Even so, Tommy has to pay for his bodyguards, right? For now, nothing's changed there, though health may be boosted in a new version.

"Vigilante doesnt show Vigilante ended when you busted or wasted"

Actually, those sidemissions' ending (message) notice should not display when/while busted or wasted.

"when your passanger field in terror and you gonna get out of taxi and destroy it mission not end also when you die having a patitient inside ambulance on paramedit and you die outside of it at moment when you die a patient is shown with red blip on map (glitch)"
Not sure how to reproduce. A video demonstrating those two specifically could help.

"make note that sunshine autos want this car like in sa/vcs"

For the Sunshine Autos Export notice ... I like it the way it is now - at least it gives you a little challenge. I have already memorized which cars or vehicles need to be exported (having done it a countless times) on all lists, which can be done with the hidden packages, rampages, unique stunt jumps, etc. too...YMMV, of course.

Edit: Also, please record in a video how you can manage to encounter Leo Teal with a car and then not attacking you, if you can.

• NOskillx likes this

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:24 PM Edited by NOskillx, 25 May 2017 - 07:43 PM.

i will try to do video however i think it was one time issue btw game still  freeze only if you type bigbang on black screen on text "Vice beach, outside ken's office" now.

also i will do video with ambulance thing too tommorow. ;)

Also one more think sometimes skipping or accepting tutorials at the start of the game crash it this "press tab" or press "rshift" this happend soo random

EDIT: also one more thing police cars/firetruck/ambulance shouldnt have alarm because they glitched. They dont have alarm in gta 3 too

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 May 2017 - 03:40 PM Edited by NOskillx, 30 May 2017 - 02:05 PM.

Ok sorry for new post/double posting but you know.. i wanted to deliver video to you faster here is video that show some paramedic mission timer bug's patient is marked with red blip when you get out (he shouldnt) and also mission doesnt fail if you kill him. (Timer) also same might happend with taxi ? i didnt check that so i might update post ALSO NOTICE glitched ambulance alarm same with police you should remove them 

keep looking at topic as i might update this post since i dont want double post no more.

Christ i think that those glitches with Timer's will never end! ;)

EDIT2:Niltwill i found a new glitch with paramedic... just watch video and you will see what i mean... no need to command that...

Also a bug that happend with all timers : i gave you example here in GTA VCS when timer for getting fire in firefighter mission IS like 40 seconds then "get back to firetruck" timer have 30 seconds but IF the timer for getting the fire is shorter than 30 second's then the timer "get back to the vehicle" have same time counting that timer for getting to the fire for example time to get to the fire is 17 seconds then timer "get back to the vehicle" will also be 17 seconds... i hope you know what i mean :) also i hope that im helpfull in finding bugs to fix Thanks :)

EDIT3: I have some idea about Diaz car so... IN GTA VCS (2 years before VC) Diaz had cheeteah as his car but in vc he have Infernus how about change it to cheetah like in VCS but after "Rub out" Replace it with White Lance infernus? 

EDIT4: Is this is possible to fix a kinda "clone" glitch there is one Right after you start game and load save game and go out of ocean viev hotel all car drivers are "MALE01" skin clones... for couple of second's then traffic spawning different skins is this is possible to prevent that? Also one more thing can you get back the default speed of Hilary in "The Driver" where you need to race with Him make his car speed back as its in original but GIVE TOMMY Sentinel XS instead Sentinel that would be better IMO. But whatever you decide! :)

EDIT5: Also you should make one guy in Jury Fury mission (The one that stay and talk with some woman) make him get in the car When you start trashing his car and tries drive away but then spand express van would appear just like normally when you attack HIM not start damaging his car. Now he doesnt react when you start damaging his car at all only if you attack him or blow up his car.

Also if its possible (And there is opcode for this or something? im not soo good coder so idk really) make ability to skip Phone call like in GTA LCS well... gta lcs is maded on gta vc engine so i guess it should be possible? so ye make ability to skip phone call like in GTA LCS/SA

edit6:Can you bring back Vercetti Gang Have Banshee instead of Stallion as its in original because Banshee is more logical, (Vercetti gang is rich) so they should drive some good sport car (not stallion) so can you make it back to banshee? even tho they doesnt spawn in cars but ye.. just to have that original and cleared

Marsi4eg
  • Marsi4eg

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 29 May 2017 - 04:00 PM

That's the typical situation when trying to fix/add something that actually doesn't need to be added/fixed...

• Blackbird88 and NOskillx like this

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 29 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

Would probably be good to start over with those missions  :whistle:

• NOskillx likes this

Terrc87
  • Terrc87

Crackhead

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:11 PM

Hoping that this mod free from the bug/glitch so we can enjoy Vice City again with gameplay improvement  :^:

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

its gonna be when Niltwill will release next update! :) so just wait for it he will fix a lot of bugs for sure and im helping in founding these so mod can be bug free  :)

niltwill
  • niltwill

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:50 PM

This is too much to handle for me already. Skimmed what should be done and I just had another breakdown. So don't expect me to be polite now.

Would probably be good to start over with those missions  :whistle:

So why didn't YOU do it? You have the UNDERSTANDING for this, the skills to PULL IT OFF, while I DON'T. I've struggled for hours and days just to get some extremely basic things into shape before. Yet I'm the one who has to do it or expected to do it again? Honestly, what do you expect from a depressed and disabled person who can't think straight and has cognitive deficits, beyond other health issues? I get this in 'work' (to what I can manage, okay, don't ask) too, being pressured from all sides, no one helping out, but of-course-you-can't-make-a-mistake-and-can't-enough-of-personal-attacks. You think it's fun to do this in this mental condition when math and thus programming is an endless definition of pain? When opening the game (VC) results in utter disgust and that I no longer desire a second more to deal with this crap? It's pure torture!

I've forced myself enough for the players' sake already, and I have greater issues nowadays than trying to always keep up with the "never ceasing demands of torture" that the likes of such complicated mods bring - yeah, you could argue that this complication is from my incompetence, and that's right, I'm not cut out for this. I hope you can understand my position. I'm not like you healthy people bursting with energy and motivation. Some days it's hard enough to get out of bed. I know exactly what Max Payne felt like...

I'd prefer to see Silent making changes/fixes now and shaping this thing to how it's meant to be. Continue this mod Silent, if you can, haha. Or someone else, whatever. Don't rely on the broken guy all the time. In fact, forget about me now and this mod. I may remove all vestiges and sources for it if I get insane enough (hint: already am, so yeah).

I don't care anymore of anything much. You don't need to mind me either, let me be off in peace now and whatever happens here ain't related to me anymore. Silent can do anything with this thing or the community itself, whatever. I've changed my mind now permanently, it's the final decision - previously I had some intent to try to keep this up, but after seeing so much stuff piling up (ceaselessly), no. This is way beyond me, what I can manage to do now, anyway.

I can't stand the sight of this game, the community or people out there in general. I hope I made this point clear.

/Drama times over/

It ain't good news, but yeah. I removed all downloads to show my 'care'. Not like anything will be missed. Don't feel a thing about it either. The state of emptiness is like so. It makes no difference in the long run.

I will no longer answer or get involved on this forum whatsoever. Childishly done. Enjoy.

• spartaque12, Voit Turyv, polivin emil and 4 others like this

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:53 PM Edited by NOskillx, 11 June 2017 - 09:12 PM.

thats soo sad :( well Have a good life! but you could at least leave first page normal

and now im depressed that another good mod die :(

@Silent is this is possible to you at least you fix bugs in this and/or if you want continue the mod do changes? and post an bug free version here? and then leave it

@Silent you are the only hope! think about it

EDIT 2 CAN SOMEONE REUPLOAD LATEST VERSION OF A UPDATED SCM RAR?

AND HERE IS THE OLD MAIN POST IF ANYONE WANT TO SEE IT:

Spoiler

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:13 PM

@Silent is this is possible to you at least you fix bugs in this and/or if you want continue the mod do changes? and post an bug free version here? and then leave it

If only I had the sources... my local repository is in pre-1.8c version, so ooold :(
  • Blackbird88 likes this

Blue
  • Blue

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2016 [Runner-up]

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:15 PM Edited by Blue, 11 June 2017 - 09:16 PM.

You know what's funny though? When you take the OP out of context like this.

5nldmIq.png

• Jinx., NOskillx and LaDiDa like this

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:16 PM Edited by NOskillx, 11 June 2017 - 09:45 PM.

If only I had the sources... my local repository is in pre-1.8c version, so ooold :(

damn it :( why can something else be done without resources??? or update them to what is done now please you are ONLY hope to safe this mod!! HELP can't you do nothing without them? DAMN YOU ARE SCRIPT MASTER i belive in you ;( :(

ALSO HE REMOVED ALL LINKS :( Also what do you mean by resources?? SCM??? i can give you it

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:47 PM

Good luck, niltwill. You should be proud of what you got accomplished. I appreciate the time you took to address any issues I brought up.

NOskillx, quit being a demanding crybaby. If you badly want things added, learn to code. You act the same way in every thread you post in. It takes quite the effort to outmatch SSRenz as the most annoying poster on this site.
  • Jinx., spartaque12, Gummy  and 4 others like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users