» «
Photo

GTA LCS Special Vehicle Guide

2,146 replies to this topic
Powdinet
  • Powdinet

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:02 AM Edited by Powdinet, 19 March 2018 - 11:03 AM.

The method for the Hunter is hilarious, honestly. Looks like it could've been a leftover debug feature or something. How was it found in the first place? How did someone think to do that? Or perhaps someone saw it in the script?

You can read some of the technical stuff on this page http://gtaforums.com...e-guide/page-44 and a chatlog from discord when it was found https://puu.sh/vD0EG/238f5219f7.txt

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:30 AM

Nice work Vindicator! You'd think something like that would have been discovered years ago though, but clearly not. Again, nice work.
  • Vindicator98 likes this

Ribsey
  • Ribsey

What are you doing, giving birth?

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:35 AM Edited by Ribsey, 19 March 2018 - 03:50 PM.

Helicopters on Android are fine: 

I love how Massimo and his pilot are invincible. You can make their health reticules appear grey if you hurt them quickly enough:

Spoiler

My Android Saves:

Autosave - The Sicilian Gambit (100%)

Portland: H/DP/EC Black Kuruma, H/DP/BP/FP/WP/UH 1.4/EC Chrome Red PCJ-600, DP/BP/FP/PP Avenger, H/PP/WP/EC Yellow Faggio

Staunton Island: H/DP Ballot Van, DP/BP/PP/EC Yellow Patriot, DP/BP/FP/PP/PC Black Stretch, H/DP/EC Black Sentinel

Shoreside Vale: H/DP/TP/EC Black and White Banshee, AP Forelli Excess (x2), H/DP/BP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Brown and Blue Landstalker

Spoiler

Save 1 is similar to the autosave, except it was made after "Love on the Run" for the PP conversion (doubt I'm touching the mobile version ever again though). 

2 - Love on the Rocks

Portland: H/DP/EC Black Kuruma, H/DP/BP/FP/WP/UH 1.4/EC Chrome Red PCJ-600, Unique DP/BP/FP/PP Avenger

Staunton Island: H/DP Ballot Van, DP/BP/PP/EC Yellow Patriot, DP/BP/FP/PP/PC Black Stretch. H/DP/EC Black Sentinel

Shoreside Vale: Unique Maverick, H/DP/TP/EC Black and White Banshee

Spoiler

3 - Friggin' the Riggin' (closest save possible to easy access to ALL special vehicles in Staunton Island with the best so far stored)

Portland: H/DP/EC Black Kuruma, H/DP/BP/FP/WP/UH 1.4/EC Chrome Red PCJ-600, Unique DP/BP/FP/PP Avenger

Staunton Island: H/DP/EC Black Sentinel x2, H/DP/TP/EC Black and White Banshee, EC Black Pony

Spoiler

4 - A Walk in the Park (50 Hitmen Wasted, everything possible towards 100% completed at this point as a sort of late SI starter Save)

Portland: H/DP/EC Black Kuruma, H/DP/BP/FP/WP/UH 1.4/EC Chrome Red PCJ-600, Unique DP/BP/FP/PP Avenger,

Staunton Island: H/DP/EC Black Sentinel x2, H/DP/TP/EC Black and White Banshee, H/UH/WP 2.0 PCJ-600

Spoiler

5 - Driving Mr. Leone

Portland: H/DP/EC Black Kuruma, H/DP/BP/FP/WP/UH 1.4/EC Chrome Red PCJ-600, Unique DP/BP/FP/PP Avenger, EC Black and Blue Thunder Rodd

Staunton Island: H/TP/EC Black and White Banshee

Spoiler

6 - Frighteners

Conversions Available:

- BP Conversion (Shop 'til You Strop)

- H Conversion/H-WP Bikes/DP Bikes Conversion (A Volatile Situation)

- DP Bikes Conversion (The Made Man)

Portland: EC Black and Blue Thunder Rodd, H/EC Black Kuruma, BP/FP/EP Freeway, BP/FP/EP Sanchez

• ClaudeIzABadAzz and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

GTA Special Vehicle Guide Writer and Collector

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:11 PM

Thanks for the Get-into-Locked-Vehicles Trick using OM0 in LCS, Vindicator. It reminds me of the Recruited Grove Street Gang Member Get-into-Locked-Vehicles Trick in SA, it's actually the same technique though. However, I don't know how useful it could be. There's not that many Locked Vehicles in LCS.

Yes, the Helicopters seem fine on Android, but on the Latest iOS Version (at least the Unique Maverick from False Idols), they seem Glitched and crash the Game.

Awesome Save, Ribsey! It will be added in the Collections Post once I get to editing all other other Guides' Collection Posts.

• Ribsey and Vindicator98 like this

Vindicator98
  • Vindicator98

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:24 PM

Happy I could contribute something to the community!

As a quick update, this trick only seems to work consistently on locked vehicles that are not occupied, making it more of a niche trick for obtaining the H firetruck on PSP.

Just to also mention that the FP maverick in "Passion of the heist"  is super easy to obtain with OM0 stage one by activating taxi driver as soon as the maverick becomes visable.

It will drop out of the sky and it can then be obtained by simply sniping the driver.

Similarly, the CP Forelli Excess (or multiple) can be obtained using OM0 by simply driving to the garage with it and then saving.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:52 AM

Similarly, the CP Forelli Excess (or multiple) can be obtained using OM0 by simply driving to the garage with it and then saving.

1. How do you do that?

2. The original method is simple enough, no need to go glitch your game for it.

Vindicator98
  • Vindicator98

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:10 PM Edited by Vindicator98, 22 March 2018 - 08:12 PM.

1. How do you do that?

2. The original method is simple enough, no need to go glitch your game for it.

Hi Claude, I am aware of the original method and it's viability I just wanted to point out an alternate method of accomplishing this. 

If I didn't make it clear the method is to activate OM0 stage one then start the mission before the rampage timer expires.

Then, once at Wichita Gardens punch the first car as you would normally

Now Instead of driving the second car into the water you can drive into the garage, get out and then save the game.

Upon reloading the vehicle should still be there and retain it's properties.

Hoped that cleared things up for you. 

• ClaudeIzABadAzz likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:18 PM

I completed my 3rd LCS Save finally!

100% Completion, 0 Wasted, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 116 Mission Attempts, 3 Missions Failed (Grease Sucho - FP/PP/TP/EC Stallion, Munitions Dump - Unique/FP/PP Barracks OL Ammo-Truck, The Shoreside Redemption - EP/PP Securicar), 27 Safehouse Visits, 3 Pay and Spray Visits, 20:59 Total Playing Time

Portland - DP/FP/PP Leone Sentinel, UH/AP/PP PCJ-600, UH/DP/FP/PP/EC Sky Blue PCJ-600, H/DP/PP Stinger
Staunton Island - DP/FP/PP/TP/EC Bright Red Stallion with EC Red Roof, DP/PP/EC Bright Red Stallion with EC Blue Roof, H/DP/PP Cartel Cruiser, H/DP/PP Patriot
Shoreside Vale - Unique/DP/FP/PP Barracks OL Ammo-Truck, Unique/DP/PP/EC Bright Red Campaign Rumpo, EP/PP Securicar, DP/PP/PC White Stretch

ir9K8hW.png
M5TG7AW.png
44f8eVc.png

Well, what to say, I'm proud, this was the hardest Save that I've done to date in LCS...

I had to obtain the FP/PP/EC PCJ-600 early and then transport it with a Reefer to Portland so I can make it UH/DP, which will make it truly Special and One Time Only, same with the BP/EP/FP PCJ-600.

I used the old Method for the FP Leone Sentinel where a H/UH/WP PCJ-600 was needed, but it turns out it was never needed, but still, in that same Save Run I made both PCJ-600s into UH and obtained the FP Leone Sentinel, then had it in Memory until Staunton Island.

This is also the Save in which I discovered the UH 1.4 Conversion Trick from The Made Man.

The Stinger was not a huge Problem to obtain, the Patriot took some time but it was easy, but the Cartel Cruiser, holy sh*t was it difficult to obtain... I'm seriously glad I got it, eventhough it's just Rare.

Grease Sucho Stallion and Love & Bullets Stallion, I like how they're together in the same Garage next to each other from the Bright Red Body Color. I renamed Chrome Red to Bright Red, since Chrome used to confuse me a lot.

Nothing much to say about the Campaign Rumpo. It's the other Color which was needed.

The Unique/DP/FP/PP Barracks OL Ammo-Truck, it's actually a Unique Vehicle and not a Unique Variation though, plus I used STSBYF to make it DP. I had to put it in Memory until Shoreside Vale was unlocked. Looks like it's obtainable with Pass on all Versions by pushing it in the Water, but that Method is too difficult even for me, so I obtain it with Failure.

The DP/PP/PC Stretch, it's the best I could obtain without OM0 since the FP Variant turned out to be fake.

The EP/PP Securicar took some while to be obtained, I call it the Mini-OM0 Duping Vehicle which gets away in non-OM0 Saves, I honestly don't like the Method of it but ohwell, I obtained it nevertheless.

And yes I know the Total Playing Time is bad, that's due to the PCJ-600s, the FP Leone Sentinel being obtained with an old Method, plus the H Railshooter Vehicles, plus a bit of wasted Time...

• Lethal Vaccine likes this

Ericthebanana06
  • Ericthebanana06

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:32 AM

So Im having real difficulty with the OM0 glitch at the moment. Id love to get some of these Special Vehicles but get stumped at the B&G part.

As soon as I jump on the bike the mission starts.

If it helps Im playing on mobile and not entirely sure if the B&G part to get these special vehicles is possible on a mobile device?

Any help would be great

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:42 PM

So Im having real difficulty with the OM0 glitch at the moment. Id love to get some of these Special Vehicles but get stumped at the B&G part.

If it helps Im playing on mobile and not entirely sure if the B&G part to get these special vehicles is possible on a mobile device?

Any help would be great

Hi. Sorry for the late Reply.

The OM0 Bumps & Grinds Setup doesn't work on Mobile, unless you have a Mobile Device connected to a Controller.

Ericthebanana06
  • Ericthebanana06

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:24 PM

Any help would be great

Hi. Sorry for the late Reply.

The OM0 Bumps & Grinds Setup doesn't work on Mobile, unless you have a Mobile Device connected to a Controller.

Thank you for your reply.

Ive been able to get hold of the UH PCJ from 9mm Mayhem however the method Ive used is killing my driver as soon as the mission starts and then catch up with one of the riders and shoot him off.

This method I use on the mobile port, however I have to fail the mission just to get it which I dont like in my stats.

Watching other methods done, Ive tried passing the mission to then replay it (so I wont get a mission attempt) and try getting the bike close by. As soon as I kill my driver the rider on the PCJ and the PCJ bike itself have disappeared.

Would like some advice please

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hi, sorry for the late Reply.

The H/UH/WP PCJ-600 (UH2.0 for the first Target, UH1.8 for the second Target) can both be obtained by either killing the Yardie and then immediately killing the Driver (then running towards where the H/UH/WP PCJ-600 is), or by killing the Driver and then running to the H/UH/WP PCJ-600 which is driving away.

In fact, if you yank the H/UH/WP PCJ-600 by the second Method, you can lure the Yardie to the Crusher and then apply the Bike Crusher Glitch on it to make it DP.

I suggest obtaining the H/UH/DP/WP 2.0 PCJ-600 and then converting it to PP using The Shoreside Redemption, to make it a Truly Special Vehicle, since you can't add PP on it at Any Time since the Firefighter PP Conversion doesn't work on H/WP Bikes.

You have to Fail the Side Mission to obtain this PCJ-600 anyways, but I highly suggest passing all three Railshooter Side Missions (9mm Mayhem, Scooter Shooter, Awol Angel) first, and then obtaining the H Vehicles from 9mm Mayhem and Scooter Shooter. This way, you won't get any Unneeded Mission Attempts after starting these Side Missions again.

• HeccelDeSerena22 likes this

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Only one day after my last Save Progress Update, I'm making another one! God Gaming right here, boiis  :cool: 
Current stats: 38%
0 death, 0 busted, 0 cheats
6/12 Special Vehicles:
H/BP/DP/TP/PP/EC Black Thunder-Rodd
H/BP/DP Yakuza Stinger
H/BP/DP Infernus
H/BP/DP/NE Hoods Rumpo XL
H/BP Barracks OL
H/DP/TP/EC Black & Frosted White Banshee
Total playing time: 8 h 58 m
Number of Saves: 7
5/20 Rampages
24/100 Packages
11/26 USJs
61 mission attempts
Failed missions: Grease Sucho for Thunder-Rodd, 4x Shop 'til You Strop for BP Conversion, 9x A Volatile Situation for H conversion
Completed Side Missions: Portland AA, Vigilante, Bumps & Grinds, FireFighter, 9mm Mayhem, Scrapyard Challenge, Noodle Punk. Currently avaliable: Biker Heat, A Walk In The Park

Plans until next save: ???

Done with all these time consuming conversions (9h jeez). Still need to make everything PP. The next vehicle is AP/EC Maverick, so I have time for some missions, packages, etc. Shouldn't be hard.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by SpriteFan274, 2 weeks ago.

Yeah, nice work, I see you used the Marked Virus to get multiple Special Vehicles from Portland and then left them in Memory while Marked until Staunton Island is unlocked. Managing all of this H Conversion Stuff without Save States is beyond crazy though.

Speaking of the H Conversion, the Repeatable H Conversion does NOT work on PS2. Most Courses were tried at different Times of the Bomb Timer on PS2, but all of them seem to freeze the Game, in other words, it will just give a Pitch Black Screen while the Radio is playing, which is still considered a Game Crash. Thus on PS2 we can only enjoy the One Time Only H Conversion...

Recently there has been a New Method for the Unique/AP/EC Black Maverick found, plus it works on PS2. But the Method itself is Luck Based. You do a very long and time consuming OM0 Setup, and then when you're at the Final Part you activate a Course from B&G, but most of the time the Maverick will either fall in the Water or land on the Pier. But when it's on the Pier, the Door will be too far away from Toni to get inside it. It's surely possible on PS2, but it requires a lot of Luck just for the Final Part...

In the First Video you see the Maverick in the Water, and the BP/EP/FP Properties on the Maverick tested while it's in the Water. In the Second Video, you see the Maverick on the Pier, but the Driver's Door is too far away for Toni to get inside it...

Also, notice how the Maverick is flying nearly above the Callahan Bridge.

In other News, H/EC Black Pony is obtainable from Taking the Peace, which (like the Maverick) also includes an Avenging Angel Guy as an OM0 Setup Task...

EDIT: I have a Question about LCS in General. I was thinking of trying a New Method for the Unique/AP/EC RC Bandit on PS2 using the Non-OM0 Method for the EP Variant of the RC Bandits, where you have to kill Toni using a Car Bomb. But here's the Problem, the Bomb Shops (atleast after 100% Completion) give Detonator Bombs, instead of the Bombs which can be activated while inside the Vehicle (I call them Delay Bombs). This was tried on both the PSP and PS2 Versions, so how can I get the Car Bombs with the Delay on it, when all Bomb Shops give Detonator Bombs?...

• Lethal Vaccine likes this

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes, Marked Virus helped me a lot. I tried about 30-40 times without it and failed. That was my 4th attempt with Marked Virus and I succeeded, even though Barracks OL wasn't marked whatsoever.

You have to "blow up" your car in the garage. It shouldn't be a problem even on ps2, because the garage door is closed and vehicles are unloaded. Be aware though, that you have to get right timings, otherwise Bandits will just vanish. It is not as easy as it sounds.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by SpriteFan274, 2 weeks ago.

PS2 LCS doesn't restore Blown Up Wrecks in Garages, plus if I leave a Vehicle with a Car Bomb inside the Garage, the Garage won't acknowledge it. If I blow it up inside while the Door is closed, and open, and close, and open the Garage Door, it would disappear... So I really do not get what you mean by this. I already tried it on PS2...

Meanwhile, I tried what you've explained on PSP, yet it works perfectly there. Why? Vehicles with Car Bombs do get saved there in the Garages on PSP, but on PS2 they don't.

I was thinking of using Firefighter to remove the Marked Status of the Unique/AP/EC RC Bandit. The PP Property would be removed, but it doesn't have a PP Property to begin with, so it's fine.

If the Rigged Van worked, then we'd have a PSP Method for the RC Bandit with OM0, and a PS2 Method for the RC Bandit without OM0, but with a Death...

EDIT: I just now tried to "unmark" the Rigged Vehicle using Firefighter, but nope, doesn't work either. PS2 LCS Garages simply also don't acknowledge Vehicles with Bombs.

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted A day ago

Helicopters on Android are fine:

Yeah, I can see that.  It's pretty interesting how it works there, but not iOS.  It's also strange how it ONCE DID WORK on iOS since I obtained it back in 2016.  I am not disappointed, though, since the Maverick is pretty much useless (Mobile Only) since you can't exactly swivel it left/right as the Buttons just don't work.  Besides, I kept my old sh*tty Save simply for the fact it has the Unique Maverick and also a H/DP/PP Stinger.  Both of which are not included in my current 100% Save File on iOS.  So I still have the Save just for the Maverick and Stinger, basically.

Speaking of the H Conversion, the Repeatable H Conversion does NOT work on PS2. Most Courses were tried at different Times of the Bomb Timer on PS2, but all of them seem to freeze the Game, in other words, it will just give a Pitch Black Screen while the Radio is playing, which is still considered a Game Crash. Thus on PS2 we can only enjoy the One Time Only H Conversion...

Recently there has been a New Method for the Unique/AP/EC Black Maverick found, plus it works on PS2. But the Method itself is Luck Based. You do a very long and time consuming OM0 Setup, and then when you're at the Final Part you activate a Course from B&G, but most of the time the Maverick will either fall in the Water or land on the Pier. But when it's on the Pier, the Door will be too far away from Toni to get inside it. It's surely possible on PS2, but it requires a lot of Luck just for the Final Part...

Yeah, it doesn't work.  Before someone says "but it works on PSP," why didn't it work for jam8tone then?  He verbally says in his commentary for the H Conversion ON PSP that he tried Courses and all of them crashed the game or did stupid sh*t like I described on PS2.  But notice, Retail PSP, Retail PS2.  Emulators don't count for the millionth time saying this.  "But I tried it on a real PSP and it worked!1111!1!!!!!1!11!"  You want me to take your word for it?  Try again.  I tried activating a Course at different Times of the Bomb Timer and it gave different results every time, but tbh, the WORST was when I tried activating a Course with 0:01 or 0:00 on the Bomb Timer which really got glitchy.  Thankfully, I don't take any pride and joy in assembling Saves with a bunch of repeated boring Conversions, so having ONE converted Heavy Vehicle per Save on PS2?  Fine with me...

Unique/AP/EC Black Maverick is wack.  At this rate on PS2, it's probably QUICKER to just push it to Harwood/Beach than reload after 20 Minutes a pop just to see if the dumb Maverick will land on a Pier.  This Vehicle went from Time Consuming to 100% Luck Based.  Time Consuming > Luck Based.  Luck Based Vehicles are the king of kings for being the worst ones to exist in every game.  I don't even think they rely on much skill at all.  Also, Save States don't count.  Only one Video exists for the Maverick and it clearly uses Save States.  Even the "old" Method used Save States.  Remove the crutches, can you walk?

With that said, I WILL record it one day in full instead of the Failed Attempts, but it wouldn't be for a while as I need to do SA Mobile Projects, then VC 3rd Save on PS2, and THEN maybe a 10th LCS Save on PS2 if I feel like it.

P.S. - You don't need to rip the door off of your Vehicle during the Maverick Process.  You can easily exit it quick enough after activating the Bumps and Grinds Course...

When I experiment with all this stuff on my own, I find better and faster ways of doing stuff.  Skipping some steps that are NOT NEEDED is what I always find.  Just like in my AP/TP Conversion Video.  Why would I reverse my Police Vehicle to SSV to start the Mission when I can just park the Police Vehicle in SI BEFORE going to SSV to start the Mission?  That saves about 10 Minutes of the Setup.  Furthermore, as you can see in the Video, I also have NO Forelli's spawning in the Exsess' since I do things in a better order and conserving time.  LCS is hands down the easiest and most boring OM0 to exist.  Wait for Rampage Timers to expire, walk/jump on foot, drive in reverse across the Map.  This is SO fun!  ZzZzzzZzzzZZzzzZZZzZzzzZZZZ...

• SpriteFan274 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users