Photo

GTA LCS Special Vehicle Guide

2,110 replies to this topic
Ribsey
  • Ribsey

What are you doing, giving birth?

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Ribsey, 2 weeks ago.

I'll be taking on LCS in Android on the latest version so I'll report back on the helis. Need to do the inevitable task of deciding what to keep...no wonder starter saves are a thing!

Okay the Maverick seems to be obtainable on LCS Android 2.2 however the swivel controls are broken by default. Bear in mind I used this save in Nox to test it out since my device isn't rooted: http://gtaforums.com...ith-a-maverick/

Spoiler

Whether or not this is because it was a save created BEFORE 2.2 remains to be seen until I get to this point on my own Android playthrough.  

• MorsPrincipiumEst and SpriteFan274 like this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Is there an English video for the AP/TP Conversion during Bringing The House Down? I've searched, but I can't find any.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

GTA Special Vehicle Guide Writer and Collector

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago Edited by SpriteFan274, A week ago.

Interesting about the Maverick on Android... About the AP/TP Video, just watch zazaza's one, you don't need to understand Russian to understand what's going on in the Video.

So, I played around the 2nd DP Bike Conversion Trick in LCS, the one from The Made Man. I'd prefer the AVS Method any day compared to this mess. It's also very hard to explain it... This is how it works, and this is the BEST Method I've found for it:

Start the Mission and then immediately drive towards the Bumps and Grinds Location, though drive a bit north from the Sanchez/Manchez. By the time you get there, 2 Sindacco Vehicles will spawn. If there is a Sindacco Guy in the B&G Field Area, kill him. That one will try to destroy the FP Leone Sentinel.

If you parked the FP Leone Sentinel a bit north from the Sanchez/Manchez, the Sindacco Argento will drive into the Harwood Ferry Station, and inside it. If the Leone Sentinel is a bit south from the right Location, then they will swivel around the Borgnine Taxis Area. I suggest killing the Ferry Station Protestors every time you go away and come back to it.

These Sindaccos will target the FP Leone Sentinel and their Target is to destroy it, some will wear Micro SMGs and some Baseball Bats.

Okay, so when you leave the Area you will get a Message saying "Kill off the Remaining Sindacco Goons." Once you get this Message from driving away, the Sindacco Goons will all be driving different Sindacco Argentos. I suggest killing off some until you have only ONE Sindacco Goon.

Drive away and come back to the Harwood Ferry Station, the Sindacco Guy will respawn in a new Sindacco Argento and will drive towards the Ferry Station bumping into the Fence there. He will just swivel around the Area UNTIL the Sindacco Argento gets a set amount of Damage to it.

When it gets a certain Damage on it, the Sindacco Goon will get out, and two things may happen:

1) The Sindacco will Target the FP Leone Sentinel and will run towards it, thus he will run towards the Fence and won't stop running.

2) The Sindacco will Target Vehicles, he will target the nearest Vehicle in the Vicinity. Once you see him target your desired Bike (you'll have to get a Bike to the Ferry Station), do the Bike DP Trick as you normally would.

Though, if 2) happens and you elbow him from the Bike, either 1) or 3) will happen.

3) The Sindacco will just stand there like a moron, he won't do anything, just stand there. Running him over or punching him won't help.

If 1) or even 3) happens at that time, go away from the Ferry Station and come back, wait for the Sindacco Moron to go back to the Ferry Station and shoot his Sindacco Argento until it's at a certain Damage, and then again 1) or 2) will happen.

If 2) happens and you elbowed him and successfully made the Bike Ghost, immediately Drive-By kill him. He will then either try and do 2) (he will target your Bike again) or will do 3), or will even do 1) (he'll just run towards the Cliff west of the Crusher). Though you don't want him to elbow you from your Ghost Bike.

When you killed him on your Ghost Bike, you won't get any Sindaccos after you if that Sindacco was the last one, thus drive to the Garage and open/close/open it, it will be a DP Bike. Once it's at the Garage, go back to the FP Leone Sentinel and pass the Mission like normally.

It's a huge mess and it's very hard to understand, even harder than the AVS DP Bike Conversion.

EDIT: WTF? MY BIKE FEELS UH WHEN GETTING THE SINDACCO ON THE BIKE!

I found a UH Conversion Trick without OM0 in LCS in The Made Man!!!!!

https://streamable.com/bdpn3

Watch this and dare to tell me if the Bike is not UH... Sorry for the Camera shaking and such, but this is f*cking exciting!!!

All you have to do is make the Sindacco get on the Bike, then elbow him off, and the Bike will be UH. This 2nd DP Conversion Trick might be better then as you can easily make your Bike UH on the way too...

I will take full rights to credit myself for the UH Conversion from TMM Discovery, as noone else has said ANYTHING about it. If someone did, then it's like the VCS Special Vehicles which are kept a secret from me and the GTAForums Guides, because why not keep Special Vehicles a secret?

I discussed with zazaza691, it's a 1.4 UH Conversion Trick... Awesome! Will be added in the Guide and Mors will make a Video about it, though that won't be anywhere soon as he's doing III, VC and SA first... Still, it's not a UH 2.0 Conversion like the OM0 UH Conversion, without OM0 the 1.4 UH is the best that you can have...

Plus the 1.4 UH feels better than the 2.0 UH.

• MorsPrincipiumEst and ClaudeIzABadAzz like this

Mădălinn
  • Mădălinn

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

Nice.Another UH conversion.That means the wayne`s bike with UH property is no more worth.Since you can get it in BP FP H WP form and add UH1.4 instead to use om0(no psp platforms)/marked virus(psp)to get UH1.2

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago Edited by SpriteFan274, A week ago.

Yeah. Still, considering that there is a UH 2.0 Conversion with OM0 later on in the Game, which is much harder in general, then this UH 1.4 without OM0 Conversion is obsolete. However, since I don't use OM0 in my Main Saves (because I simply do not want to use it), I used this UH 1.4 Conversion without OM0 for the AP/PP PCJ-600 and DP/FP/PP/EC PCJ-600 that I have.

Seriously, I'm glad how I found this Conversion Trick by accident. Also, for me personally, 1.4 feels nice and subtle, while 2.0 is very slidy. So I will use the UH 1.4 Conversion Trick from now on in my Main Saves. In my OM0 Saves later on I will use the 2.0 UH Conversion just to test it out.

Yeah, Wayne's UH 1.2 Bike isn H Form is obsolete, however, if you want the 1.2 UH then you will have to use the Methods which will be later explained in the Guide. 1.2 UH is still different compared to 1.4 UH... 1.2 UH is still "Unique" on its own.

I will really need to re-do my 1st LCS Save... I want to get the PC Property on the Stretch that is missing, get the H/TP/EC Banshee with Pass instead of Fail, get less Pay and Spray Visits, and get the UH Property on Wayne's PCJ and on the Avenger... Well, I would also re-do my 2nd LCS Save to add UH on the DP/PP/EC PCJ-600 and on the DP/EP/FP/PP/EC PCJ-600 that I have, but ohwell...

Mădălinn
  • Mădălinn

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

The UH2.0 conversion isn't hard to pull of. Time consuming yes,but not hard. From my point,one star difficulty
From my experience,a hard thing is to control toni while avoiding to lose the course menu,since I work with it with all courses passed

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

Nothing time consuming is hard in theory, like the FP/EC Kuruma (though that one has tiny "hard" details in the procedure in obtaining it) or the Unique/AP/EC Black Maverick. Still, I'd myself rate the UH 1.4 Conversion much easier than the UH 2.0 Conversion with OM0.

Having all Courses Passed isn't very hard either if you're experienced, MorsPrincipiumEst made his OM0 LCS Saves with all Bumps & Grinds Courses already Passed, thus he had to reverse and walk/jump for certain Tasks. Not to mention, on the PS2 Version the Drive-By Menu Method doesn't work like it does on PSP. So it wouldn't be a problem at all to accomplish the UH 2.0 Conversion task.

• Gabriel_175 and MorsPrincipiumEst like this

Yerdna555
  • Yerdna555

Collector of special vehicles

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 5 days ago

Unfortunately, UH 1.4 conversion can not be done with bikes taken from the garage. Sindaссos do not want to sit down even in a parked transport.

It turns out that this can only be done with traffic bikes: PCJ600, Faggio, Freeway and Sanchez. Therefore, it will not be possible to add H and BP. Only DP and PP.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 days ago Edited by SpriteFan274, 4 days ago.

Well, if you park the FP/TD Leone Sentinel at the Bumps and Grinds Area, at the north-west corner of the B&G Path Area, north of the Manchez, the Sindaccos will always lure themselves into the Harwood Ferry Station. Thus when I damage their Sindacco Argento, they will most likely get attracted to the Bike I park for them nearby, sometimes Toni is sitting on the Bike when they get attracted to the Bike and want to get in it.

Their behaviour can get wacky, most of the time the Sindacco will just run towards the Gate on the South, but if you drive away and come back, the Sindacco will respawn in his Sindacco Argento and drive to the Ferry Station so you can retry it every time. 

Actually, I find the The Made Man DP Bike Conversion much easier and more reliable than the A Volatile Situation Bike DP Conversion, still, if AVS wasn't found, then TMM wouldn't had been found either. Not to mention, the TMM Conversion also makes your Bike UH, plus you can easily make four or more Bikes UH with it. That IS possible with AVS, but incredibly difficult.

I made my AP/PP PCJ-600 and DP/FP/PP/EC PCJ-600 both UH1.4 and tested all of their Properties and they sure are UH/AP/PP and UH/DP/FP/PP/EC...

We really need to find more Special Vehicles in LCS...

Yerdna555
  • Yerdna555

Collector of special vehicles

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 days ago

It is very strange. I dragged it everywhere and at the ferry station too.

I would like to get a more detailed explanation - where should be Mafia Sentinel and where should be Bike. Or it would be nice to record a video.

It is possible that the method for transport from the garage and for parked vehicles (I tried Manchez from B & G and Sanchez of the Scrapyyard Challenge) will only work on the PS2, it did not work for me on the PSP.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 days ago Edited by SpriteFan274, 2 days ago.

It is very strange. I dragged it everywhere and at the ferry station too.

I would like to get a more detailed explanation - where should be Mafia Sentinel and where should be Bike. Or it would be nice to record a video.

It is possible that the method for transport from the garage and for parked vehicles (I tried Manchez from B & G and Sanchez of the Scrapyyard Challenge) will only work on the PS2, it did not work for me on the PSP.

I apologize for the late reply. Mors will make a Video of this UH 1.4 Conversion Trick with my help when he gets to LCS Special Vehicle Recordings. I already had explained it above with the Bike DP Conversion Trick though. To put words short, for the UH Conversion, you just get the Sindacco to get onto your Bike, then you elbow him off quickly and your Bike will be UH. It should work with Cars, but Cars don't have visible UH effects unless a Pedestrian gets into it and drives it.

From what I see, you already understand the concept of making the Sindacco want to get onto your Bike, but it seems that it's not possible for you. I don't know why... Platform/Version Differences?

Yes, it's very possible that it's a PS2 Only Conversion, though I doubt that as there were Reports of The Made Man Bike DP Conversion being possible on PSP, thus if you can make it DP, then it will be UH only IF the Sindacco gets onto the Bike.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users