GTA LCS Special Vehicle Guide

2,087 replies to this topic
SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

I never tried it in this game, but I was wondering if you could "ghost" cars. Is it possible? has anyone tried it?

DP Conversion exists in both III and LCS... It's written in the Guide, which will be rewritten again. You can use Avenging Angels, See the Sight Before your Flight, or the best Method Hookers to Ghost Vehicles using the Crusher and make them DP upon storing them in the Garage. It's even possible to Ghost/DP Bikes but it's incredibly hard to pull off...

LCS has a sh*t ton of Conversions. DP Conversion. PP Conversion. DP Bike Conversion. DP Sanchez Conversion. PP/TD Fire Truck Conversion. AP/TP Conversion with OM0. BP Conversion with OM0. UH Conversion with OM0. H Conversion with OM0.

• MorsPrincipiumEst and ClaudeIzABadAzz like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 5 days ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 5 days ago.

Terrible news for LCS Mobile Players.  The Unique Maverick from False Idols is unobtainable.  The moment you hit the button to jack the Maverick, the App crashes.  It happened now twice in a row and I will try even a third time, but this time, jacking it from the Passenger side instead of the Driver's side, though, I doubt it'll work, still...

Furthermore, that Ambulance Method just sucks on Mobile since you're using Touch Screens...Which clearly are not "precision" gaming.  For instance, I start my thumb in the bottom left hand corner of the screen and after about 10 seconds of driving, my thumb is nearing the TOP LEFT hand corner of the screen, due to just sliding upward.  You have nothing to "hold onto" like a Controller, Keyboard, Mouse, etc, etc, which makes anything to do with timing and precious a no-go.  After like 15 Attempts, and NEVER making it on top of the Bridge in LIVE Gameplay during the Mission (only a couple times practicing before the Mission was activated), I tried a TEN YEAR OLD METHOD instead, which worked like a charm believe it or not and was able to get on the Bridge almost every try.  But like I said, both times in a row I attempted to jack the Maverick, the App just closed.

The crazy thing is, I HAVE the Unique Maverick in my OLD LCS Mobile Save and still have the Save File which I may keep at this point as it's the only Save with a Maverick from what I see on Mobile.

Here is the 10 year old Video showing the other Method to get on top of the Bridge, which I find MUCH easier on Mobile rather than dicking around with the unreliable Ambulance and not being able to ever jump properly with sh*t Controls:

Now, I will try and jack it from the PASSENGER Side Door, but still, I doubt it'll work.  If it doesn't work, I'll need to pick another Special Vehicle for the Save as I don't want to finish with 11, but 12.

The good news is, I found Biker Heat incredibly EASY to make Wayne's Bike DP on Mobile.  I also found A Volatile Situation rather simple on Mobile to make the Avenger DP, as well.  In fact, I had Wayne's Bike second try within 10 minutes or so and I had the Avenger DP and passing AVS within about 90 minutes.  While on PS2 last July, AVS took me NINE HOURS ACROSS TWO DAYS!  I also got the H/DP/PP/TP/EC Banshee as well with passing The Trouble with Triads and the PC Property on Sal's Stretch from Search and Rescue.

Since I don't care for Mobile Stats like I do on PS2/3 (due to Game Crashes and Sh1t Controls), Pay and Spray Visits, Safehouse Visits, and Total Playing Time are not a care to me, but only the Deaths/Busted/Cheats/Mission Failures.  Currently, I am 86% Completion, 0 Deaths/Busted/Cheats, 3 Missions Failed (Required for the H/DP/PP/EC Bobcat, Unique/H/DP/PP Ballot Van, and BP/DP/FP/PP/PC Stretch), and 8 out of 12 Special Vehicles.  Only needing the Unique Maverick, AP/PP Forelli Exsess, H/DP/PP/EC Rumpo, and H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker, but it doesn't look to good for the Maverick at this point.  Not sure what else to get, tbh...

EDIT: Yeah, it's unobtainable.  I ever tried a Flamethrower on it, but that crashed the game, too.  ALL Helicopters for Mobile are now untouchable.  Any Maverick, Hunter, none of them.  This is the CLOSEST you'll ever get to a Helicopter at this point:

8beQTkb.jpg?1

esfFDzN.jpg?1

NHhiJXY.jpg?1

oW9761O.jpg?1

nKwSWvP.jpg?1

PmtmV6F.jpg?1

When I finish this new LCS Mobile Save and before I delete my old one, I should actually check to see if the Maverick I have in my Garage is even usable.  Tbh, the game may crash the moment I try and enter that one, which would mean the one I have in the old Mobile Save is practically just a Trophy and worthless...

HG5ZBh2.jpg?1

Mobile is hands down the worst Platform.  Always issues and due to Patches and Game Updates, harmless things are always patched.  NO FUN ALLOWED!!!

• SpriteFan274 likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Several People, 4 days ago.

IOS crashes a lot more than android does: ios mobile =/= android mobile.
I obtained the Maverick on my android save before. If you want anyone to do it for you, just open up a social club account to share saves.

gl5yZVt.pngCP05WcA.png

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 4 days ago.

Nah, I prefer to do my OWN work.  I don't need anyone's help to get it.  In fact, I rather not have it at all than having someone do it for me.  I don't even need to use Cloud Saves or Social Club sh*t, since I don't need Jailbreak/Root to use iExplorer with my iPhone 6 running iOS 8.1 to look into the Files and copy/paste the Save onto my Desktop to back it up.  I can make Backups just fine with Mobile and such...

That's still not the same thing, though.  Just cuz it's in your Garage, like it is for me as well (old Save) doesn't mean it's obtainable NOW, even for Android.  Unless you actually start over, go through the Missions and work your way up to False Idols and try NOW, will you know if it's obtainable.  What was possible in the past isn't relevant.  Either way, once I finish my new Save in the coming week or so, I will put my old Save back onto my Phone and check it out to see if THAT ONE is flyable or if the Game just crashes when I try and enter it like it does now.  If it crashes, then keeping the old Save is pointless, but if it does NOT crash, then I will keep that old sh*tty Save literally just for flying the Maverick and nothing more...

Btw, for Android right NOW, when you fly that Maverick can you swivel it left/right, or is that STILL broken?  It's been broken since the beginning.  Those Buttons appear on screen, and when you press them, they light up, but the Maverick does NOT swivel left/right at all.  Not only that, the Buttons are resized.  As you can see, I like the Buttons big so I don't "miss them" when I need to press them at the right moments, but for the Maverick, they are automatically resized to the smallest settings for the size.

Seriously, why can't Wardrums/Lucid port these GTA's without changing anything?  Why do they always need to make things different on Mobile?

Also, I got a Capture Card to record on PS2/3.  Going to be recording Special Vehicle Guides for 8 GTA's (excluding CW since it's Mobile and V, since things are not fully known yet).  First things I will do is record my Bonus Videos, though, since all my Saves are done with.  I don't plan to "redo" anything, so the Bonus Videos will come first, followed by Guides for III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD, and TBoGT and showing it all on PS2/3 since nobody shows anything but PC...

So my Profile instead of including a bunch of useless Photos will just include Youtube URL's to the Bonus Videos showing all my Starter Save Stats, 100% Save Stats, all Special Vehicles from ALL Save Files, and all the Special Vehicles showing the Properties.  Inspired by jam8tone as I love his Bonus Videos as well as SpriteFan274's CW Bonus Video he made showing his Collection and the Properties, etc...

• ClaudeIzABadAzz and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 days ago

Sucks to hear that the Unique Maverick from False Idols is unobtainable on newer Versions of the Mobile LCS Version... Though I think that you can downgrade to Version 1 and get the Unique Maverick that way, though for iOS (as it's restricted as heck) you'd need a Jailbroken Phone. It's just embarrassing... V heavily struggles with that Problem, if you want Special Vehicles, play on Version 1 on PS3 or Xbox 360, no Patches at all. If you release a Game, then let the Game stay like that forever. You buy a PS2 Disc, you can't update it, you PLAY how it is. You buy a NES Game, you PLAY how it is. You buy a SNES Game, you PLAY how it is. You play from what's on the Disc originally and not from what someone has given you as a Download from the Internet (aka Updates on PS3/PS4)...

I don't care about people giving out Saves (uploading to R* Social Club or something) and telling someone to obtain a hard Vehicle or hard Mission for someone, it's really embarrassing. Can't obtain it? Then you can't do it. Then you can't have it. Deal with it or learn how to play better. I will NEVER put Download Links for any Saves that people accomplish in the Collections Posts, it's only a way to show and prove that the maker has done and proven something, NOT a link for people to have the Save and play around it. Want it? Work for it. Any accomplishments are truly appreciated in the Guides. In before someone acts like a wiseass and tells me the definition of what "Guide" means, these Guides here are "community-friendly" meaning that anyone's accomplishments are truly more than welcome here.

Awesome to hear that you will make Bonus Videos and Video Guides for III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD and TBoGT! Yeah, I've only done a Starter Save Bonus Video and 100% Save Bonus Video for CW on PSP, haven't done the rest as I'm on a real PS2 and not on a Backwards Compatible PS3, thus I can't record anything. I don't have any Recording Hardware, so it's nice that someone will finally make a full Channel with all Special Vehicles in these GTA Games, OM0 and non-OM0. Again as I need to repeat myself, Save Accomplishments, Videos, Discoveries and Contributions are more than welcome here.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Eh, I am not too bothered by it.  I'd be furious IF it was my only Platform I play on, but since that isn't the case, I could careless.  Just like the Unique/AP Hunter.  Unobtainable on Mobile, but who cares, I got it on PS2.  Or the PP Conversion with Firefighter.  Doesn't work on Mobile, thus you need The Shoreside Redemption and repeatedly fail it over and over with so many extra Attempts.  It works on the Platform I actually care about and doesn't work on the Platform I play on just for fun (Mobile), so I don't really care in the end.  I bet (even though I physically can't try it since I have no Rampages left as all 20 are done in the Starter Save) the Calm Before the Storm Unique/FP/EC Maverick would crash the game after it falls out of the sky as well.  All Mavericks are unobtainable on Mobile if it's updated and of course the Unique/AP Hunter.  Helicopters are off limits.  I wouldn't even want to downgrade to Version 1.0.  I've already discussed in the Topic made in December 2015 how LCS Mobile was SO bad and SO laggy/stuttery when it was first released that it was almost unplayable.  Then a couple weeks after its release in December 2015, it was smooth as silk and everything worked, AS WELL AS obtaining the Maverick from False Idols without issues.  Now it crashes the game, so clearly it doesn't work anymore.  Just like Thieves used to work in GTA III Mobile to make DP Vehicles in Free Roam.  Now?  Can't be done and that was confirmed on both Android and iOS, so I bet LCS and the Maverick is the same.  Anyone who has it up to date and going through the game TODAY (not months/years ago) probably won't be able to get it due to the game crashing.  So that's that...

I'm curious to see if the Unique Maverick I have from my old Save will be able to fly it around.  That alone will be enough for me to keep the Save, but if I push it out of the Garage to fly it, and when I open the door and the game crashes, then I will know and also discard that Save...

Yeah, that is one big reason I love the Console Games, too.  The game I buy in 2001 is the same game in 2018.  Nothing changes.  The games I buy for Mobile always change and update without my knowledge apparently.  I barely play them and only remember how they were when I previously played them.  Then all of a sudden, after a LONG hiatus in between playing, I can tell things changed and got worse due to updates...

You can record all the same on PS2 or PS3 with the Capture Card I have.  But I'll be doing it on the PS3 of course.  Yeah, first I will do the Bonus Videos for Starter Save Stats, 100% Save Stats + all Special Vehicles and their Properties.  Once these Videos are taken care of and I get used to doing all this recording stuff, then I will start with III and work my way up through TBoGT for all the Special Vehicles in each game.  Photos will be a thing of the past...Well, for Console, but not Mobile, since I'll never record on Mobile, so Photos will have to do for that Platform.

Anyways, I am 90% Completion, 0 Deaths/Busted/Cheats, 3 Missions Failed, and 9 out of 12 Special Vehicles.  Backed it up on my PC.

All Side Missions (other than the final Hidden Package after Bringing the House Down) are complete, so I just need to finish the remaining Story Missions from Rough Justice to The Sicilian Gambit, get the final Hidden Package, get 3 more Special Vehicles + convert the remaining to DP and PP which need it and it's done...

Speaking of PP...It's almost pointless on Mobile.  Why?  Cuz no Cops with Spike Strips.  The Mobile Ports are stripped down and are nothing like the real deal Platforms they were originally released for, so unlike PS2 and PSP with tons of Cops standing on the Sidewalk throwing down Spike Strip after Spike Strip, this doesn't happen on Mobile.  From starting this new Save at 48% until now, 90%, I have not seen a single Cop throw a Spike Strip down.  In fact, when I am wanted with 2 or more Stars, I see LESS traffic, LESS Foot Cops, LESS Peds, even LESS Police Cruisers chasing after me.  It's completely dumbed down, so I am thinking about NOT even bothering with making the Vehicles PP as it'll be a waste of time and a Property that isn't as valuable on Mobile since no Cops put Spike Strips down.  I noticed this right away when LCS was put on Mobile.  On PS2, I can't even drive down a street without seeing like 8 sets of Foot Cops put Spike Strips down, meanwhile I am playing from 48% to 100% on Mobile and not even see it once.  So yeah, still debating whether or not it's worth it to even bother with PP and added Attempts for nothing...

What do you think I should get in place of the Unique Maverick?  I am thinking either one of the H/DP/PP Railshooter Vehicles OR the H/PP/WP/EC Faggio from Stop the Press.  Even though the Railshooter Vehicles are "more fun," they are infinitely obtainable and don't need to be PP as I just stated above.  So I sort of feel like getting the Faggio, since it's one time only, even though it's a rather useless and boring Special Vehicle.  It'll also be my 3rd Bike in the Save.  Not sure...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

You'll be recording Special Vehicle Guides on PS2!? Oh f*ck yes! Mors, your a f*cking legend!

I would record on PS2, but I'm in the same situation as SpriteFan274, I don't have any recording hardware, that's why I record PC. I was going to upload a couple SA special vehicle videos (AP Tampa, AP PCJ-600) But now I've changed my mind, since You Fooking Wot M9 is re-doing his SA guide.

Oh well even though Mavericks aren't obtainable on Mobile, at least they're still flyable.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

That's why I told you in PM to be patient and why I deleted all that stuff in the Profile, as I will update it all with Videos instead of Photos! :D :p  I'll start recording Bonus Videos next Monday.  Don't even have a Youtube Account yet, so there's a lot of stuff to do and get ready for next week.

You Fooking Wot M9 is re-doing his SA guide.

Oh well even though Mavericks aren't obtainable on Mobile, at least they're still flyable.

Shocker, he's been doing the same thing for a couple years now.  Recording the same couple of games over and over.  How much do you want to bet it's not even the last time yet?  He'll do it a few more times after this.  Mark my words.  Redid GTA III a couple times, too.  Maybe, like, try a different game!  There's only 7 more that he doesn't play or have any knowledge of! :D :p  When all is said and done, I'll have the most extensive Channel for Special Vehicles on Youtube since it'll include 8 Games (for now, with V, the 9th game sometime way later on when everything is confirmed in that game from MM KJ) instead of the same sh*t we all saw recorded on PC over and over again...

That makes no sense, lol...How do you expect to fly one if you can't OBTAIN one?  A Maverick isn't going to magically appear in your Garage.  You have to obtain one first and store it before you can fly it.  That's like getting into a Car to drive it and not having the keys.  You need to do Step 1 before you can do Step 2.  So if you're on Mobile and want a Maverick, tough sh*t, as I don't think it works anymore.  As I said above, it doesn't matter what people did months/years ago.  It doesn't work NOW...The present.  The past is irrelevant.  I have a Maverick on Mobile, but it was obtained literally 2 years ago in January 2016.  You can see me Post about it HERE.  I was actually the first to get one on Mobile considering the game was only released December 2015, and by February 1st 2016 I was done with the Save, but I had the Maverick toward the end of January...That old Save sucked, though, hence why I am redoing it.  I'll be also redoing my SA Mobile Save next, but before I get to doing that, I'll do those Bonus Videos and start work on my Channel for the Video Guides and everything on PS2/3 to show it once and for all.  Something that will stand out from the same old stuff I've seen for years.  A million people record on the same Platform.  Who records extensively on Console?  Nobody.  This is the only guy who's done it on PS2, but only for LCS, and my Videos will be better quality of course.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

That makes no sense, lol...How do you expect to fly one if you can't OBTAIN one?  A Maverick isn't going to magically appear in your Garage.  You have to obtain one first and store it before you can fly it.  

Who says you need to store it in a garage to fly it?

Back in March of 2016, I obtained a the Maverick from Calm Before The Storm on my Android Tablet before it was discovered that it was obtainable with the help of OM0. Now if this was patched recently, since you keep talking about present, well I don't know, but it worked then.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Yeah, nearly 2 years ago like when I obtained it from False Idols.  It's not very complicated to understand basic logic.  What was in the past may not be in the future.  Mobile GTA's update and the updates are "to fix things," yet the only things I notice when I play is Special Vehicle related issues are patched, while practically game breaking bugs remain.  Rockstar themselves do it, too.  They have like a million updates and after each one is installed, it breaks another area of the game while it fixes something minor.  It's a never ending cycle of FIX THIS, BREAK THAT.  It's been like that since September 2013 and it's been like that for me in all the Mobile Ports, as well (excluding Chinatown Wars...Knock on wood).  Something that existed for SA Mobile is overlapping Buttons.  So maybe like, instead of removing Special Vehicles, maybe like, fix the damn Port so I can do Snapshots or something.  There's a reason the Mobile Fanbase is very small.  Hardly anyone cares about Mobile.  Why would they?  Sh1t Controls, Sh1t Screen, Sh1t Battery, Constant Crashes, Oil/Gloss Glazed Over Everything.  They truly are only worth the couple of dollars they sell for...

Instead of people guessing, why not start over and work your way up to said Missions and try to get these Helicopters again.  Probably won't work anymore, especially if your game is updated.  Then you'll know for certain what the reality is...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

It's not very complicated to understand basic logic.

Instead of people guessing, why not start over and work your way up to said Missions and try to get these Helicopters again.  

2 Reasons:

1. My tablet no longer has enough space for me to re-download LCS.

2. I can't be f*cked doing all those missions just for ONE vehicle. I'll check it next time I do a Special Vehicle Save on Mobile, which by then GTA 7 will probably have been released.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, A day ago.

100% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 11 Missions Failed (124 Mission Attempts), and 12 Special Vehicles!

Portland: AP/PP Forelli Exsess, H/BP/DP/FP/PP/WP/EC PCJ-600, Unique/BP/DP/FP/PP Avenger, H/PP/WP/EC Faggio
Staunton Island: H/DP/PP/TP/EC Banshee, H/DP/PP/EC Sentinel, H/DP/PP/EC Kuruma, H/DP/PP/EC Bobcat
Shoreside Vale: Unique/H/DP/PP Ballot Van, H/DP/PP/EC Rumpo, H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker, BP/DP/FP/PP/PC Stretch

3RcB4AZ.jpg?1

KHjxFkA.jpg?1

EBNhZGm.jpg?1

The Only Missions Failed: Love and Bullets for the H/DP/PP/EC Bobcat, Counterfeit Count for the Unique/H/DP/PP Ballot Van, Search and Rescue for the BP/DP/FP/PP/PC Stretch, Bringing the House Down for the H/DP/PP/EC Rumpo, and The Shoreside Redemption 7 Times to Convert 7 Special Vehicles to PP.

In case someone needs to know the "other" sh*tty Stats that I don't care for on Mobile, they are 8 Pay and Spray Visits, 70 Safehouse Visits, and 24:02 Total Playing Time.  I have 3 Pay and Spray Visits on many PS2 Saves, 20-31 Safehouse Visits on all PS2 Saves, and well under 24 Hours Total Playing Time on all the PS2 Saves.  Therefore, I could careless about Mobile and I won't stoop to the levels some people go and use Autosave just to have 1 Safehouse Visits as that's pathetic.  I rather have 999999999 Safehouse Visits than 1 if it's going to be done using a nonsense way without any skill.  The actual reason to save so often is I can barely play the game longer than 30 Minutes without it crashing.  It's a huge issue with SA and LCS more so than III, VC, and CW.  CW truly is the only good Mobile Port, imo, in the end, though.

Also, as I figured, the Unique Maverick indeed IS UNOBTAINABLE from False Idols.  Nobody doing a Save in the present will be able to get it.  The only way to get one is if you did a Save PRIOR to the mid-2016 Update and obtained it like I did:

ayKOjYR.jpg?1

JE1iPHt.jpg?1

p1JG4TM.jpg?1

sjvqxYe.jpg?1

So yeah, you can FLY a Maverick (if you have one already), but you can't OBTAIN the Maverick anymore.  Oh, and to answer my own question...You still can't swivel the damn thing left/right as the buttons are broken.  And as you can see in the Photos, they get resized to a 5 year old's finger size.  Facts.  I am keeping my old Save File simply due to the fact it has the Unique Maverick and also a H/DP/PP Stinger.  So I got my main Save that I just finished with 12 Special Vehicles + the old Save which has the Maverick and Stinger, thus I got 14 Special Vehicles, technically.  But I won't care to do anything more with Mobile.  Mobile sucks.  And if I really wanted to, I could empty the old Save Garages and leave the Maverick and Stinger and just obtain Side Mission Special Vehicles to have a 2nd Save with 12 totally different Special Vehicles than my new Save.  But like I said, I can't be bothered to play sh*tty Mobile Ports...

Stupid Mobile Ports Are Stupid:

QLKn2S3.jpg?1

This has been happening to me since the inception of the sh*tty LCS Mobile Port.  This Landstalker loves changing Colors.  Sometimes it's Black, sometimes it's this Dark Brown, and sometimes it's the ACTUAL way it's supposed to be being Dark Brown with a Blue Stripe on the bottom.  Not to mention, every time I open a Garage, the 4 Vehicles inside take several seconds to render and load.  I first only see the TIRES of the Vehicles before any of the Bodies.  The Colors appears last, and that is probably why the Landstalker gets glitched up at times.

You guys know the Landstalker you are awarded from See the Sight Before Your Flight once 12 are complete?  You know how it's Blue and Brown?  Well, once I put mine in the Garage next to the BP/DP/FP/PP Stretch I obtained from Search and Rescue, which is Black in color, I saved the game and reopened the Garage to check on everything.  My Maverick is there, the Stretch is there, and the Landstalker is there, in H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC form, HOWEVER, a glitch happened where it made the Landstalker Black, like the Stretch right next to it.  Is this only happening to me, or did everyone's Landstalker turn Black?  What's interesting about this, despite the Blue and Brown paintjob being special for the Landstalker, so is this Black paintjob.  You can actually obtain a Black Landstalker from AWOL Angel and I have a DP/EC Black Landstalker in my PS2 Save, but it's strange how the Brown and Blue is removed in my Mobile Save and replaced with Black....Unless it's some type of glitch.  I am not sure...

Crazy stuff Militia! Black is ALWAYS better

;)

25 times through LCS now.  23 on PS2 and 2 on iOS.  FR?  Not once.  He's too busy playing SA for the last 3 years non stop, lol...

• GTAKid667, ClaudeIzABadAzz and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A day ago Edited by SpriteFan274, A day ago.

Yet another Awesome Save and Awesome Project! Now you have official and final III, VC and LCS Mobile Saves which are perfect in terms of Special Vehicles obtained. Same with CW. Stats don't need to look pretty on Mobile as that's why the Console Versions/Saves exist. It's added in the Collections Post.

I don't really understand why the Landstalker becomes Black all of a sudden, because of the PC Property or something? I also prefer the original Brown and Blue Body Color as it's ORIGINAL, though it's interesting that you can get a H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Black Landstalker on LCS Mobile (do the PC and other Properties actually remain?), which makes the EC Black Landstalker inferior... Still, this Black Color is still temporary and "not real."

Interesting that the Maverick is flyable but not obtainable in the latest Version, "flyable" in terms of obtaining it on earlier Patches, thus why I don't understand why exactly the False Idols one is Unobtainable. I know the Game crashes, but WHY exactly? My guess is that you can't jack the Unique Maverick when a Driver is inside it, or when a Ped leaves it... And I wonder if it would be possible to get inside the Calm Before your Storm Maverick using the "Method" where you walk on the El Train Tracks and get in it, and also if the other OM0 Mavericks can be obtained on LCS Mobile. If so, then the Maverick in whole LCS can be obtained only using OM0 on the latest Patch...

LCS surely deserves the 25 times completed... Special Vehicles are the shine of LCS.

• ClaudeIzABadAzz likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A day ago Edited by Several People, A day ago.

Don't talk about the mobile port if you've never even touched it. These photos are things no one besides Sprite really cares about. What's the post of having a "post your savefile here" section if only Spritefan274's and MorsPrincipiumEst's are included?
About the saves, either upload them for others to use so others can actually see how to make them (the main reason for this section to exist) or if you don't like that, keep them private. That being said, I can now give some HELPFUL information.
The Landstalker has never changed its color or secondary color. Just the region every color has changed. 
I can explain this the best with the PCJ 600.
Normal PCJ (PSP):

TXgeNy3.png
Normal PCJ (mobile):
7OE2yxU.png7LnEzlm.png

I3FcFnp.png
As you can see, the stripe has now disappeared and only the section above the tire is C2. Yet, from time to time, you can encounter the other version. This is also what happens to the Landstalker.

Its colors are 022E: CHANGE_CAR_COLOUR [email protected] 40 10
# 40 biston brown poly           
# 10 saxony blue poly            
What you guys think, that the Landstalker is black, is wrong.
It is Biston brown poly.

Spoiler

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Don't talk about the mobile port if you've never even touched it.

These photos are things no one besides Sprite really cares about. What's the post of having a "post your savefile here" section if only Spritefan274's and MorsPrincipiumEst's are included?

About the saves, either upload them for others to use so others can actually see how to make them (the main reason for this section to exist) or if you don't like that, keep them private. That being said, I can now give some HELPFUL information.

What you guys think, that the Landstalker is black, is wrong.

I am pretty sure he was simply asking a few questions.  Never actually claimed to play the game on Mobile or made any accusations.  You're just perceive it that way, lol...

GTAKid667's Photos are supposed to be in there, but I guess SpriteFan274 forgot to post them.  They're in the III Guide, I believe.  And to answer the question, who's finished Saves and asked him to post them in that Section of the Guide?  All I see is myself and SpriteFan274 doing Saves and actually finishing them.  Does it bother you so much, seeing someone else's work and how easy it is to do a Save while you can't?  Get a grip.  I already said half of you people are jealous, hence why you can't stomach the idea of the Collections Section.  And it's not like the Collections Section is "slowing down the Forum," lol...We can cater to a Guide and Collections you know.  Doing both.  It's not YOUR Topic.  The OP has full control over his Topic.  Ask any Staff Member.  I was always told that in the past, as well.

And yeah, Photos are useless....When I have Videos :D :p  I am going to be recording everything in case you missed those facts I stated days ago.  Only have to repeat myself due to facts not sinking in for some people.  Furthermore, I don't care if YOU or the next guy doesn't like the Photos.  I don't even care if SpriteFan274 didn't like the Photos cuz it's not against the Rules to do such things.  In fact, it's beneficial to see the actual Special Vehicles and how they look and which Garages they fit inside for the extreme noob new to obtaining Special Vehicles and knowing nothing about them.  So again, if it bothers you so much, skip over them, but don't complain.  There was a reason Kirsty asked me to be part of the Staff on GTA.Net and to post the PHOTOS of the Special Vehicles like a Wikia to show each one and which Missions they come from.

So let me get this straight, I give you my Save like candy and you then somehow "know how to assemble a Save."  What?  So what you are saying is, unless someone gives you a Save, you don't know how to do it?  Seriously, re-read what you say, cuz more times than not, it makes literally no sense.  And no.  Want a Save?  Do it yourself.  Maybe if you actually did it yourself and finished something, it would be featured in said Sections instead of whining about why you or other people aren't featured.  It's quite basic logic used here.  Finish something?  Get featured.  Don't have anything to show, then nothing will be featured.  We already know that it takes a GROUP EFFORT to do stuff.  I remember you always telling me on Chatzy about how a bunch of people do tasks with each other just to assemble Starter Saves and such.  Is it really that difficult to do it yourself?

Ok, so it's not Black.  You're right.  I'm wrong.  Happy now?  Move on already...

There's been some awesome discoveries recently in this game recently, kudos to all of those who had a part in finding them! I've been catching up on this topic over the last couple of weeks and it's amazing to see so much being discovered for this game, it's a great time if you're interested in Special Vehicles! :)

Speaking of which, I completed a Special Vehicles Playthrough of LCS on Saturday. I have collected several Special Vehicles in LCS before but have never done a complete save collecting 12 as I went along, so this is the first proper Special Vehicle Save I've ever done. I've completed all of these games so many times to 100% that it's nice to try something new and I've always had some interest in Special Vehicles. It's been a lot of fun playing this game after so long! :)

I thought I'd share the photos here as I did with the other games. Thanks to MorsPrincipiumEst for this guide as well and to all of the video creators of the videos linked in the guide, all of which were a big help in getting some of these vehicles!

100% Complete, 116 Mission Attempts (3 Failures for the H/TP/EC Black and White Banshee, H/EC Chrome Red Rumpo and H/EC Black Bobcat), 22:59 Total Playing Time. Vehicles Collected:

Portland
H/DP/PP/EC Black Kuruma
H/BP/DP/FP/PP/WP/EC Chrome Red PCJ-600
Unique/BP/FP/PP Avenger
DP/PP/EC Light Blue Stinger

g1YBxF6.png

Staunton Island
H/DP/PP/EC Black Sentinel
H/DP/PP/EC Black Bobcat
H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Brown and Blue Landstalker
AP/PP Forelli Exsess

g8Hol1n.png

Shoreside Vale
AP Hunter
H/DP/PP/TP/EC Black and White Banshee
H/PP/WP/EC Yellow Faggio
H/DP/PP/EC Chrome Red Rumpo

ZZoMC99.png

Ah, here they are.  What are you gonna do about it?  Worry about your own Saves.  Not what other people can do and show.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Are you guys serious? This is the LCS Special Vehicle Guide thread, not the 'Don't post your collection photos cuz I'm jealous or no one cares' thread.

Seriously Several People (What happened to Lennart-?), what's so bad about people posting their collections? Some people (Myself, Sprite, a few others) like to admire other people's collections, so I don't understand why it's such a big issue for you. You act like you don't give a sh*t about Mors' collection, but you must since it bothers you so much. Do I smell a hint of jealousy?

I understand what you mean by keeping them private, thus why I've kept my collections (Or rather, collection) on my About Me page, but still, I don't see what the big issue is about people posting their collections.

I love it when Sprite and Mors upload their collections, because it's great to see all the hard work and effort they put into them, plus the awesome Special Vehicles to go with it!

Anyways, after I finish up my TBoGT save, I plan on doing another LCS save, this time with all the great stuff like BP Conversions, H Conversions etc etc because when I did my first save, (still doing it, haven't played the game in ages lol)

none of these conversions were discovered yet. So far I'm thinking of getting Wayne's PCJ-600, Sal's EC/H Black Banshee, maybe the EC Black Kuruma, and some others, but I haven't decided yet. I'm definitiely getting the AP Hunter from Karmageddon though, that's a must.

• MorsPrincipiumEst and SpriteFan274 like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Some people (Myself, Sprite, a few others) like to admire other people's collections, so I don't understand why it's such a big issue for you. You act like you don't give a sh*t about Mors' collection, but you must since it bothers you so much. Do I smell a hint of jealousy?

Yeah, I don't get what the issue is either.  Is it really that hard to just skip over something/not read it/look at it if you don't like it?  Apparently so...

I like looking at other people's work, as well.  I don't get mad cuz someone does a great job assembling a Save.  I am happy for them.  But the truth of the matter is, I just see a lot of talk from most people and no actual results.  So when someone comes to the table and brings results, that makes them uneasy as they have nothing to show.  Or so I assume, since that is what it looks like when they complain about it.

Then they come with some illogical mess about how a Guide isn't to post your Collections.  But they forget the facts that it's not their Topic and they don't have a say in the matter at all.  They also seem to believe that with showing Photos that the Forum is going to slow down or something.  What's the hurt with the Guide and Photos/Videos?  There is none.  Jealously is all that it is...

Anything related to Special Vehicles for the designated Game in regards to each Topic is welcome.  Let them sulk in silence...

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A day ago Edited by SpriteFan274, A day ago.

About the saves, either upload them for others to use so others can actually see how to make them (the main reason for this section to exist) or if you don't like that, keep them private. 

So others can use the hard work spent to make these Saves for free just to f*ck around in them? If you don't have the skill nor patience to assemble your own FINISHED Save File, then you don't even deserve having a Save File in your possession.

Posting Photos of Special Vehicles deserves be in a Special Vehicle Guide, I respect people's hard work done for the Saves and I am the Author, plus I don't care about this jealousy. If someone has the skill and patience to accomplish and FINISH something, then they have the right to brag about it.

If anyone posts here, or in the other Topics, telling everyone how they had a meltdown when someone posts Photos of Special Vehicles in a Topic about Special Vehicles, then their Post will be removed. I'm sick and tired of people making Drama for being jealous of someone else's work. Either respect it or shut up and ignore it...

On Mobile I see that some Color Regions for Color 1 and Color 2 were "changed," like on the PCJ-600 (why does it have "two Versions" on Mobile then?) and on the RC Bandit (which seems to only have one visible Color Area on Mobile). I still don't understand what that has to do with the Landstalker "changing" Colors due to Garage Rendering...

So the Landstalker turned Full Brown? Why do I see a BLACK Color here then? Black is not the same as Biston Brown Poly... Posting Mors' Photo again so you can see it better... Well, maybe it is Brown, but I see it Black here from the Lightning or something.

QLKn2S3.jpg?1

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users