GTA LCS Special Vehicle Guide

2,069 replies to this topic
SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago

Awesome List! I'd pick the same 12 to be honest, fully converted too. My 1st PS2 Save has 10 of what you listed, but the Unique/AP Hunter in place of the Unique Maverick, and had to skip the H/DP/PP/EC Red Rumpo for the next Save due to how HUGE the Hunter is, plus the Shoreside Vale Garage has a 3 Car Capacity until it says "You can't store any more Vehicles in the Garage," just to avoid problems with getting the Hunter out, so I had to get that H/WP/PP/EC Yellow Faggio.

Still, I need to redo my 1st LCS Save to get the H/DP/PP/TP/EC Banshee with Pass and get the PC Black Property on the Search and Rescue Stretch.

But first I'll continue the LCS Saves and THEN will redo the 1st Save and not the other way around. I still want to get the AP/PP Bike Salesman Bikes, getting them in BP/EP/FP Form and using a Reefer to get them to Portland, then make them DP using AVS and PP using Firefighter.

With OM0, it's possible to have H/UH/AP/PP/WP Bikes with Conversions though, which makes the 9mm Mayhem Freeway useless, but I'll still keep it in the Guide because the Faggio (but with 0.75 UH) and Angel are identical Property-wise.

Good luck on trying the DP Bike Conversion using A Volatile Situation on the Avenger on Mobile! That is surely luck based and will need a lot of patience, so good luck.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well, the Unique/AP Hunter would be on the List, but it's unobtainable on Mobile, so therefore it's not going to ever be obtained...

I don't really care about the PC Property on Sal's Stretch.  Like I don't care about the FP Property being on the PP/PC White Stretch from Love and Bullets, too.  I don't get it FP/PP/PC with Fail but rather, PP/PC with Pass.  And Sal's Stretch with the PC Property isn't important enough for me to "redo" anything for PS2, but since I am redoing my 1st and only LCS Mobile Save and the Stretch is going to be obtained, I might as well obtain it this time with the PC Property so I at least have it for one Platform I play on...

Yeah, I'd imagine making the Bikes DP on Mobile will suck, especially since I haven't done any Mobile GTA's in months, but it will be done in the end.  LCS is standard, as are the Special Vehicles, so I never worried over LCS...

• SpriteFan274 likes this

Several People
  • Several People

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Lennart -, 3 weeks ago.

The Hunter might be obtainable on mobile with the help of a controller the press and every single button combination.
 I just want to share this:

So you can make the Sindacco regain interest by going away from him and then returning. 

Here is a video that shows you how to transport the bikes from shoreside vale & Staunton Island to Portland.
Making bikes DP on mobile is just as hard as it is on PSP or PS2. For my part, I am more skilled with PSP so I can pull it off whilst converting another vehicle to H.

• Rachel Amber and ClaudeIzABadAzz like this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

The Hunter might be obtainable on mobile with the help of a controller the press and every single button combination.
 I just want to share this:

So you can make the Sindacco regain interest by going away from him and then returning. 

Here is a video that shows you how to transport the bikes from shoreside vale & Staunton Island to Portland.
Making bikes DP on mobile is just as hard as it is on PSP or PS2. For my part, I am more skilled with PSP so I can pull it off whilst converting another vehicle to H.

So is the boat moving purely from floating?

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by SpriteFan274, 3 weeks ago.

This DP Bike Conversion Failsave Video is exactly what I found out and explained when I was trying the DP Conversion for myself...

The way how you transport is exactly how I would transport the BP/EP/FP Bike Salesman Bikes to make them AP/PP, and the FP/PP/EC PCJ-600's to make them DP/FP/PP/EC.

With OM0 they can be H/UH/AP/PP/WP Bikes and H/UH/DP/FP/PP/WP/EC PCJ-600's...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

So it's 100% official, then.  There is 17 "AP" Vehicles in LCS.  The 2 Originals Without Added DP: Unique/AP Hunter and AP Forelli Exsess.  15 BP/EP/FP Vehicles Added DP Property: BP/EP/FP Cheetah, BP/EP/FP Stinger, BP/EP/FP Banshee, BP/EP/FP BF Injection, BP/EP/FP Patriot, BP/EP/FP Bobcat, BP/EP/FP Stallion, BP/EP/FP Idaho, BP/EP/FP Esperanto, BP/EP/FP Perennial, BP/EP/FP Manana, BP/EP/FP PCJ-600, BP/EP/FP Sanchez, BP/EP/FP Freeway, and BP/EP/FP Faggio.  Still, though, with so many Vehicles with different Combinations of Properties, I am fine having the Bikes in BP/EP/FP/PP form without DP, since I have a PCJ-600 with DP already, a Sanchez with DP already, a Freeway with DP already, and a Faggio with DP already.  But with these 4 in AP/PP form is still cool and anyone doing Saves after the facts of these things being known should definitely make them AP/PP and not settle for BP/EP/FP/PP like I did.

Several People
  • Several People

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Lennart -, 2 weeks ago.

So it's 100% official, then.  There is 17 "AP" Vehicles in LCS.  

There is more than 17 AP vehicles in LCS. 
As you said, the Car Salesman and Bike Salesman vehicles with the DP conversion:
AP Cheetah,
AP Stinger,

AP Banshee,  There is another AP/H Banshee
AP Injection,
AP Patriot,

AP Bobcat,
AP Stallion,
AP Idaho,
AP Esperanto,
AP Perennial,

AP Manana

AP Faggio
AP Freeway
AP Sanchez
AP PCJ 600

Then there is the
AP Hunter
AP Forrelli Excess

But we aren't done yet.
AP/UC/UC2/Unique RC Bandit
AP Speeder
AP/UC/UC2 Maverick

One vehicle at choice that can be AP via
AP/TP Conversion

And we have some all time unobtainables:
AP Toyz
AP/UC Black Pony
Maybe this one is going to be obtainable some time in the Future:
AP Maverick from CIKC

I count 24 or 25, depending on whether the Banshee is another AP vehicle.

FYI, just because you can't see the AP on the speeder doesn't mean it's not there. 
Don't say "Glitchless" or "how the game was meant to be played" because I am pretty sure, the devs didn't mean to give you the chance to make your car DP. Also, making a bike or car DP looks like a whacky glitch to me, it can crash the game if you don't watch out.
If you mean PS2 only vehicles, then include this into your post. 

Please don't spread false information, thanks.

• ClaudeIzABadAzz and RationalPsycho like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 2 weeks ago.

You should of known by now...I am not counting OM0 Vehicles and I am not counting Vehicles (like the BP/EP/FP Speeder) that DP doesn't register on.  You know, keeping the same formula.  You don't see me saying AP PCJ-600 in VC, either.  I'll never say things like that in which are in the Code, but INVISIBLE (EC2's in SA) in-game or doesn't register in game (DP on Bikes and Boats in VC and DP on Boats in LCS).

17 AP Vehicles...Without OM0.  Common sense...

All you added in was AP Conversions and OM0 AP Vehicles, lol...I didn't see that one coming...Also unobtainable Vehicles.  Nice.

You can say whatever you need to say, though as I frankly don't care.

False information?  And how would you know?  I don't see you playing anything other than PC/Emulators/PSP, which are not PS2.  I tried this on PS2 and can take a Photo of it not working, as well with StSBYF Passengers.  But remember, some people have meltdowns when I post Photos and Achievements.  Boo hoo :D :p

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you ask me, I tend to have the most valid and accurate information about the Vehicle Parameters (Colors, Variation etc.) but I make sure that it's visible in-game, which is what I'm exactly doing in IV right now.

AP Speeder, meanwhile DP is invisible on Boats in VC and SA, thus it's BP/EP/FP. I don't care if there's a "1" on the DP Spot, if it doesn't change anything about the Vehicle in-game during pure Gameplay, then it's not. Same with the AP PCJ 600 in VC, it's BP/EP/FP for the same reason. PP/PC Hearse? Nice find but it's yet another invisible Property, because the Hearse has a Livery or One Possible Color from Carcols. EC2 Vehicles in VC, SA, IV? I actually value EC2 in some different way, but it's also useless in my eyes.

If I don't see any change during normal Gameplay between a normal Vehicle and a Vehicle with invisible Properties, then it's not Special in my eyes at all.

I value Vehicles which have Visible Properties more than Vehicles which have Invisible Properties.

If anything that Mors has missed, it's the AP/EC Black Maverick and Unique/AP/EC RC Bandit which both are PSP exclusive and OM0 Vehicles, so it would be 19 Vehicles, 20 if you count the H/AP/PP Banshee. 60+ if you count the AP/TP Conversion.

Please keep all this useless drama away from the Guides.

My current plan now is to finish off with the IV Confirmations to finally have a full IV Guide, fully up to date, fully accurate, then I only need to fix up the TLaD and TBoGT Guides here and there. Then I'll finally move onto LCS. Actually, for LCS I will need a New Post for the Guide because of the CONTENT_TOO_LONG issue.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

60+ if you count the AP/TP Conversion.

Why not make it 200+? :D :p  Conversions are infinite.  Hence I wouldn't count them as "extra AP Vehicles."

Lol...Basically.  1 Save, 1 Vehicle.  But you can just do the game up to Bringing the House Down, save the game in multiple, different Slots, and keep repeating this and have "another" AP/TP converted Vehicle in another Slot.  Rinse and repeat until satisfied and then finish off the Save, which should be over 95% by that stage of the game...

Several People
  • Several People

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago Edited by Lennart -, A week ago.

It is false information and you yourself know it. Back then, we were talking about this issue. 

I don't see you playing anything other than PC/Emulators/PSP, which are not PS2.

Please quit whining about this when you don't even know what's going on. I don't feel like starting a console war so you can ask Sprite what I am playing on. And in the end, This is none of your business what I am playing on.
AP/TP Conversion is one time only thus +1. I managed to almost make it repeatable but then the game just breaks. It is in a continuously checking state if I remember this correctly.

Having AA running changed nothing as well.

• George Costanza and Rachel Amber like this

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by RationalPsycho, A week ago.

Please clarify "official". By what criteria? Because one can argue that "100% official" might include OM0 methods with the argument that no unofficial external device is needed, as well as the PSP version which, if I'm not mistaken, comes from 100% official sources. If the criterion is solely OM0, then we should count the player's AP/EC RC Bandit, which can be obtained on PSP without OM0 and after 100% completion, but at the cost of a suicide, so this makes it 18 AP vehicles obtainable the "legitimate" way. If we consider both OM0 and PS2 or mobile as our criteria, then this statement is most likely correct, as this RC Bandit is almost certainly unobtainable on these platforms, since it requires either destroying the toy (the same style as we do in III), or infecting the garages with the "marked virus".

Pretty funny how you despise the PC property on the Hearse, or the DP property on boats in any game bar VCS, but are somehow all for collecting the EC2 Patriot and Romero's Hearse in Vice City :lol:

So... Is it possible to make the Maverick a ghost with the crusher on PS2, or not?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, A week ago.

Nah, the Post you linked from literally nearly a YEAR ago (February 2016) very specifically, in big, bold letters states the Platform I am talking about.  And since you said YOURSELF that you're not good on PS2 (despite for some reason wanting to buy a PS2 and the Discs/Boxes for said Platform), I don't expect you to actually play on PS2 up to False Idols, obtain said Maverick, and then try and make it DP.  Whereas, I've actually done/tried this with StSBYF and it does NOT work.  The moment I exit the Maverick, the passenger leaves it as well.  It works for Avenging Angels, but not StSBYF on PS2.  Again, I specifically said PS2, so it's not false information.  It may work like this somewhere else, the Platform YOU are playing on, but not me.  C'mon, just read the Post and understand the information on the Page...

I think I also just said AP/TP Conversion is one time only, and only one AP/TP Vehicle per Save.  But you clearly missed where I said you can just save BEFORE Bringing the House Down in another Slot, multiple Slots, in fact, and just rinse and repeat this 985680 times if you would like and per Save File, you can keep making AP/TP Vehicles.  Hence why I don't count them as "extra" AP Vehicles.

And of course, the 17 AP Vehicles I am counting are for the actual Platform I am playing.  It's irrelevant when someone mentions Platform Specific Vehicles as they are off limits in terms of the Platform I am on.  Example, the H/EP Speeder.  Nice it exists, but for me, I don't count it as a "Special Vehicle I Still Need to Obtain" since it's only for PSP...

Lets keep arguing over how many AP Vehicles are in LCS, though.  It's so important... :D :p

but are somehow all for collecting the EC2 Patriot and Romero's Hearse in Vice City :lol:

So... Is it possible to make the Maverick a ghost with the crusher on PS2, or not?

EC2 Patriot and Romero's Hearse are practically given to you and can pass to get them.  With that said, there is 44 spaces in VC for Special Vehicles unlike the 12 in LCS/VCS.  With 44 spots and NOT 44 Special Vehicles, there is plenty of space for these extra 2 Vehicles given to you, and which more importantly, don't need to fail the Mission to get them, hence why I personally get them.  If they costed Failures, I wouldn't bother as they aren't important enough to taint a Save I would be working on just for Vehicles with invisible Properties.  While there is 77 spots for Special Vehicles in SA, there is also 77+ Special Vehicles, hence why in that game, as well, I don't care for EC2's that are invisible.  As for the EP/FP Squalo in VC, it's just a duplicate Vehicle that is missing the BP Property and if I am failing for a BP/EP/FP Squalo, why would I fail for an EP/FP Squalo?  SAME Boat, SAME Properties, just missing BP on the inferior Version.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's DP/EP/FP.  Doesn't matter cuz it's not DP in-game.

At the end of the day, you're going to do what you're going to do and I am going to do what I want to do.  Who wins?  Nobody, so I don't see why some of you insist on always trying to counter what I say.  I explained myself clear and precise enough.  If you can't comprehend it or you can't accept a different opinion than your own, that isn't my fault.  Deal with it.

As I said, with AA I can make the Maverick a Ghost.  Not with StSBYF.  I mean, seriously, how many times does one have to say something before it sinks in.

P.S. - Love the name you made for me! ;)

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by GTAKid667, A week ago.

So it is possible on PS2! Good, at least now when I get the Maverick from The Sicilian Gambit, I know to use AA for the damage proof conversion. 

Hey Mors, did you manage to make it DP? Or just ghost form?

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago Edited by SpriteFan274, A week ago.

Nobody on this Planet and Dimension has ever succeeded making the Maverick DP, Ghosting it is the easy part, but putting it in the Garage, flying it without the Game crashing, that's difficult. Actually, Only err5 has suceeded only using Save States or something and he has posted Photos of it on the Guide.

I didn't bother even trying to make my Unique Maverick DP or even Ghost nor did Mors care about doing that, it's possible, but incredibly difficult without the use of Save States.

About this nonsense argument about making the Maverick DP, Mors on his Version confirmed that you can't use StSBYF because he actually tried it on a real physical PS2, he agrees that AA can be used though, so why does RationalPsycho show a Video where the Video Uploader makes a Maverick DP using AA? Whatever...

Like I said, it's possible, but incredibly luck-based and difficult.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

The only time I actually cared to make a Maverick DP was back when there was talk of StSBYF working as a possible work around.  But see?  This was ALSO before I knew about the Perennial and using it to land the Maverick close by blocking the Driver's Side Door and having the Blades NOT hitting which zazaza showed me a Video of in Chatzy which led me to believe that I could very easily just do with with AA instead of StSBYF.  Before, people said to use the actual side of the Crusher, like a Car, but clearly that wouldn't work since when you try and land, the Blades hit the side and start spinning out of control and a Maverick is also fragile.  Second, they also said something about the nearby Trashmaster, but once again, the Blades hit it and spin out of control, so that is also a no go.  So with the addition of the added Perennial and parking it like that as well as using AA, then it works for me.  AA's ALWAYS worked for me, unless it was a Bike of course.  So the Maverick is no different.  Like SpriteFan274 said, there is only one person who made it DP and it was with Save States and even with them, he got incredibly lucky he had those Grenades in his Inventory to "blow it up" back toward the middle/inside of the Garage since the Tail was sticking out and the Maverick wouldn't of saved.

So yeah, the Video is irrelevant as I already saw something similar in the past and knew it could be done with AA.  Never denied that...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Damn it's been too long since I was last in the LCS Special Vehicle Guide thread to know wtf's going on. I said I was going to get the Maverick from TSG and DP'it by the end of 2017, but that never happened.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Peon

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by Gabriel_175, A week ago.

Well there is one more maverick just to complete the list, that is yet to be obtainable,the one from the rail shooter part from Sicilian Gambit.
This is what i found,it follows you,not the speeder and if you get to high ground it will bunny hop and it can be easly jacked.
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz likes this

38_ViTa_38
  • 38_ViTa_38

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by 38_ViTa_38, A week ago.

I tried to do a thing similar to obtaining the AP/EC Maverick in Caught In The Act with the B&G menu + OM0 and I have no success (with PPSSPP though!).

The game crashes or freezes after:

• going into the first marker with the menu and OM0 (the rampage expires)
  • right after killing the Sicilian, activating Vigilante, Firefighter or Trash Dash (taxi seems to break things and cancelling/activating the menu or the side mission leads to a crash eventually, Paramedic's below)
  • activating taxi, Vigilante, Firefighter or Trash Dash in the cutscene (Paramedic kills). Same with cancelling the menu first, then activating
  • activating taxi, Vigilante, Firefighter before killing the Sicilian (Paramedic and Trash Dash fail the mission, or Trash Dash crashes)

I die repeatedly if I activate a course in the railshooter part or activate Paramedic in the cutscene.

Paramedic doesn't crash immediately, instead it starts doing weird things like fitting a bomb on the boat(?), starting a course prevents the crash but then nothing happens.

Another idea but it requires just OM0 but also a suicide: kill Toni and the wise guy at the same time. The mission doesn't fail but instead Toni spawns at the SI hospital, then take the taxi to Sal's mansion, take the PCJ-600 near it and drive to the south where Sicilians spawn. Drive over them and pick their rifles up, kill the two sitting on the Maverick. The problem is that Toni can't control it, so there's no reason to try to steal it; and if you go too far, Toni will die repeatedly too. Activating B&G doesn't work either.

Several People
  • Several People

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

This Maverick has no proofings thus I see no use in putting effort into obtaining it.

• The game crashes probably because the game deleted a few things but the codemonkeys can tell for sure. You can simply bypass that by going fast.
  • ​If you use Firefighter in the right moment, you can get teleported into your safehouse.
  • You die repeatedly because the Speeder is destroyed. The game checks that kills you but because of the om0 state, the mission can't fail and you are in an infinite state of dying.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

How come the EC/FP Maverick from The Sicilian Gambit isn't included in the guide?

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

Because that Maverick isn't FP... It's only Unique/EC/TD and uses OM0, which is inferior to the Unique/FP/EC/TD Maverick from Calm Before the Storm which also uses OM0.

I was thinking of adding in all the Inferior Vehicles for SA, LCS and VCS, though it would be redundant.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I thought the guides were supposed to have ALL the special vehicles in the game, superior and inferior.

• Rachel Amber and SuperSisley like this

SuperSisley
  • SuperSisley

Reveluv

• Members
  • China

Posted A week ago Edited by SuperSisley, A week ago.

The BP Triad Fish Van could be obtained without OM0. According to the guide, we need to start another mission within OM0 in order to put out the fire after the driver getting off, so the key is how to put out the fire without OM0.

As the BP Triad Fish Van is not a UC special vehicle, it is not serious to renew the van with the Pay and Spray. Therefore, we can force the van to drive in the Pay and Spray, and then let the driver out when the van is still in the Pay and Spray, so that we have sufficient time to get on the van and renew the van before it explodes.

Obviously, it needs a lot of luck, which means a lot of time.....

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

I thought the guides were supposed to have ALL the special vehicles in the game, superior and inferior.

Now, the Guides have all Special Vehicles at their best form without OM0, plus Special Vehicles at their best form with OM0.

After I finish IV, I will do some more TLaD and TBoGT Guide Stuff, then finally onto the 3D Era, finish up the rest.

H, interesting idea for the BP Triad Fish Van, however, I don't think there's enough time for Pay and Spray to renew the Triad Fish Van when it's up on flames. Maybe there is, who knows, as I haven't tested it. Pushing it all the way there while chasing it at the same time would be incredibly luck based and time consuming, maybe not even posible. Now we have a OM0 Method to obtain it, which is also hard, but also a simple way by converting a normal Triad Fish Van to BP, at best you can have a H/BP/DP/PP Triad Fish Van.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

Ladies and Gentleman, it is possible to make the EC White Bobcat W/ Brown Bumpers DP during Panlantic Land Grab!

This is pointless, since you can just make it DP using AA, but I wanted an extra challenge, so I sniped Avery out of the Bobcat (so the tires don't pop), drove the Bobcat down to Harwood and made it into ghost form using Donald, then I drove back to Shoreside and parked it in the garage! However, when going over the Callahan Bridge, you have to be extra careful so that the Bobcat doesn't go straight through the bridge and into the sea. You have to drive it at a speed so that when it goes over the ramp, it's almost parallel to the ground as driving it too fast will make the front end land first, causing the Bobcat to go straight through. Once your at Shoreside, you have to be careful of the Cartel, as they can drag Toni out of the Bobcat, obviously meaning that it cannot  be re-entered. Also, for some reason, falling through certain areas of Shoreside will crash your game, as it did mine. 

This is on PS2 by the way.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 6 days ago

Or you can just drive inbetween the Ramps at the Callahan Bridge, on the way where there are a lot of Props between the Roads, when it's in Ghost form. Jumping over the Ramp when the Vehicle is Ghosted is very risky and can easily screw up a Run, thus I highly suggest driving inbetween the Roads.

Yeah well, in LCS you can make any Vehicle DP (except for some) using Avenging Angels or Hookers. In III you NEED to use Mission Scripted Passengers if you're on Mobile or if you're using Emegency Vehicles to make them DP. But in LCS, DP is anytime on any Platform, just like PP (except for Mobile) except for H/WP Bikes and Big Vehicles.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Or you can just drive inbetween the Ramps at the Callahan Bridge

Didn't know there were ramps. I'll check it out.

in LCS, DP is anytime on any Platform, just like PP 

Yeah, that's right.

just do it bob1
  • just do it bob1

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I never tried it in this game, but I was wondering if you could "ghost" cars. Is it possible? has anyone tried it?

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 days ago

I never tried it in this game, but I was wondering if you could "ghost" cars. Is it possible? has anyone tried it?

DP Conversion exists in both III and LCS... It's written in the Guide, which will be rewritten again. You can use Avenging Angels, See the Sight Before your Flight, or the best Method Hookers to Ghost Vehicles using the Crusher and make them DP upon storing them in the Garage. It's even possible to Ghost/DP Bikes but it's incredibly hard to pull off...

LCS has a sh*t ton of Conversions. DP Conversion. PP Conversion. DP Bike Conversion. DP Sanchez Conversion. PP/TD Fire Truck Conversion. AP/TP Conversion with OM0. BP Conversion with OM0. UH Conversion with OM0. H Conversion with OM0.

• MorsPrincipiumEst and ClaudeIzABadAzz like this

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users