1,936 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted A week ago

Then you'll be the first to try it out on PS2 and tell us if it works or not... :D :p

I only care about 3 Helicopters in LCS.  Unique/FP/EC from Calm Before the Storm due to it's FP Property and EC.  Unique Maverick in False Idols since it doesn't need OM0 and can pass to get it.  Unique/AP Hunter from Karmageddon since it doesn't need OM0 and can pass to get it.  Also is the only AP Helicopter available for PS2, the Platform I play on.  Any other Maverick doesn't interest me at all.  The Passion of the Heist Unique/FP Maverick is cool and all for PSP Players who don't want to use OM0 and pass the Mission at the same time and who also like a challenge, though.  But it's not EC, of course...

• Rachel Amber likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

It is obtainable on mobile. @ClaudelzABadAzz

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

"Did you turn up to rescue Maria, or to get me back?"

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Then you'll be the first to try it out on PS2 and tell us if it works or not... :D :p

I only care about 3 Helicopters in LCS.  Unique/FP/EC from Calm Before the Storm due to it's FP Property and EC.  Unique Maverick in False Idols since it doesn't need OM0 and can pass to get it.  Unique/AP Hunter from Karmageddon since it doesn't need OM0 and can pass to get it.  Also is the only AP Helicopter available for PS2, the Platform I play on.  Any other Maverick doesn't interest me at all.  The Passion of the Heist Unique/FP Maverick is cool and all for PSP Players who don't want to use OM0 and pass the Mission at the same time and who also like a challenge, though.  But it's not EC, of course...

I won't be trying for a while, I'm still in SI.

It is obtainable on mobile. @ClaudelzABadAzz

Ok, however, I'm on PS2.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

It is the same script so it should work.

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

I was eating those beans are you fuqin insane?

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago Edited by Rachel Amber, A week ago.

but the AP maverick doesn't work on PS2... sadly :( i tried ALMOST everything and it result in crash sooner or later

EDIT: Mors And Sprite if you need me to test anything let me know :) i can always help

• SpriteFan274 likes this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

but the AP maverick doesn't work on PS2... sadly :( i tried ALMOST everything and it result in crash sooner or later

EDIT: Mors And Sprite if you need me to test anything let me know :) i can always help

Which AP Maverick?

It is the same script so it should work.

Just watched your video. So can I cancel B&G menu after I kill the Sicilians at the town hall, and after the screen fades black and I regain control of Toni?

And then do I just park the ambulance near the rocks so that the Maverick flys into the rocks like it did in your video? Also is the Maverick TD? 

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

You need to keep om1 until you reach the pier. That's all.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

You need to keep om1 until you reach the pier. That's all.

om1 as in On Mission 1? Meaning stay in mission mode till' the pier? ............?

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

Yes. Otherwise your game crashes. 

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by ClaudeIzABadAzz, A week ago.

Yes. Otherwise your game crashes. 

Why would you stay in OM1 mode until the pier, if you can cancel B&G BEFORE the pier?

Also, getting component cables in a few days, so hyped!

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Ok turns out the Deimos SPs from Deimos Dash are unlocked after they complete the race, however, all properties are deleted.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

...I said that already...

I got them in DP/FP/PP/TP/EC form (Hellenbach GT's, Deimos SP's, and Cheetahs), but I also got them in DP/EC form as well.  All you do is wait until they finish the Race and have their doors ripped off and you can literally just jack it and drive away.  Kill the Race Driver to fail the Race and you'll still be sitting in the Vehicle.  The Bike Race Bikes are the same if you just want them EC form instead of FP/PP/EC form, too...Only with the Bikes, the only way you can jack them is if you ram the Driver off the Bike and get on and drive away and kill the Driver to fail the Race...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

...I said that already...

I got them in DP/FP/PP/TP/EC form (Hellenbach GT's, Deimos SP's, and Cheetahs), but I also got them in DP/EC form as well.  All you do is wait until they finish the Race and have their doors ripped off and you can literally just jack it and drive away.  Kill the Race Driver to fail the Race and you'll still be sitting in the Vehicle.  The Bike Race Bikes are the same if you just want them EC form instead of FP/PP/EC form, too...Only with the Bikes, the only way you can jack them is if you ram the Driver off the Bike and get on and drive away and kill the Driver to fail the Race...

You don't actually have to rip a door off, they are already unlocked! Does this mean that you can do this during Grease Sucho to obtain Dan's Thunder-Rodd?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Unless the doors are ripped off in my game, I can't seem to jack any of the Race Vehicles or elbow the guy off the Race Bikes...Toni will "target" the Vehicle and start running toward the door if I press Triangle, but he won't try and open it if the doors are not ripped off from what I saw...

Why would you do this for the Grease Sucho?  After you come in 1st during Grease Sucho, you have to chase him and do a drive-by on him, the kill him when he exits the Thunder-Rodd.  Mission Passed! and the Thunder-Rodd (just EC form) is sitting there for the taking.  You can always obtain the Thunder-Rodd with passing the Mission...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Why would you do this for the Grease Sucho?  After you come in 1st during Grease Sucho, you have to chase him and do a drive-by on him, the kill him when he exits the Thunder-Rodd.  Mission Passed! and the Thunder-Rodd (just EC form) is sitting there for the taking.  You can always obtain the Thunder-Rodd with passing the Mission...

Oh...right...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Hey uh Lennart, do you plan on answering my question anytime soon?

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 days ago

I thought I answered your question before. Your game just crashes of you do it before the pier scene.
Probably, it's the Sicillians being unloaded when on om0.

(Lets just say, this is the only way to make the game not crash.)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users