GTA LCS Special Vehicle Guide

2,029 replies to this topic
Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:43 PM

You cant repair wrecks by driving into PNS with another vehicle while the wreck is inside too. I tested it.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:30 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 12 August 2017 - 03:21 PM.

You cant repair wrecks by driving into PNS with another vehicle while the wreck is inside too. I tested it.

OK.

edit: Does anyone know an easy method of DP'ing the UH/H PCJ-600 from 9mm Mayhem? I've been trying jam8tone's method all day, but it's bloody hard.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:14 PM

That is err5's Discovery.  He is the one, last year, to find out how to make that PCJ-600 DP immediately as well as proving that the Maverick can be DP, as well...

jam8tone made a Video of it, but there is a handful of Videos showing this circulating Youtube now...

But no.  That is the ONLY Method and way to make it DP.  Just like Wayne's Bike.  There is only ONE way to make it DP immediately during Biker Heat (the H/BP/FP/WP/EC PCJ-600, not the EP/FP/EC PCJ-600).  However, with A Volatile Situation, you can make up to 3 Bikes DP at once and pass the Mission.  SpriteFan274 is the ONLY one to make MORE THAN one Bike DP at the same time and pass the Mission...

• SpriteFan274 likes this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:25 PM

That is err5's Discovery.  He is the one, last year, to find out how to make that PCJ-600 DP immediately as well as proving that the Maverick can be DP, as well...

jam8tone made a Video of it, but there is a handful of Videos showing this circulating Youtube now...

But no.  That is the ONLY Method and way to make it DP.  Just like Wayne's Bike.  There is only ONE way to make it DP immediately during Biker Heat (the H/BP/FP/WP/EC PCJ-600, not the EP/FP/EC PCJ-600).  However, with A Volatile Situation, you can make up to 3 Bikes DP at once and pass the Mission.  SpriteFan274 is the ONLY one to make MORE THAN one Bike DP at the same time and pass the Mission...

Ok speaking of bikes, to obtain the H/UH/EP/FP/WP Freeway from 9mm Mayhem, is it a must that you activate course 10? Why not course 1? Or any other course?

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:34 PM

On mobile, you have to use course 7 or it crashes. Again, version differences.

Spoiler
Some crash, some don't. You could as well try the method that works for the other railshooter bikes. 

It worked for me. 

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:50 PM

On mobile, you have to use course 7 or it crashes. Again, version differences.

Spoiler
Some crash, some don't. You could as well try the method that works for the other railshooter bikes. 
It worked for me. 

What other method? I was just thinking, to reach level 10, that will just make other special vehicles that use OM0 and Bumps & Grinds more time consuming.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:25 PM Edited by Lennart -, 12 August 2017 - 05:38 PM.

Like this. Just watch out to not park your bike in front of the entrance but further left. On psp, some areas seem to crash the game so you are better off storing the Freeway in staunton.

Old stuff, just go to http://gtaforums.com...le-guide/page-1and look for the Angel or Faggio

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:56 PM Edited by RationalPsycho, 12 August 2017 - 11:59 PM.

On psp, some areas seem to crash the game so you are better off storing the Freeway in staunton.

I can confirm this is legit information. When I obtained the Faggiot, the game always crashed as soon as I got near the Portland garage. Also, the game just randomly crashes during the mission, even if I don't "break" it with "Taxi Driver" or do anything stupid, and I guess this has to do with the zones. Even driving in a "forbidden" zone may result in the game crashing. The course method for the Freeway works fine if you find the right one though (the 10th one always works for me).

I don't know if this happens to others, but every time I obtain the H/FP/EP/DP/PP/UH Angel, the Portland garage doesn't open at all. I have to save, reload, and only then does it decide to open, so if I want to fully obtain the bike, I have to store it inside either of the other two garages first. It can be annoying at times, as I had a bit of trouble with garage space, and obtained the damn thing four times or so before realising what's going on.

• Lennart - likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:11 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 13 August 2017 - 12:12 AM.

For me on PS2, the only time those Railshooter H/UH/DP/EP/FP/PP/WP Bikes crashed the game was when the driver of the Bikes fell off from crashing, which caused the game to literally crash if the driver fell off the Bike.  And I was able to store all 3 of those in Portland as shown in my Photo of the 8th Save File.  As always, if the Garage doesn't open (Portland only does this, mostly), I just use the Camera and make it so I am looking at Toni from top down and the Garage opens up.  Works like this in all the GTA's in the 3D Era, actually, when the Garages don't open and you're standing at them...

I've also saw in jam8tone's PSP Videos of when the Garage doesn't open for him and he just makes the Camera Angle looking at Toni from the top down view and that makes it open.  No idea why it doesn't work for you.  Your PSP Version seems like a mutant and you described weird things that I never heard before, like how you can leave all those Vehicles out and they never disappear, etc...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:15 AM

I tried getting the H/UH/FP/EP/WP Freeway using Course 1, but my game froze ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (PS2, btw)

Like this. Just watch out to not park your bike in front of the entrance but further left. On psp, some areas seem to crash the game so you are better off storing the Freeway in staunton.

Old stuff, just go to http://gtaforums.com...le-guide/page-1and look for the Angel or Faggio

Holy sh*t his game looks good! Anyways, why did you send me that video? I'm wanting the Freeway, not the Faggio.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:05 PM

Told ya, some crash, some dont. Just find the right course or do the Faggiot version but with 9mm Mayhem. 

The game crashes when the drivers get stuck and need to be resetted. The game doesnt handle you not being on the bike while it fades. Also, dont try to kill the Freeway driver. You have no chance getting on it in time. 

The garage sometimes doesnt work because of the missions. The game thinks, you are somewhere else so garage opening makes no sense at all. 

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:11 PM

Told ya, some crash, some dont. Just find the right course or do the Faggiot version but with 9mm Mayhem. 

The game crashes when the drivers get stuck and need to be resetted. The game doesnt handle you not being on the bike while it fades. Also, dont try to kill the Freeway driver. You have no chance getting on it in time. 

The garage sometimes doesnt work because of the missions. The game thinks, you are somewhere else so garage opening makes no sense at all. 

Yeah, but if I do that, I'll obtain the Faggio, won't I? Or should I try the same method, but with 9mm Mayhem?

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:09 AM Edited by Lennart -, 14 August 2017 - 12:16 AM.

Do what I did for the Faggiot but park the bike a little further to the left.

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:40 AM Edited by RationalPsycho, 14 August 2017 - 11:36 AM.

Everything has been found in LCS, right? :pp

I found an easier method to obtain the FP/PP/TP/EC Thunder-Rodd, Stallion, Hellenbach GT, Deimos SP and Cheetah without OM0. Got the idea from the Coach method for the Cheetah and Infernus in VCS, and worked in LCS. It's simple; instead of creating a chain with a Firetruck, use a Heavy vehicle. I highly recommend using the infinitely obtainable ones from "9mm Mayhem" and "Scooter Shooter" like the Yardie Lobo, because everything but the Heavy property is deleted when starting a race, including DP. When you get to the pushing part, be gentle, and I mean very gentle, since if you go rough on your desired vehicle, the Heavy one you're using will eventually catch fire, but once you get the hang of it, you'll reach the ditching location before you know it. Once there, the Heavy vehicle can help you again, this time for pushing the FP/PP/TP/EC car out of the water, because Heavy vehicles actually sink instead of floating, and have better traction.

I obtained the Hellenbach GT in under 10 minutes with this method. I used the Yakuza Stinger for this one and it didn't even start smoking, so things like the standard Stinger and especially the Yardie Lobo (has better ramming power) should work perfectly.

EDIT: I nearly got the Thunder-Rodd with a normal Stinger. This car sucks for the job. For one, it's too frail; I had to restore it thrice in the garage. I reached Harwood in about 13 minutes, but couldn't push the Thunder-Rodd out with the Stinger, as it's too low, and ended up driving underneath the hotrod most of the time. In the end, I got wasted, but something tells me that if you use the Yardie Lobo and push the Thunder-Rodd in the water the old-fashioned way (so that you can drive back out with it), it should be very much obtainable in a little more than 10 minutes.

EDIT 2: Nope. Won't work because the garage doesn't restore your car during the mission unless it's marked*. Anyway, I got the Thunder-Rodd with the even frailer and lower Infernus, but this time using Portland Beach as a ditching location. Took me around 10 minutes, but unless your vehicle is marked, there is almost no chance to pull it off. That said, I don't know what's up with the TD property. In VCS, it gets deleted when starting a race just like everything else bar Heavy, but no idea if this happens in LCS. In case it doesn't, it might be possible with the Kuruma from "Smash and Grab", since this one is TD.

*That's right. Marked vehicles, apart from being stored in a different part of memory, they have the additional attribute of being able to be restored in garages during missions, something a non-marked vehicle cannot do. Still, I neither know on what versions of the game does this work, nor am I aware of a consistent method to mark the damn things, except it involves storing them in the garage. Regardless, on my version, the surefire way to tell whether one is marked is if you can teleport inside it when both doors are blocked off. Personally, I just keep closing and opening the garage door until it happens, and usually does.

EDIT 3: Strangely, the Ambulance is accepted as a racing vehicle, so it can work as an alternative to the Firetruck chain too. And considering obtaining Heavy vehicles from "9mm Mayhem" or "Scooter Shooter" isn't exactly the easiest thing ever, the new method might not be that much better in the end.

• SpriteFan274 likes this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2017 - 01:00 PM Edited by ClaudeIzABadAzz, 14 August 2017 - 01:01 PM.

Do what I did for the Faggiot but park the bike a little further to the left.

Ok Mr. Lennart, I'm going to sound real dumb when I say this, but I don't know what the f*ck you're talking about.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:04 PM Edited by Lennart -, 14 August 2017 - 05:59 PM.

Try this @Claude

Now for the race vehicles. I recall doing the exact same thing that RationalPsycho did but one step further. You can renew your car in the garage. Just get into another vehicle that is accepted as a race vehicle. and the other car will be renewable.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:33 PM

Yeah I used the Ambulance to get the FP/PP/TP/EC Thunder-Rodd as the Ambulance can be accepted as a Race Vehicle, all you basically need to do is flip the Thunder-Rodd over on its Roof and it will slide like butter on the Road. I think that Method is even quicker than the Fire Truck Vehicle Chain Method.

About the OM0 Freeway/Faggio, zazaza691 has Videos for them and they are in the Guide... Basically you need to know which Course doesn't crash the Game and you're all set.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:41 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 15 August 2017 - 12:47 PM.

Exactly.  Hell, even flipping the Race Vehicle over and using a basic Taxi is good enough, even.  That's how I got the Grease Sucho Vehicles.  I had a Fire Truck intending to do a Vehicle Chain, but I just used Fire Truck to flip a Race Vehicle and then used my own Race Vehicle to push it to the water location(s).  They are easy, tbh...

Yeah, I used zazaza's Videos for the Railshooter Bikes when I got all 3 of them a couple months ago.  Only the Freeway was the hardest out of the lot, tbh.  Cuz you are sort of teleported to the Bumps Course area and you must quickly get out of it for the Freeway to be near by in the street.  If you stay in the Menu too long, it's not around on the street close by and vanishes I believe.  It was like that for me and took a couple tries to get, but the Faggio and Angel were easier.  Only driving in reverse took time...

• Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:34 AM Edited by ClaudeIzABadAzz, 15 August 2017 - 03:36 AM.

Yeah, I would watch zazaza's videos if the videos were in English. English title, Russian video, makes sense. I would rather watch jam8tone or Vanhela (Lennart, that's you're channel right?) or the other guy, forgot his name.

• Doyoushowerindoodoo? likes this

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:01 PM Edited by zazaza691, 15 August 2017 - 12:02 PM.

Oh, once again, TITLE is RUSSIAN too, it's just a YouTube translate feature. So it definitely makes sense. And, you know, it's not that hard to do exactly what I did in the video, even if you don't understand what I'm saying. Moreover, it's not that hard to ask a question if you want some extra information. MorsPrincipiumEst obtained these bikes using my videos without any problems. But I highly doubt that he understands Russian.

• Lennart - likes this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:19 PM Edited by ~Tiger~, 15 August 2017 - 01:38 PM.

Oh, once again, TITLE is RUSSIAN too, it's just a YouTube translate feature. So it definitely makes sense. And, you know, it's not that hard to do exactly what I did in the video, even if you don't understand what I'm saying. Moreover, it's not that hard to ask a question if you want some extra information. MorsPrincipiumEst obtained these bikes using my videos without any problems. But I highly doubt that he understands Russian.

Missing speech can make you miss specific detail. I watch jam8tone with my speakers full blast to pick up every word he says. What if you say something very vital, but you don't showcase it in the video, then what? Then I follow what you do and screw up because I missed that vital instruction.

Try this @Claude

Now for the race vehicles. I recall doing the exact same thing that RationalPsycho did but one step further. You can renew your car in the garage. Just get into another vehicle that is accepted as a race vehicle. and the other car will be renewable.

Alright, so pretty much what I have to do is:

OM0 and all that fancy stuff, then try to block the PCJ-600 for as long as possible, then when he breaks free, activate Taxi mission, and kill the Freeway driver. Correct?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:46 PM

not that hard to do exactly what I did in the video, even if you don't understand what I'm saying. Moreover, it's not that hard to ask a question if you want some extra information. MorsPrincipiumEst obtained these bikes using my videos without any problems. But I highly doubt that he understands Russian.

This.  It's easy to follow along, at least for me.  I haven't a clue what you're saying, but I just mimic what I see and it always works out in the end.  Tbh, a lot of the OM0 Vehicles in this game are rather basic stuff.  However, without that Bumps Menu, so much wouldn't work so it's great it can be used in this game! :D :p

• Rachel Amber likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

I blocked him to slow everything down. There is no real need to. Just activate Taxi when the freeway is near you. Cant be that hard lol

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:32 AM

not that hard to do exactly what I did in the video, even if you don't understand what I'm saying. Moreover, it's not that hard to ask a question if you want some extra information. MorsPrincipiumEst obtained these bikes using my videos without any problems. But I highly doubt that he understands Russian.

This.  It's easy to follow along, at least for me.  I haven't a clue what you're saying, but I just mimic what I see and it always works out in the end.  Tbh, a lot of the OM0 Vehicles in this game are rather basic stuff.  However, without that Bumps Menu, so much wouldn't work so it's great it can be used in this game! :D :p

Yeah, I know what you're saying, and I would do that, it's just that some special vehicles are very time consuming ,and I don't want to reach the end of the method and fail because I missed one simple instruction earlier on in the video. You know when jam8tone says things like "Be very, very careful" Or "Make sure you park it diagonally" Specific details like that can't be missed, especially for OM0.

I blocked him to slow everything down. There is no real need to. Just activate Taxi when the freeway is near you. Cant be that hard lol

OK, so as soon as the Freeway is close to me, activate Taxi. Easy. 

Lancet
  • Lancet

The Shining Knight

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:07 PM

I just successfully got the Campaign Rumpo, Ballot Van, Faith's Maverick, and the almighty AP Hunter all on the same file with no cheats or deaths.

I've still got it, baby.

• Rachel Amber, ClaudeIzABadAzz, Doyoushowerindoodoo? and 1 other like this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:47 AM

I just successfully got the Campaign Rumpo, Ballot Van, Faith's Maverick, and the almighty AP Hunter all on the same file with no cheats or deaths.

I've still got it, baby.

Nice job bro!

Guys, I was just wondering, is this storage layout safe? Will any cars disappear?

http://i.imgur.com/aQvftOl.jpg

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:15 PM

Sometimes cars disappear when they are too close to the wall in Staunten. I painfully found that out myself. Better make backups and put the cars in the middle of the garage, like the banshee.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:21 PM

As said before, no Garage is foolproof.  And it doesn't matter how you park them.  They remain (if the game doesn't want be a c*nt) or they disappear randomly at times.  I never had issues with a single Garage in LCS but Portland.  SI/SSV is way more reliable and I always have 4 CARS in SI/SSV and such...Never Bikes.  Bikes go in Portland...

• Doyoushowerindoodoo? and SpriteFan274 like this

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:56 PM Edited by RationalPsycho, 18 August 2017 - 03:07 PM.

Apparently, when you hug the side walls of the Staunton Island garage, you can rotate the camera around, so there is a chance these very small spaces don't count as a garage. The back wall appears to be safe though, but watch out for the corners. There is a very similar case with the Fort Carson garage in San Andreas. Looking at the door, the far left side is actually not part of the garage, so vehicles are not stored when parked there. You'll know you are in the "forbidden" zone when the camera focuses on CJ and you gain the ability to rotate it around.

Also, there is something weird about the Shoreside Vale garage and the area around it. When I take the Hunter out for flights, I take the rest of the vehicles out first to make things easier, and leave them there, as they're marked, so I'm not afraid of losing them. I don't, but sometimes when I come back, I find the Avenger in particular (the only bike inside the garage) under the nearby bridge. It obviously somehow gets teleported there, because I don't touch it at all, and nobody invades the yard to steal my vehicles, only to leave them down the road - it makes no sense. Not to mention thieves never attempt to steal marked vehicles.

Today, I was messing around with marked vehicles, and came across some pretty interesting stuff. One of them is... well, it's kinda hard to explain. I decided to take ALL of them out of the garage, but sometimes the doors just refused to open, especially if I had seven vehicles already loaded. This happened with the Shoreside Vale garage. The door wouldn't open, because the game would not load every single vehicle inside. One of the initially loaded ones was the Hunter. I left the area, and when I came back after a while, I SAW THE HUNTER UNDER THE BRIDGE! Just like the Avenger. I made no effort to take this thing out at all. Seriously, I think my game is f*cking mutant. Is there currently any way to hack/mod PSP versions of LCS? Because I sure as hell can't do it myself, and I might have gotten an infected one.

• Lennart - and SpriteFan274 like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:05 PM

Thieves don't steal Bikes, period, unless it's the Bike you jacked from them in traffic, anyways.  If Thieves steal Bikes, we would have a Free Roam Method of converting Bikes to DP...

Yeah, like I said before, I don't get what your PSP Version is doing.  Nobody has experienced anything like this but you it would appear lol

About the Camera Movement in the Corners of the SI Garage, yeah, it has happened to me before, but the Vehicles still remained, there...Doing this, though, I would have to force close the Garage by getting into a 5th Vehicle when all 4 were in there.  Still would save them, though, and not deleted when I would reload my game...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users