Photo

GTA LCS Special Vehicle Guide

1,677 replies to this topic
Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:43 PM Edited by Lennart -, 14 May 2017 - 01:59 PM.

@RationalPsycho: 

You might be able to beach it (I managed it so it should be very much possible) without it blowing up but when you start using the Firetruck, it takes some time and then instant blows up. 

No fire, and if you manage to not let it instablow up, (I think the floor damaging it) blows it up faster than you can start Firefighter.

• NOskillx likes this

jam8tone
  • jam8tone

Special Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:54 AM

I can confirm on the PSP version of LCS that during the Heavy Conversion (a volatile situation). You CAN fail the second instance and still keep your heavy vehicle. Not sure if this adds a percentage or not to the overall game completion. The mission has passed but ONLY ONCE :)

• MorsPrincipiumEst and NOskillx like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:03 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 15 May 2017 - 10:03 AM.

When the second instance fails, do you start Blow Up Dolls or again, A Volatile Situation?  This way, we won't get double percentage, but we still will only be able to make ONE Heavy Vehicle.  I am waiting on zazaza's Video showing this H Conversion, but with disrupting the FIRST instance of the Mission so it is not passed at all and can be repeated for more H Vehicles using Bumps Menu.

With a new Method and access to unlimited Heavy Vehicles, there is some nice things I can do in a 10th Save.  H Conversion, BP/DP/PP Triad Fish Van, Unique/AP/EC Maverick, and AP/TP Conversion.  Also the final 2 Race EC Vehicles I need.  I could easily get another 12 or close to 12 in a 10th Save.  I will save this for the far future, though, when I have no more GTA Projects to do and nothing better to do.  Same with my 3rd VC Save for more EC Black Vehicles using Conversion and the 2 RC Vehicles.  Both of these Saves can wait until the very end...

• NOskillx likes this

thehambone
  • thehambone

Don't remind me of home Or I might notice where I am

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:04 AM Edited by thehambone, 16 May 2017 - 05:04 AM.

Hey, wait a minute.  These Bandits.  How come I have one that is BP/DP/FP and DP/EP/FP?  I don't see you list any of those being on a Bandit simultaneously.

I have Unique/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC RC Bandit and Unique/DP/EP/FP/PP/TP/EC RC Bandit.  PP is NOT a Property on them, but this is added with PP Conversion.  However, ALL other Properties are there...

What? Where did Heavy come from? Is there an alternate code the game uses for this property? I checked the script myself, and couldn't find any "very_heavy" command in these races. I also saw that the opponents' Bandits are NOT DP in theory, but from what I've tested in practice, they are NOT Heavy, as I converted one today, and it behaved differently than normal, and I CAN'T destroy the enemy Bandit with collisions, no matter what I do, whereas I can wreck the player's Bandit quite easily. I can make the opponent's Bandit Heavy, and smash it all day with a Heavy vehicle of my own, and it won't even start sparking. Also, traction doesn't make any difference. All of them handle exactly the same.

Yeah, I am interested in where he found those Bandits being Heavy and if they can be obtained in that form...

I don't get it.  I can drive any of the Bandits I have obtained in the 8th and 9th Save Files directly into a wall at full speed and the Bandit will just do some flips and bounce around a lot.  It NEVER smokes.  They have to be DP...

The Player's isn't TP, so that has to be the reason it starts to smoke and catch fire very quickly.  Every time it turns on its side or on its back, damage is being done to it unlike the other Bandits from the Opponents...

I wonder if the Bandits in the Guide that I obtained ARE actually Heavy.  I never really tried crashing into other Vehicles.  Only into the walls to test DP...

Oops, I made a mistake! I interpreted "set_car_strong" to mean Heavy. It actually means Quad-Damage! I've updated my original post. (I'm using a more up-to-date opcode list for Sanny, forgive me!)

So, to be clear, the opponents' Bandits are NOT heavy, but they are QD, which would explain why Militia observed DP-like behavior while ramming them into walls.

So "which" Speeder is EC2?  The Opponents?  If so, yeah, I figured.  The one with the Blue Arrow on top of it that is given to you for the Mission is the true EC one I am assuming?  That's the one that looks unusual in my 7th Save compared to the "other" EC Speeder, which is just EC2 I guess, but visible at least.  That's the Opponents with the Red Arrow on top.  There is several Speeders in the Mission, but the 2 I am talking about are in jam8tone's Videos, of course.

Yes, the enemy's Speeder (red arrow overhead) is the EC2 Speeder.

Interesting with a H Property on the Bandits and also the UH of 2.0.  I wonder if you can feel that on a Bandit, though.  Like, does UH even register in-game on a Bandit like it does a Bike?  Or...?  Nevermind...Looks like you answered it and said doubtful.

I decided to do some testing with UH on the RC Bandit. I compared an RC bandit with a traction multiplier of 0.5 with one with a traction multiplier of 2.0, and it feels like there is a subtle difference between the two! It was not nearly as noticeable as with bikes (which I tested too for comparison), but I was definitely able to make tighter corners with the 2.0 UH one. Also, if I drove in circles, the UH 2.0 Bandit would make much tighter circles than the UH 0.5 Bandit. That being said, I WONDER if this extends to regular cars. Perhaps it does, but is VERY subtle. I'll try to conduct some tests later in the week to see of UH in fact does affect regular, 4-wheeled vehicles.
  • MorsPrincipiumEst and SpriteFan274 like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:28 AM

Since the 9MM Mayhem PCJ-600 is H/UH/WP, you can probably assume that the CARS in the Mission, as well as Scooter Shooter are also H/UH/WP.  Since they are Cars, we never cared about UH and WP, but maybe some of the Cars actually feel UH.

The thing is, all these Bandits, I can drive them around as long as I can and crash as much or as hard as I want and they NEVER break down.  So I am still confused on them being QD as apposed to DP.  They just did NOT take damage, at all...

Nick007J
  • Nick007J

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:56 PM

I decided to do some testing with UH on the RC Bandit. I compared an RC bandit with a traction multiplier of 0.5 with one with a traction multiplier of 2.0, and it feels like there is a subtle difference between the two! It was not nearly as noticeable as with bikes (which I tested too for comparison), but I was definitely able to make tighter corners with the 2.0 UH one. Also, if I drove in circles, the UH 2.0 Bandit would make much tighter circles than the UH 0.5 Bandit. That being said, I WONDER if this extends to regular cars. Perhaps it does, but is VERY subtle. I'll try to conduct some tests later in the week to see of UH in fact does affect regular, 4-wheeled vehicles.

Traction multiplier certainly affects automobiles in some way. This command existed ever since GTA III and there it certainly affected handling - but only if they are not controlled by player. Its effect remained the same in VC and SA (obviously, as evidenced by Angel in Alloy Wheels of Steel and UH conversion is SA, this is true for automobiles only, not bikes), but I am not certain if it is the same in LCS.
  • MorsPrincipiumEst and thehambone like this

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:29 PM

• MorsPrincipiumEst, NOskillx, Lennart - and 2 others like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:28 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 17 May 2017 - 11:29 AM.

Will watch the Video in a bit.  Then will add this into the Guide in the coming days as well as fix up the remaining bits of the Guide, as well, once I find out how to condense it all so it allows me to add more text.

EDIT: Watched it!  Looks easy enough and this now allows us to make more than ONE Heavy Vehicle per Save, so it gives me more ideas for a 10th Save!  Thanks again!

EDIT 2: Ok, I finally figured out how to make a LOT more room for the Guide.  SA included, etc, etc.  So let me finish ONE of the SIX VCS Saves I am doing (should be done in 5 days or so) and then WILL fix the remaining stuff for LCS and also VCS Guides.  Then I am done updating until after I finish the remaining five VCS Saves...

• thehambone and NOskillx like this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:31 PM

@thehambone:

Is this pcj UH? I honestly have no idea...

https://drive.google...OEtzRXE5MXNhNVk

Id love if you could confirm it. Because then the UH/UC/H/WP/BP/FP/DP/PP PCJ 600 is possible.

Greetings Lennart-

• NOskillx likes this

Chun Yu Chan
  • Chun Yu Chan

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:35 AM Edited by Chun Yu Chan, 18 May 2017 - 07:03 AM.

As of the H BP DP FP WP UC Chrome Red PCJ - 600, it's an Angel parking at the alley instead of a Freeway. Angel works too, through.
I don't know if a H UH WP PCJ - 600 works.

Hey, wait a minute.  These Bandits.  How come I have one that is BP/DP/FP and DP/EP/FP?  I don't see you list any of those being on a Bandit simultaneously.

I have Unique/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC RC Bandit and Unique/DP/EP/FP/PP/TP/EC RC Bandit.  PP is NOT a Property on them, but this is added with PP Conversion.  However, ALL other Properties are there...

What? Where did Heavy come from? Is there an alternate code the game uses for this property? I checked the script myself, and couldn't find any "very_heavy" command in these races. I also saw that the opponents' Bandits are NOT DP in theory, but from what I've tested in practice, they are NOT Heavy, as I converted one today, and it behaved differently than normal, and I CAN'T destroy the enemy Bandit with collisions, no matter what I do, whereas I can wreck the player's Bandit quite easily. I can make the opponent's Bandit Heavy, and smash it all day with a Heavy vehicle of my own, and it won't even start sparking. Also, traction doesn't make any difference. All of them handle exactly the same.

Yeah, I am interested in where he found those Bandits being Heavy and if they can be obtained in that form...

I don't get it.  I can drive any of the Bandits I have obtained in the 8th and 9th Save Files directly into a wall at full speed and the Bandit will just do some flips and bounce around a lot.  It NEVER smokes.  They have to be DP...

The Player's isn't TP, so that has to be the reason it starts to smoke and catch fire very quickly.  Every time it turns on its side or on its back, damage is being done to it unlike the other Bandits from the Opponents...

I wonder if the Bandits in the Guide that I obtained ARE actually Heavy.  I never really tried crashing into other Vehicles.  Only into the walls to test DP...

Oops, I made a mistake! I interpreted "set_car_strong" to mean Heavy. It actually means Quad-Damage! I've updated my original post. (I'm using a more up-to-date opcode list for Sanny, forgive me!)

So, to be clear, the opponents' Bandits are NOT heavy, but they are QD, which would explain why Militia observed DP-like behavior while ramming them into walls.

So "which" Speeder is EC2?  The Opponents?  If so, yeah, I figured.  The one with the Blue Arrow on top of it that is given to you for the Mission is the true EC one I am assuming?  That's the one that looks unusual in my 7th Save compared to the "other" EC Speeder, which is just EC2 I guess, but visible at least.  That's the Opponents with the Red Arrow on top.  There is several Speeders in the Mission, but the 2 I am talking about are in jam8tone's Videos, of course.

Yes, the enemy's Speeder (red arrow overhead) is the EC2 Speeder.

Interesting with a H Property on the Bandits and also the UH of 2.0.  I wonder if you can feel that on a Bandit, though.  Like, does UH even register in-game on a Bandit like it does a Bike?  Or...?  Nevermind...Looks like you answered it and said doubtful.

WP is confirmed to only work on vehicles light enough, so maybe that's why it works on RC Bandit.The same might apply to UH too. About the 9mm Mayhem cars, I honestly doesn't feel any difference, so I doubt if it works or not...
The PCJ - 600 is H UH WP, and the other cars are just H. So I assume the cars are UH WP too, but it doesn't register. It doesn't make any sense if they make a certain vehicle have more properties and others have less when they share the same purpose.

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by RationalPsycho, 4 weeks ago.

Glad to read confirmation on the Bandits. When I made one Heavy with "A Volatile Situation", I did notice some differences, and very notable ones, mind you. The Heavy RC Bandit is harder to push around with a vehicle or Toni's body, and it barely moves with a Shotgun. In terms of performance, it can take corners and drive over curbs MUCH better with the Heavy property, and can kill pedestrians, or even dismount assholes from their bikes! It's much more fun to drive as Heavy. If you want an RC Bandit for your collection, and have garage space to spare, I highly recommend converting it to Heavy.

And while we're at it, I updated the list of Heavy vehicles, in terms of performance. How did I miss these ones?

Spoiler

@RationalPsycho: 

You might be able to beach it (I managed it so it should be very much possible) without it blowing up but when you start using the Firetruck, it takes some time and then instant blows up. 

No fire, and if you manage to not let it instablow up, (I think the floor damaging it) blows it up faster than you can start Firefighter.

Oh, so it still is outright unobtainable on PS2, then? Too bad. Anyway, on PSP, can you even push it back to the ocean without blowing it up? Because it sucks if it's just sitting in the garage, taking up so much precious space.

Well, I couldn't tell a difference between the player's Bandit (normal) and the opponent's (UH). Only when I converted the toy to Heavy did I notice a performance improvement. That said, aside from the first PCJ-600 in "9mm Mayhem", every other vehicle during this mission and "Scooter Shooter" has an "improve_handling" multiplier of 1.8, including the second PCJ-600, but I could hardly tell the bikes apart, performance-wise. Who knows.

@zazaza691 Is that green Kuruma your signature vehicle or what? :pp

Jesus Christ, what's next? Unlocking a secret 4D Space Checkers game in San Andreas by killing Big Smoke with a dildo, and then unlocking an AP FBI Truck after you beat the high score?

There's gotta be some more of these in other GTA games.

Next thing we know is we'll be able to mess the game's code up SO badly, that we'll be forcing it to spawn vehicles based on their ID, including the FBI truck :D

Seriously, the art of "breaking" these games has gone way too far. To the point that we could have used all that time, knowledge and devotion to colonize and properly inhabit another planet :pp

• thehambone, NOskillx and Lennart - like this

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 4 weeks ago

I wish for Sicilian Mafia Stinger to be Heavy, then make it DP... i can only wish and be happy with my DP/PP/NE version, this is by far my favourite vehicle in LCS, i like the color and car over all...
  • NOskillx likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by MetalMilitia89, 4 weeks ago.

Heavy RC Bandit

So you, or zazaza, when you made the Bandit Heavy, did it break down after crashing into Vehicles or not?  I am still confused as to how thehambone said this is QD and not DP when no matter how much crashing I did with it, it never started to smoke or catch fire and the Bandits are fragile as sh*t, so if it's NOT DP, I'd imagine I would of recognized this by now.  I mean how many times do I need to go full speed into a wall to test if it's QD or DP?  I already did it at least 4-5 times going full speed, head on into a wall and nothing...

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

Maybe there is a fake DP that saves in the garages?
Likethe Baron in vc, its kot really DP but fake. It could be that those things save in lcs since H/TP/UH/WP/PP/QD/PC Save there too.
  • NOskillx likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

There is no "fake" DP.  It is either DP or it isn't.  Increased Health doesn't save in Garages, but QD does.  Thing is, you can't make it smoke or catch fire, thus DP.  Still waiting on some tangible confirmation rather than speculating...

Christianso
  • Christianso

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Im trying to get PCJ-600 from 9mm mayhem. I follow the video correctly but i cant find yardie using PCJ-600. Just many big belly guys riding normal PCJ-600. Im PSP user by the way.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

@MetalMilitia89
There is a code that makes vehicles fake DP.
@Christiano
If you want the DP/UH/WP/H PCJ 600, its slightly harder and you should kill the driver once the yardie reaches the area youll be looking at when the mission fails. Then get on your preparked bike and chase the yardie.
If you just want the H/UH/WP PCJ 600, shoot the yardie when he reaches the area you are looking at when the mission has ended and then kill your driver.
  • NOskillx likes this

Christianso
  • Christianso

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Christianso, 4 weeks ago.

A.

Yes. I want DP one. And yes, i prepared my bike, the problem is i dont meet the yardie. Or is the yardie's route different each mission?

Edit: it turns out that i havent completed biker heat mission yet. Now im struggling with it. My problem is when i try to convert it to DP form. Wayne doesnt want his bike back! He keeps punching me. He doesnt get on his bike :(
  • jam8tone likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

That happens when you get too far away. Then he attacks you. But if you are okay with duping, just start taxi driver when the PCJ 600 isnt in the H/WP form and he will not drive off if he gets on the bike. Like this you can maje it DP easily.
H/WP can be applied later with H/WP conversion.
  • NOskillx likes this

Christianso
  • Christianso

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Christianso, 4 weeks ago.

By starting taxi driver you mean? Still not clear for me.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

For the 9MM Mayhem PCJ-600, all you have to do is aim a certain direction RIGHT as soon as you gain control of Toni on the back of the Freeway which will help the game spawn the PCJ-600 BEHIND you and if that is the case, then all you have to do is quickly kill the driver of the Freeway, then run out into the street and you'll see the PCJ-600 driving by.  I just ran on foot and eventually caught up with the Yardie and elbowed him off and then slowly went to the Crusher.  I improvised on other attempts by keeping the camera on the Yardie and PCJ-600 as he drove away and quickly got into a Vehicle and chased after it, knocked him off, got onto his PCJ-600, and then had him follow me to the Crusher.  Overall, it's rather easy as is Wayne's PCJ-600 once you get the hang of it.

Christianso
  • Christianso

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

@lennart
H/WP conversion?

@mors
So i kill the freeway driver as soon as i can aim and no touching the pcj right? The problem is i cant find pcj afterward.
I tried to see its path by not killing freeway driver and yardie didnt pass the road in front of spawn place.

Anyway i managed to steal Wayne's PCJ-600,but sadly i couldnt make it DP. Wayne's is better than 9mm's pcj right?
  • NOskillx likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

• jam8tone and NOskillx like this

Christianso
  • Christianso

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Thanks!

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

DEAD...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

im gonna do starter save guys i assume that i shouldnt do bumps and grinds? for OM0

• Lennart - likes this

Christianso
  • Christianso

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Anyway. Are there any convertion available beside listed below? Since you said H/WP proof

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 4 weeks ago.

shouldnt do bumps and grinds? for OM0

Why shouldn't you?  It's something that can be done in a Starter Save and it's something you DON'T need like a Rampage for OM0.  You DON'T NEED to have Courses not passed.  I passed all 10 in February when I finished the Starter Save.  It's pointless leaving them unpassed considering driving in reverse isn't even an issue.  Only a handful of minutes longer in time, that's all.  I personally like having to drive backward across the Map.  Makes the Vehicle process that much more interesting.  One thing goes wrong?  Redo it all.

No need to leave things undone in a Starter Save.  The only thing is leaving ONE Rampage alive.  Everything else can be done...

H Conversion = All Vehicles

H/WP Conversion = All Bikes

Same Conversion, just that Bikes are H/WP.  They always are.  There is no H Bike that is not WP...

H/BP/DP/FP/PP/WP/EC PCJ-600 = One Time Only

H/UH/DP/PP/WP PCJ-600 = Infinitely Available

Not only is Wayne's one time only, but it has better Properties.  It has ALL the stuff the 9MM Mayhem PCJ-600 has, except the UH Property.  So logically Wayne's is better.  One time only, more Properties.

Also, sometimes with the Special Vehicles in 9MM Mayhem/Scooter Shooter, I also can't find them sometimes after I run into the street, but most times I do find them.  PCJ-600 is the easiest, though.  Make sure you're running into the street the same direction the PCJ-600 is driving.  If I would just start the Mission and NOT aim, then the PCJ-600 rarely spawns behind me.  It's all about where you're aiming for it to spawn behind you.  Once I learned that part, the rest was easy.  I felt I would be there all day trying to get the Bike, but once I learned how to force spawn it behind me, it became simple.  Making it a Ghost is kinda tricky, but since I got practice with Wayne's Bike as that was the first one I obtained, when I got to the 9MM Mayhem PCJ-600 it was a bit easier...

ManWithTings
  • ManWithTings

Player Hater

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 4 weeks ago

Anyone have a good starter safe they'd be willing to share? Can't find any starter saves elsewhere. Much appreciated if you could

jam8tone
  • jam8tone

Special Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

A.

Yes. I want DP one. And yes, i prepared my bike, the problem is i dont meet the yardie. Or is the yardie's route different each mission?

Edit: it turns out that i havent completed biker heat mission yet. Now im struggling with it. My problem is when i try to convert it to DP form. Wayne doesnt want his bike back! He keeps punching me. He doesnt get on his bike :(

I'm experiencing the exact same problem. Strange... Maybe what Lennart said is reasonable. Just stay closer to wayne when leading him to the crusher.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Just mimic what you see in Videos.  That's what I do and it works 100% of the time...

I mean, in all the Videos for these Vehicles, you don't see anyone driving super far away from either Wayne or the Yardie.  Both of the guys are running at the PCJ-600 while the PCJ-600 is only staying "so far" in front of them running.  Same thing if you lure a Thief to the Crusher and want to make a DP Bike from traffic.  Get too far away from the Thief?  Either despawns or stops following.  Luring any people to the Crusher, you must stay in close proximity with them so they remain interested in jacking their Bike back...

• NOskillx likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users