Photo

GTA LCS Special Vehicle Guide

2,018 replies to this topic
Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:19 AM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 09 April 2016 - 11:23 AM.

And in a couple of weeks i'll start my LCS starter save :)
  • Arsen Vitiuk and Misunderstood like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 09 April 2016 - 11:21 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 09 April 2016 - 11:26 AM.

Good luck on your Starter Save.  It's piss easy, though.  All Starter Saves are easy in the end, except SA and IV, since these GTA's give you a 4 star wanted level (SA) and 6 star wanted level (IV).

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:25 AM

Good luck on your Starter Save.  It's piss easy, though.  All Starter Saves are easy in the end, except SA and IV, since these GTA's give you a 4 star wanted level (SA) and 6 star wanted level (IV).

In my opinion, it is not as easy as the III or VCS Starter Saves, because of a bunch of challenging and/or annoying side missions. What buggers me the most is the RC races - I mean, the RC Bandit was fine in GTA III and VC, so who the hell came up with the idea of making this piece of sh*t and calling that "RC Bandit". I hope the creator of this vehicle will be having a slow and painful death in the meantime. For me, SA is only difficult in terms of not losing your vigilance when in SF or LV, otherwise it is relatively easy.

Back to the topic, is there any option to make the Maverick DP as well? It is difficult enough to land it there, let alone not blow it up in the process.
  • Lennart - likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:44 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 12 April 2016 - 10:57 AM.

I am not sure if this one works.  People who claimed to try it tell me that the game will either freeze or when the Maverick becomes a Ghost it'll go all crazy and glitch out and it's so hard to fly it back to the Garage.  The magnet DOES, however, lift the Maverick, so I am assuming it can be done, but you need luck to land it nicely and be able to pull the Passenger out.  When I tried about a month ago, I kept spinning out of control trying to land it in front of the Crusher.  With this, you only have a short amount of time.  The only Passenger you can get is the Avenging Angels guy and you have about 1 minute to get him in the Maverick, fly to Harwood and place it in front of the Crusher, being able to yank him out like how it's normally done.  Maverick gets too damaged OR I run out of time.  If you pull it off, let me know, cuz it was one of my greatest interests to make that Maverick into DP form...

• Arsen Vitiuk likes this

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:34 PM Edited by Misunderstood, 12 April 2016 - 07:39 PM.

So many vehicles. So little garage space. f*ck, I have no idea what to get on this save. Lol. 

Went through the list and decided what vehicles I wanted. It's subject to change.

Portland:

H/EC Black Kuruma

H/FP Sindacco

H/BP/FP/WP/EC Red PCJ-600

Unique/BP/FP/PP Avenger 

Staunton: 

H/TP/EC Black/White Banshee

U/FP Maverick (PSP Ftw!)

H/EC Black Sentinel 

U/H Ballot Van (or the PP/EC Stretch) 

Shoreside Vale:

AP Forelli Exsess 

FP/PP Barracks 

BP/EP/FP Cheetah (or Stinger, haven't decided)

H/DP/FP/PP Landstalker (not sure on this as I f*cking hate the Landstalker)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:01 PM

I should make note that on PSP, storing 2 Vehicles side by side is 100% safe.  Like VCS on PS2 and PSP, you can teleport into them when the doors are blocked by the side of the Garage and the other Car next to it.  On PS2 for LCS, this is not possible.  I'd say storing 2 Heavy Cars side by side is a no-go if playing on PS2.  But if playing on PSP it should be fine.  jam8tone is playing on PSP and he can teleport into the Vehicles, too, but I can't do that on PS2.  If I could, it would make things a lot easier, unlike using Toni's body alone to push said Vehicle out of the Portland Garage, sometimes lasting 10-15 minutes.  Pain in the ass that Garage...

Anyways, most of what you named is pretty simple to get, including the PSP Exclusive Vehicles.  However, the Maverick takes a while and you literally push the wreck across SI back and forth as shown in the Video.  But still, all Mavericks will be like that for you since none of them are unlocked like on PS2.  On PSP, even the False Idols Maverick needs to be blown up and pushed back to the Garage, like the FP Maverick, but it's much less of a push compared to the FP Maverick...

Also, I know what you mean, since I know all the Special Vehicles, but you don't name the properties accurate.  Some are missing properties lol...

• Misunderstood likes this

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:24 PM

Well, that list will most likely change. The only ones I know that I want 100% is the Unique/FP Maverick and the AP Forelli Exsess. Rest can change depending how I feel. And f*ck, I forgot how small my old, dusty PSP Go is. Gonna be a pain to play on this sh*t lol. Oh, and I copied how I wrote it in my special vehicles notebook (yes, I have a notebook :p). When I was writing, I was too lazy to write all properties so I left some out and just put 'etc'. 

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:59 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 13 April 2016 - 10:23 AM.

Sorry for the late reply.  Been quite busy...

I wouldn't go for any Car Salesman Vehicles.  Well, maybe...On PSP once Level 6 is passed, Car Salesman is gone off the map, unlike PS2.  On PS2, you can infinitely play this Side Mission, thus infinitely obtaining those BP/EP/FP Cars.  Whereas on PSP as well as PS2, Bike Salesman is what's infinite for the BP/EP/FP Bikes.  PSP only as Bike Salesman being infinite whereas PS2 has BOTH Bike Salesman AND Car Salesman.  However, as I made note plenty of times in all over the Forum, Heavy/DP/PP Vehicles are the best you can obtain.  AP Vehicles aren't all that fun, tbh, especially if they are not AP/PP.  Since you're going for the AP Forelli Exsess, converted into AP/PP, I'd assume, I'd go for some 9MM Mayhem/Scooter Shooter Heavy Vehicles...However, you still have 7 Heavy Vehicles on your list.  Now, as you can see, on PS2 I went for a lot of them, but on iOS, I tried picking the BEST 12 that have some difficulty mixed with easy, as, well as good properties.  I came up with those being the best 12.  I could of skipped the DP/PP/EC Banshee and instead obtained the DP/FP/PP/TP/EC Thunder Rodd, but at the time, I wanted that Banshee at least in EC form since I never got it before, but then a month or two later, I went ahead and got it on PS2 in H/DP/PP/TP/EC form, so the one in my Mobile Save is the inferior Version, but was able to get it with passing the Mission at least...But yeah, since you're going for the better Banshee, then no need for the Thunder Rodd, but the other 11 I got, are still very good, imo.  However, if you don't want the Unique Maverick and rather the Unique/FP Maverick, that's a good choice, too.  It's all up to you in the end, but I am just giving you examples.  I like Salvatore's BP/FP/PP Stretch for the nostalgia of GTA III, the AP/EC Black Stretch from Salvatore.  So I wanted his Stretch in LCS and made it BP/DP/FP/PP.  Only missing EP property to be AP/PP.  It's not EC like it is in III, but it's still Black like the one in III and makes me nostalgic over it, so I got it for my Mobile Save.  Of course I have it on PS2, as well, but I am referencing my Mobile Save since I only went for "the best" 12 in my case, on that Platform, unlike PS2, where I just had to get them all and STILL missing 7 of them, but these 7, I will probably just round up on more Mobile Saves in the future if I feel like it.  It's not like I can't get them, the problem is 5 of these 7 come up in Portland and the Garage sucks, so I'd only be able to take 1 or 2 from Portland per Save at the max.  Even the 2 in SI.  I'd only be able to extract 1 of these 2 per Save, since both are 2 different EC Speeders.  These 7 just suck and come up at horrible times and that's the only reason I don't have them.  They are by no means difficult to get, though...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:00 AM

Militia, what if you land the Maverick nearby and push it to the Crusher?
  • Arsen Vitiuk likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:58 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 13 April 2016 - 12:58 PM.

If you can do it in 60 seconds or less, then try it.  But that's the problem.  Avenging Angels Side Mission needs to be used and your timed for it.  The moment you pick up the guy to get in the front seat, you have about 1 minute to do what you need to do.  Plenty of time with a Car, but not the Maverick...

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 13 April 2016 - 01:02 PM

Lol i thought the Hooker method worked in LCS..

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2016 - 01:06 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 13 April 2016 - 01:14 PM.

Like I said in the Guide already if you actually read it, Hookers only work with normal Cars.  No Bikes, no Gang Vehicles, no Trucks, no Police Vehicles, and no Maverick...

Bikes don't work, period, no matter the Passenger.  Gang Vehicles, Trucks, Police Vehicles, and MAYBE the Maverick all need to be done using Avenging Angels Side Mission since that is the only way to get a Passenger in such Vehicles...

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:47 AM

I deem it possible. The "Avenging Angels" can be started at the Waterfront Promenade, and from there it's a short flight to the Crusher. I will try once I get to it, yet I have no guarantees this will work... As do any of us.
  • MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:54 AM

I mean, at Level 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, etc, etc, I have like 15-20 Minutes to work on getting it right, but on Level 1, you have less than 2 Minutes.  It's plenty, but the time is usually wasted trying to land it properly at the Crusher...

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:51 PM

I think i said this in another special vehicle topic,the only way to make DP Maverick is with custom cheats teleport to ST,in vehicle and infinite health.If you try with the Avenging Angel or cheat and manage to get inside,it will be DP(ghost car) but shortly after it gets out of control and crashes the game,tried on PSP.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:56 PM

That is why I said that I heard it either crashes the game, or the Maverick gets out of control.  However, Arsen, still feel free to try it.  Also on Mobile, too.  As we all know there is some major differences between PS2, Mobile, and PSP.  I've tried it on Mobile thus far, but never on PS2.  I haven't been able to get it Ghost Form yet...

Have you tried looking into making Bikes DP, but doing it LEGIT?  It might work if you use a Car Thief.  It's surely possible to do this and works in GTA III for the Mobile Version to make DP Vehicles, so I am wondering if it might work for LCS and the Bikes.  I've yet to experiment with it, though...

Dmc88
  • Dmc88

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:35 PM Edited by Dmc88, 15 April 2016 - 07:57 PM.

I've been trying to get the h/tp/ec banshee on android v 1.8, but everytime I get to the banshee it is only ec. The mission is still on, the timer hasn't run out yet. It pushes really easy and I can ways get it to my garage with minutes. I think it might be unobtainable on android, at least v 1.8. Any one else tried on android yet?

Edit: after trying a few more times, it appeared in the middle of the driveway instead of up against a tree and has all the proofings. Apparently it's random whether it has them or not.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:49 PM

Lol, this is what I told people months ago when it was released for iOS, Version 1.00...The Banshee was always against the tree and never in his driveway and it wasn't Heavy, ever, either...I personally reloaded at least 7 or 8 times, but it never worked.  Glad you got it to work, though.  Did you obtain it yet?

Dmc88
  • Dmc88

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2016 - 02:09 AM Edited by Dmc88, 16 April 2016 - 05:41 AM.

I had it all the way to the alleyway leading into the hideout about to push it in and those damn mafioso bastards pulled me out of the car. I tried to run away far enough to lose sight of em and the car disappeared. I had to go to work right after but I'm gonna try again when I get home.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:20 AM

Good luck, man!  Ma's Hitmen didn't actually bother me too much.  One Hitman came after me RIGHT as I started the quest to pushing the Banshee out of Sal's Driveway, and then one came flying into the Hideout Area RIGHT after I pushed the Banshee into the Garage.  I got lucky since the Hitman was driving a large Truck, but what happened is he literally rammed right into the Garage, but since the Truck was tall, it couldn't go inside, obviously, but it DID temporarily block me inside the Garage and I had to kill him quickly or he would of destroyed the Banshee AFTER I put it into the Garage and renewed it.  He had an AK-47 and was shooting into the Garage and hitting the Banshee and me, so it's good I was able to take care of him quickly and then save the Game after.  As I made note in the Guide and elsewhere, it took me 1 hour and 45 minutes to do this.  I took frequent breaks, too.  Like, every 10-15 minutes, I paused the game and put the Controller down and came back to the PC and did something else for 5 minutes or so.  It's really tedious, but pays off in the end...

If you got as far as you did, I am sure you will get it the next try or two.  It's not exactly difficult, but just takes a long time to do, which can drain you mentally...

GTAProPlayer
  • GTAProPlayer

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:08 PM

I've been trying to get the h/tp/ec banshee on android v 1.8, but everytime I get to the banshee it is only ec. The mission is still on, the timer hasn't run out yet. It pushes really easy and I can ways get it to my garage with minutes. I think it might be unobtainable on android, at least v 1.8. Any one else tried on android yet?

Edit: after trying a few more times, it appeared in the middle of the driveway instead of up against a tree and has all the proofings. Apparently it's random whether it has them or not.

In PS2 it's no problem of getting it but just like you the Banshee spawns randomly either near the tree or in the middle of driveway but it spawns more often at the driveway so maybe they were trying to delete some special abilities of the car such as HEAVY and TP when it's released on PS2
  • Fooking Rekt likes this

Dmc88
  • Dmc88

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:33 PM Edited by Dmc88, 16 April 2016 - 08:14 PM.

I only had the hitman come once, and I had no problem taking him out. I got a wanted level and naturally there was a cop nearby but I just ran near some leones so the cop would accidentally hit him then let them kill him for me. It's always the the groups of leones that start attacking me for no reason.

It seems like if I ride straight to Salvatores as fast as i can after leaving the fish factory it's in the driveway a lot more often. Then I'll go back for the police car. So it may have something to do with timing. Whenever its in the driveway its usually around 3:30 left on the timer.

Edit: ok so I figured something out that will make this a lot easier. I just wish I figured this out before the car just blew up. If ma's hitmen come after you, just toggle the vigilante mission as soon as you see the warning and they won't show up. Even better, if the car catches fire, toggle the vigilante mission on and it will put the fire out.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2016 - 09:28 PM

Yeah, I was gonna ask if you were using a Police Car or the Taxi as the Police Car is a lot better to use.  The Taxi literally doesn't even work on PS2 in general and the Car Thieves always steal it.  I'd go with the Police Car every single time for this task...

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:28 PM

Alright, finally on track with my save. I got the H/EC Kuruma. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was to get. I skipped both the Rumpo and Patriot, will get them on another save. I'm also saving Cars Salesman (since i play PSP version) for later on in the game and I'm probably gonna get the PSP exclusive H/FP Sindacco. 

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:50 PM

Yeah, the Kuruma is a nice one to get and I like that you can pass the Mission to get it.  Both of the H/EC Black Sentinels from No Son of Mine and A Walk in the Park are like that, too.  Can pass to obtain them...I got both before, but when I want to obtain it and KEEP IT, I usually get it from A Walk in the Park since SI is unlocked then and more storage space...

Good luck with the H/FP Sindacco Argento.  You can easily get it using your H/DP/EC Kuruma...

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:36 PM

Oh yeah, you state under the H/FP Sindacco Argento that jam8tone is not using a Heavy vehicle but he is. He even states so in the first two minutes that the Kuruma he drives is indeed the Heavy one from Smash and Grab. 

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:39 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 06 May 2016 - 09:41 PM.

I should have said a H/DP Vehicle...I didn't say that?  He's certainly NOT using a H/DP Vehicle since the Kuruma he is driving is smoking when he gets close to the Safehouse.  Without converting it to DP, it could be problematic.  Heavy Vehicles break down extremely quick and easy if they are not DP.  So lets say you use the Kuruma, but it catches on fire real close to the Safehouse, how would you feel?  I wouldn't risk wasting any time.  Make it H/DP/EC and then use it for the H/FP Sindacco Argento...Even that once obtained can be H/DP/FP/PP (DP and PP Conversions).

EDIT: Yeah, you didn't read what I said properly.  I say he's not using a H/DP Vehicle.  H and H/DP are two different things...He's using the H/EC Black Kuruma, but it's NOT converted to H/DP/EC, which it should to make this quest easier and without wasted time of possibly destroying the Kuruma while pushing the Sindacco Argento back to the Garage...

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:46 PM Edited by Misunderstood, 06 May 2016 - 09:49 PM.

It is converted to DP. What most likely happened is the Sindaccos or the Triads or whatever gang shot at him while he was pushing. If you check out the video, his engine is smoking but the rest of his vehicle is in perfect condition so the damage did not come from him pushing it. 

EDIT: Go to about 1:15. He even says he converted it to DP. Oh, and my bad. Meant to say in the last post that you claim he is not using Heavy/DP. 

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:51 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 06 May 2016 - 09:53 PM.

Oh wow, you're right! :D :p  Yeah, it's DP, but the smoke must of been from the Gangs or something shooting at it!

EDIT: Removed that sentence from the Guide about him NOT using a H/DP Vehicle since he is...

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:56 PM Edited by Misunderstood, 06 May 2016 - 09:57 PM.

Yeah, man, no problem. Was a small fix anyways :p. I'm pushing that bitch back right now, it sucks. It's so difficult to flip over and it's taking forever. Sindacco scums already shot up my car a bit. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users