Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which mission do you think is the best in GTA IV?

70 replies to this topic
MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:05 AM

Many people say Three Leaf Clover but Flatline was the best and the one that sticks out for me. The freedom the mission gave you was insane. You could approach it from many angles (stealth being the one I chose). It was really cool and a different type of mission. Three Leaf Clover was just a generic shootout tbh.  Am I the only one who thinks TLC is overrated? 

Uncle Vlad was also a really good one. Although nothing special in terms of gameplay, it was the point where the game's story really kicked off. 

Flatline was really cool in terms of different approaches although in saying that it's a bummer that no matter if you choice to go stealth or all guns blazing you still end up getting a wanted level either way.

My favourite method is dressing up in the scrubs and pulling Anthony's life support, but it sucks you can't sneak away Agent 47 style like the stealth approach in Final Interview.

It's the only part I dislike, but still a great mission.:)

*DERGaming
  • *DERGaming

I am back

• Members
  • United-States
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:01 AM

Spoilers

The Holland play I thought was very good in terms of story and you really can feel the sad feeling in killing Dayne and the satisfying feeling of killing Playboy X. Some really good stuff in terms of story is really great here as well I got the chills the moment Playboy X asked me to kill Dwayne and then after Dwayne called and asked me to call playboy I could feel the pressure of the choice of who I should stay loyal to was like a punch in the gut however I made the right decision that greedy asshole deserved it.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Rocky0910
  • Rocky0910

SneakinSwag™

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:30 AM

I'd go with 3 leaf clover. 

Gettin up
  • Gettin up

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:35 AM Edited by Gettin up, 06 May 2017 - 05:37 AM.

Three leaf clover but besides that No 1. where you get the comet with Brucie and the one where you go to rob the Mafia with Packie and his buds, can't remember the name of that mission.

AlexGambino150
  • AlexGambino150

Humble Beast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:28 PM Edited by AlexGambino150, 06 May 2017 - 10:30 PM.

Three leaf clover but besides that No 1. where you get the comet with Brucie and the one where you go to rob the Mafia with Packie and his buds, can't remember the name of that mission.

Waste Not Want Knots

On-Topic: Three Leaf Clover, Blow Your Cover, Musuem Piece, That Special Someone, Late Checkout, and Pest Control.

Idkgoogleit
  • Idkgoogleit

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:14 PM

ohhh three leaf clover but so close behind is museum piece

Davao
  • Davao

GTA 4 Rules!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:19 AM

Snow Storm.

For me it was hugely exciting and trying to escape from the cops was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed it. 

A lot of missions I love, but Snow Storm is number 1 for me.

• MiamiViceCity likes this

EtherTakeover
  • EtherTakeover

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:30 AM

Three Leaf Clover,The Holland Play,Hostile Negotation,and A Revenger's Tradegy.I picked Three Leaf Clover,because of the sheer intensity.The Holland Play for introducing one of the most important choices in the game.Hostile Negotation,because it really is epic,and finally A Revenger's Tradegy for the outsanding atmosphere.

SanLiberty
  • SanLiberty

What are you looking at?

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:19 PM Edited by SanLiberty, 4 weeks ago.

All of them are great.

SabreGT7
  • SabreGT7

And the winner by knockout is...!

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by SabreGT7, A week ago.

Hostile Negotiation for its intensity & the fact it shows how much Nicky really cares about Roman. 

Also, I always liked Museum Piece mainly for the appearance of all three protags. I also adore the first scene, so either you give me your word or go f*ck yourself, I'm sick of this sh*t! it might just be my favourite scene in the game.

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend is also pretty awesome, You selfish piece of cocksucking sh*t!  :lol:

• theGTAking101 likes this

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Legendary Commenter

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted A week ago

Three leaf clover, Museum piece and Truck Hustle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users