Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which mission do you think is the best in GTA IV?

64 replies to this topic
MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Unforgiven

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 4 weeks ago

Many people say Three Leaf Clover but Flatline was the best and the one that sticks out for me. The freedom the mission gave you was insane. You could approach it from many angles (stealth being the one I chose). It was really cool and a different type of mission. Three Leaf Clover was just a generic shootout tbh.  Am I the only one who thinks TLC is overrated? 

Uncle Vlad was also a really good one. Although nothing special in terms of gameplay, it was the point where the game's story really kicked off. 

Flatline was really cool in terms of different approaches although in saying that it's a bummer that no matter if you choice to go stealth or all guns blazing you still end up getting a wanted level either way.

My favourite method is dressing up in the scrubs and pulling Anthony's life support, but it sucks you can't sneak away Agent 47 style like the stealth approach in Final Interview.

It's the only part I dislike, but still a great mission.:)

*DERGaming
  • *DERGaming

I am back

• Members
  • United-States
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 3 weeks ago

Spoilers

The Holland play I thought was very good in terms of story and you really can feel the sad feeling in killing Dayne and the satisfying feeling of killing Playboy X. Some really good stuff in terms of story is really great here as well I got the chills the moment Playboy X asked me to kill Dwayne and then after Dwayne called and asked me to call playboy I could feel the pressure of the choice of who I should stay loyal to was like a punch in the gut however I made the right decision that greedy asshole deserved it.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Rocky0910
  • Rocky0910

SneakinSwag™

• Members
  • India

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'd go with 3 leaf clover. 

Gettin up
  • Gettin up

Peon

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Gettin up, 3 weeks ago.

Three leaf clover but besides that No 1. where you get the comet with Brucie and the one where you go to rob the Mafia with Packie and his buds, can't remember the name of that mission.

AlexGambino150
  • AlexGambino150

Humble Beast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by AlexGambino150, 3 weeks ago.

Three leaf clover but besides that No 1. where you get the comet with Brucie and the one where you go to rob the Mafia with Packie and his buds, can't remember the name of that mission.

Waste Not Want Knots

On-Topic: Three Leaf Clover, Blow Your Cover, Musuem Piece, That Special Someone, Late Checkout, and Pest Control.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users