This is my first mod for GTA V which will add several myth into the game, including the popular Bigfoot myth, it's time to bring back those myth Alive with every possibilities.
- Johnny Klebitz who known has been killed by Trevor in the mission Mr. Philips with his gang is back to the Stab City and they will going to rebuild those place into a much more powerful Lost Camp, his member were protecting the place at all cost, so it may be a little tricky, and the Johnny stay inside one of the trailer, just be careful when you meet him, he carried a minigun.
- Steve Haines who killed by Trevor during mission The Third Way, is now rumoured haunting the place where he killed on the Del Perro, he protected by some FIB Agents, don't think it's easy to take him out because he carried a Railgun.
- Andreas who killed by Steve Haines in the mission The Wrap Up rumoured to be haunting a maze located in the Kortz Center, a place where he has been killed, he protected by some many army and swat scattered around the maze and when you meet him, you should catch him before his swat and army catch you first.
- Los Santos Coroner, a building where mission Dead Man Walking taking place is rumoured to be haunted. Some of citizens saying that it crawled by several dead body that found in the mission and they became alive, there also a almost invisible ghost walking around that place (All Interiors Unlocked mod Required!)
- Bigfoot which is one of the famous myth in the GTA Universe is now back, many villagers of Paleto Bay reported seeing bigfoot around Mount Chiliad, the hiking also claim that they seeing those creature so it's your turn to prove that bigfoot was real and hunt them in the Mount Chiliad, there are about 50+ bigfoot spawn location around Mount Chiliad, be careful with them, some of them were easily fear when seeing somebody, but some of them is fearless and may attack you if you're near them. The bigfoot were usually hiding in the bushes and trees.
Very recommended to use a thermal and night vision mod here, to find them easily.
I also included the Bigfoot Frequency Map so that you can see how frequent they are hiding in the Mount Chiliad:
Soon there'll be much more to come!
Before installing, make sure you've meet the requirements:
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2: https://www.microsof...s.aspx?id=42642
- Install Script Hook V .NET at least v2.6.2: https://github.com/c...dotnet/releases
- Install Map Editor by Guadmaz: https://www.gta5-mod...ipts/map-editor (super important!)
After you've meet all the requirements you can continue the installation below:
1. Open one of the mod folder, for example the LS Coroner Ghost, and paste the .xml file to the GTA V Scripts Folder\AutoloadMaps (if you don't have the folder, create one).
2. Repeat the first step to another mod folder, paste all the .xml to the AutoloadMaps folder so the Map Editor will load it automatically.
Due the mod is based on Map Editor, you must have to get Map Editor working correctly, in order to make sure that mod is installed, there may also impact on performance but on my low laptop it doesn't afftect the performance.
- Guadmaz for making the amazing useful Map Editor
- Alexander Blade for making Script Hook V
- OpenIV Team
Feel free to report the bugs, crashes and suggestion about the mod!