Comics & Graphic Novels

64 replies to this topic
Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

There is a Batgirl film coming by Joss Whedon, though I'm not sure if it's been confirmed which Batgirl it will portray yet.

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

There is a Batgirl film coming by Joss Whedon, though I'm not sure if it's been confirmed which Batgirl it will portray yet.

Just leave this here

http://ew.com/movies...barbara-gordon/
  • El Diablo and Jason like this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted A week ago

I'm happy about that. Gail Simone's Batgirl was good.
  • El Diablo likes this

Homemade Dynamite
  • Homemade Dynamite

Melodrama

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted A week ago

I knew it was Barbara from the start. I don't have any problems with her, I just wish they'd give Cass a chance. I somehow doubt that the DCEU will have Barbara paralyzed by Joker and become Oracle with her position as Batgirl replaced by Cass like in the comics, because they want their stars front and center. I just don't understand why she was never used outside the comics, despite appearing in over 400 issues since her '99 debut, having a large fanbase, headlining her own series for nearly six years, and remaining as a part of the Batfamily. Who's the exec who decided to not even try to include her? Even when she was at her most prominent in the comics, they would always use Barbara for Batgirl in adaptations. It's especially mindboggling in the Arkham games, since they have just about everyone else and Barbara is Oracle so the Batgirl position was unfilled. This would've been the perfect time to include her, given their attention to the mythos.

Considering DC was so quick to support the Jaime Reyes version of Blue Beetle after he was introduced, I don't get the refusal to even acknowledge her. I just think she has a really cool story and would have awesome fight scenes in motion, if she were ever adapted.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted A week ago Edited by El Diablo, A week ago.

ok so over the weekend we were moving sh/t around in the spare bedroom/office so that we can repaint the walls.

before we started painting I was pulling stuff out of the closet and stumbled across my Sonic the Hedgehog box again. took the opportunity to rearrange the collection and put them all in explicit order, end to end. laid them out first to match everything up. this is the only 'complete' collection like this I've ever had and will probably ever have because I don't otherwise care about collecting comics. but check this out.

dsFyzQk.jpg

every single Archie comic in the Sonic the Hedgehog universe representing the original #0 through #100 including spinoffs. and then recently I went and bought #200 just to have it.

• Jason and UshaB like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users