Quantcast

» «
Photo

Benefits available from accessing the second island early?

33 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:02 AM

It's still worth a try.  The Starter Save would probably be 45% if that final Stunt Jump could be done! :D :p

• SLUMPUSSY likes this

Craig
  • Craig

Umbilical World

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 19 March 2016 - 06:31 PM

Just done the Pizza Boy missions, I had forgotten how tedious those actually were. I'm thankful the accuracy is forgiving because I'm a notoriously terrible shot when it comes to throwing things. The 150 health bonus is a benefit though, makes the game almost too easy, combined too with the 150 armour stat from vigilante.

I opted for the tank method in the end, nothing against the Hunter but I had forgotten how invincible the tank feels when you're cutting through traffic. There's little more satisfying than tackling a crime convoy head on!

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:31 PM

That's why I like doing a Starter Save.  It CAN make the game easier right from the beginning, but that is why with the added "Perfect/Minimum Stats" and ALL Special Vehicles within the Save, it gives a challenge.  Instead of worrying about dying, you worry about "other" things instead.

Yeah?  Nice!  That's actually neat you brought the Tank back to the East Island.  Used a Packer, right?  Or...?

Craig
  • Craig

Umbilical World

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:09 PM

Well... yes and no. I managed it on a fresh PS2 save but haven't been able to on my PS4 save. I used a Packer that I found and made a jump from Downtown, near the bridge going to Prawn Island. It took a few attempts, as I had trouble gauging speed and because of the size of the Packer, collision was a bit of a nightmare. I haven't been able to replicate this on PS4 but that's less down to the port itself and more down to sheer luck and some skill.
  • MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users