824 replies to this topic
livejoker
  • livejoker

Has-Been

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A day ago Edited by livejoker, A day ago.

Been going at this paint for the past week. Charmander made by Maxxi, Girl made by Pineapple (Forza Discord dude). I'll list what I did do:

-Rising Sun on front panel (actually rusted up but doesn't show on pics that well)
-City Buildings/clouds
-logos on rear bumper (except plate)
-90% of the rust work, 1-2 aren't mine
-88's logo on the right side of the car

Tune is a drift tune by some other dude on the Forza discord. A group project sort of thing. I'm LOVING this car, like, a LOT. Also, stock/sport turbo sounds way better than the race one, in my opinion, so I've started using the sport one instead despite the loss of power. At least for drift/cruise cars where speed doesn't really matter.

whaxHMr.png

LknrlF7.png

G6E77y4.png

• LevelDockSix, Audi and Ivan1997GTA like this

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A day ago

I'd be quick to point the finger if I was having problems with a game that's had known issues like that since Day 1...

the game had issues, and they were mostly fixed, a few stutters here and there but crashing is not something that i ever had in this game in any of my systems

@update_lsc keeps pointing out the unoptimized game but never says what system he has, and i doubt its even close to any 9 series, most likely a low gtx 7'series pared with an outdated cpu aswell

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

the game had issues, and they were mostly fixed, a few stutters here and there but crashing is not something that i ever had in this game in any of my systems

@update_lsc keeps pointing out the unoptimized game but never says what system he has, and i doubt its even close to any 9 series, most likely a low gtx 7'series pared with an outdated cpu aswell

Ah yes... Because your few systems are such a perfect representation of the entire community...

There are STILL people posting about crashing issues on the official forums and there are STILL T10 employees trying to figure out what's causing the issue. To say there aren't any issues with it now is like me saying world hunger doesn't exist because I'm not hungry...

LevelDockSix
  • LevelDockSix

Sure Shot

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • India

Posted A day ago

Hah, the game still crashes occasionally, locks up in the Autoshow (and usually messes up vehicle parts too in the process like putting RWB wheels and stance on a default 993), all on my 1080 Ti rig so I'd say there is some validity to his claim even if he may not have a "modern" rig.

Audi
  • Audi

Отъеби́сь

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Hong-Kong

Posted A day ago

I get random stutters (very rare but still worth noting) and it will freeze on occasion at the auction house after buying a car or after tuning a car. I usually restart the game and the changes are saved anyways, but still inconvenient. 

Slasher
  • Slasher

bad motherf*cker

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A day ago Edited by Slasher, A day ago.

Spoiler

The Hoonigan car pack is sick, been loving the RX7 and '55 Chevy.

I wish they would bring that kind of customization to the actual game thoughhmmlloH.png

• livejoker, ΣΓ, LevelDockSix and 2 others like this

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A day ago

Ah yes... Because your few systems are such a perfect representation of the entire community...

There are STILL people posting about crashing issues on the official forums and there are STILL T10 employees trying to figure out what's causing the issue. To say there aren't any issues with it now is like me saying world hunger doesn't exist because I'm not hungry...

my few systems are a gtx 750, a gtx 970 and a gtx 1080, so yes to your question. the 970 is still one of the most used gpus

The game is still poorly optimised for the PC platform, I'm not sure how you can deny that. So far it hasn't even been about the specs, for whatever reason the game stutters and crashes for many people even if their specs suprasses the recommended ones.

one stutter during 5 minutes is that something to b*tch about? its not more nor less then any other game. the only thing that pisses me off in horizon3 is going after the barn finds that sometimes after the dialogue they just stand there forever

update_lsc
  • update_lsc

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A day ago Edited by update_lsc, A day ago.

I'd be quick to point the finger if I was having problems with a game that's had known issues like that since Day 1...

4690k and 970 are outdated? alrighty. 

wanna know something funny? a friend of mine used to have two 6 core xeons, and two r390s. guess what, the game ran like sh*t on his pc. huh, weird. since it's so well optimized. but right, two 390s are definitely weak and outdated. 

the game HAS issues. hell, the game itself is an issue, actually. since you fail to understand that just because it runs well on your rig, doesn't mean it runs well on the majority of systems. 

oh, btw, as well isn't one word. such a dumb mistake.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago Edited by TheMcSame, A day ago.

my few systems are a gtx 750, a gtx 970 and a gtx 1080, so yes to your question. the 970 is still one of the most used gpus

Wasn't a question mate.

The fact is that there are STILL plenty of people having to put up with an issue, that's been an issue since day 1. There are STILL people bitching about this very problem on T10's fourms. There are STILL developers trying to find out what's causing the issue (why would they be looking into it if it wasn't an issue?).

Again... Just because you're not having issues, it doesn't mean other people aren't... What you're doing is comparable to me saying that world hunger doesn't exist because I'm not hungry. 

• Slasher, Ivan1997GTA and update_lsc like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted A day ago

I really like the Hoonigan pack. The 55 Bel Air gasser is f*cking awesome,
  • LevelDockSix, Slasher and Audi like this

Slasher
  • Slasher

bad motherf*cker

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A day ago

Wasn't a question mate.

The fact is that there are STILL plenty of people having to put up with an issue, that's been an issue since day 1. There are STILL people bitching about this very problem on T10's fourms. There are STILL developers trying to find out what's causing the issue (why would they be looking into it if it wasn't an issue?).

Again... Just because you're not having issues, it doesn't mean other people aren't... What you're doing is comparable to me saying that world hunger doesn't exist because I'm not hungry. 

but muh gayme NEVUR STUTTERS AND CRASHUS so ur wrnog and probebly hev BAAAD PC RIG

• TheMcSame and update_lsc like this

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A day ago

@slasher you are acting like a child, i have the same system as he does (6600k and a gtx970) if you read the posts at all, and im not going to stoop to your level or start apologizing for not having the same issues as some does

livejoker
  • livejoker

Has-Been

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A day ago

Hey, not to, like, be a prick or anything but this argument will never have a winner.

Anyway, I did a thing.

Also, I doubt anyone will see this in time but there's a CHILL DRIFT SESH MEET in 3 HOURS from THIS POST. No classes, just show up and drift. Hit me up in PM if interested.

0IKYJ1h.png?1

ToXpmhY.png?1

vupDKvd.png?1

• LevelDockSix, Slasher, Audi and 1 other like this

Slasher
  • Slasher

bad motherf*cker

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A day ago

takes one to know one dawg. No idea why you're talking about apologizing. You could've just said the game runs fine for you and moved on.

You literally proved his point then. You got the same specs as him yet the performance isn't the same, the performance is inconsistent. That's just one of the issues people have with this game lmao

This ArGuMeNt might not have a winner but at least I'm the king of stooping

9kTS5JZ.png

• Audi likes this

LevelDockSix
  • LevelDockSix

Sure Shot

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • India

Posted 2 hours ago

Now I should have seen this coming, but I started the game and exited the Autoshow only to be greeted by Motorsport 7's Trailer + Buy Now options. This was honestly pretty annoying to me, advertising in a game we've paid for. Yes, its part of the franchise but come on, anyone who wants FM7 will have gotten it or will eventually get it; it has no place being plastered across my screen unwillingly when I'm trying to play a game I paid $50 for, even if they are trying to reach a new audience. It felt tacky (?) for lack of a better term.

On a more positive note, the new Forzathon is up, Flying Lizard RSR included :)  Stock S2 class.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users