Quantcast

» «
Photo

Perfect Heist Crew: PSN ID's and tips (PS4)

10 replies to this topic
Bonus Bertie
  • Bonus Bertie

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:46 PM Edited by Bonus Bertie, 18 August 2017 - 06:36 PM.

CREW OBJECTIVES

We have ONE goal:  To form a group of active, experienced GTA Players who follow common sense rules to make money efficiently whilst having fun (Heists / Gun Running / Bikers / Import Export)

Only qualified members are allowed to be promoted outside of muscle, therefore you can be sure that fellow crewmates are of very good quality and will get the job done.  

It's really important to note though that we do not expect perfection: our primary aim is to have a fun time whilst working together and sharing knowledge to achieve common goals ie $$$     :)

HOW TO JOIN

1.  Make sure you are QUALIFIED by using these rules when you play:

- Be 18 years old or over
- Always have a "Heist Outfit" saved
- Host: ALWAYS choose "Player Saved Outfits"
Know how to keep snacks and armour topped up/ while driving 
Be over level 60
- ALWAYS give 20% as a minimum cut if Heisting
- Know shortcuts or be prepared to learn them

- Have an interest in Heists / Gun Running / Import Export or Bikers and a will to get better at them
- Have a mic (or listen thru monitor if no mic  :))

2.  If cool with the above, apply here: http://gtaforums.com...gn-up-ps4-only/

3. or PM bonusbertie (social club name, Crew Leader) on why you should be given entry - I love a good sales pitch  :)

CREW ROLES

MUSCLE:

- Are UNQUALIFIED (we do not know if they follow our rule set in YELLOW yet)

- are NOT allowed access to the Perfect Heist Crew PS4 Community Page

- Can be removed at any time from the crew without notice

REPS:

- Are QUALIFIED (follow our rules in yellow above)

- Have set PERF crew to PRIMARY

- Are given access to the Perfect Heist Crew PS4 Community Page

- Cannot be removed from crew without notice / dialogue

I'M MUSCLE - HOW DO I QUALIFY TO BE A REP?

1) Set your crew active to PRIMARY

2) Follow our rules in YELLOW

Note: Any roles outwith REPS and MUSCLE will be considered on a case by case basis but will usually involve providing a valuable service to the entire crew.

HEIST ACTIVITY AND SUCCESS TIPS

This is the REALLY important part.  Anyone can join a crew right? Well, yes they can, but to be in a successful one, we need you to take a couple more steps.  Pinky promise it will be worth it.  Still in?  Great, let's go!

1. Make the Perfect Heist Crew your PRIMARY CREW:  
It gives confidence to others of shared commitment and goals.  We put LOTS of effort in to give you QUALIFIED crew mates, we ask for your loyalty in return.

2. FRIEND UP as many Crewmates as you can: A must. Much more chances of heist invites being sent and received.  Easier to join parties or communicate via Playstation App.
3. Join the PHC COMMUNITY area on the PS4: Lets you see who is playing, share messages, join sessions and parties etc,  Run by ibsmokin420.
4. Be active on the ROCKSTAR SOCIAL CREW PAGE: Post on the crew messageboard, let people know when you will be on, post pics, show that you're active.
5. Use the PLAYSTATION APP: Check to see who's playing when you are offline.  Send texts to crewmates offline or during heists.  Just like a phone, essential.
6. Change your Rockstar Social name to the same as your PSN ID: helps others identify you under one name

MEMBERS

You can find all our PSN ID's by joining the PS4 "Perfect Heist Crew" Community (REPS only)

SOCIAL CLUB PAGE

http://socialclub.ro...fect_heist_crew

** UPDATE AUG 2017, WE ARE TRYING TO RE-INVIGORATE THE CREW AGAIN AND WOULD LOVE YOUR HELP.  HOW GOOD WERE WE? WE ARE A YEAR AND A HALF OLD AND STILL TAGGED AS BEING AN ACTIVE CREW BY ROCKSTAR! WE NEED YOUR HELP AND IDEAS AND WILL LISTEN! IF NOT SUCCESSFUL WE WILL KILL THE CREW SOMETIME IN OCTOBER - WE'D RATHER DIE YOUNG AND LEAVE A GOOD LOOKING CORPSE   :) **

• Atomsk, ibsmokin, PetrolCB and 2 others like this

ibsmokin
  • ibsmokin

Gta junkie

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:13 PM

I don't wanna step on your toes here bertie, I think it's worth mentioning though that CC1 (crowd control 1) should be a confident wheelman and should be very familiar with the drive and also obviously have the apartment near the bikes. As well as his only real job once outside the bank is to cover CC2's back as he is taking out choppers and covering the hacker as he runs to the bikes. Great right up Bertie just thought I would throw that in there.
  • Big_Show likes this

Bonus Bertie
  • Bonus Bertie

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 April 2016 - 01:53 PM

I don't wanna step on your toes here bertie, I think it's worth mentioning though that CC1 (crowd control 1) should be a confident wheelman and should be very familiar with the drive and also obviously have the apartment near the bikes. As well as his only real job once outside the bank is to cover CC2's back as he is taking out choppers and covering the hacker as he runs to the bikes. Great right up Bertie just thought I would throw that in there.

Yeah good points mate, I didnt want to complicate the CC2 role too much as I already used much more words than I wanted to (I might even cut it down) and I genuinely think that our guys are (or should be) confident enough on the driving route and skills required (not saying you don't think that of course :))

Cheers for the feedback, always good to have.

Big_Show
  • Big_Show

GTAO Junkie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:54 PM Edited by The_Big_Show, 10 April 2016 - 12:55 PM.

I think everyone should wear the heavy armor, minimizes money lose and potential stuff ups. 

Also there's a way to drop your wanted level completely. You need to invite everyone into your apartment without killing any cops, wanted level drops to two stars, then when leaving in Kuruma keep the cops at a distance on radar, take time to leave city, should glitch out cops completely. It's a bit hit and miss, but we got it to work on our 2nd try. Makes driving to the boat nice and peaceful. 

Side note; anyone not done the CMM challenge? it's the one thing I've never done.

Bonus Bertie
  • Bonus Bertie

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:12 AM

I think everyone should wear the heavy armor, minimizes money lose and potential stuff ups. 

Also there's a way to drop your wanted level completely. You need to invite everyone into your apartment without killing any cops, wanted level drops to two stars, then when leaving in Kuruma keep the cops at a distance on radar, take time to leave city, should glitch out cops completely. It's a bit hit and miss, but we got it to work on our 2nd try. Makes driving to the boat nice and peaceful. 

Side note; anyone not done the CMM challenge? it's the one thing I've never done.

Thanks for the feedback Big Show.  Genuinely think the CC1 who gets the car shouldnt wear a vest as they can run to the garage quicker and they will get in first time, 100% of the time.

Interesting info on the wanted levels, need to try it out sometime if I get the chance, cheers.

Girish
  • Girish

LFM

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:58 AM

@SkynetOnlineID: If you're no longer a part of this crew, then I don't see a need for you to post in here making suggestions on how someone is supposed to run their crew. Obviously, you're pissed at being kicked from the crew, but please don't plaster this topic with unwarranted arguments. If you have a problem with the OP, I suggest you take it up with him via PMs.

Back to the crew topic, now.

Tayotayotayo
  • Tayotayotayo

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:03 PM

Any reps out there that can confirm my skills? Psn:beentheillest

Bonus Bertie
  • Bonus Bertie

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:55 PM

You're a qualified rep yourself now mate, so you don't need anyone's confirmation.  Welcome to the crew :)

If you do find yourself heisting with any of the new muscle, let me know how they are and if they are also ready for promotion?  Cheers

Tayotayotayo
  • Tayotayotayo

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2016 - 12:25 AM

You're a qualified rep yourself now mate, so you don't need anyone's confirmation.  Welcome to the crew :)

If you do find yourself heisting with any of the new muscle, let me know how they are and if they are also ready for promotion?  Cheers

If i get the chance to do heist with muscle i will definitely let you how it worked out. I try to make all my heists with crew members but it is a bit hard to get everiones schedule right.

DefoliateSpy0
  • DefoliateSpy0

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:26 PM

Hi there lads,

Yesterday I was doing the Pacific Standard Heists with one of your members Mark and he said that I should request to join here.

PSN: DefoliateSpy0

Bonus Bertie
  • Bonus Bertie

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:52 PM Edited by Bonus Bertie, 18 August 2017 - 06:53 PM.

*** If you wish to join the crew, please post in the correct format below, thanks :) ***

PSN:
I confirm I have read the OP and follow the basic rules in yellow (yes / no):
I am a perfect heist member because:
(optional) Would I consider joining a Perfect Heist Crew (PERF) (yes / no):

*** You can't be considered for the crew if you don't post in the format above, sorry :( ***

** UPDATE AUG 2017, WE ARE TRYING TO RE-INVIGORATE THE CREW AGAIN AND WOULD LOVE YOUR HELP.  HOW GOOD WERE WE? WE ARE A YEAR AND A HALF OLD AND STILL TAGGED AS BEING AN ACTIVE CREW BY ROCKSTAR! WE NEED YOUR HELP AND IDEAS AND WILL LISTEN! IF NOT SUCCESSFUL WE WILL KILL THE CREW SOMETIME IN OCTOBER - WE'D RATHER DIE YOUNG AND LEAVE A GOOD LOOKING CORPSE   :) **

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users