2,061 replies to this topic
Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted 2 days ago

Wow they even made a genuine Hustler! Goodbye ugly Hotknife!

D2WtruM.png

And the Rally Comet is pretty cool.

DQ09200VQAIXqkF.jpg

• Claude_Lib, Jeansowaty, eyman and 2 others like this

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted 2 days ago

Two more models that look good, this Ferrari called the GT500.

DQ0-2FIUIAAicCU.jpg

At least it has it's engine in the front rather than in the back like the Stinger.

And the Viseris, which looks to be based on a De Tomaso Pantera.

DQ1Df8UVwAAlUU4.jpg

I took a look at all of the models provided by Claude_Lib, and they all look fine.

The only bad news is that I'm going to be really busy here for the next few weeks seeing how it's the holiday season. So you probably won't me starting on any of these until next year.

• Claude_Lib, Nico, Jeansowaty and 4 others like this

Nico
  • Nico

Doctor doctor, what is wrong with me?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

I. NEED. THESE. LAST. TWO.
  • Thundersmacker likes this

Hullian111
  • Hullian111

Humberside County

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best PoperBlocker 2017

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Hullian111, 2 days ago.

Ho boy! Now I can finally replace the Sentinel!

• G.C.T. and Zultar like this

G.C.T.
  • G.C.T.

-------

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 days ago

Wow! I changed my opinion about this update, they brought several incredible classics cars to the game. Finally a decent Hustler, the Yosemite C-10 is really fantastic, liked the look of the Riata, it looks like the projection of the 2020 Bronco mixed with the new Super Duty.The coolest thing is the return of my favorite sports car from Vice City, the Deluxo.

• Thundersmacker and Zultar like this

Claude_Lib
  • Claude_Lib

Talkative like never before

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 days ago

I just noticed that the textures I sent you are in DDS, not in PNG like mpsmuggler ones were. Let me know if you want me to reexport the textures to PNG.

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Thundersmacker, 2 days ago.

I just noticed that the textures I sent you are in DDS, not in PNG like mpsmuggler ones were. Let me know if you want me to reexport the textures to PNG.

It's cool, I have Paint.NET so I can view and edit DDS files and export them to PNG.

Nico
  • Nico

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Well, I'm gonna post my opinion on the new cars becuase you totally asked for it.

The only problem I see with the Viseris is that the rear hood is very flat. There's no refrigeration vents, curiously in contrast with the ones in the front which are massive. I know it's rear engined like the real De Tomaso, I can see part of the engine in the rear pic. The widebody may be a bit questionable but I wouldn't mind if you left it that way. Is not as bad as the Retro Comet's ridiculous fenders. About the tail lights, I would need to see them with better detail.

GT500 is pure love, both front and rear. The name may be a bit questionable since it reminds of the Shelby GT500, but I don't really mind it. There's no GT500 badges on the car, apparently. And the engine is up front as it should be.

Rally variant of the Comet is very curious. Is like they saw your Classic Comet and decided to redeem themselves in a cool way. Would like to see that thing with Rothmans colors and parked alongside the Tropos and Omnis.

Sentinel is a bit odd with those squared headlights. The only flaw IMO, the rest of the car is nice. The Hermes is really cool, I kinda liked the 2005 Efijy concept, but hated its modern interior. The Deluxo, well, it would have been strange if they left this game without a nod to the BTTF series. And the other cars are nice but I'm not particularly excited about them. I'm suprised it took them this long to parody the Tesla Model S.
  • Jinx., Testeuros and Thundersmacker like this

MGgames100
  • MGgames100

MG, not MC...

• Members
  • Poland
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner
    Best Concept 2016 [Tuner DLC]
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 2 days ago

-Professor Snip-

The Viseris has vents as tuning parts.
  • Nico likes this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

👉 👌

• Facade
  • Romania
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 2 days ago

the virgin 3d era hermes vs the chad hd era hermes

the new hermes is ages better than the old one
  • Kiyone_Alien_Cop, Stevenslender123 and Thundersmacker like this

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted 2 days ago

And here are my thoughts on the new DLC cars.

Sentinel Classic

JQS0ERt.jpg

My favorite of the bunch, it's a good looking car that is a good parody of the classic E30. This one will be converted.

Declasse Yosemite

9IVcTvb.jpg

I've been wanting a '70 C10 in a video game for a long time, didn't expect that game to be GTA though. Not the biggest fan of the permanent slammed mods, but those can be changed easily. This one is another confirmed conversion.

Vapid Hustler

XdKNPZh.jpg

Five years later, and they finally give us a respectable hot rod! I've been wanting to replace that Hotknife so bad, so this will be converted.

Albany Hermes

hsYFWCX.jpg

Finally the lead sled is back! It's a good looking car with the right amount of bad ass mods. I would have branded it as a Dundreary instead of Albany but whatever, it will be converted.

Lampadati Viseris

znf5of3.jpg

A De Tomaso in a game is a rare sight so I'm glad to see this. I could have done without the widebody kit, but it's still a good looking car so it'll be coming to Liberty City.

Imponte Deluxo

udCpO8a.jpg

Ah yes, the Deluxo. I think you know that this will be converted, except it will not fly and I'm going to try to make some extras so that it'll look more like the VC Deluxo.

Grotti GT500

eIyrvHh.jpg

Like Nico said this thing is a beauty, mostly because it's almost a identical copy to the Ferrari 250 GT Lusso. I'll also agree that the name is odd, as I would've chosen something like Stinger or revived another old 2D-era GTA name. This will make a perfect replacement for the flawed Stinger GT, so this will be converted as well.

Pfister Comet Safari

CiTqM1I.jpg

Interesting idea, and I'm sure people are complaining that it's not a stock Comet Retro. As you well know I love anything off-road related so I like it. As far as conversion possibility goes this is a maybe.

Coil Raiden

MfSgfFX.jpg

Pretty good parody of the Tesla Model S, I like how they even gave it the signature sun roofs. So I might convert this one, but it's low on priority.

Vapid Riata

nDiS41H.jpg

Like GCT said, this looks like a Rockstar's take on the possible future Ford Bronco. I'm not the biggest fan of the design of it, so Ill pass on converting it.

Karin 190Z

Z584oeY.jpg

Cool to see Rockstar make their own official version of the Vanillaworks Requiem. That said, I love Datsuns Z's and I like the Toyota 2000GT but I'm not sure about merging both together like they did. I just think that the 70's Datsun front looks a little odd with the smooth sleek body shape of the 2000GT. Still, it's a nice car and will be converted to IV.

Annis Savestra

YsV2SRa.jpg

It's a Mazda RX-3! Good little combo of the RX-3 with some 2nd gen Skyline bits. Definitely going to be converted.

The other cars I'm really not interested in, they are either not interesting or too ugly.

Credit goes to JoonasPRKL, MrMet4, TG_Stig, and APB for some of the pics used.

• Claude_Lib, Nico, Carrythxd and 11 others like this

unbid
  • unbid

Sgt. Pooper Lonely Farts Club

• Zaibatsu
  • Indonesia
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]

Posted A day ago

-snip-

Aww yiiis! All the good cars are getting converted!

The Riata is nice and has potential to be a good modern Bronco to accompany the Coyote when it's not lifted like that and it's quite a shame that it's not going to be converted, but it's your choice after all.
  • MGgames100 and Thundersmacker like this

AcePhantom
  • AcePhantom

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

How about the stromburg? It's a beautiful car in its stock form.

• MGgames100 likes this

Hullian111
  • Hullian111

Humberside County

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best PoperBlocker 2017

Posted A day ago

the virgin 3d era hermes vs the chad hd era hermes

the new hermes is ages better than the old one

Although I've always liked the rear end of it. Somehow, it resonated with me.

Oh well, another one for the 1980s save.

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted A day ago

How about the stromburg? It's a beautiful car in its stock form.

I don't really care for it much, in my opinion they could've done a better job designing it.

kermanRB12
  • kermanRB12

Jap fag

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Will you be removing the fenders of the Savestra? they look good but would be nice to have a standard version as well

anyway, looking forward to see how do you improve the models!

Nico
  • Nico

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted A day ago

I have a little suggestion for you, Thunder. Is not related to any of the DLC cars, it's me begging about the Z-Type again. First of all, I know you will be busy next year with all the upcoming cars, so I decided to give you this idea and see what you think.

I gotta say the Z-Type you made last year is near perfection. It may not be the craziest or shiniest mod you ever made, but it's among my favourites considering how much I love the real 57SC Atlantic.

Spoiler

However, there is something that bugs me a bit. For some car mods, you give two, or sometimes three choices of wheels. The Z-Type wasn't this lucky. Your choice of sporty spoke rims is correct, but the real Atlantic also had a separate set of "solid" wheels that gave the car a very elegant look, more of a "cruiser" than sport. I think a similar set of colorable wheels, with the same wheel nut of the spoke rims, would look great on the Z as an alternative to the spoke wheels.

Spoiler

What do you think?

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted A day ago

Will you be removing the fenders of the Savestra? they look good but would be nice to have a standard version as well

Not a bad idea at all, but we'll have to cross that bridge when we get there.

-begging-

The wheels I made for the Stirling GT would be a good fit. I suppose if I have time, I can do that for you.

• Nico and CRAZY AL WARD like this

Nico
  • Nico

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted A day ago

Ok, if you decide to do it, please don't forget the spare. :D

"runs away"

CRAZY AL WARD
  • CRAZY AL WARD

Riding Shotgun In This New Black Deluxo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted An hour ago

@Thundersmack

"Cough Declasse Rancher Classic Cough"

280px-1972_K5_Blazer.jpg

• G.C.T. likes this

Hullian111
  • Hullian111

Humberside County

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best PoperBlocker 2017

Posted An hour ago

@Thundersmack

280px-1972_K5_Blazer.jpg

Sounds more of a GCT project than anything else.

G.C.T.
  • G.C.T.

-------

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 40 minutes ago

@Thundersmack

-big orange-

Sounds more of a GCT project than anything else.

1969-suburban-c10-rat-rod-patina-air-bag

I imagined a Suburban, enough of Ranchers for me :p

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users