Thundersmacker's Workshop

1,674 replies to this topic
Nico
  • Nico

Don't leave me now

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted A week ago

I did sort of redo the Improved Patriot quite awhile back. But it's basically the original Patriot with the wheels and front brush guard from the Improved version. If your interested, I could put it up in the beta mods section on the OP.

That sounds interesting, but judging from what you say I guess is just the SUV version, isn't it?

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted A week ago

That sounds interesting, but judging from what you say I guess is just the SUV version, isn't it?

Correct.

noByHy2.jpg

• _F_, B Dawg, Claude_Lib and 17 others like this

G.C.T.
  • G.C.T.

-------

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

It was interesting. I'm very much a H2 fan. Btw, you will have spare tire on the back cover.

220px-2003-2007_Hummer_H2_02.jpg

nec4fKQIMEODgRU26fHA0Q_0_0.jpg

And how about the rims of Cognoscenti V, it looks a lot like H2 rims?

• R3W1ND, A.G. and Zultar like this

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted A week ago Edited by Thundersmacker, A week ago.

The updated Thunder V Pack 2 is now available!

2N2AXYh.jpg

This update contains the US plates for the JB700 and Pigalle, the new Mesa SWB and more. Try it out and see!

DOWNLOAD

It was interesting. I'm very much a H2 fan. Btw, you will have spare tire on the back cover.

-h2 snip-

-cognoscenti snip-

And how about the rims of Cognoscenti V, it looks a lot like H2 rims?

Yeah my dad owned a H2 for awhile and it was a fun truck. Too bad we had to get rid of it when it refused to pull our camper to Utah without overheating, so we had to literally buy a new Ram 3500HD on the way to Utah.

As for the Patriot, a spare tire was on the original Improved Patriot but it wasn't the greatest job. The only problem I see with making a spare tire mount like the real deal is that the trunk will clip through when it is opened. And I do agree that the Cognoscenti wheels from GTA V do look like the stock rims for the H2. It wouldn't be hard putting them on there as I already converted those wheels for the Brioso. ;)

• Claude_Lib, Nico, Carrythxd and 9 others like this

Nico
  • Nico

Don't leave me now

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Nico, A week ago.

(Another of my stupid ass questions)

Do you plan to give the same changes of the two door Mesa to the four door version as well?

Also, I just noticed that you removed -or rather lowered into the body- the radio antenna on the JB700. Thanks.
  • Thundersmacker likes this

unbid
  • unbid

UwU

• Zaibatsu
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

Thunder, I think you need to fix the side mirror reflection on the Vapid Interceptor as well.
  • Thundersmacker and Zultar like this

RM76
  • RM76

GTAF visitor since 2005

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Checks Canis Mesa 2dr folder..."With old Rhapsody wheels"...f*cking A.
You never disappoint, Thunder.

• Ivan1997GTA, Thundersmacker and Zultar like this

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted A week ago

Do you plan to give the same changes of the two door Mesa to the four door version as well?

DVMywJi.jpg

:D

Thunder, I think you need to fix the side mirror reflection on the Vapid Interceptor as well.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It shall be done.

• Nico, Carrythxd, unbid and 7 others like this

RM76
  • RM76

GTAF visitor since 2005

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

I had a Picador spawn in traffic with no roof even though i'm using the correct .ide line with +ext_requi & +ext_strong...might want to check that out, Thunder.

unbid
  • unbid

UwU

• Zaibatsu
  • Indonesia

Posted 6 days ago

I had a Picador spawn in traffic with no roof even though i'm using the correct .ide line with +ext_requi & +ext_strong...might want to check that out, Thunder.

+ext_sunroof
  • RM76 and Thundersmacker like this

_F_
  • _F_

«««« † »»»»

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • Best Vehicle 2014 [GTAV Vehicles converted to San Andreas]

Posted 6 days ago

I really like the front of your Patriot, but I agree that the rear end looks a bit dull. Maybe GCT is right and adding a spare wheel would make it look more interesting. :)
  • Thundersmacker likes this

R3W1ND
  • R3W1ND

American Patriot

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 6 days ago

I really like the front of your Patriot, but I agree that the rear end looks a bit dull. Maybe GCT is right and adding a spare wheel would make it look more interesting. :)

Reminds me of bullbar from Saints Row's Compensator a.k.a GTA's Guardian

• Voit Turyv, Stevenslender123 and Thundersmacker like this

Nico
  • Nico

Don't leave me now

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

I have another suggestion for you, Thunder. Now that you know how to do colorable interiors, what about giving more colors to the Stirling GT interior? I know that you just updated it recently, and I also know that red is the more famous choice for the 300SL interior, but I think a colorable interior would give it more life and realism, just like your recent ugrade did to the Monroe and others. The 300SL had plenty of color choices for the interior.
  • Thundersmacker and Zultar like this

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted 5 days ago

I have another suggestion for you, Thunder. Now that you know how to do colorable interiors, what about giving more colors to the Stirling GT interior? I know that you just updated it recently, and I also know that red is the more famous choice for the 300SL interior, but I think a colorable interior would give it more life and realism, just like your recent ugrade did to the Monroe and others. The 300SL had plenty of color choices for the interior.

That's not a bad idea at all. I'll think about it. ;)

• Nico likes this

Zultar
  • Zultar

ive got a date with the Chese Delux

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

sorry for asking but can some one convert Thunders Cars to GTA SA becasue my GTA 4 DVDs are dead :( 

Nico
  • Nico

Don't leave me now

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

sorry for asking but can some one convert Thunders Cars to GTA SA becasue my GTA 4 DVDs are dead :(

Mate, no offense but nobody is going to convert those cars to SA solely because your GTA IV disks died. Just buy a new game, either on physic format or through Steam.
  • unbid, APCgames100, RM76 and 4 others like this

Zultar
  • Zultar

ive got a date with the Chese Delux

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

Mate, no offense but nobody is going to convert those cars to SA solely because your GTA IV disks died. Just buy a new game, either on physic format or through Steam.

ill have to use VPN m8 i am outa UK :( 

RM76
  • RM76

GTAF visitor since 2005

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Your fault for not taking care of your property like a sane person.

• APCgames100, A.G. and Zultar like this

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Thundersmacker, 4 days ago.

The updated version of Thunder V Pack 1 is now available for download!

o5s6Yhz.jpg

All of the vehicles in this pack have re-converted, with small changes here and there.

Download Thunder V Pack 1

Also, the Vapid Interceptor has been updated as well with proper mirror reflections as requested by unbid.

Download the updated Vapid Interceptor

With those out, that concludes all of the updates for now. It's time to go back to new stuff! :)

• Claude_Lib, Nico, Carrythxd and 13 others like this

PinKPanther
  • PinKPanther

\(>.<)/

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 days ago Edited by PinKPanther, 4 days ago.

I see the Camper is included in your first pack.

Ever thought about doing variations of it?

Variant with panels

food truck variant (don't know if the Food Truck T1 is common in the US but in Europe they are kinda common, especially on markets)

• unbid and RM76 like this

RM76
  • RM76

GTAF visitor since 2005

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by RM76, 4 days ago.

A panel version with porthole windows, an insane 70's paintjob with tape stripes and a mural, riding on slotted mags would be amazing.

Aerovitia
  • Aerovitia

👌

• Facade Corporation
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 days ago

Hi, Thunder! I appreciated your works, and I already installed some of your mods. :) Anyway, as you'll continuing your next projects, I have some suggestions for the GP1.

The R* Newswire advert of the GP1 has the logo which is a homage of the actual McLaren F1 logo, which is sadly isn't used in-game. It would be really lit if you use the logo in the model. I've already sent the logo on PM anyway. Also, it would be cool if you include both the stock version and the LM version, or at least make the LM version as extras just like your Turismo Classic.

I might sounds a bit greedy, but it's just some suggestions and you could take your choice. Thanks :)
  • Nico and Thundersmacker like this

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted 4 days ago

Variant with panels

food truck variant (don't know if the Food Truck T1 is common in the US but in Europe they are kinda common, especially on markets)

I always have thought that making a pickup version would be cool.

OzihNgy.jpg

Hi, Thunder! I appreciated your works, and I already installed some of your mods. :) Anyway, as you'll continuing your next projects, I have some suggestions for the GP1.

The R* Newswire advert of the GP1 has the logo which is a homage of the actual McLaren F1 logo, which is sadly isn't used in-game. It would be really lit if you use the logo in the model. I've already sent the logo on PM anyway. Also, it would be cool if you include both the stock version and the LM version, or at least make the LM version as extras just like your Turismo Classic.

I might sounds a bit greedy, but it's just some suggestions and you could take your choice. Thanks :)

Thanks for the support! And I got your PM, it was very helpful.

• Ivan1997GTA and Zultar like this

PinKPanther
  • PinKPanther

\(>.<)/

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 days ago

Variant with panels

I always have thought that making a pickup version would be cool.

OzihNgy.jpg

I actually forgot to include it in the list :p

But yeah even the pickup variant is great. They made a lot of things based on those busses, ambulance, police combis, taxis, RVs and so on.

• CRAZY AL WARD and Thundersmacker like this

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted 2 days ago

Hey guys, I know I said there weren't going to be any more updates but there is one more small update for the Infernus Classic. I was driving it around recently and noticed that whenever you sideswipe other cars, the Infernus would spin out uncontrollably. I have fixed this minor collision bug, so re-download the mod if you are using it.

Download updated Infernus Classic

• B Dawg, Claude_Lib, Nico and 8 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users