1,539 replies to this topic
Jinx.
  • Jinx.

my nama jeff

• Facade Corporation
  • None
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted A week ago

I hoped for some more classic cars, but the current ones are looking good. Infernus is awesome, like I said before. Hope someone gets to fiddle around it :D
  • Thundersmacker likes this

Nico
  • Nico

I don't know, I was really drunk at the time

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted A week ago

(This is my last post talking about the GP1, I promise)

Now that I've seen the car with details, there are some things I don't really like. The default from bumper (I think so) is actually inspired by the F40, and it looks very odd on this car. To be honest I take the LM design over this any day.

nTkO1ow.png

Also, look at the doors:

20170314145750_1.jpg

They have no B pillar. Why, Rockstar?

I still want it more than anything else, though.
  • Ivan1997GTA, Thundersmacker and Zultar like this

NerdFox
  • NerdFox

Nicolas [NFX]

• Facade Corporation
  • Portugal
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2016 [Runner-up]

Posted A week ago

Jinx wasn't lying... That motherf*cking Infernus Classic is SWEET. :O

Nico
  • Nico

I don't know, I was really drunk at the time

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted A week ago

Also Thunder, I've been doing some testing regarding the CSV thingy and I think my case is isolated, I have way too much lines in the file and I believe I may have reached a limit that can't be avoided with FLA. Some friends of mine told me that the car works well with the lines on their games so I guess I can't add any more lines.

Not a great issue though, they aren't really necessary for the cars to work. However, I might delete the lines of the cars that I barely use.

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted A week ago

@Nico

Glad to hear that, I was thinking that's what the problem might have been.

Oh just a FYI, the Dubsta 6x6 is all done. I just have to sort out the readme and do some pics and it'll be ready by the end of the week. I think you guys are going to like it.

• JoeVK, Nico, unbid and 7 others like this

JoeVK
  • JoeVK

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I rarely use the vehoff.csv lines that any modder includes, unless the camera positions are way off without them.

And another mod from Thundersmacker is on it's way, and I still haven't done sh*t. On the bright side, The wife and I passed our CCW class and picked up our shiny new CCW licenses today. Now we can pack heat wherever we want. Well, almost. There's still places you can't.

• RM76 and Thundersmacker like this

baconwizard
  • baconwizard

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago Edited by baconwizard, A week ago.

Hey Joe, when/if your hiatus ends, can I bug you to release that badass Slamvan box truck you showed in GCT's thread?

Spoiler

• Mega, GreenAid, RM76 and 5 others like this

JoeVK
  • JoeVK

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Yeah, once I get off my lazy @ss. That's actually the one project that's the furthest away from being anywhere near finished. Oh, and it's actually a TLAD Towtruck/Steed/Yankee/TLAD Yankee, btw. I planned on giving it both the box truck back end and TLAD Yankee's beat up old stake-bed as extras. I'll probably toss in an actual flat bed for when neither extras are spawned (like IV's Flatbed).

• baconwizard, G.C.T., RM76 and 3 others like this

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted 6 days ago

Dubsta 6x6 is now up!

1Aei7CW.jpg

DOWNLOAD

• JoeVK, Claude_Lib, Bondergomme and 21 others like this

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted 4 days ago

Well guys I have good news. Thanks to GCT, I have been able to look at the models for the new classic cars and they are all excellent. What this means is that I will not have to do the tedious task of making good IV quality models like I did with the Tropos and Omnis.

So with that now known, there are new additions to the convert list on the OP. The Infernus Classic and GP1 are now on the list!

kiglga3.pngAXphemR.png

However there is some bad news, well it's bad news for people wanting these cars right now. With spring now here and the temperatures slowly rising where I live, work the restoration of my 4Runner has started to pick up. So as much as I know you want these cars ASAP, I have to take a break from modding and concentrate on my real car. But rest assured that I will resume work on them when I have free time again.

• B Dawg, Nico, Jinx. and 10 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users